Another Private Party - Cover

Another Private Party

by Scorpio00155

Copyright© 2003 by Scorpio00155

Incest Sex Story: This takes place the day after their Private Party. Ray had predicted that David's mother would let them have sex with her again, but then Zelda, David's aunt, arrived

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Oral Sex   .

When I woke the morning after my cousin Ray and I had fucked my mother (see A Private Party), the events were fresh in my mind. As were Ray's last words: 'Dave, trust me on this, despite what she said your mum will give us her body again with barely any hesitation. And I'll prove it to you later'. I still thought he was wrong, but I was more than happy to be proved wrong. Of course all this thinking about my mother and what we had done to her gave me an erection, I decided to save it rather than wank in the hope of using it properly later in the day.

"Morning Dave," My mother, Ruth, greeted me as I entered the kitchen a while later. "breakfast's almost ready."

My semi-hard cock grew stiffer forming a bulge in my trousers as I looked at my mother standing at the kitchen work surface, she was dressed in a light flowery frock, but my memories were seeing past the dress to the body it covered. As I sort of stumbled to the kitchen table I remembered how my mother's fair skinned, blonde haired, tall, slender body had felt against mine the previous night. The memory of her thirty-four inch boobs moving under my hands filled my mind to be replaced a moment later by the delightful memory of how her shaven pussy had felt as it slid up and down on my cock. By the time I was sat at the table my cock was at its full 8 inches and felt uncomfortably confined by my clothes. My thoughts turned from my memories of my mother's body to the current moment in time and it struck me that she was acting as though nothing had happened the previous night. It was like any other day, her preparing breakfast while I sipped at the juice she'd already laid out.

"Morning all." Ray greeted us from the kitchen doorway.

He paused to look my mother up and down with a knowing and lusting gleam in his eyes then joined me at the table as my mother put the plates in front of us. It seemed so strange for everything to be so 'normal' after what had happened and I felt more than a little confused. For a moment I wondered if I had dreamed it all, but the sparkle in Ray's eyes each time he looked at my mother convinced me that it had been no dream. Yet my mother was sitting there eating her breakfast and chatting away as though nothing had happened.

"So, what's the plan for today?" Ray asked looking at my mother with a broad grin.

"I don't know about you two," My mother said around her coffee cup. "but I have some clearing up to do after last night."

"We could help." I blurted out.

"Thank you David," My mother smiled. "that would be nice. By the way Zelda is coming over this afternoon, she's staying overnight."

"Hey, that's great," Ray laughed then teased me. "Dave will have both his favourite women under one roof!"

My mother laughed while I blushed, but I noticed that my mother made no comment to Ray's words. The conversation went back to generalities while I wondered whether my mother was simply pretending nothing had happened or if she'd been so drunk she didn't remember any of it. It wasn't long before we'd finished breakfast and while my mother cleared up Ray and I went into the living room to make a start on moving the furniture back to where it had been before the party.

"I don't think my mother remembers last night." I commented to my cousin as we shifted the couch.

"What makes you think that?" He asked.

"The way she's acting," I replied. "it's just like any other day."

Ray just grinned knowingly, but made no reply. A few minutes later the furniture was back where it had originally been, but there was still the party aftermath of empty glasses, plates and full ashtrays to be cleared up. We'd just made a start on this when my mother joined us and the room soon took on a semblance of order. I was still thinking about the way my mother was acting when I saw Ray wink at me, I watched him move over to my mother who was bending to pick up something and quite deliberately stroke her backside. Not a tentative light stroke mind, but a heavy touch that could not be mistaken for anything other than a sexual advance.

"Later Ray," My mother smiled at him over her shoulder. "right now there's a lot to do before Zelda arrives."

My jaw literally dropped at her response while Ray gave her bottom a pat, turning and grinned at me before going back to tidying the room. Needless to say my mind was instantly full of the fact that my mother was apparently willing to be fucked again, my thoughts were interrupted by the telephone ringing. I watched my mother answer it then wave the phone at Ray, all I could hear was his part of the conversation and he did not seem too pleased about the call. Finally he said his goodbyes and hung up.

"Seems I'll be going home tomorrow," Ray announced. "mum's decided to come home early."

"Poor Ray," My mother grinned at him. "all his little plans dashed. So, when is your mother arriving and did they say when your father and John will be back?"

"Her flight gets in at about eight tomorrow morning," Ray answered. "she's coming straight from the airport to pick me up. Dad said he'd be there another week or so, so I guess John will be there that long too."

My mother nodded then suggested that Ray get packed now so that he wasn't rushing around at the last moment. There also seemed to be a hint that his remaining time would not be dull and I got the feeling that those plans would not include me. Then it struck me that Ray may not get an opportunity of a repeat performance with my mother with Zelda due to arrive at any minute. Call me petty, but that thought cheered me up no end. Anyway, Ray went off to pack while my mother and I finished tidying up, we'd just finished when the doorbell rang.

"That'll be your aunt," She said to me. "go let her in David."

I was happy to do this since my aunt Zelda was the other fantasy woman in my life, or perhaps the only fantasy woman since I had fucked my mother. Opening the door I grinned at my aunt, who was my father's sister, while drinking in her body. As I may have mentioned my aunt was short, about five foot in her high heels, dark skinned, a little chubby and had big boobs. My eyes rested on those boobs for a moment before lifting to my aunt's face, she grinned at me as I let her in then leant a cheek in my direction.

"No kiss for your auntie then?" She chuckled.

Dutifully, and I suppose happily, I kissed her cheek while wishing it was her lips I was kissing before taking her coat then following her into the living room. My mother greeted Zelda with a hug and a full glass of booze and that was it, the pair of them sat themselves down to drink and chat for the next hour while I sat watching them and wondering why Ray wasn't putting in an appearance.

"By the way Zelda," My mother said at one point in the conversation. "you were right."

Zelda greeted this cryptic comment with a loud laugh then asked where Ray was. My mother explained about the phone call and that he was currently packing his things. Their conversation went on for a little while longer and although I was certainly enjoying ogling the pair of them I was growing a little bored listening to their chatting about things I either had no interest in or no clue what they were talking about.

"Well," My mother said after another half-hour. "I think I had better give Ray a hand with his packing. You know where everything is and David will show you your room and keep you company Zelda, won't you David."

She gave a little laugh and I was sure I'd seen her wink at Zelda, though it meant nothing to me at the time.

"Uh yes, sure." I responded in surprise.

To say I felt jealous of my cousin would be an understatement. I'd no doubt at all that he had long finished packing the few things he'd arrived with, nor that he and my mother had made some sort of arrangement while I hadn't been around. Feeling well miffed I showed my aunt to her room as my mother disappeared into the room Ray was using, I left her to unpack her overnight bag and went downstairs. Pouring myself a scotch I sipped at it, the fiery liquid making me cough as I imagined what was going on in my cousin's room. I was one unhappy and horny teenager when Zelda reappeared, though I forced myself to seem cheerful I think she sensed my mood even though she made no comment on it. Coming over to join me at the drinks cabinet Zelda fixed herself a large gin then stood there smiling at me.

"Pity I had to leave when I did last night." Zelda commented. "I would have loved to have a dance with you."

She seemed to put an emphasis on the words 'loved' and 'you', but I shrugged that off as wishful thinking. I can't remember what I replied, but as I took another sip of my drink an idea came to me.

"We could have that dance now if you liked." I voice my thought tentatively.

"What a wonderful idea!" My aunt enthused.

Feeling a little more cheerful I went over to the hi-fi and put a CD of slow smoochy style records on, at the same time I had visions of my mother and cousin fucking away upstairs. As I turned back to my aunt my cock gave a jerk then started swelling back towards full erection. Zelda was in my arms almost before I had finished turning, surprised at her eagerness yet more than happy to be holding her a mere few inches away from me I started to slow dance with her. It was a nice feeling having her in my arms that got even nicer when she snuggled her short frame right up against me, her head almost tucked under my chin and those wondrous boobs pressing into my lower chest with the rest of her body pushed tight to mine. Feeling her breasts pressed against me made my cock swell even more and I grew a little nervous about how she would react when she inevitably noticed my growing erection. It wasn't long before my cock was rigid and there was no way she could miss it, I was all ready to voice an apology when I felt one of her hands move from my waist and squeeze between us. My eyes went wide with excited surprise when her hand pressed against the bulge in my clothing and rubbed at it, I felt her head tilt back and looked down into her eyes that held a mischievous sparkle.

"I do hope that's for me." She grinned up at me impishly while giving my erection a squeeze.

To say I was confused would be a major understatement; nevertheless I rallied enough to give her a nod of affirmation while running my tongue over my suddenly dry lips.

"I wish you could see the look on your face David." Zelda laughed softly up at me.

"Yeah, well," I muttered with a lopsided grin. "it's not every day your aunt touches you up."

"Especially when that auntie happens to be one of your fantasy objects." She grinned at my look of surprise. "Silly boy, you didn't think I missed those long lingering looks you gave me when you thought no-one would notice did you. You certainly liked looking at the girls here."

She pushed her chest up to show just which 'girls' she was talking about, I grinned down at her even more broadly and pushed my cock against her hand. Laughing she gave me a squeeze and pursed her lips, without a moments hesitation I leant down and kissed her firmly. Almost immediately her tongue was spearing into my mouth and returning the compliment I savoured that first long lingering kiss with my aunt, her hand gently rubbing on my stiffness as she gave a happy little hum into my mouth. Moving one of my hands I slid it around her body to what had long been the objects of my teen fantasies, her massive boobs. God I wish I could describe their feel properly as my hand closed on one of them, it was sort of soft and yielding while being firm at the same time and as I squeezed and released her whole boob wobbled delightfully. When we eventually parted from that first kiss a thought struck me.

"Uh, aunt Zelda," I muttered feeling my face go red. "did you and Ray..."

"Good lord no," She smiled getting the drift of my confused mumbles. "not that he hasn't tried, but I really don't fancy the boy, he's way too brash for my liking."

She leant up on tiptoe, kissed me then dropped down again.

"And if you call me aunt or auntie one more time I'll throttle you young man." She grinned. "Now do you want to talk or do you... ?"

I answered her question before she could complete it by pressing my lips tight to hers, thrusting my tongue into her mouth and squeezing the boob still under my hand. This was the answer she wanted because she kissed me back with an equal hunger and closed her hand on my cock, the next moment she was tugging at my zip, her hand shot into my trousers, pushed my pants down and closed around my flesh. Her hum of pleasure grew louder as her hand moved up and down on my shaft; it was echoed by my own sounds of pleasure at her stroking. With excited fingers I tried to open the buttons on the front of her dress, they yielded slowly to my fumbling motions and I'd barely got three of them open when Zelda pushed me away from her. My first thought was that she'd come to her senses about what we were doing, my next thought was sheer elation when she almost ripped her dress off. As she reached behind her to her bra strap I stared lustfully at her chubby, but shapely body then began tearing at my own clothes. Within moments we were both naked and I had a brief glimpse of the thick bush of black hair around her pussy before she was pressing into me again.

There was nothing backward about Zelda; her hand was stroking my cock before our lips were locked together again. Mind you my hand was at her boob relishing the way my fingers would sink into her flesh as I squeezed the heavy globe, her nipple pushed at the palm of my hand like a large pebble and I eventually turned my attention to it. My aunt gave a low groan when I started to tease her nipple, her hand squeezing my cock then rubbing faster on it which made my teasing of her nipple firmer as I grew more excited. There was no mistaking what Zelda wanted when she moved away from me some delightful time later, dropping to her back on the floor she held her arms out to me and I went to her eagerly. However, though I couldn't wait to fuck my aunt I wanted to appreciate her body to the full first, leaning down I kissed my aunt then let my lips slide down over her body to those wondrous boobs.

I gazed at them admiringly, loving the way they flattened and spread over her chest, then I bent to one of her nipples to suck it into my mouth. As I sucked at the bullet of flesh Zelda gave a gasping sigh then put a hand to my head to encourage my actions. Not that I needed any encouragement and for the next five or so minutes I spent my time playing with her ripe mounds while sucking at her hard nipples. Of course as Zelda's excitement grew her breathing became faster and heavier which made her boobs move in some very interesting and arousing ways. By the time I let my mouth continue its downward movement my aunt was giving little squeaks of delight as shivers ran through her body making her boobs bounce, ripple and judder.

Kissing and licking my way down her body I savoured the soft feel of her body, so different to my mothers firm slenderness, yet just as exciting. At last I reached her pubic mound, the springy curls of her pubic hair felt odd against my lips and tongue and such a contrast to my mothers shaven pussy. My aunt actually gave a little high pitched yelp when my tongue slid around her clit and I concentrated on that area for some time, then her hands were pushing my head further down while her chubby thighs pressed against my head. Obeying the insistent movements of her hands I slithered my tongue along her slit to her wet and aromatic hole, there was a distinct difference in the odour of Zelda's pussy to my mother's, though it's hard to explain it. My mothers scent was lighter, more sweet than musky, Zelda's scent was a very heady muskiness that hit the senses and the taste was heavenly, it was difference in scale only and it would be impossible for me to say which I preferred. Even as I was noticing and savouring these differences my aunt was giving little squeals and her thighs were clenching around my head as her whole body jerked then shuddered.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.