Lost - Cover

Lost

Copyright© 2004 by Connard Wellingham

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This story was inspired by Noe's excellent 'Convent of the Damned'. Audrey and Susan are lost. They seek refuge in a nunnery - then they really are lost.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction  

After the Grand Sharing the Sisters bloomed. They went about their business with a spring in their step, their breasts bouncing and their hips swaying as they moved. Eyes sparkled, lips were fuller and redder, cheeks glowed. The Novices' bodies changed almost daily as Zebul's seed worked its mysterious magic. They metamorphosed from being attractive girls to stupendously beautiful women. The older sisters commented that these were the best set of Novices they had seen in a long time. Their breasts swelled on their chests without the slightest hint of sag. Their areolae expanded and their nipples grew to such an extent they were noticeable even covered by their habits. Their waists narrowed and their hips flared, making their large breasts seem even larger. Their arms and legs curved elegantly. Men would have fought, killed even, for the chance to spread their fabulous thighs. Their mons veneris became more pronounced and their labia fuller. They were perpetually horny.

Susan, in particular, bloomed ahead of the others. Her blonde hair took on the appearance of spun gold, hanging in soft ringlets over her shoulders. Hands twitched with a desire to caress it as she passed. Her breasts grew to the size and shape of small melons, the pink areolae a small hand's width across and the nipples even when not aroused, standing proudly like small thumbs. Nobody who saw them in their naked glory could resist suckling on them. They almost rivalled Sister Moriah's and shape and firmness. Sister Moriah herself believed, without a hint of jealously, that Susan's actually surpassed hers and were on the way to rivalling Mother Superior's. And if anyone should know it was Sister Moriah for she and Susan conducted many comparisons in the privacy of the former's cell.

It wasn't just Susan's physical beauty that so many were attracted to: she had gained an inner serenity and it showed in her every action. She attended her lessons with smiling concentration and accepted her punishments with equanimity. The other Novice, including Audrey, looked up to her almost in awe.

And punishments she certainly faced for advanced training was every bit as horrific as they might have anticipated. For a start, the blue-clad Sisters who were their instructors became even less tolerant, if that was possible. They assumed the Novices had reached a certain level of competence and even the slightest deviation from what they had been previously taught was punished severely. It was assumed they knew the basic prayers and chants and dances so now they had to learn the more complicated ones. And they were required to learn how and when these were to be used. Audrey and Susan had not realised, although they should have, that the Brides of Zebul were not just a simple cult but a very old religion, albeit a religion alien to their experience, and the Sisters took their religion very seriously indeed.

The worst were the exercises designed to improve the Novices' concentration. It was believed vital that a Sister could conduct her devotions under any circumstances, no matter how severe the distraction, and the senior Sisters went to amazing lengths to ensure that was the case.

The 'exercises' began tamely enough. In the middle of a recitation, the senior Sister would suddenly make a loud noise or, using a piece of polished metal, would flash sunlight in their eyes. Alternatively they would be required to stand on one leg or on their heads or take some other unusual and uncomfortable stance. When they became accustomed to this, physical tricks were tried. They would be tickled or pinched or slapped; not hard but enough to disrupt their concentration. Audrey and Susan fared slightly better then the others. In part this was because they were older and in part it was because they were more used to maintaining their concentrating against outside distraction in former lives.

The training became even more bizarre. They were made to bend over and recite while a Sister applied a wooden dildo to their cunts. They would be made to stand with their arms and legs spread wide while one Sister licked and sucked their breasts and another their cunts. Being perpetually horny, they found concentrating extremely difficult, especially as the Sisters were experts at bringing them to the brink and holding them there without ever letting them cum. Alternatively, they would be made to bring themselves to an orgasm with their fingers or a dildo while never missing a beat.

The distractions became more intense and more widespread. They would be flogged with a short-handled whip with many soft leather thongs. While dancing, a number of Sisters would stand to one side banging pots and pans and shouting loudly while Sister Bethel applied her whip liberally. In the most bizarre exercise of all, they were suspended upside down by their ankles with their feet wide apart and their heads between the spread thighs of a Sister. The aim was to make the Sister cum with their mouths while two other Sisters applied floggers to the most sensitive parts of their anatomy. They found these exercise arbitrarily cruel and humiliating and dreaded them. Each night, they would return to their room aching and exhausted and cry themselves to sleep cuddled in each other's arms for comfort.

The training of their cunts also became tougher. The cylinders became heavier, as if they were filled with lead. The Novices had to grip them fiercely to prevent them slipping and, even when they were secure, they were constantly aware of the weight in their cunts, ever ready to fall out should their concentration falter even for an instant. Knowing what awaited them at their Initiation, this was one assignment about which they had no complaints.

Despite the gruelling training they were undergoing, life was not all hardship and toil for the Novices. For a start they had each other. The shared trials brought them closer together than any other situation could. If one of them had had a particularly bad day or was feeling depressed, as they all did from time to time, the others would comfort her and pamper her with soft words and caresses until even the worst aches and pains would melt away. Although they each had their own bed, it was a rare night that all six were occupied. Surprisingly, there were few jealousies or tensions between them and no-one seemed to prefer one partner above the others. Perhaps it was because they were all different by nature and complimented each other but, more likely, they knew, without the need of words, that any bonds they formed between themselves paled into insignificance when compared with the bond they shared with their god.

Then, too, there were the blue-robed Sisters. In the classroom and instruction hall they were stern and severe taskmistresses. Outside, they were as susceptible to the youthful charms of the novices as any and used their positions of authority to spirit this girl or that off to their cells for a night of uninhibited passion. There the Novices learned the subtle skills of pleasing another. The Sisters, after all, had had generations to practice the art of lesbian love and delighted in tormenting the younger girls, of bringing them close to the edge and holding them there until their victims could take no more then, with kiss or a touch, raise them to such heights of ecstasy they would never have believed possible.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.