Fucking A Grandmother

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Sam has noticed Betty, a 63-year old grandmother, whose granddaughter he's fucked at least 3 different times. But, he's noticed that Betty is very sexy in her own right and he finds himself wanting to find out what she'd really like. Things happen.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   .

Sam had been around Betty Williams several times over the last few months and he was actually surprised when he found himself thinking about her in a sexual way. Sam was in his late 20s and he was an active guy and had several girlfriends that he alternated between with none of them being "the one" in his life. The surprising thing about him thinking about Betty and even imagining her naked sometimes was the fact that Betty was in her early 60s and she was a grandmother. Yeah, she was certainly unlike most 60-something women he'd ever known but Sam found himself realizing that Betty was still a very attractive woman and he actually knew that he'd welcome the chance to fuck her sometime.

Sam had seen Betty in several different settings and in each of them he'd had the chance to admire her still very nice figure and her personality that gave an air of sexiness to the way she carried herself. Betty was actually the grandmother of a young woman that Sam worked with and he had actually fucked her granddaughter on three different occasions when they'd gone out and then back to her apartment for some recreational sex afterwards.

Finally, Sam had actually jacked off a few times while he was in the shower with the images of Betty sucking his cock and spreading her legs for him in his mind. He decided to see if Betty was willing and if she was as sexy in reality as he thought she would be.

Sam wasn't quite sure how to go about seducing a 63-year old grandmother but he began by talking to her granddaughter and found out there were some things Betty needed done around her house. Sam was quite handy with tools and doing home repair work and he figured that was his in-road into Betty's grandmotherly panties. Little did he know that the panties on this grandmother were quite sexy and arousing.

Sam found Betty to be very welcoming and appreciative of him being willing to do the work she needed. Sam loved it and he spent a great deal more time observing Betty and checking her out physically than he ever had in the past times he'd been around her. Sam noticed that Betty's figure was even nicer than he'd remembered. She was wearing a nice pair of jeans and a sexy top that did nothing to hide the fact that she had some very nice and full breasts underneath the top. He noticed too that her breasts still seemed to stand up proudly on her chest, and Sam couldn't wait to see what Betty looked like without her clothes.

In no time, Sam found that his cock was semi-aroused and thick in his pants. Sam knew that this was all due to his watching Betty while he was working. He loved that this grandmother could elicit such a sexy physical response in his cock. Sam decided to definitely try to seduce Betty before he went home, and when he'd finished all the work she'd mentioned, he went back into the house and asked her what else needed to be taken care of before he left. He tried to ask the question in his sexiest voice, and Sam loved that Betty seemed to be quite receptive to his blatant sexual innuendo.

"Well, what else do you think you could take care of, Sam?" Betty asked as she stood there in front of him. He hoped she could see his hardon pressing out tightly against his pants, and he was right -- Betty saw that Sam had a very big cock in his pants. Sam felt his breath catching in his throat as he could almost feel the increasing sexual tension in the air between him and Betty. He had seduced and made love to lots of women but he didn't feel nearly as confident in this situation.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.