The First Stone - Cover

The First Stone

by Ben Herr

Copyright© 2003 by Ben Herr

Erotica Sex Story: His unwordly girlfriend Sue Anne has just turned 21, so Rick takes her to "Whispers," a seedy bikers' bar far away from home so he can fulfill his perverted fantasies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Snuff   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Violence   .

"I'm so scared, Rick!" Sue Anne DiAntonio confessed to her boyfriend, as they stood in the darkened parking lot, forty miles from their hometown. "Do you really want me to do this? What if something goes wrong?" "What can go wrong?" Rick Markland said soothingly to his beautiful young lover. He made sure no one else was in the parking lot, then kissed his girlfriend passionately on the lips. "I'll always be close by!" he assured her. "We'll never forget today, your 21st birthday!"

He gently tapped the fake "cast" around his left arm and said: "The mini-camcorder fits beautifully in here! I'll be recording whatever happens, and we'll able to relive the thrill over and over again!" Sue Anne wasn't all that thrilled about the idea, but Rick had long fantasized about other guys trying to make it with the young curvaceous beauty, and now he would be able to record it for posterity! "It will make us even closer!" Rick said to the dark-haired beauty that had been his girl for just two months.

Rick was the only guy Sue Anne ever slept with. She came from a strict Italian-catholic family that didn't approve of her worldly boyfriend. So, he persuaded her to move out on her parents and in with him! Sue Anne loved Rick and believed he loved her. What she didn't know is that she brought out his worst perversions.

Never a moment went by where Rick wasn't having a hard-on near Sue Anne, the dark eyes, willowy curves, her complete innocence... all turned him on. But Sue Anne was so desirable that guys were always eye-fucking her. That really turned Rick on, so much that he wanted to see other guys really fucking her! Not just other guys, but rough guys, blacks, bikers, construction workers, the rougher the better! Sue Anne didn't realize it, but, little by little, he was guiding her in that direction! All she knew was that men had strange ideas about sex and liked their women to please them!

Rick entered Whispers first, and Sue Anne came in "unescorted" a few minutes later. No one knew she was his girlfriend, and that he had a camcorder hidden in his arm cast! Sue Anne wore a tight half blouse that showed her sexy navel, and blue-jean short-shorts that were so torn and tattered, they showed exposed thighs and butt. The rough patrons stared at the scantily dressed beauty, and they all shared the same thoughts: "Is she old enough to fuck, 'cause I'm gonna be the one!"

'Whispers' was a dark, smoke-filled, musty bar in the tiny town of Palmetto, where desperate housewives and single women could easily find rough young hunks and tough bikers and get laid incognito. Rick was familiar with Whispers, but the unworldly Sue Anne hadn't. He had long dreamed about Sue Anne teasing the guys who hung out there, hoping to get lucky with a very sexy, unescorted young thing. Rick, trying to pass for a redneck in his baseball cap turned backwards, approached Sue Anne at the bar.

She showed her ID to the bartender, and she let Rick buy her the drink(s) of her choice, a boilermaker (a shot of bourbon with a beer chaser)! He placed his "good" arm around her, and made small talk, but noticed a big black muscular biker staring menacingly at him, as if to say, "If you don't get the fuck away from her, I'll break your good arm, too!" So he backed away, and said, "Nice talking to you," and retreated to a booth where he could place his "bad" arm on a table and videotape beautiful Sue Anne playing with wild fire.

Howard Roach was there, too. In a dark booth by himself, he sipped on a brew and never took his eyes off the young beauty. She may have had a false ID card. It made no difference to Howard Roach. She wore no bra and had small firm breasts with large nipples that poked against the blouse. He stared at the holes in her jeans, showing the white portions of her thigh and ass, and the long tanned legs. Slightly under the influence of pot and the first boilermaker, Sue Anne began to sip on her second drink. Howard Roach's touched his huge enormously aroused cock. Yes, she would join the other eleven whores.

The black biker moved in. "Hey, puss!" he said. She tried to move away, but grasping her tightly by the arm, he asked, "What's a hottie like you doing here? Looking for a big black cock?" The other patrons watched and laughed. "I don't know if I'm a hottie or not, but I'm definitely not into black cocks!" Not appreciating the put-down, the now angry biker yanked her almost off her feet. Rick swallowed hard as he watched his beautiful girlfriend being roughed up by a black man. Sue Anne had a black girl pal at work, but always felt uncomfortable when black guys eyed her.

Rick could already see the bulge in the black dude's pants! And the anxious look on Sue Anne's face made it even more exciting! "Hey!" Sue Anne said, trying to be cute: "You better take your hands off me or I'll tell my mommy!" But she was trembling. Rick had never been rough with Sue Anne. After tonight, he would start, though. He liked when Sue Anne trembled with fear and... was it excitement? He wondered if she was wet.

The bar was silent as all the patrons watched the black biker and the inexperienced young girl. "C'mere, ho," Barry said, pulling her toward his bar stool. "I think you really do like black cock!' he said, "Right guys?" "Right! " they agreed. The black biker moved unbelievably fast. Sue Anne looked down in shock to find his hand inside her opened pants, and yanking them down! "Hey!" she protested! "Stop that!" He tore open the front of her blouse, and buttons went flying, exposing her young white mounds and huge nipples.

Sue Anne's face flushed as he pinned her arms behind her and grabbed her breasts. "Time to suck black cock, bitch!" he said menacingly, as he forced Sue Anne's head down to his exposed and very wet cock. The girl tried to pull away as it touched her lips, but he held her tightly by her hair. "No, you bastard!" she yelled as the cock parted her sultry lips. "NOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"Not out here, Barry." the bartender said nonchalantly. "The back room's empty."

"You know you want my black cock, bitch!" Barry taunted, crushing an erect nipple until Sue Anne yelped in pain. Shaking uncontrollably, his own cock hugely erect, Rick was too terrified to move! Too mesmerized! Too excited! This was beyond his wildest expectations! With the other patrons cheering, the black biker tossed the screaming girl over his shoulder, and hauled her to the back room.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.