Showering with Jessica - Cover

Showering with Jessica

by StarLover

Copyright© 2003 by StarLover

Erotica Sex Story: Fantasy shower with Jessica Alba

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Celebrity   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   .

I don't know who else has this in common with me, but I am sure there are many others who would love to fuck Jessica Alba. Ever since I saw her on Dark Angel she has been in my fantasies. Here is one of my favorite fantasies.

Jessica and I, already well acquainted, are together in a shower. It's a nice big space with detachable twin showerheads on opposing walls and a padded bench.

We're both completely naked. I'm on my back on the tile floor jacking off, and Jessica is squatting over me with her legs wide apart, spreading her cunt lips and crack even further open with her hands. I have a perfect view of her fully shaved bare crotch-all the way from her beautiful swollen clit, past her invitingly moist, pink pussy, right on up to the private, tight pucker of her enticing asshole.

"I really have to go!" she says. "I just can't hold it any longer."

"Okay, honey," I tell her, "then let it go right now"

Suddenly, a strong stream of urine bursts forth from her pee-hole and splashes down warmly all over my rock-hard cock, which I'm still busily stroking. Continuing to pee, she makes her way up to my chest before feel the flow subside. As I look up to see Jessica touching her puffy pink love-button and smiling down at me.

" Your turn," she says, reaching down to take hold of my throbbing dick. "But with this hard-on, you may have to stand on your head!" As we trade places, my cock doesn't know what to first. It's as stiff as a pipe from Jessica's performance, but my bladder is begging for relief.

"Whenever you're ready," she says. "I'll just amuse myself in the meantime." As I stand above her, I watch as she teases her pretty, puffy pink nipples with one hand and starts masturbating with the other. But even with that compelling view, I have to pee so badly that I finally relax enough to return the favor. With my cock firmly in hand, out comes my own piss in a sudden rush. In addition to the great physical relief it gives me, I'm sexually supercharged by the twin turn-on of standing naked above this stunning woman and peeing all over her, and watching her grow more and more aroused by this personal shower the longer I do it. I aim my rope-like stream first at her cunt and her busy fingers then at her tummy and finally at her stiff-nippled titties. I moved it up down her body until I'm done.

Just as I'm squeezing out the last of it, Jessica, who's been masturbating furiously the whole time cries out loud as her orgasm suddenly, overtakes her, sending one wave of sexual ecstasy after another through her perfect body. Several moments later she looks up at me again -with a definite twinkle in her eye.

"I'm being so naughty," she says, with a playful schoolgirl pout, " I think I need a spanking, don't you?" There's no doubt about it! As I sit down on the bench, Jessica lies across my lap and spreads her legs. My cock rock-hard again, pushes insistently against the smooth, soft skin of firm abdomen. I give her gorgeous bare ass a tentative slap and watch her butt-cheeks jiggle and blush in response.

"Oh, I've naughtier than that," she says, looking up at me with a mischievous smile. I slap her harder. Then again and again and again, a little harder each time. As the cheeks of her ass begin to glow red from the spanking, she starts to wriggle, squirm and moan all the more. I can tell she's right on the verge of coming again, so I stop spanking her, slip my hand between her legs and give her sensitive clit an urgent massage. In a moment she comes, bucking against my hand, moaning with pleasure and wetting my fingers with her sweet cum from her pretty pink cunt.

When she recovers the second time, I have her bend over the bench so I can soap her pussy and asshole. As I soap her ass, I let my slick finger slide into her asshole well past the second knuckle. Jessica moans appreciatively and leans back to send my probing finger even further up her ass.

After several minutes of exploring her most private opening this way, I pull my finger out, soap up my nail-stiff dick, and put the head of it right on the center of her beautiful brown star. "Yes!" says Jessica emphatically, as I push my dick slowly into her slick pucker. "Put it all the way in." As she eases back toward me again, I push forward until my cock slides all the way into her ass.

"Do you like to put your hard dick into my little butt hole?" Asks Jessica, squeezing my cock with her sphincter. "Is it nice and tight in there for you?"

"It's heaven," I tell her. "I love to my hard-on up your ass" "Then fuck me like I've never been fucked before," she says. "Right in my tight little asshole. Right NOW!" No problem! I pull back a few inches, then ram cock as far up her soap-slicked poop chute as my seven rigid inches will take me, and then I start pumping her for all I'm worth.

Within a few minutes she comes again, but I keep fucking her right through her whole orgasm just as hard and as fast as I can, banging up against her butt-cheeks on my every thrust into her asshole. As content as I'd be to stay right where I am, and shoot my load a foot up Jessica's ass, she tells me she has other things in mind too, so I slide my dick out of her ass.

"Get down on your hands and knees," she says, soaping her hand, "and spread your legs." As she reaches between my legs with one hand and starts jacking me off as soaps it up. She spreads my butt-cheeks apart with her other hand. I reach back and help her. Then she starts licking all around my asshole, not quite touching it with her tongue, but coming tantalizingly closer and closer. My cock is stiff than a tire iron in anticipation of what's coming next. Finally I feel it - the tip of Jessica's tongue right on my hole! She licks it all over, then forces her tongue right into my tight pucker, just barely inside at first, then deeper, and deeper while still stroking my soapy stiff dick with her free hand.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.