All Alone Together - Cover

All Alone Together

Copyright© 2004 by The Hungry Horse's Arse

Chapter 3: Sarah Yet Again

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Sarah Yet Again - How much of this you can believe is up to you. Don't make up your mind until the end of the last chapter whenever that will be.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Size   Caution   Violence  

I invited Sarah to my place again for the next Saturday, this time she was downright eager! And this time she wanted to cook. Later that week she gave me a recipe, which she wanted to cook, Steak Diane; why not? I brought the brandy for the sauce and some good steak and by Saturday I'm sure we were both looking forward to the evening.

To give you and idea of my old place, it was/is an old holiday cottage, L shaped, divided into three units. Mine was the rear unit looking down, from my bedroom window at the outside toilets and down a steep slope onto a vacant house on which the water of the lake actually lapped the rear brickwork. Entering my front door led directly into a largish loungeroom almost empty except for an old vinyl night and day lounge sited along the wall beside the front door. Along the wall opposite the front door were many terracotta pipe offcuts where I stored red wine, and a door leading to a combined bathroom and laundry. The shower was a sunken concrete hole with no curtains or screens. The wall left of the front wall held two doors, one to the kitchen cum dining room, the other to my bedroom where I really lived and used as a lounge cum bedroom cum sitting room cum TV room.

I opened a bottle of white Rothbury, but only poured a little for each of us into my very large wineglasses. She wore a light, summery, casually lightweight and opaque, floral frock, in keeping with the fashion of the day and the weather. That is very short and buttoned completely down the front, open and airy with a deep neckline, no stockings or shoes. Myself, I was in teeshirt and shorts. We lolled on the bed and watched a little TV and chatted about nothing in particular, when I reached out my hand lightly cupping the back of her head and drew her towards me. Our lips lightly touched, not really a kiss, which slowly became warmer and more intense. Her arms reached behind me gripping behind my back pulling me slowly down on top of her. My lips moved down her throat licking and sucking between nibbles. Our breathing was becoming short and ragged, her fingernails were knifing into my back through my shirt a little too enthusiastically, I slowly slipped open each of the buttons on her dress one at a time, she was naked beneath. "About bloody time," she breathed into my ear as I slowly slid my lips down along her body kissing and sucking lightly on her nipples, her reaction due to their sensitivity I approved of.

My teeth released her right nipple and scraped around the chocolate brown areola lightly tickling with my tongue then below the gentle curve underneath. Her whole body shuddered with pleasure, "I was beginning to think this would never happen," I murmured into her left breast and slowly slid my tongue between her breasts, into her navel, making her shudder again, then between her thighs. As I lowered my body her hands grasped my shirt and dragged it over my head, throwing it onto the floor. I lightly nipped the inside of her thigh, down to mid thigh then returned to grasp both of her outer vaginal lips with my mouth, then protruded my tongue in between the now moistly opening cleft till I l found the excited engorged clitoris. Her juices were now running down my chin and saturating the dress and bedclothes underneath. For some reason the rational portion of my mind suddenly thought that I was pleased I'd put my good sheets on, I have no idea where that came from. With very light pressure I grasped her clit between my front teeth serrating it energetically with my tongue. She immediately began to orgasm rocking her body up and down in a wave motion pushing her vagina hard against my face grasping my head with her hands holding my face on and inside her.

Sliding my body, sweat on sweat slick, back up full length along hers she spread her legs wide and up gripping my shorts with her toes on each side pushing them down to my feet. Sarah pushed her hand between our bodies, "I need you inside," she whispered, almost to herself. She grasped my length and with a startled squeal pushed my body of her. Her eyes looked down at what her hand had been manipulating and, "you're not going to put that thing in me, are you?"

"Do you have any better ideas what I should do with it?" Her hand couldn't circumnavigate the girth though she seemed to be massaging a bit enthusiastically the rest.

"I'll try anything once." She leapt astride my thighs and holding my penis in both hands slowly lowered herself onto me, impaling herself until she made a loud gagging sound, "too much, too too much of a good thing." She raised herself up off her haunches and half way up the engorged length, shaking her head from side to side lowered herself down hard and took the complete length with a very loud, high pitched, scream the neighbours would be puzzled.

Her face suddenly grew pale. I placed my hands around her breasts, not big or small, rubbed the nipples with the coarse callus on my thumbs then gripping both nipples hard between thumb and forefinger pulled her body towards me, "if it's hurting come down here."

"Don't you dare, my mummy always warned me about men like you but I never though I'd be this lucky." And she sat up straight again.

"Well don't move, it's been too long for me and I'm too close. You need a curtain around you. Just looking at you is doing it." I placed my right hand grasping her pubic mound with my fingers and rubbed her clitoris with my thumb callus, down to mu erection, slippery and wet back above her clit. Round and round. Her body began to dance on me and as she came again and again, so did I, finally. I thought I would never stop, I felt like would never stop. I felt like I was pumping her body up with water from a hose. She rose up full body length above me and in a form of Saint Vitus dance her body flexed backwards then collapsed forward on top of me her head slapping my chest. I then felt a deep warmth engulf my thighs. She had passed out cold, urinating as she went.

I woke an hour or so later. Sarah was still on top of me, snoring lightly, her arms were around me gripping me like there was no tomorrow. My flaccid penis was still inside her filling her even when slack. This was not a new experience with me, I'd had similar problems my complete life. My older sister used to sell looks to the other kids when we were in primary school and things didn't improve as I got older. Sarah's reaction was actually one of the better ones. The need to urinate finally required an end to this comfort. Also the wet bed was becoming cold and sticky and down right dank and uncomfortable. I turned her body onto a dry part of the bed beside us and eased my slippery penis out of her leaving a large trail of sticky fluid across her thigh. I had been too large again, as usual, and had blocked the sperm from draining out. I must have almost blown her brains out with this mess.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.