All Alone Together - Cover

All Alone Together

Copyright© 2004 by The Hungry Horse's Arse

Chapter 4: Bronwyn

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Bronwyn - How much of this you can believe is up to you. Don't make up your mind until the end of the last chapter whenever that will be.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Size   Caution   Violence  

It was roughly this time I decided that if I was to get ahead in this world I would need an education, something sadly lacking already. I had been an ostropolous child, unable to settle down or regularly attend school classes. I broke out at the age of thirteen and never really returned much to my parents chagrin. I had tried it once before by correspondence but this only isolated me more and gained me a bad case of insomnia. And you couldn't ask questions. There was a major night college about an hour's drive away so with enthusiastic approval from all and sundry for four nights a week, for most of the year, I went back to school.

This opened a new world and new friends. Most of the students were kids from the local high school, where the college was based, trying to improve their school certificate marks. They tended to receive more attention from the teacher's, as she/he was often their teacher during the day. The rest of us were assorted triers, misfits and mature returnees not sure what else they could do and nor if this was the right thing to do. Like me.

The ones I became closest to were Eric, a young lanky Canadian with a chip on his shoulder against the world. Madelaine [Maddy], over ten years younger than myself, a drug addict on a good behaviour bond, banned from the city due to the boyfriend living there who was supposed to be a bad influence. He was twenty-five, she fifteen and he started her on sex when she was nine and on the shit when she was twelve. And last and definitely not least, there was Bronwyn. A little older than myself by two years, a tallish brunette who was extremely self-assured in manner with large breasts and broad thighs. She carried an independent air about her, almost masculine in her demeanour but one couldn't say she was either plain, ugly nor beautiful. She seemed to attach herself to us from day one and none of us were quite sure why, as she acted as if she had no need for anyone else in the world. Least of all a male of the species or a couple of loser kids. However, it seems appearances can be deceiving.

Maddy was the key to part of the question hanging over the why about Bronwyn. She'd come to school one night having just scored a hit. She needed help from Eric who, although he didn't actually use, kept the fixings with him to annoy the straights and to pose too I guess. He found that there was no need to pose with me, as it all meant nothing to me. This was before the advent of AIDS so now I'd look back in horror at the risks that were being taken. She shot up, using her inner thigh, in the classroom before the teacher came in. Bronwyn sat on one side staring fixedly, myself on the other trying to act nonchalant. Maddy looked around once to check for people she didn't trust, raised her skirt, no pants and no hair, and a plastic bag appeared as if by magic by thrusting two fingers deep inside herself. The baggy was slimy wet with a mixture of vaginal juices and semen so we didn't have to ask how she could afford this hit. Bronwyn's eyes dilated and her face flushed as if with excitement. Maddy scooped a small amount of white powder with the teaspoon then pushed the baggy back inside her, as if her vagina was a spare pocket. You could tell how desperate she was as she left the bag hanging half way out of her hairless vagina and how hastily she prepared the hit with lighter and tourniquet. Then she inserted the needle into the mass of scar tissue already crowded around the vein then pulled the plunger out to make sure she found it again then plunged the complete hit into herself. Maddy's eyes immediately glazed over and she slumped back on the school chair leaving the hypodermic needle still inserted an inch below the plastic bag. She'd achieved what she wanted the rest of the world could do its worst. Her body slid off the chair to sit awkwardly on the floor beneath the table.

I lifted her almost weightless body back onto the chair and checked her pulse, then moved to lower her skirt and hide her nudity. Bronwyn placed her hand over mine to stop me, looking me in the eye she shook her head and mouthed please, almost pleading. I shrugged and left it. What damage could she do that hasn't been done already. Bronwyn placed her hand between Bronwyn's spread scarred thighs, removed the needle placing it into her ever-present satchel, and removed the plastic packet bringing it up to her nose sniffing deeply. She then reached out her tongue and drew it into her mouth and out again into the pocket of her shirt. Again she lowered her hand inserting two fingers inside Maddy's vagina and used her thumb to rub the clitoris looking at me straight in the eye as she did so. "Does this turn you on?" she whispered and smiled when I honestly nodded.

The teacher finally entered the classroom twenty minutes late, a new record as he's normally about thirty, Eric and most of the junior crowd followed along behind him. Eric was blatantly stoned out of his gourd. Bronwyn raised her hand, "Mr Blithe, Maddy's sick. I think we'll have to take her home." He just waved a hand dismissing us as unimportant, he really did not want to be here he just wanted the extra money it brought in. Bronwyn and I put an arm under each shoulder and Eric carried our gear after us as we went out to my car. He had seen none of this as he'd been sucking on a bong behind the classroom with a couple of fourteen year old schoolkids but recognised the symptoms, even stoned.

"Do you want to help us? We're taking her home." I asked him.

"Fuck the druggy bitch. You're both too nice to her. What she do with my gear?" Bronwyn passed it to him from her satchel, "I'll see ya next week, huh."

Bronwyn and I lowered the lifeless body onto the back seat of my Corolla and Bronwyn got in behind her placing Maddy's feet onto he lap. "I know this probably a stupid question but why don't you get in front? It would be more comfortable."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.