Steamy Sex Club - Cover

Steamy Sex Club

Copyright© 2004 by Canius Swiss

Chapter 6

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A submissive husband agrees to join a secret sex club his dominatrix controlling loving wife is involved in. The Orgy will happen around Chapter 6. Before that some private problems will start to threaten the marriage. The mixture of the sex club will cause these minor sexual problems to explode in suprising ways.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wimp Husband   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Debra and I are standing in the parking lot. She is holding me tight and whispering in my ear "Thank you I know you are married and I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you it's just."

I kiss her on her lips "It's ok."

"No it's not" she sobs "I love you and I don't want to destroy your marriage but I need you to make me feel safe and secure and. I love fucking you!"

I admit that she is great! I mean she gives good blow jobs and well she is a live wire. I whisper "You are great too."

We held each other for a moment. I kiss her neck and I see the coolest Star tattoos. "Great tattoo."

She winks and gives me a kiss "Thanks want to get one like it!"

I laugh and kiss her on the lips "I don't really know."

She nods "Maybe later?"

I nod and rub her back. "That's a deal."

She gives my balls and cock a good rub. "I have to go."

I kiss her one last time. "See you Monday!"

She winks "Maybe sooner!" and gets in her Trans am.

I watch her drive away. What is it with women and my balls and cock? Come to think of it, why do women have better cars than me? Oh well. I shrug as I get into my car and drive home.

I get home and leap in the shower. As the warm hot water hits my lean chest, I have to admit that feeling that water on me feels good. It was a long time since I had a good shower alone and spent time enjoying it. Well I had warm hot showers before mind you, but they always involve Beverly. I mean I find that one of two things would happen. She would take a shower, and I would leap in and screw her silly, or visa versa. I think it became a game. I would seduce her in the shower and she would get revenge. Not that I am complaining mind you. I love this routine! If she stops screwing me in the shower I'd be pissed! I'd also be worried as hell. I mean why would she stop. It must mean she doesn't love me anymore! What a horrible thought.

I stand under the water and feel it caress down my chest. As the water drips down my chest and pours off my cock and balls, I close my eyes and smile. I just love the feeling of a relaxing shower. I mean I can do this forever. I feel the water coat my body and I forget how much the world can really suck.

I dry off and stretch. I then hear Beverly come in the door "Upstairs love!"

Beverly runs up the steps and walks in. She gives me a big hug and kiss "So how was work." as she traces my chest with her soft fingers.

I grin "Great! I didn't need to play sick!"

Beverly kisses me on the lips "Awesome!" as she rubs my belly and starts to play with my balls. I swear it's true! All women love my cock and balls.

I laugh as I kiss her lightning bolt tattoo, "If you keep it up we will be late!"

She grins as she looks in my eyes, "Well hurry up stud!" as she smacks my ass. "Let's get in gear!"

I rush and get dressed in a suit and tie. She helps me with my tie as she asks, "OK sexy are you ready."

I nod as I tell her with a quivering voice (which shows how scared I am) "I love you" I then hug her tight. I whisper in her ear "Hey I am sorry if I have been you know."

She kissed me on the lips to shut me up. "Not at all. I know you used to be shy but lately you are doing great!" She stares in my eyes and I can tell she is proud of me. "Thanks." I whisper as I rub her sides.

She kissed me again as she groped my balls "God I can't wait until you get there!"

I nudge "Get me where? Where are we going?" as my cock grows a little from the groping and the kissing. It makes a large bulge in my pants as I stare in her eyes. I tried to get a hint from her about what is going to go on tonight.

She laughs at me and takes my hand "No way! You will see! Trust me!"

I knew from personal experience that she when she says the words "trust me", it is worth it to trust her. Usually she has the best ideas and it always leads to the best sex.


It was 6 PM and we were headed out the door. Beverly stops me in the driveway and tears off my tie. She fights to keep from laughing as she tells me "Don't bother with this thing."

I see a small brown bag in the back seat of her Porsche "OK let's go". She hits the car alarm button to unlock the doors. "God I can't wait!" as we get in her car. She was wearing her small low cut red dress. Her well-blessed breasts are popping out of it as she adjusts her seat belt. I swear, as I got in her car, I can see she isn't wearing panties! I don't think she ever wear panties to tell you the truth!

We tear out of the parking lot as I put on my seat belt. Then we zoom in the street and drive through the streets at top speed. She laughs as we make some scary turns and swerves "Fuck yes!" as I fight to keep a straight face. "You are excited to get there aren't you" She looks at me and laughs as we swerve left and right through an intersection. Her tires screech as we get on the interstate.

A few minutes later, we finally get to the destination. We pull up and drive up to the front door of this HUGE white mansion. It was a large 3 level place with windows everywhere.

My jaw drops. "Holy Shit!" I gasp as I struggle to get out of her Porsche. I try to get a better look at the place. The Valet comes up to Beverly. He is a young white kid, barely 18 years old. He has on the traditional vest and tie and white shirt with black pants and black shoes. Beverly tips him "Be careful with it ok no joy riding."

The kid nods as Beverly slaps his ass "No fooling. If I had your job Id joyride the shit out of those cars so watch it!" The kid gets a panicky look on his face "Yes Ma'am!"

I take another look around. Then I check my cheap digital watch and notice that we made it to this place in record time! She snuggles me as we go up the steps "Damn we made it here in record time!"

She grins and kisses me "I am an excellent driver love!"

She whispers as I ring the doorbell, "I'm horny as hell baby" She gives me a big hug and kisses me long and deep "I am so horny and I want you to join so we can be together here forever." She looks me in the eyes "Don't worry about anything. You are safe here. Please do what ever you feel like and what ever you desire. All you have to do is just let go ok!"

I swallow and nod as I look in her eyes. "This all is a big secret thing huh"

She nods and smiles as the door opens. A well-groomed butler replies "Ah! You are early! Welcome!" Beverly looks me in the eyes "Yup It's a place of unlimited desires! It's heaven baby!" She pulls me inside the mansion


We enter the hall. I tell the butler "Good evening! Hello!"

The butler smiles "Everyone is looking forward to meeting you!"

Beverly and I give our coats to the butler. "Really!"

Beverly nods as I look around at the seemingly empty place. I ask the butler "Where is everyone?"

Beverly giggles as she holds my hand "In a secret room. Trust me you will meet them later."

The butler whispers to Beverly "if you don't mind me pointing out. He will be meeting them all later!" Beverly and he has a good laugh at that comment.

Then I see Richard, my best friend, come up to us and shake my hand "Hey! Big guy you made it!" Richard, I might point out, is a 6 and a half feet tall African-American. He has the smoothest muscular dark chest. He has the sexiest groti and the bluest eyes. If I had the nerve I'd make a move on him but well I am a pussy! I mean it's one thing to try to screw my wife in strange places. But male on male sex is another thing. Plus I don't think Richard is that type of guy. Then again, to be fair I never asked him.

I nod "I am surprised I made it as you are. I mean you know how Beverly drives!"

Richard laughs as Beverly hisses at me "Fuck you!" and smacks my ass.

I add "We did that too on the way over!" Her retort "You wish!"

I ask Richard so tell me about this place. I can't get an answer from her."

Richard laughs "Uh! UH! No! I don't tell trade secrets!" I sigh "Fine" and I lift my right arm up. I put my hand on my chest and swung my elbow to his. He does the same thing and we hit elbows twice. Richard laughs that I still remember it. Beverly giggles at that whole elbow hitting. Hey! I guess I can be cool if I try.

We chit chatted for a few minutes as the butler gets us drinks.

Beverly giggles "Ready Richard!"

Richard whispers in her ears for a second. I take the cue and look around the hallway.

They both giggle as they turn their heads. Richard "Seriously" as Beverly nods "It will be ok" Then they perk up "Hey David!"

This guy comes up to us. He is a big black guy with a groti. Man did he have muscles! They weren't obscene but they were there! He also had the coolest tattoos on his muscles. He looked in his late 20's and had the sexiest muscular chest I have ever seen. It was perfect for his handsome body. He came up to us. He stood over 6 feet tall. He approached me and shook my right hand "Hello there. So Beverly, Is this Josh?"

I stared at him and nodded as my eyes were wide. I placed my left hand over my bulging erection. "So how are you um David"

David smiles "Pretty good! Ready to join the festivities." He turns to Becky and Richard "Wow When I told everyone that Josh would be here this weekend I didn't think they ALL would show up. Damn! The place is packed!"

I innocently asked him "What is this place."

Beverly looks at David "See how slick Josh tries to be!" as David laughs and looks at me "Nice try."

David gives me a big hug "Nice try! He is slick!" For a brief fleeting moment I thought of groping his ass but I just shivered and put my arms around his waist. I placed my head in his chest as he pats my ass. Oh what the hell! I put my hands on his ass and give him a nice squeeze. He looks at Beverly "He is a sporty one!" Beverly and Richard cheer me on "Go for it!"

David lifts my head up and I stare in his lovely blue eyes. I lose my self as I lean in and kiss him on the lips. He returns the kiss as our tongues touch. I vaguely comprehend that he has the same lightning tattoo on his neck as I close my eyes and get a huge hard on. I feel my soul flying from my body as I moan and rub his muscular chest.

Then the kiss is over. I blink my eyes and feel my cock poking his cock "Wow he is going to be fun! Beverly where have you been hiding him!" He gives me a wink and whispers in my ear "Let's keep that in your pants for now!" I nod. Then, before I knew it, I blurted out "Beverly you should have invited him over! I mean the more the merrier. I wouldn't mind a three some!"

David laughs with me "That's the spirit!" as he smacks my butt hard. That smack to my ass stung me for a second but it kept my hard on at half-mast.

David pinches Barbara's ass. Barbara jerks up surprised as he lets me out of his arms. I smile and wink at David. David laughs and tells Barbara "Well now. We got a pistol here!" Barbara laughs as she starts to rub David's chest.

Richard turns to me "Hey big guy. I finally get to do this to you." He then puts his arms around me and gives me a big hug. I grin as I give him a big hug right back. "I don't want you to feel left out from the hug fest." He then places his right hand on my ass and gives it a good and hard squeeze. I can't believe him! He does like me sexually! He wants to screw me. I swear when he did that I just melted! I also got that hard on again right there. I rubbed my cock in his crotch for a second. He gave me a wink as he tilted my head and kissed me on the lips. I closed my eyes and felt my body serge with fire. I felt so alive as our lips met. I let my tongue touch his as my hands rub my ass. As we kissed I whispered "Don't stop please!" I open my eyes a crack and can see Richard raise his eyes at me. I swear I never got a clue that he liked me at all. Never. We broke off the kiss (DAMMIT!) and he whispered in my ear "Wow" He grins and looks at me with this horny look in his eyes. He kisses my right cheek and whisper in my ears "Any time my sexy friend you want a good hard fuck I will be ready love." I close my eyes and place my hard cock in his crotch. He then resumes kissing me passionately on the lips. I tried to keep up the kissing but he was so good at it. I just kept squeezing his ass. Our tongues intertwine as I can hear him moan. I felt his cock growing and being buried in my crotch. I swear I was all set to go down and suck his cock right then and there. Instead, (DAMMIT) Beverly breaks us up "OK you two enough! You are giving David a boner! You are making me wet as well."

David laughs and pats my ass "OK Beverly, you better take him to the back room. Hurry before he starts something here!" Richard steps away from me. He mouths to David "Wow he can kiss! He also got a hard on too!" I blush as everyone looks at the huge tent in my pants.

We enter a small room. I ask Beverly "What do we do?" She sits on a stool and starts to undress. "Take off all your clothes and tell me about the NOSC."

I start to undress as I remember, "OK You heard the legend of the NOSC? You heard the legend of the Neighborhood Orgies Secret Club?"

I nod "Sure I showed you on the internet. Supposedly, it's a well-connected group that has orgies all the time and they help each other out. Let's see, there are the Dominants and the Passives and they are so rich they help each other out. They have the coolest tattoos and there are many powerful people. It is like throughout the whole country. It's a pure Urban Legend. The host of the website Debra something declared it an urban legend. It's wishful thinking." I pull down my underwear and smile "It would be cool to belong to a group that has orgies but it will never happen to me.

She nods and tells me "That's right. The website did say all that and believe me Debra was a great fuck!" She laughs as she remembers screwing Debra. "But the Legend is true! You are our newest member!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.