Lost - Cover

Lost

Copyright© 2004 by Connard Wellingham

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This story was inspired by Noe's excellent 'Convent of the Damned'. Audrey and Susan are lost. They seek refuge in a nunnery - then they really are lost.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction  

On the day of the Grand Ritual, there was a buzz of anticipation running through the nunnery. The Sisters went about their tasks with an extra spring in their steps and a strange gleam in their eyes. Voices were light and brittle. Even Sister Moriah was lenient, confining herself to sarcastic remarks rather than her cane. Late in the afternoon, the novices joined the others in an area Audrey and Susan had not seen before. It was a large, communal shower. They were given soap and unguents and instructed to wash themselves thoroughly, including their hair. There was none of the horseplay and good-natured banter that might have been expected. The nuns stepped under the showers and lathered themselves with a solemnity that might have been comical if everyone had not been taking it so seriously. A group of grey-gowned nuns stood off to one side, chanting prayers. In a flash of inspiration, Audrey realised that they were not merely washing, they were purifying their bodies for their god.

As they stepped from the shower, they were handed large, soft towels with which to dry themselves. These were handed over and returned with a benediction. Once dry, their hair was attended to. For this task they all assisted each other. Being novices, Audrey and Susan were not required to help. They sat and luxuriated as a Sister ran a fine-tooth comb through their hair until it gleamed. All around them soft voices murmured in prayer in which they joined. There was a palpable air of excitement among the nuns, now, and it was growing stronger as time went on.

They did not don their habits after showering but walked naked to the refectory. The scene came as almost a physical shock to Audrey and Susan. Knowing the nuns were beautiful was one thing but to see them congregated together in all their naked splendour was breathtaking. Waves of sexual tension radiated from the assembly. They stood by the tables while Mother Superior and Sister Moriah led prayers and singing. Audrey and Susan prayed and sang with the best of them. They were part of the community of spirit which bound these women together. Tonight they were going to meet their God and, as one, they voiced their gratitude for the blessings he bestowed upon them.

The meal was light and contained no meat. After they had eaten, the grey-clad Sisters passed among them, pouring what looked like wine into large goblets. They stood while Mother Superior blessed the wine and the occasion and prayed that they would prove worthy of Might Zebul in the ceremony to come. The company raised their goblets and drained the wine. It was like nothing Audrey and Susan had ever tasted before. It had a grape base, certainly, but had strange undertones of bitterness and pungency. As she downed the last drops, Susan felt a sudden dizziness. It passed quickly but, as Mother Superior led them from the refectory to the temple, she felt almost as if she was floating. Her skin felt every little draft and breeze, every change of heat and cold. She was aware of her thighs brushing together as she walked, of the hardness of the stone flags beneath her feet, of the air gusting through her nose as she breathed. A glance at her friends suggested they were feeling much the same.

The nuns filed into the empty space of the nave. The main area was lit by hundreds of candles in huge chandeliers that were suspended from the ceiling b heavy chains. Incense burned in large braziers, filling the air with heady and exotic fumes. The chandeliers gave a warm and flickering light to the main hall but left the area under the pillar-supported balconies that ran along either side in deep shadow. Audrey and Susan barely glanced up to the place where their lives had changed for their lives had changed and tonight they were part of the ritual they had interrupted so long ago. Their focus, as it was for all the assembled nuns, was the dais which dominated one end of the great hall with its two thrones draped in dark red velvet. The thrones were lit from behind by an eerie orangey-red glow.

With Mother Superior at the front and the Senior Sisters and Novices on either side and slightly behind her and the rest of the Sisters in ranks behind them, they began to dance. As they danced, they chanted. They sung the praises of their benefactor: they begged him to honour them with his presence; they assured him that they were ready for him; their bodies were clean, their minds were pure, their nipples were hard and their cunts were wet. They begged him to come to them. They pleaded for him to plough them with his mighty cock. They implored him to empty his seed into their unworthy bodies. For an hour they danced and chanted until the sexual tension in the hall was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Without a sound Zebul appeared at the back of the dais. He strode forward and stood in his magnificent nakedness at the front of the dais, his feet planted firmly apart, his arms folded across his chest and his majestic cock jutting from his groin like a curved tree-trunk. He said not a word but his presence filled the hall. Waves of masculine lust radiated from him mingling with the feminine lust of the nuns so that faces became flushed, nipples stood painfully stiff and juices tricked from already damp cunts. With a collective sigh, the nuns fell to their knees.

The god Zebul stood and looked over his adoring worshippers. He was pleased. They were prepared and receptive. Tonight he would honour their prayers. Turning abruptly he strode to his throne and sprawled on it, his huge phallus jutting obscenely from between his thighs. The nuns stood. Mother Superior stepped forward. She climbed the steps to the dais and undulated and swayed towards her living god. The invitation in her movements was unmistakable. She was wet. She was horny. She was willing. She wanted to fuck. Zebul's cock twitched. Her invitation was accepted.

Not a nun so much as blinked as she stood before him for a moment, eyes downcast in false modesty, then stepped up and swung one long, shapely leg over his mighty-thewed thighs and lowered herself towards the upstanding cock. The Novices, having a ringside seat, watched in horrified fascination as the supernaturally beautiful woman eased the lips of her cunt over the huge purple-brown glans. The thing was monstrous, wider than their wrists. Surely even Mother Superior would never be able to take a thing that size in her cunt. Slowly she lowered herself. Her cunt stretched and stretched, the labia expanding as she absorbed the monster cock inch by inch.

The novices exchanged worried glances. Up till now the idea of being taken by Zebul had been as a dream; something that would happen at some indeterminate time in the future. Yes, they had seen his cock before but the Sister who he was penetrating had always been on the altar and Zebul had had his back to them. This was the first time they had actually watched him penetrate a Sister's cunt and the realisation that, very soon, they would be required to spread their legs and accept that grotesque weapon in their quims was sobering to say the least. Sobering it might be but, at the same time, they had to confess it was immensely exciting.

Inch by agonising inch, Zebul's cock disappeared inside Mother Superior's cunt which stretched and expanded until they were sure it must split asunder. Her thighs visibly trembled with the strain of maintaining her half-squatting position and on her face was an expression of both agony and ecstasy. From all around the hall came sighs and small moans as Sister's came spontaneously.

Time stood still. The globes of Mother Superior's breathtaking bottom descended slowly but inexorably. Her cheeks touched the rock-hard thighs and she paused. It was done: she had taken his complete length. She was breathing heavily, her fabulous breasts with the nipples as thick as thumbs rising and falling dramatically. Her face and shoulders were flushed and her eyes heavy-lidded with lust and need.

The congregation began to chant. Softly, little more than a murmur at first, their voices rose and fell as Mother Superior tensed her thighs and slowly raised herself up off the giant cock. As she rose, the gnarled and ridged shaft came into view, glistening with her juices. She stopped, paused for an instant, then descended again, impaling herself once more on the god-cock. She repeated the motions, rising and descending, rising and descending, again and again and again, each time rising just a little bit faster and each time descending just a little bit more firmly until she was sliding on and off the pole in long smooth strokes, her bottom smacking noticeably against the solid thighs. As her motions became faster and wilder, the nuns chanted louder. Without missing a beat, she cupped her hands under her breasts and lifted and offered them to her god and lover. He stooped slightly and fastened his mouth around one distended nipple. Mother Superior's scream of ecstasy cut through the chanting and echoed round the hall. With Zebul's mouth firmly clamped around her breast, her motions became more frenetic. The cock may be stretching her to breaking point; it may be too long, too fat, too hard: she no longer cared. Her god was inside her; filling her so full she felt her internal organs had withered to leave an empty space which was now filled with his cock. She needed it; needed its hard length, its knotted girth: needed to feel it moving inside her. Without it she was nothing: with it she was complete. She needed his cock and she needed his seed. Her mind was blank except for one thought: to make him cum; to make him fill her with his holy, life-giving seed. Her skin, from head toe, was flushed. Beads of sweat stood out on it, visible even in the warm light of the candelabra. Her juice dribbled from where their bodies were joined and trickled down his balls.

Around the hall the chanting want on growing in volume, swelling and rising until it became a roar that made the rafters ring. Suddenly, Zebul wrapped his arms round Mother Superior and stood. She curled legs tightly round his waist and her arms round his neck. He stepped to the front of the dais and displayed his prize to the assembly. His mighty thighs worked as he pistoned his cock in and out of her throbbing receptive cunt. She raised her face and they kissed, their mouths mashing against each other in mindless passion. Suddenly Zebul threw his head back and let out a mighty roar of triumph. He thrust his pelvis up and out, ramming his cock cruelly into his lover's cunt. She screamed and writhed in his grip, caught in the throes of holy ecstasy, as a volcano erupted inside her. Again and again, Zebul's hips twitched as he pumped more and more cum into her welcoming body. Eventually, the twitching slowed then ceased. Mother Superior clung to her god, shaking and trembling in the aftermath of her religious experience.

With surprisingly gentle hands, Zebul lifted her from his cock and set her on the dais. His cock, still half hard, emerged from her cunt with a sticky slurping sound. A quantity of cum trickled down it before she managed to clamp her vagina shut. Zebul's seed was holy and infinitely precious and not a drop must be wasted. As she touched the floor, Mother Superior fell to her knees and placed a small kiss on the tip of Zebul's cock. Then she sat back on her heels and looked up at his face. From their vantage point, the Novices could see that her belly was distended with the volume of cum Zeul had deposited in her. She was trembling with the strain of keeping her cunt tight shut and the precious fluid inside. Try as she might, a small amount escaped and trickled down her thigh. A small sigh emerged from the mouths of the congregation. Zebul was pleased. He would bless them well tonight.

"Your humble servant, Leah, thanks you, gracious Zebul, for the gift you have bestowed upon her tonight. She lives only to serve your pleasure. Should you have found her efforts acceptable, she begs and beseeches you to share the blessing of your potent seed with those of us assembled here, who also live only to serve you," she said. Her voice, though trembling with strain and passion, carried clearly over the now-silent congregation.

Zebul's expression was not unkindly as he gazed down at the extraordinarily beautiful woman on her knees before him. He stepped back and sat on his throne. Taking that as assent, Mother Superior clambered to her feet and made her way on unsteady legs, to her own thrown. That was the signal for the Novices. With Audrey and Susan in the lead, they climbed the steps to the dais and approached their living god. They had been very carefully coached in how to do this. They had to keep their shoulders back so their breasts were properly displayed. At the same time they had to thrust their hips forward so the god could see them, and they had to keep their eyes downcast. When they were about three feet away they were to stop and form a line in front of him. They were to stand quite still for a slow count of twenty then turn and kow-tow making sure their faces were pressed to the floor and their bottoms raised high in the air. Zebul would inspect them and, if he found them acceptable, he would indicate it. Two of them would then clean his cock and balls with their mouths while the others would climb on the arms of his throne and try to please and arouse him.

The other four had done this before so knew what was expected but, other than that first night when they hadn't really been paying attention, this was the closest Audrey and Susan had come to their god. Susan's heart was singing as she swayed across the dais. The closer she came to him, the more she was aware of his masculine presence. She dearly wanted to look up and gaze upon the face of her holy lover: he to whom she happily dedicated herself. She was not worried. She really did only live to serve him and, in her heart of hearts, knew that he knew that. Audrey, on the other hand, was trembling with fear. Her fear was not about facing a mighty powerful demon: her fear was that she might, in some unwitting and unspecified way, fail. She had been set a task for which she knew she was unworthy and her heart quailed in the knowledge that he might find her wanting.

Precisely as drum majorettes, the six Novices halted, paused, turned and fell to their knees. As one, their heads went down and their bottoms up as they presented themselves to their god for his approval. All of them were dripping and, indeed, Jemima and Nyanah had already cum. The smell of aroused women that arose from their exposed cunts was heady in the extreme and would have awakened Lazarus. Zebul was certainly interested for he sat up straighter on his throne and stretched out a massive foot.

The novices had not been told what sort of signal he would give and, as they couldn't see him, they stayed with their heads on the floor for what seemed like an interminable time. Suddenly Susan made a sound like a muffled squeak and twitched. Something large and hard was prodding between her thighs and wiggling at her cunt. It took her a moment to realise it was one of Zebul's toes. She tensed herself as the toe poked and prodded for awhile. The realisation that he had actually touched her, hit her like a ton of bricks. She began to tremble with lust and excitement. If only she could move. If he would just move his toe to there... and move it like so... The pressure disappeared and she gave a small sigh of disappointment. For a moment there she had been on the brink of cumming.

Another thought struck her. He had touched her so he must think she was acceptable to him. Joyfully she climbed to her knees, she had been told not to stand, and looked up at her lord and master for the first time. He gazed down at her benignly. How could she have thought him ugly? He was beautiful. He was more than beautiful: he was a god. His olive skin gleamed warmly in the light of the hundred candles, the rippling muscles sending iridescent highlights chasing over the surface. His powerful head with those deep-set eyes that seemed so wise, so all-knowing: they could see into her heart and see her adoration. And his cock, still half hard and curved like an ancient tree before the wind and glistening stickily with his and Mother Superior's cum, drew her eyes like a magnet. She knew that she and Audrey had been chosen to attend to his cock and for that she sent a prayer of thanks for she didn't know how she could have resisted if not. She shuffled forwards on her knees, aware of Audrey shuffling beside her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.