Tandra - Cover

Tandra

Copyright© 2003 by John Wales

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Henry Buchanan is a professional engineer. He takes on some of the more difficult problems, for many large companies. An earthquake alters his life, when he finds he has long hidden neighbours. He must now use all his knowledge to save not only them, but all of humanity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Slow   Violence  

I stretched, to get more comfortable. Moth's hip was pressing down on my bladder. Holding her tightly, I got out of the chair to find out where the rest of my group was. Moth's small body repositioned to the new situation. She remained asleep now, with visions of pretty babies of her own, in the arms of her dream self. The father worked hard at a machine, trying to keep the base working. The man was forty eight years old, going gray, and just starting to get a paunch.

I found Sandy walking back to get us. Susan had completed her training an hour sooner, and was waiting in a large room. In her lap, sat Cloud, who was not quite asleep yet. Chairs were all over the place. A pitiful few were occupied by our group, except for the two youngest.

"Henry, wasn't that fabulous? I learned about their ESP powers, their social customs, and the way their bodies work. Did you know that the Tandra could easily break us in two. They can think better than the best computers we have on Earth. They are more like supermen, than any Human could hope to be. What did you learn?"

I added, "The Tandra came to this system, to further their network of matter transmitters. The machine told me about the males producing a mixed race of intelligent workers, that were capable of continuing the transmitter system. It left unsaid why this was done. Apparently they put a lot of effort into this project."

"I found out that the males are ruled more by their instincts. They can sense a high ESP potential and want to mate to improve the race. Smell has the same effect on them."

"I came to the same conclusions about the females, because of the way Chris and Kitten act around me."

Susan continued, "Another thing I found out, is that the males have their own families, called 'bondue'. They have sex among themselves. This is for security, the same way as females do. The males have sex as often as they can, but are done in seconds. The males look so much like the females, that I can see why the unions last. Female births outnumber males by 10 to 1. This is probably the reason this small sample of the Tandra population, are all female. And it is no wonder that the girls like you so much." I just smiled at her complement.

"It always depends on how inspiring my partner is. With you, I always try my absolute best," I said I glanced at the girls working, and gathered my thoughts before continuing. "If the males are so quick, it is no wonder that the girls orgasm so fast. If they don't get their gratification almost immediately, they will not get it later. I have been thinking, that you seem to get your happy feelings much sooner, when the girls are around. This leads me to believe, that some feed back between the girls, is affecting you, too."

Susan paused for a few seconds considering on my words. "I think you are right. I thought at the time, that I was just very pleased to be with you. The feelings I felt, were so much stronger than usual, and lasted much longer. Do you think it is right, what they are doing?"

"The girls are just following their instincts, and are dragging you with them. I think if you asked them to, they would try to exclude you. But then we would not be as tightly knit as this family should be. The sight of them affects me, as it would any male. Their arousal is transmitted to me, and increases my own level. The feedback is tremendous. This is one of the cases where the total effect, is greater than the sum of the parts. The females have their own families, too. They are called 'candasu'. It looks like you will be invited to join a new one, now."

Moments later, a tired looking Nova stood, and stretched. She walked over to where we were standing. I could feel her incredulous thoughts, as she watched me holding the sleeping child in my arms. Apparently, even this small role, was beyond what a Tandra male would do.

"It is nice to see a caring male. In all the years I have lived, I have never seen one as kind and considerate as you."

"Thank you for the complement, but that is the way most Human males are. There are those that care nothing for anyone else's welfare. But they, thankfully, are in the minority."

Susan asked Nova about some of the things she had just found out. "Is it true that the Tandra are all very strong, can control others with their minds, and can compute faster than our quickest computers here on Earth?"

"Those are a lot of things to talk about," she thought, and had a smile on her lips. "We are only a little stronger than normal Humans, but the Tandra that are crew members on a ship, or in the military, are as strong as I see your mind envisioning. The same is true about the other two topics. Only the military and crew members would be able to do those things. Some crew members are only partially enhanced, because their duties do not demand all those traits."

"That is encouraging; because Henry was just pointing out how I react much more quickly now, to his touch."

She looked at me and sent, "I have been communicating with the ones that you invited into your home. I see that they are very taken with both of you. They have responded to Susan, very quickly. I am amazed at how attached they have become, in so short a time. The same is true of the others here." Nova's mental volume dropped at the end, and she even dropped her eyes, when she included herself.

"Nova, if I did not have my hands full at the moment, I would give you a big hug and kiss. I find all of the people around me to be the most lovable family I could ever imagine. I had many visions in my mind about proper behaviour. Your teaching machines put most of them to rest. If Susan is willing to share a little more, I will be happy to have all of you join our family."

This time Nova held my face. As I bent down, she kissed me gently on the lips. Nova made me feel the same way as Susan. Both were very intelligent, sophisticated, and just plain classy. The others were just as good, but seemed to extrude a very youthful vigour. I said, "I thank you my dear, but I think you have caused me certain problems."

Both woman stepped in front of me. After a silent communication, they looked at my trousers. A large bulge seemed to have formed. Susan was being very brazen, considering her usual conservative self. "I could take you over to the corner, and relieve the pressure."

Before I could answer her, Nova asked Susan, "Would you actually put his penis into your mouth, and suck on it?"

"Why, yes. I have done so, many times. Henry has also returned the favour. Why is this odd? I saw Chris licking both Sandy and Amy, didn't I?"

"We always think of the children first, and give them their little joys. Women usually lick other women, and men never lick women at all. Children, as you have already been told, can have any type of fun together. They can also receive solace from an adult," she paused a bit. "Women never suck on a man."

Susan replied, "Your men are more different than ours, than you might guess. I just learned that your men have a very hard penis made of cartilage. It has almost no nerve endings. Only the clusters of nerves in the little cusps, give them any gratification. Henry has a large sensitive penis, that is even more sensitive at the end and underside, much like your urethra."

It felt odd to be discussed like a prize bull at a cattle auction. My erection went down, as I continued to listen to the conversation.

"Henry also has a much longer penis than Tandra males. It can reach further into a Tandra woman, to stimulate the nerve clusters closer to her womb. Because his penis is not very hard; it can flex, and move around all the clusters, without hurting them. This, on the other hand, will give the woman the maximum stimulation."

"That may be so. But it is necessary that I find out for myself. May I see how you accomplish the job you mentioned earlier?"

I was so stunned by the way the conversation was going, that I said nothing. Susan undid my pants, and pulled them down with my underwear. My erection had come back, full force. Susan had previously lowered Cloud to the floor, and both watched as Susan swallowed my cock after only a few strokes. I could not move with the burden I was carrying. After a second or two, had no wish to.

My legs felt weak, but I held as firm as I could. My eyes closed as I savoured the beautiful sensations coming to me, from Susan's mouth. She held my legs to keep me steady, while she lovingly licked the head and underside with her tongue.

She continued her licking, and now sent, "Look into his mind and see how much he enjoys this. Now that I have met the Tandra, I get much more aroused when they are around," she moved to a better position, and continued. "I am almost ready to cum now, by feeling what he feels. Are you not feeling the same thing?"

Nova did not have to think hard, for I could feel the waves coming off her and rebounding even more strongly from me. "Yes, it is true. I have never felt this aroused, when one of my sisters was having an orgasm." She could hardly get the thought out of her mind, for the state she was in. "May I try? I have never even seen this done before," Nova sent.

I opened my eyes, to see her taking Susan's place. She placed the head in front of her mouth and licked me, just as she kissed, in her fashion. The intimacy that I had felt before, grew to almost a painful level. I was very close to firing when Nova stopped, overcome with her own orgasm from the feedback she was getting.

Susan held her closely, as she recovered a little. The stunned woman, after a moment, was helped into a nearby chair. Susan gave her a kiss, and came back to me. "Now it's time to finish the job," Susan said, as she resumed her position.

All work had stopped, as the women and girls watched her suck on my throbbing cock. She worked quickly to finish me off. I wanted to put Moth down to hold Susan's face, to make the agony last. But this was not to be, as I roared vocally. This stunned the girls, for they got on their knees facing away from me, and I felt their arousal heightening my own. I shot volley after volley into Susan's mouth. She only missed some of the first, as I pulled too far out, and that ran down her cheek.

Susan continued to nurse my member, as it slowly deflated. I wanted to desperately put the now awake Moth down, and have a seat. I needed to recover from the unbelievable sensations, that still ran through my body.

Susan gave me a chance to rest. I could see that she'd had her own orgasm, along with her sisters. She recovered though, and went over to Nova, and kissed her Human style. The shocked woman did not know what was happening, when Susan's tongue pushed some of my essence into her mouth.

Looking into Nova's turmoil ridden mind, I saw her taste the offering, and go for more. Susan was happy to share with her. They hugged and caressed each other, as Humans would do. I came to a new understanding of what I saw. The girls affected both Susan's and my level of sexual energy. The reverse was also the case. We had infected them, with a very strong dose of Earth eroticism.

Moments later, Cloud pushed between the adults. They parted, as they always did with a child's wants. Cloud saw the discolouration on Susan cheek, and knew it for what Nova was after. Cloud stuck out her tongue, and cleaned Susan cheek. Then she tried an Earth type kiss, which Susan returned as carefully as she could, to the four year old looking child.

Cloud's mind was riding piggy back on the minds of the others in the room. She was highly aroused, as they all were.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.