Urgent Hunger

by Irish

Copyright© 2003 by Irish

Erotica Sex Story: A fantasy cumms to life?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Humor   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Slow   .

Copyright © 2003

We finally decided to meet. After months of e-mails, private chats and playful instant messages. We decided on a public place, no pressure, just a dinner with friends. The tablecloth was heavy, either a cotton or linen mix, draped nearly to the floor. Four people could easily have shared the rounded booth where we were sitting, but only the two of us would be sharing the conversations that would take place there.

As she slid into the booth, the tablecloth tangled around her right leg threatening to pull her off balance. She juggled her drink to prevent a spill as I bent down behind her back. My left hand rested on her waist above her left hip as I reached down with my right to extract the tablecloth. Her scent filled my senses as I leaned close. Feeling her body move gracefully as my hand held her waist sent an electric charge up my spine and a tremor into my groin.

"I have a feeling it is going to be a very interesting journey, " came my reply as I slid in beside her. "Would you like to join me in finishing this bottle of wine, or can I get your drink freshened?"

"Thank you, I think I'll stick to the Vodka since I've already started down that path."

I could tell she was feeling the effects of her second drink since she was very relaxed. I had similar feelings of total ease and relaxation. Her eyes were beautiful and her mouth... God, I wanted to kiss her right then.

So I did. Leaning toward her, I reached up with my left hand to pull her head closer to me, telegraphing my intentions to kiss her. It was a mutual desire as she leaned toward me at the same time. As our heads were drawn slowly together our eyes searched each other for words. Were we looking for a permission to continue or for some other instruction urging us both onward?

There were no words seen or spoken as the heat of our breath mixed; our lips only fractions apart. We seemed frozen as if in this instant, knowing this was the first kiss, it would soon be over, never to be experienced again outside of memories we each would carry.

I loved the slowness. I loved the lingering of her face so close to mine, her breath halting, anticipating, living the eroticism of the moment. Our lips touched with a brushing lightness, mouths parted slightly drinking in the passion that was boiling just beneath the surface. Our lips sealed tightly as we were drawn into the swirling moments where time stands still, where the only sounds are two people breathing through their noses and hearts pounding in their ears.

Her tongue touched the tip of mine lightly just as I broke contact slightly. Holding her face between my hands, I kissed her again. My tongue probing deeper, meeting her own and swirling together. Again I broke contact slightly to look at her mouth, then kissed the corners, each time breaking off to look for a spot for the next kiss.

I could taste the dark red lipstick and my nose was filled with her scent. My head was swirling from the wine but this woman's mouth was the true source of my drunkenness. I could have spent the rest of the evening just sitting there kissing her mouth over and over. I could never get enough of her. I could kiss her until infinity became a fraction of something as big as my desire was then.

"Jamie Lynn?" I said as I backed away slightly. "I'm sorry, I'm not sure what came over me... I just had to taste..."

She smothered my explanation of the flurry of kisses with an urgent hungry kiss of her own. Her teeth bit lightly onto my bottom lip as she sucked it gently into her mouth. I had no choice but to kiss her back. The passion I knew inside was there in the form of this beautiful woman kissing me with a longing and a hunger I could understand.

She spoke huskily as we stopped to catch our breath. "Do you know how long I've wanted to be kissed like that? I love a womyn who can kiss, and who can kiss back."

I smiled a wordless reply as she completed my thoughts for me. "Yes, this is going to be quite a journey!

A combination of the exquisite kissing and the potent wine probed deeply into my being where my own animal paced anxiously, waiting to be released. I sensed the urgency in her also as we sat closely in the booth. Neither of us was speaking, nor were we breathing normally. The attraction that brought both of us to this place was now driving us onward. Neither of us could stop it, nor did we want to try.

"Jamie Lynn?" I whispered toward her ear, "I want you to tell me what I could do for you if you had one wish."

The waiter appeared out of thin air to examine the remains of my bottle of wine and to take our request for yet another Vodka. Damn! My plans would have to wait. Or would they? As the waiter hustled off on his mission I kissed her neck just below her left ear, waiting for her reply. I breathed in her scent deeply, sensing the warmth coming off her body, increasing the intensity of the flame that burned within me.

She took my neck in her hand and pulled me over to whisper into my ear, "I wish you would show me the all that is you. And if it takes all night, that would be to my liking."

She was here on a mission too. I shuddered at the enormity of this coincidence; her mission being the same as mine. She didn't want a lot of nonsense conversation. She had an urgency not unlike my own. This was my fantasy coming true right here in the middle of a crowded lounge. Could it be her fantasy was also coming true? I knew she had not had the kind of attention she wanted. If she had, she would not have been here kissing me back with this urgent hunger. God, how I wanted this womyn.

The waiter reappeared with her drink. As she sipped it, I dropped my napkin onto the floor under the table. "Oops, I've lost my napkin." I said with a wicked innocence. I scooted the table out a few inches so I could lean down to retrieve it. It was too far out of reach. It was supposed to be out of reach. That was part of the plan.

As she raised her drink for a sip, I spoke "Hang on Jamie, I'll be right back!" Unnoticed by anyone else, I quickly slipped beneath the table. The long tablecloth draped over the table hid me from the rest of the room. Only Jamie knew I was under the table. Only Jamie would care shortly. That also was part of the plan. I suspected it was now part of her plan too.

She had to know I was up to something. When my lips kissed her knee, I think she knew what I meant when I told her to hang on. Her skin tasted sweet as I slowly licked a circle on her kneecap, kissing toward the inside of her knee. My head rested on her opposite knee only briefly when to my delight she parted her legs slightly encouraging my exploration. Not only did she part her pretty legs for me; she slid her bottom closer to the edge of the seat. What a rush!

She wanted me to do this. She was fully engaged in her own fantasy.

I kissed the inside of her right thigh just above the knee. The smell of her skin and the warmth she radiated was delicious. I turned to kiss her other thigh and she jerked slightly at my touch. I realized she was blind to my advance up her silken thighs. I could only imagine her face as I moved closer to her clit.

It appeared as though we were both getting what we wanted. The plan was perfect.

My tongue moved slowly, licking every inch of those gorgeous inner thighs. My hands slid down the backs of her calves as I leaned forward to kiss deeper. I could feel her calf muscles flexing as she lifted her legs, rising to her tiptoes. She was enjoying this. I was enjoying this.

I moved my hands slowly up her lower legs, gliding over her calf muscles, across the outsides of her knees and thighs. My hands slid up under her skirt, fingertips feeling the edges of high-cut panties as I cupped her sweet butt in my hands.

I could feel the heat of her center on my face. Rising through the heat was her real scent, the scent of her soaking wet pussy. I wanted to taste her so badly. I slid my hands from under her panties over the tops of her thighs and down into her sweet inner thighs spreading her legs further apart. Her skirt had worked its way over the tops of her thighs, exposing herself to me.

In the darkness I could only imagine the pretty sight of her wetness staining her panties, waiting, wanting me to take her with my mouth. I wished in that brief instant for a miner's hat with one of those little lights on it. I wanted to see what I was going to taste, but settled for following my other senses.

Again I slipped my hands under her butt cheeks nestled in what felt like lacy little panties, cupping her ass pulling her toward my waiting mouth. I opened my jaws wide and engulfed her center, panties and all, tongue licking deeply into the material sagging between her swollen lips. Her wetness had already soaked her panties and spread quickly to my lips. Hmmm, she tasted good.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.