Falling For Ally - Cover

Falling For Ally

Copyright© 2003 by Connor

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The story of a step brother and sister dealing with the sexual feelings that erupt between them.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Slow  

I had put in a pretty long and tiring day at work and when I got home all I wanted was a shower. I walked into the house and headed straight for my room for a change of clothes. Just as I was walking out to head for my shower Ally showed up at my room.

"Mom wants to know if you want some dinner right now." My step sister told me while eyeing me up and down.

"Not at the moment. I just want a shower." I told her with a shake of my head.

"No offense but that might be a good idea." Ally teased me while holding her nose.

"Brat!" I replied with a swat on her ass as I continued on my way to the bathroom.

After I had cleaned up I grabbed something to eat then headed down stairs to watch some TV before going to bed. Ally was already down there and I flopped down on the couch next to her. Ally looked over at me for a moment.

"I can see you're pretty tired tonight. I promise I won't come sneaking into you room but I wanted you to know I really liked last night." Ally told me as she leaned over to whisper in my ear.

"I did too." I answered her while staring straight ahead.

When I did look over at her I could see that she was blushing. That night as I drifted off to sleep my thoughts were of Ally and a part of me wished she would come visit me again tonight.

The next day Ally was going to spend time with one of her girlfriends so I decided to hang out with friends myself. We didn't see each other until that evening at dinner. All throughout dinner though she kept giving me sly looks that made my face burn and my stomach do flips.

That night, as I had suspected, Ally stole quietly into my room after our parents had gone to bed. This time however she was wearing a robe. She walked to the foot of my bed and stood there a moment in the relative darkness.

"Turn on your reading lamp." My step sister requested.

I reached over next to my bed and turned on my small reading lamp that was there. A soft glow partially illuminated my room. Between that and the lights from outside that shown through my window, it wasn't bright but you could see easily.

"I picked something up today and I want you to be the first to see it." Ally said with a hint of a giggle in her voice.

She slid the robe off and let it drop to the floor. My step sister stood before me wearing a shear little baby doll night gown. You could see through it just enough to see a hint of her breasts and nipples. The matching panties showed the little patch of neatly trimmed pubic hair that was nestled above her pussy.

She looked incredible. I felt myself become aroused instantly. A brief thought flashed through my brain and I wondered what she had meant by the first to see it, I wondered who else would. Ally wasn't really dating anyone at the moment that I knew of. All of those thoughts quickly vanished though when she slowly walked to my bed.

Ally pushed my blankets aside and climbed into bed next to me. I looked at her feminine body lying next to me. Her perky breasts were thrust towards me, beckoning to me. I could see the lips of her pussy through the shear material. I was overwhelmed by the power of her seductiveness.

"Do you like it Mike?" Ally asked me barely above a whisper.

"I love it." I answered in a horse voice.

"Good, I was hoping you would." Ally told me with a giggle again.

She reached under the blanket and laid her hand over the crotch of the shorts I was wearing, feeling my very erect cock.

"I think you must love it a lot!" Ally teased me, giggling even more.

"Well, you look very sexy." It was my turn to blush this time.

Ally leaned forward and our mouths locked together in a kiss as she fondled my stiff member through my shorts. My hands found their way to her breasts and I slowly massaged her firm mounds and hard nipples.

Pulling away from our kiss and sliding down my body, Ally hooked her fingers in my shorts and pulled them down and off of me. She took a hold of my rigid cock and she stroked it slowly up and down in her small, warm hand. The feeling of her holding my bare flesh in her hand only increased the ache that was building inside of me.

My step sister then peered up at me with a sly look on her face and a glint in her eyes. She slowly lowered her head and I could feel her hot breath on me. My stomach knotted up as I watched her mouth hovering over my throbbing cock.

Ally lowered her mouth to my swollen head and ran her tongue around it, slowly and luxuriously. I let out an audible groan as I felt her tongue rub against me. Taking my head into her warm mouth I felt Ally start sucking on it. While rubbing her tongue against the underneath side at the same time. Every muscle in my body clenched at the sensation. I looked down at her and could see that she had a hand in her panties and was rubbing herself as she licked on my cock.

Ally began to stroke my hard cock with her soft mouth. Her sensuous lips were wrapped tight around my engorged shaft. My hands balled into fists as she slid her mouth up and down the length of my stiff rod. I could hear the soft slurping sounds she was making as she sucked on me, stopping every now and then to run her tongue up and down the length of me.

When I got to the point to where I didn't think I could take any more without blowing my load into my step sister's mouth, she slowly pulled her lips from around me. Ally looked at me and smiled a very pleased smile when she saw the look of ecstasy on my face.

Standing up next to the bed, Ally pulled the top of her sexy nightie off over her head giving me an unobstructed view of her firm tits and erect nipples. Next she slid her panties down off of her hips and down her luscious legs. Stepping out of them my step sister stood next to me completely nude and the sight of her naked body took my breath away again.

Crawling back in bed with me, Ally threw her leg over me so that she was straddling me. She positioned herself over my cock that was standing straight up, waiting to impale her.

Taking my cock in her hand she guided my head to the dark opening of her most desired womanly area. I felt her slowly work my cock between her labia and into the warm recesses of her snug pussy. I watched as she slowly settled down on my and my cock was swallowed up into herself. The sight was incredible.

Ally leaned forward, hunching over me and she kissed me hard. I eagerly returned the deep, passionate kiss. We stayed motionless like that for a few moments, enjoying the feeling of my cock filling her tight little cunt up. Our mouths hungrily pressed together in lust driven kisses. I slid my hands around and cupped the firm globes of her ass in them, gently squeezing and massaging them.

Slowly Ally began rocking on me and I could feel my cock rubbing around in her wet pussy. She hitched in her breath and let out a sigh as she began moving on me.

"Mmmm, that feels so good." My step sister purred at me as she started sliding up and down my cock.

"Yessssss!" I hissed back in reply.

Ally hit a slow rhythm that I matched. Her warm, wet pussy slid up and down the length of my hard cock, smearing her juices all over me. She felt so tight wrapped around me and every nerve was alive with the sensation.

"Ohhhh Mike, it feels so good having you in me!" Ally panted at me.

"It feels good being in you!" I answered breathlessly

Ally leaned down; her mouth was against my ear. I could feel her hot breath on me and it made shivers run through me.

"Fuck my pussy gooooddddd!" She whispered into my ear.

"Ohhhh yesssss!" I panted back at my step sister.

Hearing Ally talking like that to me drove me nuts and inflamed my passion. I arched my hips up in an effort to drive my cock even deeper into her tight little cunt. I picked up the speed of my movements under her. My hands held her ass firmly as I started pumping my cock in and out of her

"Ohhhh yessss, fasterrrrrr!" Ally moaned at me.

My step sister practically wrapped herself around me and held tight as she moaned into my ear. Our bodies were beginning to glisten with a fine sheen of sweat as we moved with and against each other. The urgency and passion was growing by the moment.

My cock was stroking her pussy hard now. Every inch of me was sliding in and out of her hot little hole. I was lost in a world of ecstasy. I continued shoving my cock deep into her pussy at an almost frantic rate. I could hear my step sister panting in my ear with each stroke.

I felt my orgasm building and I groaned as I thrust myself into her pussy as hard and deep as I could.

"Ohhhhhh yesssss, let me feel you cum in meeeee!" Ally moaned into my ear

"Ahhhhh, I'm going to cummmm!" I groaned as I rubbed my cock around deep within her. My hands were kneading the fleshy cheeks of her ass.

I could hold it no longer. I tensed every muscle in my body as I felt my hot cum explode deep into my step sister's wet pussy. I felt her bite down on the top of my shoulder as my fluid filled her womb.

"Ohhhhhh godddd yesssssss!" Ally panted in my ear again. "I'm going to cum on youuuuu!"

I felt her legs and pussy muscles tighten around me as her body was rocked by her own orgasm. I felt her warm juices running over my cock.

Ally pressed her mouth against mine hard and we kissed deeply. Our tongues intertwined with each others. She lay on top of me for a while, neither of us moving or talking.

"I needed that." Ally finally said with a small sigh.

"I did too." I answered her.

"I guess I should head for my own room." Ally gave me a small pout.

"Yeah, I guess." The thought of our parents finding us together made me uncomfortable.

"Can I borrow a shirt?" Ally asked me while smiling.

"Sure, second drawer down." I replied.

I watched as my step sister got up off me and walked to my dresser. She pulled a t-shirt out and slipped it on over her head. I felt a twinge of disappointment when she had covered her very sexy body up with the shirt.

Ally walked back over next to my bed and picked her nightie up off the floor. She then leaned over and gave me a lingering kiss.

"Good night Mike." She said softly.

"Night Ally."

With that she turned and left my room quietly. I was again hit with the feeling that my room had suddenly become a lonelier place after she had left. I rolled over onto my side and pulled my blanket up over me. Soon I drifted off into a deep sleep.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.