Steamy Sex Club - Cover

Steamy Sex Club

Copyright© 2004 by Canius Swiss

Chapter 8

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A submissive husband agrees to join a secret sex club his dominatrix controlling loving wife is involved in. The Orgy will happen around Chapter 6. Before that some private problems will start to threaten the marriage. The mixture of the sex club will cause these minor sexual problems to explode in suprising ways.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wimp Husband   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Josh and Richard

It's Monday morning. Josh is lying on the bed in total pain "Oh fuck Beverly." he groans. "My cock and ass hurt!"

Beverly kisses Josh and rubs his back "You did too much. Believe me I know how you feel." She smells nice, as she is ready for 'work'. She is wearing a dark, red, low cleavage dress and no panties.

Josh grins "You have a cock too I knew it!"

Beverly smacks s his back "No smart ass I mean I had days where I fucked one too many people or rather."

Josh tries to sit up. The white Pillow holds his head up a little bit. "I mean they accepted me. A group accepted me and I have to give my all to them."

Beverly rubs his back "Love please learn that it's OK to say no." The worry is in her voice.

Josh closes his eyes and fights tears "I'll try it's just hard."

Beverly gets up and starts the water for a bath "I hope so. Here's a good bath. This will help you relax the muscles. Trust me it works for me a lot."

Josh rolls off the bed "Thanks love I appreciate it."

Beverly helps him to the bathroom. As Josh undresses, the doorbell rings. Beverly muses "I wonder who that is?"

Beverly scurries down stairs as Josh slowly slinks in the bath "OW!" as the hot water hit his cock and ass. He then plunges in and grits his teeth "that fucking hurt!"

As he relaxes in the tub he hears Beverly and another come upstairs. Richard calls out "Hey there sexy how's it hanging."

Josh relaxes and smiles "It's calling a lawyer for abuse that's how it's hanging."

Richard laughs as Beverly puts on some earrings. "Tell me about it man you fucked like crazy this weekend."

Josh nods "Don't remind me! I am in such pain!" he slinks down in the hot tub water.

Richard comes in wearing white jogging shorts and a T-shirt. "You mind?"

Josh brightens up "please come in!" as he turns off the water.

Richard lowers the toilet seat and sits on it "So what are your plans for today."

"Recovering" Josh shrugs "Man I went nuts yesterday."

"You always go too far when you have a goal. You need to chill."

Beverly blows Richard a kiss then she heads out for work.

Josh starts to scrub himself. "Yea I mean it's so flattering that they accepted me in their group. I just."

Richard whispers "Dude it's OK!"

As the washcloth scrubs his back, Josh sighs "I was never a hip kid. I guess it feels great to be in the popular group!"

Richard laughs "tell me about it! I love it!"

Biting his tongue, Josh shakes his head. "Never mind."

Richard looks quizzically at him "What?"

"Nothing."

"Don't bullshit me what? You were going to say something."

Josh shivers "No it's not what you think"

Richard growls "What? Dammit."

Josh flinches "I love you."

Richard gets wide eyed "uh what?"

Josh finishes bathing and lets the water out "Never mind Dammit Just for get it."

Richard stops him "calm down." Josh apologizes "Sorry I didn't mean."

Richard puts his hands on Josh's chest "Calm the fuck down." and that shuts Josh up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.