Corrupting The Golden Boy
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2004 by Jessy19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Aidan is a parents dream child, that is until his little sister discovers a secret about him. Now she will tell unless he becomes her sex toy. But soon the game turns into true love.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Petting  

I woke up the next day close to noontime. I had never slept that late before. I knew my Mom was at work and my father would be going to work soon. After washing up, I headed downstairs and could hear Tara talking to my father. My heart was pounding.

"Well it's about time you get up," Tara said sarcastically.

I didn't say anything to her. I just shot her a dirty look. "Hey Dad."

"Aidan, I hope you're OK son. I mean you didn't go out drinking last night did you?" My father asked.

"Dad you know I don't drink," I replied.

"That's right daddy, our golden boy is completely innocent. So chaste."

I gave my sister another dirty look and she just giggled.

I went into the kitchen to make myself something to eat and heard my father leave for work. A few minutes later I heard Tara come in the kitchen. She put her arms around me from behind and leaned on me.

"Mmmm how is my lover today?" She asked softly.

I moved away from her. "OK, sis? I'm not your lover. I'm your brother."

Her eyes darkened. "No. You are my lover. Aidan have you forgotten how I can destroy you're reputation? Come on bro I thought you were smarter than that."

I knew she was right but having her call me her lover just sent chills all over me. "Fine whatever."

She put her arms around my waist. "Can I have a kiss?"

I leaned down and gave her a quick peck on her lips. She groaned. "Oh! I wanted a long wet kiss like that one you gave me last night. Or don't you remember?"

"Yeah I remember."

"Well then can I have another?"

I didn't reply I just leaned down and shared another long kiss with my sister. It was another kiss that kept me feeling sick but not really sick for doing it, but sick from actually enjoying it a bit!

Tara's lips felt so soft and her tongue swirled against mine so seductively. I could feel her rubbing her body against mine very gently. My hands were on her back slowly rubbing up and down. She moaned softly while we kissed. This time I was the one who broke the kiss. She looked up at me blankly and I pulled myself away from her.

"Well that was another nice kiss Aidan. This is going to be a fun summer indeed."

I began to make myself something to eat and felt her eyes piercing at me. "Well I'm going to go shower, and when I get out I want you to be in my room you got it?"

"What? For what?" I asked in agony.

She gave me a wicked look. "Don't ask questions just do it."

With that, she stormed off to take a shower. I ate and afterwards went to wash up. I wanted to call Doreen up and see her, but I knew it was going to be almost impossible with Tara there. I heard the shower go off and knew that was my cue to go to her room. I entered her room, in which almost everything was pink. I knew pink was her favorite color. Her bed sheets were a soft pink satin material. I sat on her bed and she came in wearing nothing but a large white towel. Her long brown hair was still wet and she smiled so deviously.

"Well, glad you're here bro. Now you're going to start your first job for me."

I looked at her as she walked closer to me. "Alright what is it now?" I asked faintly.

My eyes widened as she let her towel fall off her body and stood there naked in front of me! I quickly looked away feeling so ashamed. She giggled.

"What's wrong Aidan? Now don't tell me you've never seen a naked girl before. After all, you've been with that slut of Mrs. Davis."

I kept my eyes off her. "Tara, please put your clothes back on. I don't want to see you this way."

She cupped my chin making me look at her. I couldn't help but look. She was so naked and God she had a great body! Her breasts had to be a large b-cup size with dark brown nipples. Her tummy was completely flat and smooth and her pussy was all shaved. I did have to admit she looked sexy as hell.

"Do you like what you see bro?" She asked as my eyes searched her body.

"Tara, please don't ask me things like that. I don't feel right looking at you."

She smiled and gave me a soft peck on my lips. "Aww is my big brother shy to look at me all naked?"

"You're my sister Tara. Come on now."

She then turned around showing me her perfectly round and firm ass. I wanted to touch her but then reminded myself that she was my sister and it would be sick and wrong!

"You like my ass bro?" She asked shaking her butt.

I quickly turned away but deep down I wanted another glance. She turned to face me again and sat on my lap. There I was on my sister's bed with her sitting naked on my lap. It was something I never thought I'd ever be doing.

"Now, I haven't had much sexual pleasure in a while, so I need you're help," Tara began.

I fought hard to keep my cock from getting hard. "Fine. What kind of help?" I asked forcefully.

She stood up and reached over to her nightstand pulling out some handcuffs. I felt my heart racing as she dangled them in the air and smiled at me.

"W-what are the handcuffs for?" I asked nervously.

"Well, I'm going to fuck your face and I want to be sure you don't try to fight me off."

I was in shock. "You're going to what?" I asked loudly.

"I want to fuck your face. I need to cum on your mouth Aidan."

I stood up and paced the room. My eyes still wandered to my sister's sexy naked body. "That is going to far Tara! I won't do it!"

She sighed frustrated. "Very well then, I think Chief Davis is working right now and I'm sure he'd love to see the tape-"

"Fine! Damnit!" I screamed knowing she was in full control.

Her face lit up. "Ok now lay down on the bed while I handcuff you to the post," she ordered.

I did just that and felt her cuff one hand and then the other. I was there now completely handcuffed to the bed letting my sister take control of me. She stood above me and I kept my eyes focused to the sides.

"Aidan. Come on now look up at my pussy, you know you want to," Tara said laughing.

I didn't move.

"Aidan, do it now!" She demanded.

I moved my vision looking up to her pussy. It was a really nice looking pussy that was for sure. She was all shaved, baby smooth. Her lips were a mix of pink and light brown. Her clit wasn't visible yet.

"You like what you see? Wait until you taste me," Tara said in a softy sexy voice.

By the time I knew it, she was moving her little body down and I watched her spread her pussy lips open letting me have a view of her little pink clit. She placed her pussy on my face and adjusted herself until her clit was rubbing up against my lips. I heard her moan softly as she began to move her body back and forth. I could smell her female scent really well. She smelled so clean and fresh. Her pussy felt warm on my face. I was able to get a really good sight of her ass too.

"Hmmgghhh yeah! Oooh fuck yes!" She moaned loudly grinding her pussy on my face.

I tried to keep my mouth as closed as possible, but as she moved her pussy up and down, my lips spread open slightly feeling her clit rub up against them. She began to move faster now and I could feel her juices ooze our slowly. I knew she was going to cum on my mouth and it was all still so weird. The toughest part was trying to keep my cock from getting hard. Her smell was so intoxicating, that just the smell of her pussy could make me hard.

"Aidan! Oh bro this feels so good! Aidan lick me please!" She wailed.

I didn't want to lick her. She was my sister for Christ's sakes! I wasn't enjoying this immoral act. It was incest! Something so taboo and illegal. No I wasn't going to lick her!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.