Tandra - Cover

Tandra

Copyright© 2003 by John Wales

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Henry Buchanan is a professional engineer. He takes on some of the more difficult problems, for many large companies. An earthquake alters his life, when he finds he has long hidden neighbours. He must now use all his knowledge to save not only them, but all of humanity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Slow   Violence  

I got up a moment later to get some tissue to clean up the mess, before it made stains all over the floor. With a few pieces of tissue, I reached under Spider to plug up any leak. The opening was almost gone. I cleaned up what I could, and it came to me, that she was holding all the sperm in, so they would go about their futile job.

"Get up, Sweetheart. I want to get you into bed," I said mentally and verbally. She got up, unsteadily. I pulled down the covers on one side of the girl, helped Spider in, then covered her up. I left her to sleep as I went to the bath, and used the shower head to clean my groin, then returned to get dressed.

This was a special occasion. I got some frozen Italian bread, and the deli sausage out of the freezer. I added some homemade, spaghetti sauce that had been canned by a friend. A few bottles of a nice red wine accompanied me, as I made my way upstairs. The wine was chilled, the meat was nuked, and the sauce put on to simmer. Spices were added, and then the sausage was cut into small pieces. It was put into the large pot of sauce, to lend it more flavour. A trip to the pantry brought out a can of ripe olives. The fridge yielded some Asiago cheese, and some grated Romano cheese.

I had a little over an hour to spare, before the meal preparation needed my presence. I walked down to the gym and started doing some warm up stretches, before hitting the cross-trainer. Twelve minutes later, I started reps on the weight machine. Almost an hour later, I cleaned up in the shower, before heading back upstairs.

About seven o'clock I turned the oven on. I put the thawed out bread in, to heat up. A large pot of water was set to boil, while I set the dining room table. Thinking on how to seat Spider, I came up with the easy chair. She could squat on it, and be about the right height to eat comfortably from the table.

Time to get my princesses up.

"Wake up, Girls," I said in my mind and with my voice. "You are now invited to 'Chez Henri', for a most memorable meal." This did not have the desired effect, for they stayed deep in sleep. Well, with two sleeping princesses, there was only one thing to do. 'Prince Charming' was going to kiss them. Spider woke up, startled, until she saw who it was. I bent down, and kissed her again, to let her know what it was all about. She did not respond physically, probably because this was an Earth custom. But mentally, she was positioning herself to be mated again. "Later, Sweetheart. My other girl needs to get up, too. I am making dinner. I hope that you both will enjoy it."

Going around the bed, I leaned over the young girl. Slowly, I brought my lips to hers. She woke up, even more startled. She tried to strike me with her arms. Luckily, they were under the covers, and I was able to retreat in good order. "There is an old story, where a young man wakes up a beautiful girl. They fall in love, get married, and live happily ever after. The man is not usually beaten off, so fiercely." I could feel the sorrow for her actions. I gently returned, and gave her a similar kiss. This time she held me, as she took part in this unaccustomed act. Teaching her some of the other acts, would be very stimulating on my part.

She turned over, and saw Spider in the bed beside her. A feeling of animosity came out of her, and shame from Spider. I did not know the cause, yet, but would find out. The thoughts of two guests showing hostility in my house, went against my ethics. "Dinner will be ready in a few minutes. If you two will get up, dinner will be served."

They both got out of bed, picked up the dirty shirts, and walked toward me. "For this meal, we will go formal. I would like both of you to wear some clothing. But both of you look very beautiful without any clothes, as well."

With that, I led them over to my closet. I placed a clean flannel work shirt on the girl, and did up the buttons. The shirt looked sexy on her, knowing that there was nothing on underneath. After arranging it, I bent down and held her head tenderly, and gave her another kiss on the lips. This time, she pushed to get more contact. It would be fun teaching her the finer points of this art form.

Spider's shirt I put on her, but only did up only the top button. I stooped and kissed her as well. I felt her feelings for me grow, as her self-esteem did as well. Daggers were being shot at her by the girl. I walked out, and turned to see the girl bend over, and pick up the dirty shirt that she dropped in front of Spider, to don the clean new one. She sniffed the air, and with a mental scream, she stood. She swung her open palm, and hit Spider's face. I could read all the raw emotions easily. The smell of dried sperm was on Spider, while she'd had none, yet. This put them at odds for my attention. I rushed forward, and got between them.

"This is my house! I will have no fighting here! If this continues, you will have to leave. Spider is my guest, as much as you are." I said this to them both, but spoke mostly to the girl. "Let's go and eat, like ladies and gentlemen." I left, hoping they would follow. The situation would have to wait until later, to be resolved.

I pulled out the chair for the girl and sent, "Will you sit here, please?" She understood what a chair was for, and sat like a fine lady. I walked around to the other side of the table and said, "Spider? The chair is too heavy for me to move it, well. Would you sit here, please?"

Instead of sitting, she stood up on her hind legs for the first time. She seemed to do this hesitantly, as if she were doing something, she was not supposed to do. She looked at me and pointed to a chair much like the one the girl sat upon. I now saw that Spider was just as much Human, as the other girl. You need, only disregard the extra set of arms, and the shorter hind legs. The extra hair and skin colour, were well within Human variation. She stood just a little shorter than the girl. The hair on her body was only a little darker than the girl's, and her breasts were in the same place. Only the two extra arms, basically, set her apart.

"You keep amazing me," I said. I removed the heavy chair, and brought the chair she indicated over. She would sit the same as we would.

I felt ashamed of my previous attitudes toward Spider. I had thought of her as being less than Human. She only walked around on her hands and feet. This reminded me of the way an animal walked. Here was a girl, just as beautiful as the other, and just as in need of love as the other. To get away from my shameful thoughts, I showed them the antipasto. I ate a little myself, to show them how it was done. Glasses of wine were poured for all.

"This is wine. It is sipped in moderation, or you will get drunk. If you like it, just sip it once in a while. If you don't like it, just leave it alone, and I will get you something else to drink."

The timer went off for the spaghettini, and I drained it quickly, lest it over cook. I filled the girls' plates a little more than mine. I still had to watch my weight. Lots of sauce and sausage topped it, then the Romano and Asiago cheeses were added.

After placing the plates before my guests, I took out the cloth napkins, and placed them on the girls' laps. Standing by my seat, I presented a toast.

"At some meals, it is a custom to make a statement. A statement that all of us can agree to, as being correct, and meaningful. Yesterday, I met a new friend. She is intelligent, charming, and graceful. Today, I met another. I would like all of us to get along. I have already made mistakes and regret them most fervently. I hope to keep future gaffs to a minimum." I paused for a moment then continued, "This is not just a meeting, of what I hope will be friends, but of races. What we do here, may affect your world, but will surely affect mine very much. Let us drink to friendship, and trust. And on my part, much more understanding."

With that, I raised my glass, and had a sip. Both girls sniffed the wine, and took a small taste. It was as if they were wondering about the friendship part, and not wanting to be too hasty about accepting it.

Upon sitting, I slowly took the fork and twirled some pasta around it. I brought it to my mouth and chewed slowly. I watched as Spider did hers first, and with only a little sniff put some in her mouth. She quickly spit it out.

"Hot!" Was easily understood.

"I am sorry. Usually we Humans find food tastes better, if it is very warm. If it is too hot, just push a little to the side of the plate, and allow it to cool." I felt a chuckle from the girl, and some anger from across the table.

My other guest took her first forkful of only warm pasta, and promptly dropped it in her lap. Chuckles and anger again, but this time from opposite sides of the table. Somehow, this was more subdued, as if it should not be thought.

"Just take one of the white pieces of paper, beside you, and pick it up with that. Then put it into the small empty plate, on the other side of you."

The meal progressed quietly. Both to my ears, and other senses. Each was trying to concentrate on the correct method of getting the food from plate, to mouth, without being the brunt of the other's ridicule.

"Would you girls like a little more pasta? There is a lot, and it tastes much better, the first time it's heated." I got two sets of affirmation. I took the dirty plates, and returned with two new ones, heaped with pasta again. My other hand held glasses of orange juice, because I saw they did not like the wine. I ate slowly, savouring the wine and sauce. The warm bread made everything taste that much better. When this course was done; fresh pineapple, oranges, and pears were presented. I nibbled a little, and poured myself more wine. The girls had not had much. They favoured the orange juice much more.

After the meal, I turned the radio on, found some soft music, and kept the sound low. The girls were seated on the couch, but kept to opposite ends. I thought that a fire would be a good thing, to get my guests to be more sociable. Four sticks of white birch were put in the cast iron grate. Small shavings were piled underneath. As I struck a match, I heard a gasp from behind me.

The girls had gotten up, to see what I was doing. Apparently fire was new to them. Once the tinder was ignited, I turned on the propane gas through a special timer. A blue fire travelled around the ring, and started to char the white bark above. In a few minutes the gas would shut off automatically.

Once seated in the centre of the couch, I could admire the backsides of my guests, as they stayed to stare at the fire. Nothing was really visible, but the thoughts of all that super charged femininity below, intrigued me no end. They stared in wonder at the multiple colours, as the flames danced about. Their noses twitched, smelling the smoke before the chimney began to draw it up. The old shirts were still clutched in their hands. My guests' fascination begged to be indulged. The master bedroom provided four thick, soft, blankets. I was able to spread two, one on top of the another. I covered the floor, before they became aware of my presence.

"Please sit beside me, and we can get warm together." They sat down, and I covered each with a soft blanket. Once snuggled in the blankets and against me, I asked, "I seem to be able to speak to you, but I can only get strong emotions, or thoughts directed at me. I have no idea how this happens. However, I would like to be able to have you speak to me, also."

Conflicting voices came at me. I was able to get the idea that it was learned in their youth, and could improve with use. "Well, that takes care of that, for the moment. I have another question. I know neither of your names. I find the name Spider to be offensive, now that I know that a beautiful intelligent girl is beside me. Would you both try to give me your names? I will see if I can understand them?"

From Spider, I found a picture forming in my mind, of a globular flower with curled petals, almost like a chrysanthemum. "That looks like a beautiful flower we know as a chrysanthemum. May I call you that, or Chris, for short?" I got a nod of her head, and the usual facial expression, that I took to be a smile. Her cheek muscles stretched her lips even further over her very white teeth, but did not expose her teeth, to view. This resembled a grimace, that any Human in extreme pain, might be proud to exhibit.

Turning to the other side, I got the picture of a furry little six legged animal, jumping and playing. The image most resembled a kitten. "I get the image of an animal we call a cat. The young are called kittens. Do you like Kitten or Kit?" I felt 'Kitten' to be the preferred name.

"Well! I am very happy to meet you, Chris and Kitten. I don't know where each of you originally came from, but you are welcome in my home. Is there anything I can do for each of you?"

I got conflicting pictures of each of them with me behind them giving them great pleasure. Each looked up to me expectantly. Kitten brought up the dirty shirt, and breathed deep through her nose. Their arousal stimulated mine, and I began to grow. "I think that I can help you with that matter. But first, I would like to make the setting a little more romantic."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.