All Alone Together - Cover

All Alone Together

Copyright© 2004 by The Hungry Horse's Arse

Chapter 6: My Girls

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: My Girls - How much of this you can believe is up to you. Don't make up your mind until the end of the last chapter whenever that will be.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Size   Caution   Violence  

My decision to compartmentalise the lives I lived, at both my home and school, lasted right through until the end of the school year. We all gained our bits of paper, even surprisingly Maddy, and we realised that, with all the work that we'd put in, they were probably useless bits of pretty waste paper. The only thing we had all really accomplished was achieving our friendships. I discussed this one night in bed with Sarah. She truly is an incredibly tolerant woman in many ways, almost as pliable? amenable? agreeable? Hell! As docile as Maddy is. I was feeling depressed after what I considered an almost wasted year, not achieving anything that I thought I was aiming for. Those bits of paper were not going to achieve the respect I thought they would. On top of that Sarah could sense that the issue of Saul was beginning to drive a wedge between us and was willing to do almost anything to keep us together. The discussion commenced with; "I love you," immediately my ears pricked up. Was this going to be another one of those late night talkfests leading nowhere?

"I love you too, sweetheart." We had just made love and I'd decided that I didn't feel like coming, though Sarah was absolutely satiated, almost to the point of pain. Her lips were chafed from sucking me to first gain my erection, she would have trouble walking tomorrow, and we both knew it though we were ignoring the background problem. She was lying on her side, her eyes half closed somnolently, slowly, masturbating me. It felt nice and loving but I wouldn't be putting myself back inside this girl tonight and still didn't care if I came or not.

"Why didn't you want to come?"

"I don't know. I just wanted to be inside you I guess. Sometimes that's enough for me. You know that sometimes I just want to be close to you, and sometimes a cuddle just don't cut it." To an extent that was quite true; but it was also quite true that two nights ago, Bronwyn and myself had, had a major orgy with Maddy's inert body. Her constricting arse had really hurt the insides of my cock and I was still sore and drained two nights later. We had known that it was going to be a long while before we could get together again, if ever, with school finishing and all, and we were making the best of what time we had left. We went a little over the top, to Maddy's detriment.

Sarah however was nothing if not perceptive and this was not an idle conversation. "Would you like to try something different?"

That caused me to chuckle, "Outside anal sex and possibly swinging from the rafters, what haven't we done. Hey! That swinging on the rafters idea may carry water! Unless of course you know something I don't." I was hoping a little humour might steer this conversation around to safer territory and away from my difficulty in gaining an erection and also my inability to come.

She chuckled good-naturedly, "not sex, silly. I'd like to invite your friends from tech. here for a party. They won't spread our relationship around and I'd like to meet them. We never have anyone over except Trish and Royce and I feel like I'm missing a portion of you that I just don't know." Boy oh boy! Did she just say a mouthful!

"When did you have in mind for this drunken orgy?"

"Any weekend that they're all free before Christmas."

"I'll put it to them but I can't promise anything."

"No, I'll organise it if you can give me their phone numbers. I'll ring them tomorrow or one night next week if they're out." Some one doesn't trust me to arrange this, me thinks.

"You won't get Eric, he's between homes at the moment. The rest should be all right. I'll speak to your boss on Monday morning about using the phone, though if you give him a headjob sometime tomorrow, you might just be able to persuade him. Did I tell you that Eric has moved in with a new girlfriend? She's a bit iffy on his past. A bit insecure I think. I'll drop into their place one night next week and see if they're home." I think I've got a problem. Sarah knows that Bronwyn and Maddy are friends. There had been no point, up till now, in keeping it a secret from Sarah and it is now too late to change it. I'd better be casual about it. "If you want Maddy you'd better ring Bronwyn. I believe she's renting a room from her at the moment." I'll leave Bronwyn to handle it as gracefully as she can. I think the, 'I've got a permanent headache' ploy, should just about work.

Normally Sarah and myself had little contact with each other at work and there should be very little reason to if we were only passing acquaintances. Trish often voiced amazement at our success in keeping our relationship to ourselves whilst surrounded by over fifty busybodies and 'nosy parkers' and their hundreds of extended family members who also knew me. It was still the consensus that I was gay (then called a poofter), even if none of them had ever met a male friend of mine. This they all thought was a bit weird since we all shared a very small town and how many of 'us' could there be. It was even weirder than they thought, if they only knew. Sarah walked past me Monday afternoon and stopped to exchanged pleasantries for a second. We were in front of, but away from, the total complement of female employees waiting at the bundy clock at finishing time and she was heading back to her section of the production line from the toilets. I had asked her to work back a short time to finish an urgent job, as hers' was the last division before despatch. She was often held behind for that reason. There were wolf whistles and loud ribbing but that was nothing new. "May I use the phone to ring home please boss, Eric is the only one I haven't contacted and the others have said yes for this weekend coming."

I created a smile I didn't actually feel, "Of course you can. Use line two, it will get you straight through without bothering the switch, that's nice, I'll drop in to see him straight after work." Bronwyn said yes! Oh no, what has she done? "See ya in the morning! Do you need a lift tomorrow?" She declined the offer.

Bert stayed behind to supervise, although he agreed to do it a little bit too easily I think, and I left on time for a change, going straight to Eric's. His new girl was a queer bitch but they were both staying almost permanently stoned so it was a bit hard to tell if they would or wouldn't remember if I'd been there. They both said Saturday was free but they said it naked, stoned in bed together. That was the first time I'd been with two people having sex (her on top, her tiny, floppy dugs jiggling) as if nothing untoward was happening. Meanwhile they were sharing cones and discussing the mundane acts of times and directions to get to my place, all at the same time. I must have disturbed his concentration, at least a little, as she had to get off once to suck him hard again. I personally wouldn't fuck it with somebody else's cock but it was possible that his erection was the only thing stopping her from falling off. They are the only dope addicts I have ever met in my complete life.

Sarah fronted me next morning and told me that Bert had made a pass at her last night. She'd laughed in his face and he'd left her alone after that, cranky as hell. As they were closing up, he'd threatened her with dismissal if she ever told anyone else. She was a little jumpy now that he might sack her. I told her that it would be OK and that I'd fix it. Then I told her about Eric and the Queer Bitch and left it at that.

I immediately went to Trish and told her about Sarah's problem with Bert. I would need her in her role as leading hand to be with me when I front him, and we both entered the office together. He almost crawled under the desk when we entered his office and he felt a fuck side worse by the time we left. We wouldn't be having trouble with Bert again and I would be doing the hiring and firing from then on though I can't say that I blamed him as I always found Sarah as elementarily fuckable. No, I didn't say that to anyone else, though I think Trish thought that it went without saying.

Saturday arrived much too soon in my point of view. They were supposed to be arriving about two but knowing Eric, anything was possible. They all arrived sharing Eric's girlfriend's car, about one, which was a bit odd as they were now living roughly equal distances in the opposite direction away from me, about forty minutes each direction. I'd just gotten home from work five minutes before and I sensed collusion in the air as Eric and the girls didn't have much to do with each other unless I was with them; I was their only nexus. Bronwyn, Maddy and Queer Bitch each gave me a little kiss as they entered the front door and Eric bringing up the rear did too. The stoned Eric had no idea what he was doing and it must have seemed to be the right thing to do at the time. The girls and I had a good laugh at his expense and Eric seemed to be a bit offended to be the butt of a joke but didn't really comprehend what we were going on about. He and Queer Bitch were put in charge of loading the bong, so we saw little of them for the rest of the evening. He or Queer Bitch only left the bedroom to pass the bong around on occasion, sometimes she wore clothes, and sometimes she forgot. None of us was interested in entering the bedroom that evening. If we wanted to be ignored we could be that anywhere.

The night was actually very pleasant at the beginning. Bronwyn was at her brilliant best company, witty, friendly and affable. Maddy tried to join in occasionally, without making it look as if it was a mindless drone but it said very little constructive most of the night. At no time did it stop watching Bronwyn and myself for our approval. For her part, Sarah was fascinated by the exotic relationship of two girls. Later on into the evening, she dragged me inside to the kitchen on the pretext of getting more food. She breathlessly exclaimed, "are they lesbians?" she seemed excited by the idea as she had never met a blatant lesbian before and here she was sitting, and being social, with two of them.

"They could well be. To me they're just friends of mine who are always together. Their sexuality does not interest me much and that is probably why they like me."

"Don't be such a stuff-shirt, surely you're at least a little bit curious."

I sighed inside not liking the way this conversation was going; "I've heard Bronwyn say she's had a boyfriend before she met Maddy at tech, so she's possibly bisexual. Why don't you ask them?"

"Oh no, I couldn't do that! I'd be shamed. It would seem like I was snooping into their private lives!"

"But you are," she gave me one of those looks, "ok, I'll bring the subject up, but don't blame me if it pisses them off!" I carried a tray of some fresh meat for the fondue and another with canapés back out with me.

I was hoping for a couple of free moments before Sarah joined us, "help me bitch! Sarah wants to know if you're lesbians and I said I would bring the subject up. Just keep you're fuckin' great trap shut, slut. It's your fault this is on tonight and you knew I wouldn't want it! I'm warning you!" Bronwyn just gave her musical little laugh and I knew I was in trouble. The idea of compartmentalising the different sides of my life has quickly gone down the gurgler. I'm not even sure I could spell the word any more.

Sarah returned and the room lit up for me. I would do almost anything for this girl. "The sixty four dollar question Bronwyn. I've been curious all year and if it's none of my business tell me, but I'm just drunk enough to ask you. Are you lesbians? How's that for subtlety?"

"Of course not darling. Maddy and I are bi. I love them from both directions. What I'm into most though is dominance."

Well! That just about tore it. I could see Sarah's eyes light up and her mouth open in the next breath. She could contain herself no longer, "what is that?" the innocent into the den of thieves.

"Well' that's easy darling, I'll show you. Slut strip!" Maddy didn't blink, it just stood and did it. It was wearing nothing under its dress as usual, so it now stood bovine-like, naked in the middle of the loungeroom, its face serenely accepting in its obedience. Sarah's almost fell through the floor with shock. "Pass me a lighter please, sir," falling into our role-play mode automatically. I past the lighter dreading what was coming next. Bronwyn gave the lighter to Maddy, "burn your nipple slut!"

Maddy flicked the Bic alight and placed the flame under her nipple. She watched with curiosity, close up and fascinated as the flame consumed her own small brown nipple, beginning to crisp it black. The strong smell of burnt pork permeated the room as it went quickly changed colour, then the pain hit home. "Stop now. Have you got some salve or burn cream somewhere, Sarah?" Sarah rushed out of the room in distress returning almost immediately with some Savlon. "Rub some into her nipple would you please, darling? See how the pain excites her." Maddy's knees were giving way, for whatever reason, her face though was a picture of bliss. "Rub and pull her other nipple and pinch it hard at the same time." Sarah did so but only gave what Bronwyn would have called a light tug. To Sarah however this was a unique experience. She had never touched another woman's breast before no matter played erotically with one. "No, no, no, you're not playing with your girlfriend for a little titty play and pleasure! Slut you do it, and hard!" Slut pulled extremely hard on her unburnt nipple and then twisted, nipping it between her fingernails viscously. Maddy groaned softly and her knees gave way as she came, shuddering as if in an epileptic attack. "Do you see? She does what she's told and she enjoys it. Leave your cunt alone slut. You're among the innocent now!" Maddy had immediately masturbated to another orgasm and was working on another. The moment she was told to, she stopped but her body was almost vibrating from the pain and the pleasure. "You tell her to do something, Sarah. Anything at all!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.