Corrupting The Golden Boy
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2004 by Jessy19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Aidan is a parents dream child, that is until his little sister discovers a secret about him. Now she will tell unless he becomes her sex toy. But soon the game turns into true love.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Petting  

We got home the evening and Tara kept silent the entire way home. I was still living in fear of what she might do. Would she tell my father? Would she tell Chief Davis? I had no clue what this devious sister of mine had in mind.

My parents headed to their room and Tara went to her own room. I decided to go shower up since I still had sticky cum on my thigh. After the shower I walked into my room and it was no longer a surprise that Tara was there waiting for me. She wore her tiny gray cotton shorts and a black baby tee. Her hair was down and hanging loosely.

"Well bro are you ready for your punishment?" She asked smiling.

I sighed and held on to the towel around my waist. "Tara, please can we forget about what happened earlier? I told you it was an accident."

She nodded. "No it wasn't. That woman has a complete hold of you and you know it."

I closed the door behind me slowly.

"Lock it," Tara demanded.

I gulped and locked the door. She stood up and had the same pair of handcuffs she had when she made me eat her pussy. She dangled them in the air and laughed softly.

"Ok bro, lay on the bed so I can handcuff you," She ordered.

I knew there was no point in arguing with her. She would tell my father about my affair with his boss' wife and that would be the end of my father's trust in me. I couldn't lose that trust. I walked over to my bed and was about to lie down.

"Wait first slip off that towel. I need you to be naked," Tara said playfully.

I let my towel fall off my body and noticed her eyes wandering looking at me naked. I felt my face turning red from embarrassment. The walked up to me and wrapped her arms around me kissing my neck.

"Mmmm so good to see you naked. You're so hot you know that?"

"Tara just hurry up and do what you need to do," I said frustrated.

She moved away and frowned. "Now you don't tell me what to do."

I looked away. She cupped my chin and made me look at her.

"No apologize to me or else..."

"OK I-I'm sorry," I stuttered.

She smiled and signaled me to lie on the bed. I lied down and she began to handcuff me to the headboard. Luckily I wasn't hard and I kept hoping to stay that way. Once I was handcuffed, Tara stood over me and slowly began to take her top off. Her beautiful breasts were exposed and I didn't want to look, but it was as if my eyes had a mind of their own. She touched them softly and moaned. Then she turned around and began to slip off her shorts and panties giving me a gorgeous view of her firm ass. That was what it took to get me hard. I felt my cock hardening and I knew it was too late.

She dropped down to her knees and got between my legs. Her hand grabbed my cock and began to stroke it. I tried not to moan but I couldn't help it. She kept stroking my cock so good. I wanted her to suck me and swallow up my cum once again but I knew there had to be a catch. This was supposed to be a punishment but it felt more like a reward.

I watched as Tara leaned her head down and began to swallow up my cock in her warm mouth. I couldn't take my eyes off her gorgeous mouth moving up and down on my cock. She felt so damn good and I loved the fact that she had complete power over me.

Her hands grabbed my balls and gently played with them. She kept taking turns sucking my cock and then licking my balls. It was all so hot and I was getting ready to cum. She slipped my cock out of her mouth and looked at me.

"Tell me when you're about to cum," She whispered.

I licked my lips and nodded enjoying this incredible blowjob my sister was giving me. Her lips were tightly wrapped around my cock putting plenty of suction on it. I felt as if my balls were on fire. I was so ready to explode.

"T-Tara I-I'm going to cum!" I blurted out just as I felt my cum wanting to burst out.

She then took her mouth off my cock and got off the bed leaving me completely full of blue balls! I looked at her with desperate eyes and she just laughed.

"Well you won't get to cum tonight since you were a bad boy. I'm gonna leave you handcuffed all night long bro until you learn that I mean business."

"Tara you can't do this. Please! I need to cum!" I begged.

"No sorry."

"God I need to explode please sis! I need you to finish me off!" I found myself pleading without shame.

She raised an eyebrow at me. "Well that's just too bad. Goodnight." She said and walked out my room leaving me with a full raging hard on.

I couldn't believe Tara would be so cruel! I was left all night handcuffed without having been able to cum. It was one of the worst nights of my life!


The next morning the sun woke me up as it peered through my window. I looked over at the clock that read 7:00 A.M. I groaned and looked down at my still hard cock. I could feel my cock pounding and needing Tara's mouth on it.

A few minutes later I heard my bedroom door open slightly. I prayed to God that it wouldn't be my parents. I saw Tara's pretty face peaking in the door.

"Good morning. I hope you slept well?"

I shot her a dirty look.

"Oh what's wrong? Don't tell me you're still pissed about last night bro."

I didn't answer.

She walked over to me and began to uncuff me. My arms felt weak and so did my body. She quickly looked at my hard on and giggled.

"Looks like you're still hard. I think it's time you got what you needed last night," she said leaning down and taking my cock once again in her mouth.

I didn't want to like it since I was furious with her for leaving me hanging the night before but on the other hand I needed to cum. I needed her to swallow my cum.

Her mouth felt absolutely delicious taking in my morning wood. I just laid back and enjoyed my sister sucking me off. She engulfed every inch of my cock and stroked it with her lips getting it wet with her saliva. I knew it wouldn't take long before I came. I knew I would cum so hard too.

"Hmmmgghhh," I hummed in ecstasy.

Tara's eyes found mine and she moved her mouth faster on my throbbing cock. I kept squirming from such intense pleasure and then my balls swelled up and I was ready to shoot my spunk. I grabbed Tara's head and held it in place as I shot my first load into her mouth.

"Ahhhh sis! I'm cumming! Ooooh fuck yes!"

Tara kept looking at me as I shot more sperm into her mouth. I pumped her mouth with my cock until I was finished. Small drops of cum could be seen at the corner of her mouth but she licked it up with her tongue. I was breathless and she rushed up to kiss me hard.

We began to kiss as she lay on top of my naked body. At that moment I wanted nothing more than to just get her on her back and make love to her but I knew that was wrong. This whole thing was wrong but damnit I wanted her!

She trailed kisses down my neck and chest. Her little body felt so good on top of me. Tara then suddenly got off me.

"I better go now. We have to get ready for church," she said as she began to leave the room.

"Y-yeah OK," I responded. I had almost forgotten about church. Every Sunday morning we went to church and I just kept wondering how I was going to make it in church knowing all the incestuous things I'd been doing and secretly enjoying.


During church I tried hard to concentrate on everything Father Moss was saying but I couldn't. I just kept staring at Tara. I was feeling different for some reason. I didn't know why but it was all so confusing. I knew my parents were good people and if they ever found out what I'd been doing with Doreen or Tara, they'd be really ashamed. I didn't know now which was worse, being with Doreen or being with my own sister.

After church, we headed out to a local café to have breakfast. My parents did most of the talking and Tara and I just sat in silence glancing at once another every now and then. I couldn't stop looking at her. It felt as if I was a teenager having my first crush.


Once we got home, my parents would be going over to my uncle's house to go play golf at his country club. When my parents played golf, they'd be gone for hours at times. I decided to call up John so I wouldn't be left alone with Tara and filled with temptation.

John came over that afternoon and he had told me he wanted to swim in our pool. I didn't mind I could have used a swim myself since it was scorching hot outside. John hit the water first. I stayed in the kitchen making some mixed drinks.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.