Once More With Feelings
Chapter 10: Patti Joins the Team

Copyright© 2004 by The Night Hawk

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Patti Joins the Team - Life's a bitch, baby. Then you die. Or do you? What IF you had a second chance? Be careful of what you wish for! Sometimes the shoe lands on the wrong foot!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Oral Sex   Petting  

Monday's classes flew by. I'm not sure if it was in anticipation of joining the "team" or if it was just that I was settling in so quickly. I guess I had expected more problems, but in this structured environment, life was relatively easy. Hell, it was downright pleasant! Here I was, with a new life and a new body, even if it was a girl's body, and young and healthy. In my former life, I realized too late the mistakes I had made. This time I knew what life could and would dish out and I was prepared!

Wendy and I headed to our dorm to pick up our gym outfits before heading out to the track. Imagine our surprise when they weren't there! Instead, there were half a dozen outfits for each of us in our respective sizes. Nylon track suits, proper shorts with elastic waists and matching tank tops in a lustrous satin finish. Gold with green piping and stripes and our numbers embroidered on the front and back. Ah, the joys of private school.

Wendy nearly flipped. This was so new to her, and I pointed out that Sister Gabe realized she was a goddess in the making as she was officially a 10, the number on all her outfits. I was number 16.

We hit the track at a slightly faster pace, looking very hip and professional in our tracksuits. More of a slow jog really than the speed walking we had worked our way up to but Wendy was still matching me stride for stride.

"The only thing I don't like," said Wendy "is that two days out of the week we won't be able to shower like the way we've been doing."

I swear that girl thought she had discovered the fountain of youth and couldn't get enough of it. Not that I was complaining, I was enjoying every single orgasm that she had and of course the ones I was having as well.

"We can find an excuse to wait around," I said, "but look at the positive side. On Mondays and Wednesdays, we get to take two showers together. You didn't plan on going for supper all sweaty, did you?" I asked with a grin.

We stuck to the track for over an hour and then checked in the gym to see how many girls were still in the shower. We could have practiced more volleyball, but I suggested we save our fingers and hands for the first time with the team. "Besides," I said "We're on the volleyball team, now it's time to teach you basketball!"

By this time, we were under the showers.

"You can't be serious, Pete," she said, "I don't know a thing about basketball."

I had already lathered up my hands and turned towards her and cupped both her breasts, slightly smooshing them. A moan of satisfaction and pleasure escaped her lips.

"Remember," I said, "you didn't know a thing about volleyball either, and now you're on the team."

"God, Pete, what are you doing to me... it's driving me crazy... it feels so good."

I gave her a long sensuous kiss as I continued to massage her tits. Her nipples were as hard as granite and stuck out even further than normal. "Make yourself come, Wendy," I said as I broke the kiss. "Come for me, baby."

Both her hands immediately dove for her cunt, and I felt her body jerk as the sensations became too much.

"Slowly, my darling, slowly..."

Her hands slowed and her breaths came deeper as she drove herself higher and higher, and then I felt her tentatively touch me with one hand, her fingers slippery with her own juices as she explored my slick folds, then one finger diving between my lips and drawing out my moisture to gently slide across my clit.

I moaned into her mouth and that drove her over the precipice.

She took her hand from my pussy to pull me to her, and I drove a hand down to replace hers, our arms rubbing as we frantically thrust our hips together. I pulled her to me and crushed my mouth down on to hers, the screams of our simultaneous release muffled in each other's throats.

We stood there under the water for a little while after that, just holding each other close.

We had taken another step on our road to self and sexual discovery.

"Where does it go from here, Pete?" she asked as we were drying off.

"I have no idea, Wendy, I haven't been here before either."

"Oh," she said. "I thought maybe that's why your other friend called you Pete. You know, a name that sounds like a man's. I just figured you and her were..." she tapered off leaving the unspoken.

I laughed. "No, Sweetheart," I said lovingly to her. "My entire sexual experience up till I met you was a one night thing with another woman and though we did a few things you and I haven't gotten to yet, you and I have done things I didn't do with her."

Wendy looked at me with curiosity. "What have we done that you didn't do before?" she asked.

"I've never kissed another woman with passion, Wendy. You're my first."

Wendy blushed. "I'm not trying to be nosy, Pete, but did you do a lot more with this other girl?"

I could hear a trace of possessiveness and jealousy in her voice though she tried to hide it. I sat her down on the bench in the locker room.

"Wendy," I started. "You know that I'm still pretty clueless about my past. It seems I was an extremely shy girl and only had one friend all the way through grade school. I've met her and she is so into boys. She clued me in about a lot of things she and I had done while growing up, and she had the opportunity to rekindle any flames that might have been there, but there weren't any. Nothing happened between Cathy and me. I don't know where or how she came up with the name 'Pete' but I kind of like it. I really like it when you call me that. It's something special between us. It didn't have any special meaning for me when Cathy used it, but when you say it, when we're alone, it's special."

Wendy nodded in understanding, so I continued.

"When I woke up in the hospital, it was like I was born again. I know that I seem to know a lot of stuff, but I don't know anything about who I was. Not just as a person, but as a personality. You understand? I didn't really become who I am now until I woke up after the surgery. I was real lucky to have a couple of really understanding nurses taking care of me. They thought I might prefer girls to boys and they set it up so that another nurse would help me discover my sexual preference. It was a two-hour experience and it was fantastic and it was fun, but it wasn't a relationship. We didn't make out in any of the ways that girls can, all that happened is we masturbated each other. I think that's what convinced me that I liked girls. The thought of touching or kissing a guy turns me off so much! So, if we keep on going, Wendy, you will be my first relationship."

There were tears in Wendy's eyes and as I gently kissed them away, I asked why she was crying.

"Because I love you, Pete!"


Wow!

That revelation from Wendy blew me away like a feather facing a hurricane. I hugged her tightly, and I could feel my own tears forming. "I love you too, Wendy," I said, and I meant it. In a short time, we had become really close friends. We spent all our time together and I think for the first time in either life I really understood love. And who knows? Maybe Wendy was destined to become a lesbian even if I hadn't come along, but either way, I loved her, and I wanted to be with her. I said a silent prayer of gratitude for whoever was writing my destiny.


As we sat down to eat, Wendy asked why I was such a stickler about the food we could and couldn't eat. I was still telling her what she could have every time we went down the food line.

I explained to her about the starches and complex carbs in potatoes and bread, and that the only good bread was whole grain, why the best food was chicken or turkey but that any meat was better than no meat. I tried explaining the problems with having too much red meat, but saw that I was confusing her.

"Just trust me, Wendy," I said. "Fruits and vegetables and meat for protein. Try to stay away from dairy products as much as possible, too. Rice is good for you but even then, you should try for brown or wild rice. It's okay to indulge a little bit in sweets every now and then but try to avoid it. Tea is better than coffee, and water is the best thing of all next to natural fruit and vegetable juices. Raw or steamed veggies are better than boiled."

I had been reciting this litany without really looking at Wendy and when I looked at her, I saw her saucer eyes.

"How do you know all this stuff?" she asked. "This isn't something like an event you know is going to happen."

I sighed, more out of regret than anything. I realized I had known all this before, and still managed to kill myself out of sheer pig-headedness.

"Wendy," I said, "just trust me for a while. I can't lie to you, but I can't explain it to you either. At least not now because I'm waiting for an answer myself."

"Okay," she said but the puzzled look remained.

We changed in the dorm room into the nice shorts and tanks, and with more than a little bit of pride, walked to the gym to meet Sister Gabe and the rest of the team.


I should have realized that we weren't going to be met with outstretched arms. Most of the girls on the team were seniors and two juniors joining their clique two weeks into practice just didn't sit right with them.

In 1974, girl's sport teams were not as popular as the boys were, so generally there were no junior or senior leagues. Most girls' sport teams were one per school.

Two of the girls on the team were taller than me but they seemed to be ashamed of their own height, slouching to hide their height instead of being proud of it, which would only lead to back problems and drooping shoulders. Stupid cows.

There were barely enough girls to make up two teams for practice and one to rotate in. Sister Gabe tried putting Wendy and me on opposite sides of the net, but while I could handle myself, no one encouraged Wendy on her side to set up. I could see she was getting frustrated and thankfully so could Sister Gabe. She called for a change and placed Wendy and me on the same side. The very first ball that came over, Wendy called it and went to reach for it, but a senior, taller and heavier, tried to physically push Wendy away from it. It must have been like running into a brick wall because Wendy had her feet well planted and with all the walking we had done, her leg muscles were strong. Francine managed to reach the ball but fumbled it into the net then started abusing Wendy for being too stupid to get out of the way. I was about to run interference when Wendy spoke up for herself, loud enough for everybody to hear.

"It's not me who's stupid," she said. "Anybody with eyes could see I was directly under it and ready to set up, but you had to come rushing over here like a bull, and if this was a real game, we'd already be down a point. I'm here because I like to play and I like to win."

I was impressed!

Sister Gabe called a time out and lectured about giving space to the person who called the ball and making sure they had the room to work with it. "I've been coaching here for ten years," said Sister Gabe, "and I agree with Wendy. I'd like just once, just one season, for us to be able to beat another school. It might be vanity on my part, but a decade of losing with grace should be enough for anybody. I invited these girls to join the team because I've seen them play just for fun. They agreed to play with our team, and so help me, you are going to play as a team!"

There was a lot of murmuring and "yes Sister" responses but when we got back on the court, and Wendy called her ball, nobody interfered and just like it had been when the two of us were playing, she set them up perfectly: Just the right height for spiking. Soon other girls were calling out to Wendy that they were ready and with her talent for floating a ball in mid air, each one struck home.

It was a grueling one hour practice, but Sister Gabe seemed thrilled with the level the team was playing at now and started to rotate other players with Wendy and me to see which combination would work best. The official season was going to start in three weeks and she was determined to make a winning combination.

After practice, Wendy showed no hesitation in stripping down and walking into the shower with all of the other girls present. Most of the girls who were on the team came from rich families and had attended private schools most of their lives. They had semi private rooms because of that. Wendy and I were still in a dorm, and it was well after 9:00 when we headed back with a note from Sister Gabe that would allow us hall access this late at night.

As we walked back, I asked Wendy where her shyness had gone.

She giggled. "I don't know, Pete," she said. "Maybe it's just that I know you're there with me, or all those pep talks you keep giving me, but after that cow tried to bulldoze me, I think I realized that I'm just as good as her. I had nothing to be ashamed of either in the way I looked or the way I played."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.