Once More With Feelings
Chapter 24: 1975

Copyright© 2004 by The Night Hawk

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: 1975 - Life's a bitch, baby. Then you die. Or do you? What IF you had a second chance? Be careful of what you wish for! Sometimes the shoe lands on the wrong foot!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Oral Sex   Petting  

Christmas 1974, the second time round, was the best I had since we stopped putting milk and cookies out for Santa, some thirty-seven years in my past. Up till now, Wendy's Christmases had been strong on the giving of thanks with little rejoicing, and her delight at each new surprise helped us all to see once again the wonder of the season.

Boxing Day at the Denures' was every bit as exciting as I could have hoped for!

Mike had picked up Linda and Julie, and had swung around to pick up Father Ed who had also been invited. Tom and Rita arrived with Einstein.

We could have opened a liquor store with the bottles exchanged between Robert and Mike and Tom and Julie and Linda. They laughed, decided to open one and we sat in the huge living room.

While Father Ed was passing out cigars, Annette pulled Wendy and me off to join Mandy and her in their bedroom where we swapped stories and they showed off their Christmas loot. Mandy and Wendy had shopped together I saw, by the camisoles and panties that Annette showed us. I had already seen the charm bracelet she had bought for Mandy, and it looked beautiful displayed on Mandy's wrist. We were just four girls giggling together when Annette suggested we go swimming!

The pool was heated, but unlike the last time, we couldn't go without suits. Annette said it was no problem as she had one that would fit me, and one for Wendy. She blushed as she took a box out of her closet and said that she hoped we would come swimming more often.

"It's a pity you don't have suits for Linda and Julie," I said. "I bet they'd love to take a dip."

"Well," said Annette, "it just so happens that we do have suits for adults. Mom loved to swim, and always had extra suits in case her friends wanted to join her."

We kidnapped Linda and Julie and Annette showed them the bikinis kept in a storage closet in the hall. Linda and Julie took one look at the suits, then at each other and both started to giggle.

"C'mon you guys!" I said. "You're too young to be couch potatoes!" That got me a strange look from everybody, but Wendy clued in and started to hold up various tops against Julie, trying to match sizes.

They were a bit reluctant, but it didn't take much convincing and minutes later the six of us were in the pool.

Einstein wandered into the pool area and pulled up a lounger, putting his can of soda on a table beside him.

Annette said she was sorry she hadn't thought of getting trunks for him and that there might be a pair she could find for him, but he brushed it off and said that he preferred to sit and watch six beautiful women play in the water. That got some blushes and giggles, but then we did play - mostly tag, and we all watched as Annette and Julie took turns on the diving board.

Linda and Julie looked ravishing in their borrowed bikinis, and I thought to a time in the future when fashion would give us bathing suits with padded bras and higher waists. To me, there was nothing as erotic as seeing a rounded tummy with an exposed belly button, and padding a bathing suit top, why, that was just plain cheating!

Ann and Rita came out to watch, pulling up chairs beside Einstein. Wendy and Mandy were still staying close to the shallow end, but Wendy was quickly picking up how to swim. Mandy had real patience for teaching, and they both looked great in their bikinis, mostly because they filled them out. Annette and I had to be satisfied with just stiff nipples.

We tried to convince Ann and Rita to join us, but they laughed and said maybe another time. Ann was starting to get up to get herself a drink when Einstein beat her to the punch and asked her what she would like. Then he asked Rita, and then he asked the six of us in the pool if we wanted something. With a list in his mind, Einstein wandered off to fill the order.

Linda and Julie got out after Einstein brought the drinks in. I watched their firm rounded bottoms with a bit of envy and even a touch of lust as they climbed the pool ladder, imagining I could see a hint of pussy hair peeping from the edges of their costumes. They toweled off then went to sit and talk with Einstein, Ann, and Rita.

~~~~~ //~~~~

"That Patrick, he's like no other boy I've ever seen," Annette whispered softly from beside me.

"I know," I said. "He doesn't gawk or make crude remarks or behave like a jerk. I think that's why Wendy and I get along with him so well."

"I see him looking," she said, "but even though I'd never, you know, it's nice to be looked at without feeling like I'm being undressed."

I nodded. "He's a lot more mature than some adults," I said.

Annette had been holding on to the side of the pool and pushed her feet against it flipping herself backwards into the water to get back to where Mandy and Wendy were. I could do that, I thought, and I followed her lead.

We decided that we had enough pool time for today but Annette said they were going to throw a pool party early next week for some of the other girls on the team and their friends who lived in London or who had opted to stay through the holidays. Her dad had given his okay and Hilda was going to make up a lunch platter for us. We could leave our new suits here or we could take them home.

"Might as well leave them here," I said. "Wendy and I aren't likely to be going to any other pools soon!"

Annette smiled at us, and then we took Linda and Julie to the guest bath so they could shower and change. Wendy and I went with Annette and Mandy. Annette's bathroom was more than big enough for the four of us, and as Annette said last time, it wasn't like we weren't used to seeing each other in the nude to start with.

~~~~~ //~~~~

There was still time to sit with our fathers, all four of them, before Hilda called us to dinner.

Right. Dinner. A linen tablecloth, crystal wine goblets, and cutlery that I swear was real silver and not plated.

Pineapple glazed ham, so moist and tender you could cut it with a fork. A stuffed turkey big enough to feed most of the volleyball team with home made stuffing on top! Scalloped potatoes and mashed potatoes and even some of those little broiled potatoes Wendy loved so much. The vegetables sure as hell didn't come from a can or a freezer bag! My stomach started to ache just looking at all this scrumptious food!

There were devilled eggs and fresh coleslaw and a tossed salad to boot! Little finger bowls each with a slice of lemon in it to help cut the grease and real china. I was a bit nervous about handling any of it.

Hilda came out to join us, and I took note of where she sat - right next to Robert. Hmmm.

Hilda was a good-looking woman about 35 with dark red hair, just shoulder length with a hint of a curl, and liquid emerald eyes. She had a Marilyn Monroe figure, and the way she kept looking at Robert, I wondered if he would remain single much longer. She had a gentle smile and a pleasant laugh. I liked her and I could see that Annette did as well.

Robert took great delight in carving the turkey and said that anyone who hesitated would go hungry. I really doubted that! Father Ed said grace and then Einstein surprised us by standing, glass of wine in hand, to make a toast.

He first thanked Robert for having us all over for such a feast and then solemnly said, "To family... those we were born into and those who we choose to invite in. Merry Christmas and may God see fit to allow us the pleasure to enjoy our new and larger family for the years yet to come."

Linda and Julie got a bit misty eyed, then I realized I was as well. I was in this life, the daughter of Mike and Ann, but they had opened their hearts to include Wendy and Linda and Julie and of course Einstein. Tom and Rita had joined in and accepted us all for who we were and now it was expanding even more to include Annette, Mandy and Robert, and our own lovable 'family' priest.

~~~~~ //~~~~

I don't know how we made it home that night! We had made gluttons of ourselves! The cherry cheesecake Hilda had made for dessert was just enough to make both Wendy and me groggy. The youngest of the group, four girls, and one boy, retired to the 'family' room where we stifled yawns and talked about what changes we might see in the New Year. It was after all, the three quarter mark of the century! Hell, Neil Armstrong's footprints were still relatively fresh in the dust on the moon!

Einstein and I exchanged some knowing glances as Annette and Mandy speculated on what was to come. Linda and Julie had stayed upstairs with the "old folks" to play cards. We contemplated playing pool on the giant snooker table that Robert had set up in the family room, but I think we were all too full.

"We're going to have to whip ourselves back into shape for the next game," Annette said.

"Ah, come on, Annette," Wendy moaned. "I must have gained five pounds tonight!"

Annette laughed. "Patti should be able to wear that off you in about one good night," she said with a wicked grin, then covered her mouth with a hand, as Wendy blushed, glancing at Einstein.

"I thought that was how you got her into shape in the first place!" he quipped, looking at me.

"Nah, that was from chasing her around the showers," I replied, getting an elbow in the side for my trouble.

Everyone laughed as I went 'Ooff!" and gradually the conversation turned to other things.

We were starting to doze off when the parents called us. It was time to go home. Annette took me aside and thanked me for my part in making the team come to life and giving her father something to be excited about.

"You already had the talent, Annette," I said. "You just needed a chance to prove it. As for your father, I think he has other things to get excited about."

Annette laughed. "You mean Hilda? Yeah, I guess I see it too now, but really, Patti, it wasn't till that first game that he got interested in life again."

I didn't have anything to say so I hugged her and told her that we would always be friends.

~~~~~ //~~~~

Friday morning, after rolling out of bed, brushing our teeth and a light breakfast, Wendy and I headed out to Linda and Julie's. Einstein would meet us there, and then we would go to get their rings properly sized.

We decided to walk as we had that big meal to work off from the night before. It was chilly out, and the rising wind blew snow around our feet as we walked.

Wendy and I had gotten a late start, so it was no surprise to find that Einstein had arrived before us. The big surprise was that he was in bed with Julie!

Linda held a finger to her lips when we entered and pointed that we should drop our coats and make ourselves comfortable, and then she pointed to the bedroom and cupped her ear. It didn't take too long before we heard Julie panting as she came closer and closer to her climax. It was all we could do to stop from laughing. Really... the sound of two people screwing just isn't as glamorous as it's made out to be in porn flicks.

The bedsprings were creaking and Julie was panting and saying stuff like, "God, yes, slower, hold it, wait" and then a howl as she erupted followed by a deep groan from Einstein.

"Why isn't that you in there?" I asked Linda.

"I'm waiting until the New Year," she said. "I want my baby conceived and born in 1975."

We made ourselves a cup of tea, thinking that Julie and Einstein would be out any minute and then we heard Julie start to pant again. "God, to be young and able to get it up and keep it up!" I said.

Wendy laughed and asked if that ability was lost with age.

"If he stays in good shape," I said, "he should be able to go every night when he gets older, but marathon fucking will probably be a fond memory after he turns 30! Even then it will take some real work to get it up for a second helping. The nice thing is, women find it easier to climax as they get older."

Linda took a long hard look at me. "You said you died of heart failure, Patti. Will the same thing happen to Patrick?"

I thought before I spoke. Something I should do more often. "It's not in the family genes," I said, "but then you have to remember that I was very much out of shape and smoked like a chimney and ate all the wrong kinds of foods. I didn't care much for life, so I just coasted. Einstein has already started a regular exercise routine, and I never did that at all. He knows more about what not to eat and I know he's not going to start smoking either, so I'd say with regular check-ups and exercise, he'll probably live to be 100."

"And what about you, Patti?" Linda asked.

"Well, I know what caused the problems, and I don't intend to repeat the life that the first Patti had. Like the previous me, she didn't have much to live for, so she ignored the warning signs. And I know that if I did develop something it can be treated safely before it becomes a problem."

Wendy held my hand. "And I'm going to make sure that Pete stays healthy too!"

Linda smiled as I turned to give Wendy a kiss.

From the bedroom we could hear Julie vocalizing another climax which was followed soon after by yet another before we heard Einstein grunting as he crossed the finish line.

They came out of the bedroom, Einstein with a towel around his waist and Julie wearing a housecoat. "I need a shower," said Julie. "I reek of sex!"

"But what a lovely smell it is," said Einstein.

"And you need one, too," I said. "Tom and Rita will figure out pretty quick what you've been up to if you don't!"

"You go first, Julie," he said.

"Wait for me, Honey," said Linda. "I'll wash your back."

~~~~~ //~~~~

Einstein had a cup of tea with us as he sat down in the spot that Linda had vacated. As he reached for his cup, the towel tied around his waist came undone and Wendy started to giggle.

"Look, Pete!" she said. "That's not the big thing he showed us the other day!"

Einstein blushed and went to straighten the towel out but I pulled it away and told Wendy to sit on the other side of him and we could see it in its natural state. Of course, with us poking and prodding it and examining it from all angles, it didn't stay soft for long.

"Damn!" he said. "You'd think it was worn out, but it just seems to keep coming back to life!"

"That's only cause we're playing with it," I said, giving it a little squeeze and making him groan.

We heard squeals coming from the bathroom and I knew that Linda and Julie were going at it. All the sex around me was turning me on, and I knew that Wendy was getting turned on as well. Last night, we had just fallen into bed, too tired and too full for anything but snuggling.

Linda and Julie emerged from the bathroom still dripping and went into their bedroom to get ready, with a call of "Your turn, Patrick," as they disappeared.

"Come on, Einstein," I said as I took his hand and pulled him to his feet. "We'll give you a hand!"

The look of surprise on his face was priceless, and his cock grew another couple of inches.

In the bathroom, Wendy sat on the toilet and I perched myself against the vanity to watch as Einstein got in and set the temperature of the water before turning the showerhead on. We could see pretty good through the flowered plastic shower curtain and his hard on was sticking out straight. We watched him soap up his cock and balls, and when he rinsed them off I reached in and shut the water off, pulling the curtain back at the same time.

"Watch this, Wendy," I said as I sat on the side of the tub.

I turned him so his hard-on was pointing toward me, then used my hand to gently work his foreskin back over the head, all shiny and hard. I bent toward him, then a thought struck me, and I giggled. I was about to fulfil a fantasy many men had, but could never do - I was about to suck my own dick! Well, it used to be mine!

Above me, Einstein started "What are you laughing about..." then he moaned as I took him deep into my mouth. I pulled back slowly, sucking for a moment on the head then used the point of my tongue to dig into his slit as I rhythmically squeezed the shaft. He groaned again, and I looked up at him, saying softly "I got to suck my own dick. And New Year's..." He looked down at me, almost on the verge as I added, "New Year's, you get to return the favor!"

His dick jerked in my hand as I worked the loose skin once more, then I felt the pulse as his hot cum shot up the shaft and into my waiting hand. I rubbed it over the head, then worked my hand back down the shaft to give him the feeling of a tight cunt wrapped around his dick, swapping hands to catch the next spurt and massaging that in as well. He moaned as he leaned a hand on me, his knees trembling, and his breath coming in gasps. I worked his cock gently as it softened, stripping the last of his cum from him so Wendy could see the drips oozing from the slick head. I regarded it thoughtfully for a moment, and then leaned in again to lick up a drop before it fell.

Mmm, not bad, almost sweet. Better than I remember when I tasted myself on those odd occasions, long past.

Wendy's eyes widened for a moment before she too leaned to gather a falling drop, drawing her tongue across the head.

"Hmm, not bad," she smiled. "But New Year's, I get to taste him properly!"

Einstein groaned, and I felt the jerk as his shaft started hardening all over again!

"Oh, no you don't!" I said as I stood, brushed my lips lightly across his and turned to wash my hands. "You better get cleaned up if we're gonna get out of here at all!"

~~~~~ //~~~~

Tuesday, December 31st, 1974 was spent getting ready for our own private New Year's Eve Party.

We spent Monday at Annette's, swimming and horsing around with members of the team and their 'roommates.' It had been good exercise and we did our best to burn off our holiday feasting.

Annette had a record player in the pool area and we swam, danced, and just generally had a blast being teenaged girls as we listened to KISS and Aerosmith. Both of which had been Christmas presents for Annette and Mandy.

As promised, Hilda had prepared a 'lunch' for us girls, but knowing our preferences, there was an assortment of fresh vegetable sandwiches. Cucumber, Tomato, lettuce, and a variety of salad sandwiches like tuna and egg. While we ate good food, and drank iced tea instead of sodas, we made short order of everything edible in sight! Annette shrugged as if to say, "We need to keep up our strength!"

Einstein and Mike were at the shop doing an after Christmas sale, and most of the girls started to leave after the food was done. We had had a good day, a lot of fun and probably more underwater groping than anyone was used to being able to do freely in the company of others. Rides had been arranged before hand, and some of the girls were driving their parents' cars. By four o'clock everyone had left except for Wendy and me and of course Annette and Mandy.

"Damn, it's so unfair!" said Annette, "Why couldn't you two have come along a couple of years ago?"

Mandy nodded in agreement and I knew what they were thinking. Aside from safety in numbers, Annette and Mandy had been hiding their relationship since they first discovered their love for each other two years earlier. It wasn't by accident they had become roommates, nor why they joined the same school activities. Annette, knowing she could trust Wendy and me, told us how she and Mandy had hooked up.

Annette and Mandy had both started the first semester together in September of 1971. Fate had placed them together in a number of classes, because both shared similar interests as well as the mandatory classes they had to take.

Mandy was in a dorm room in '71, while Annette had a semi private room. Her family name, and of course the family money, had helped to make life easier for her. Annette's roommate, in defiance of her parents, had dropped out after the first semester, and by this time, Annette and Mandy had already started to develop a close friendship. Annette knew that Mandy's family couldn't afford to pay for a semi private room for her, barely managing to scrape up her the tuition.

Mandy, whose family lived in Alberta, had managed a partial scholarship due to her outstanding grades, a lot like how Wendy had arrived at St. Ursula's.

During that first semester, Annette and Mandy had become close friends and confidants, sharing nearly every secret, except for the one they both feared to speak of. When Annette returned to school for the second semester and discovered her roommate had left, she quietly called her dad to ask him if he could arrange to get Mandy out of the dorm and into her room, telling him that she and Mandy studied together all the time and had a lot in common outside of class. She stressed the need to have someone of Mandy's caliber to help her study so she could maintain her own high scholastic standing. Robert even then was very involved with the school's board of governors as well as the alumni committee and it only took a few softly spoken words and a cash donation to give his princess what she asked for.

It had taken them another semester before either felt comfortable discussing sex however, but when on an extremely frustrating day, Annette had let it slip that she had no use or desire for boys, Mandy spilled her feelings.

Over the third semester, they had begun to experiment a little with just 'practice' kissing, and it wasn't till their second year that they started to push the boundaries a little more every day. And they had been lovers since then.

"I was so blind," said Annette. "It was actually going on all around me, but I never noticed it until Mandy and I became lovers ourselves that I saw we weren't the only ones. The problem is, no one of talks about it the way we're doing today. It's like we're committing this awful sin, so by pretending to not notice, everybody feels safe."

"Yeah," said Mandy. "We all felt safe until you showed up," she said smiling at me. "We had you two figured out pretty quick, but you never pretended. It was like you were saying that you didn't care what anybody thought. And it was so obvious that you two were a couple that a lot more of us started to open up a bit. We used to have to play games with other girls to keep up appearances, but you and Wendy; you just stuck together like glue. Now you see why so many of the girls today felt so comfortable doing things as couples, and why so many of us eat with our lovers after practice now, instead of mingling more or sitting apart."

"Wow," was all I could say. I hadn't expected to start a sexual revolution at St. Ursula's!

"I never really paid attention," I said. "I knew that I loved Wendy from the beginning, and just never thought about having to hide it. Sure, we behave around the adults, but we're not trying to change the world, and we don't want to make them feel uncomfortable either."

"That's what we've been doing as well," said Annette. "I still wish you two had arrived a couple of years earlier though."

"Not to worry, Annette," I said. "If you and Mandy go to Western, we'll still be close enough to see you on a regular basis."

It was getting late and we needed to shower and get home, so Annette and Mandy headed for their room after making sure we had clean towels for the guest bathroom.

~~~~~ //~~~~

I was washing Wendy's back (and her front!), starting to feel real horny as I soaped her apple-sized tits. I loved playing with her boobs. It was something I could never get enough of, and as my thumbs kept sliding over her stiff nipples, I pushed her farther back into the spray of the shower so I could lower myself till I was on my knees facing her fountain of delight.

The water was cascading over and off her body, a steady stream running over her pussy, and I took my hands and eased her legs apart. I took a deep breath and plunged my head into the waterfall that was dividing her pubic hair and drove my tongue, stabbing right at her clit! Her knees started to buckle, but I had both my arms wrapped around her legs, close to her ass. Her hands sought my head and shoulders and she was pulling me into her hot cunt. The taste, even watered down, was fantastic, and I knew by the texture of her juices she was hot and ready. I licked and I sucked at her clit, grabbing a breath every now and then, but I was intent on bringing her over the edge!

Wendy started moaning, and her one hand grabbed my hair tightly as she started that final crest to a loud and body shaking orgasm. But I wasn't content to just give her one, and moving my hands up, I slipped one finger into her butt hole, driving her back toward the precipice of pleasure as I continued to suck the very essence out of her. She hadn't had time to recover from her first climax and as she peaked again, I jerked my finger from her spasming rosebud. I'm sure everyone in the house heard her scream as she collapsed, sliding down in the tub grasping for me. I was glad she had let go of my hair, as I'm sure that my eyes were now permanently slanted!

She kissed me ferociously on the mouth driving her tongue in as far as it could go, so I sucked on her tongue causing even more moans. Wendy slid one hand between us and started to slide a finger into my hot box, and I could feel that it wouldn't take much for me to cross my own threshold either. God, I loved this girl! I couldn't keep my hands or my mouth off her body!

Wendy changed the tempo and slid another finger inside of me curling it back so she was riding my "Gee Whiz" spot while her thumb strummed my clit, which had swollen to the size of what felt like a dick! Seconds later it was me moaning in her mouth as my own climax washed over me.

We had to finish our shower on the floor of the tub, both of us too weak to stand.

~~~~~ //~~~~

Annette and Mandy were sitting in the kitchen wearing bathrobes and big grins. I'm sure I blushed and I could see Wendy blushing as well, but she was also grinning from ear to ear.

"Was the water too hot?" asked Mandy? "Maybe you scalded yourself, and that's what the screaming was all about."

Wendy giggled.

"It was probably too cold," said Annette. "They were in there a long time and probably ran out of hot water."

It was my turn to laugh, and said, "I notice you two are all dressed to do a bit of screaming yourselves!"

Annette laughed and stood up and hugged me, giving me a kiss on the cheek, and then she did the same to Wendy. Wendy and I gave Mandy a hug as well, thanked them both for the great time and for being our friends, and then we got our coats and boots and headed out back into the cold.

Robert had built his dream home in what would become the playground of the rich and famous out on Windermere Road, just west of the University. The price of land at London's north end skyrocketed as retailers hightailed it out of downtown and set up shopping malls and plazas in the area in the years since he had built it. As the area became more commercialized, their shopping centers started to crowd Robert's neighbors, but never got close to Robert Denure's place. He had made sure to build close to the park and overlooking the river as it meandered down to meet up with the main branch of the Thames. With two acres of land, heavily planted with fruit trees and flower beds, you couldn't even hear the traffic that rushed by on Richmond Street on the east or Fanshaw Park Road on the north.

Annette offered to call us a cab, and even to pay for it, but it was a short walk to the University where we could wait inside for the next bus to come by.

Wendy slipped her arm through mine as we walked the four blocks together, heads held high.

~~~~~ //~~~~

"Looks like you two had a good time," said Ann when we got home. We gave her a kiss and said we had a great time! Then we changed and helped her get the rest of supper ready. Mike didn't make it home till 6:30, and he came bustling in with a smile broad enough to let us know his day had gone well.

"All of those speakers are gone, Patti-cake!" he said excitedly, pulling me to his lap.

"All of them?" I asked incredulously.

"Even the extra ones I ordered before Christmas," he said. "Ever since Patrick and I set up the display corner, people have been coming in to listen to them. I've even gotten used to that weird music that he insisted we should play for our demo. Some tube bells I think."

Right! Mike Oldfield's "Tubular Bells." What a perfect demo piece to show off the Bose 911s!

"He did pick the perfect album, Daddy," I said. "I've heard parts of it on the radio, and that would really make people pay attention!"

"It nearly drives me nuts," laughed Mike, "but we only turn it on when customers come in to look and listen. I've also been selling a shit pile of new cartridges and styluses!"

Wendy laughed with him and then said, "You better be careful, Mr. J. Remember what happened to Pete when she used that language?"

Mike and Ann both laughed. They remembered my 'speech as punishment' ordeal. It had sounded pretty good at the time, and both Mike and Ann had taken time out to come and listen.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.