Once More With Feelings - Cover

Once More With Feelings

Copyright© 2004 by The Night Hawk

Chapter 11: Bless Me, Father!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Bless Me, Father! - Life's a bitch, baby. Then you die. Or do you? What IF you had a second chance? Be careful of what you wish for! Sometimes the shoe lands on the wrong foot!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Oral Sex   Petting  

We had little homework to do as the teachers allowed time in class. One of the advantages of the private school system aside from smaller classes is the "Learn It Approach." Rather than sending kids home with material to study, it was presented in such a manner as to provoke discussion and ideas. Homework could be copied. Participation in class ensured students knew what they were doing and when working on an assignment, if one got stuck on something, everybody stopped while it was explained.

After supper, with nothing else to do, Wendy and I headed to the library to read. Let the others burn their brains out watching TV. I wanted to expand my horizons and reading is a great way to do it. I had promised myself that with the free time I would have over the next few years, I was going to read all the classics.

We were back in our dorm room well before the bells rang and had changed into our nightwear and brushed our teeth. The other two girls who were staying the weekend came rushing in just at the last bell, quickly changed, and jumped into bed.

Just before the overhead lights went off and knowing the wardrobe concealed me, I looked at Wendy and blew her a kiss. She blushed and mouthed, "I love you."


I woke with a start, fuzzily wondering what had disturbed me, then felt the mattress shift under another's weight. What?

"Shsss," said a familiar voice, and then a wet tongue dived deep into my ear. I was instantly awake as the thrill ran from my ear to my toes, wakening my nipples and my clit on the way.

Wendy! What was the time? I blinked a couple of times and focused on the glowing hands of my alarm clock. It was 12:30! Did they check the dorms this late? Her hand sliding over my pajama top chased the thought from my mind as my nipples erected into aching, wanting nubs, demanding the touch of my lover.

Lover! The thought echoed in my mind as she gently kissed my cheek, my brow, and then she whispered, "I've been waiting all day for this..." and locked her lips to mine.

"Mmm Mmmmm," My response was half whimper, half moan, and Wendy sucked it straight out of me, thrusting her tongue into my mouth to give me the minty-fresh taste of her toothpaste.

She kissed me with a passion that I had never felt before. Her hands were all over me as she toyed with my tits and tweaked my nipples. God... my tits might be small, but they were sensitive and my nipples shot lightning bolts through my body every time Wendy tweaked them.

While we were busy exploring each other's mouths, Wendy's arm slipped behind my neck, moving to lay beside me on the narrow bed. With her free hand she started to undo the buttons on my pajama top and quickly had me exposed to the night air. As she kneaded my little tits she giggled quietly into my ear... "This is the first time I've felt them dry!"

I was miffed when she removed her lips from mine but Wendy had plans!

Slow loving kisses trailed down my neck working slowly but surely toward my nipples, which were now so tight and puckered, they nearly hurt. They were aching to be sucked into Wendy's loving mouth.

And suckle she did!

Her lips wrapped around one nipple while her hand kept squeezing and toying with my other tit. Then she slid that hand down to my bottoms and started to push them down.

I arched my back up in pleasure as her hand found my cunt, slowly dragging her nails through my pubic hair, and I held her head fast on my nipple while I bit down on the other hand to stop myself from screaming out in pleasure.

My lover was so gentle and attentive to my fur-covered mound. She cupped it at first just slightly palming it, and I just knew she had to be feeling my 'sex wet' coating her hand. With a skillful finger she gathered some of the moisture and started stroking my labia. All the way from top to bottom she traced my outer lips until I was starting to pant with lust and desire. Then she began to slide a finger in between my lower lips, sliding first up one side and then the other before inserting it all the way. I could feel my inner muscles grab her finger and I squeezed her finger with an iron grip and then I flexed and started to hump her hand. I was so close!

When her thumb stroked my clit, I nearly passed out such was the intensity of the climax, but Wendy kept on stroking that finger in and out, slowly fucking me towards another climax. And I did! I came a second time and didn't have time to breathe before another washed over my body.

I was out of breath and out of control. I just sank into the mattress like a stone, trying to gulp air into my lungs. I felt wetness on my face and realized the pleasure had been so intense it had brought me to tears.

With what little strength I could summon I pulled Wendy's face to mine to kiss slowly, gently and to nibble on her mouth, her eyelids, and her ears. "I love you with all my heart," I whispered, and I meant it.

I now knew the difference between sex for fun and sex with love. It had been fun up until today, but now I knew how and why Wendy had reacted so strongly to my attention to her earlier in the day. I was in love.


Wendy had to wake me up Saturday morning. I had slept through the bell.

I jerked awake wondering if something was wrong. I had no memory except that of Wendy kissing and cuddling me all night. My eyes must have shown my fear.

After the others had left for breakfast, Wendy told me that she had snuggled with me till I had drifted off to sleep, and then crawled back into her own bed.

"You looked so peaceful, Pete, but it was hard getting you buttoned up again!" she laughed.

We did a quick wake up face wash, dressed in our casuals, and headed to the cafeteria.

After breakfast I sat her down at the common table in our dorm room and started to work on her hair. I had noticed that when her hair was wet, it hung down her back way past her shoulders. When it dried, it curled up, a natural curl which she tried to keep down with severe strokes of her brush.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.