Perfect Birthday Present - Cover

Perfect Birthday Present

Copyright© 2003 by b biddle

Part 3: Sunday

Erotica Sex Story: Part 3: Sunday - Bill's wife Beth wants him to be her sex slave for her birthday weekend. He agrees and gets more than he bargained for. He gets spanked, exhibited to her friends and even gets butt-fucked.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

I awoke at 6 on schedule and crept quietly down to the kitchen with my cock at half-mast. I immediately downed a Viagra from the supply Mistress had obtained for me. As I prepared her breakfast I could hear sounds from the adjacent apartment indicating that Tom was probably on the same schedule I was.

On Saturday I had noted that Mistress really enjoyed using Tom's cock and mouth the few times she had done so. I tiptoed to Tom's door and scratched quietly until he answered. As I expected he too was naked and at half-mast. He obviously had the same orders I did. I quietly broached the subject of a slave swap and both our cocks hardened significantly as we agreed to do it.

He left for my apartment and I silently carried Mistress Brenda's breakfast to her room. She was sleeping on her back, and the sheet had slipped from her breasts. They were as large and shapely as I had remembered. There went my cock again. I put down the tray and carefully removed the sheet exposing her cunt. I was not particularly surprised to discover that sometime after the party her cunt had been shaved clean.

My problem was that she was sleeping with her legs together. I couldn't crawl onto the bed between them to minister to her as she had ordered her slave to do. So standing at her side I gently leaned over and began to kiss and lap her thighs as close to her cunt-slit as I could. As I expected she began to spread her legs.

Just as I was about to climb onto the bed her eyes opened and she realized that it was not Tom getting ready to suck her pussy. She came fully awake. She kicked at me, knocking me to the floor. Before I could recover she had jumped out of bed and had a handful of my hair in her hand and her cunt inches from my face. She literally thundered at me "What do you think you're doing, slave? Who ordered you to come here and wake me?" "It was my idea, Mistress," I answered. "Slave Tom and I thought you and Mistress Beth would enjoy a new slave to awaken you." "How dare you think, Slave," roared Mistress Brenda. "Your job is not to think, but to obey. You're just a piece of meat carrying a tongue and cock for our pleasure. You'll both be sorry for this."

I cringed before her anger. "I'm sorry Mistress. I'll leave right away and have Slave Tom come back." She glared. "You'll do no such thing unless I order it. I'm not going to be without a slave even for the time it might take him to get back here. You're here and you'll serve my cunt. And don't think you'll enjoy it. You have not obeyed your commands to awaken your own Mistress and by God I'm going to see that as long as you're here you'll pay for it. Start sucking, cunt-slave."

She moved back onto the bed and began her breakfast as I frantically followed and tried to keep my mouth sucking on her cunt and tonguing her clit. She enjoyed her leisurely breakfast and the six orgasms accompanying it. My cock wanted relief but it wasn't going to have permission to get it.

After she had finished breakfast she tied me to the bed, cock up. She retrieved a little jar of marbles from her bedside table. "There are thirty marbles in here. Between now and 9 o'clock I'm going to ride your cock. Every time I cum I'll take one marble out of the jar. If the jar is empty before the hour is up, you get to cum. If it isn't, then you're going to get on your knees and suck my cunt for the remaining marbles while I whip your ass. God help you if you cum without permission. You don't even want to think about the consequences. I've seen Mistress Beth punish you, and she pleasures you more than she punishes you. I don't work that way! You don't want to cross me!"

For the first time since Friday night I was worried. I had made a big mistake in suggesting to Tom that we swap. Mistress Brenda was a bitch!

Mistress Brenda climbed on and began riding. She had no trouble achieving her first half dozen orgasms but then she began to slow down. An orgasm every two minutes is an exhausting pace. While Brenda was insatiable she apparently wasn't inexhaustible. She was at twenty with only five minutes to go. The only reason I had not cum myself was that she had really frightened me. Nevertheless, the Viagra coupled with the sight of those bouncing boobs before me, and the feel of her velvety wet cunt sliding against the length of my cock was having its effect.

She arched her back and grasping her bountiful tits, squeezed them and lifted them up for my inspection. "How do you like these?" she asked. Wouldn't you like to suck them?" I knew that if I did I was lost, but I could only say "Yes, Mistress." She leaned forward and I took her titflesh into my gaping, slavering mouth. I sucked and flicked her nipples. That did it. The effect on my cock was too great. As she had her twenty-second orgasm of the hour I came. A night's rest had allowed what seemed like a quart of jizz to build in my balls. I arched, I shuddered. I came in wave after wave of exquisite pleasure pumping wave after wave of hot jizz into her steaming cunt.

"You came! I warned you. First you'll clean my cunt. Swallow every drop of that slimy spunk you insolently pumped into my cunt." She quickly planted her cunt over my mouth. I had never eaten jizz before and I was not eager to try. I didn't immediately start sucking. She reached back and squeezed my balls hard enough to cause me serious pain. "I said 'Suck.' You're in no position to argue." I started sucking. I found the taste revolting and gagged but kept sucking gamely. "And you'll keep sucking until I've had the rest of my orgasms." I sucked and swallowed while she had her last eight.

She untied me and dragged me downstairs where she tied me across a wing chair. She arranged things so my feet were on the floor and my face was at just the level of her cunt. She had brought the belt and the jar with marbles. "Okay, now we do it again. But while I'm having orgasms I'm also going to be whipping your ass. So I'd suggest you put all the talent you can into your tongue." I started lapping and she started whipping. Hurting me, fortunately, really turned her on, so she had her thirty orgasms quickly. But, nevertheless, my ass was quickly aflame and was at red heat by the time she finished.

When she was done she untied me and said "I've heard how you bathe your mistress, so now you'll do me. Complete with jackoff." She led me upstairs and we went through the now familiar routine, bubble bath, jackoff, washing, licking and dressing. When she was dressed again she called Mistress Beth on the phone to invite her and Tom to lunch.

Lunch was like last night's dinner. One of us served with cock and balls on display. The other sucked. With my ass as sore as it was, I was glad sitting wasn't required. Mistress looked like she'd eaten the proverbial canary and Tom, damn him, looked a little smug. Tom's ass was not red. No wonder he had jumped at the opportunity for a switch.


After lunch Mistress Beth and I went back to our own apartment and as soon as we were through the door she made me kneel and suck. She grabbed my hair and ground my face into her twat. She was very stern. "That was a naughty thing you did this morning. By the color of your ass I can see that Mistress Brenda punished you." By the sounds coming from next door it sounded like Brenda was already giving it to Tom too. "But it is not enough that Mistress Brenda punished you for insulting her. I am going to punish you for disobeying me." She came with a shudder as she thought of what she had planned and what my tongue was then doing to her clit.

"We have the rest of the afternoon to punish you, slave. Run upstairs and get the scarves and ropes." "Yes, Mistress" I said as I raced up the stairs, balls bouncing and cock reviving. It was amazing. I'd have thought by now I'd be worn out, but I felt like I could go on like this forever. I was glad, though, to be back under my own Mistress' control.

I bounced back down stairs and found that Mistress had moved the ottoman to the middle of the room. "Drape yourself over that, ass up!" I was clearly in for another spanking session, or so I thought. My cock, well used as it was, loved the thought. "Yes, Mistress," I said as I complied. She bound me hand and foot to the legs of the upholstered footstool. Once again I was helpless and my cock loved it.

She rummaged in the closet and brought out the camcorder and tripod. Oh, God, I thought: we'll have souvenir pictures. I was getting hard again fast. She set up the camera, put in a new cassette and started it recording. "A little documentation of your predicament will prove amusing later," she sneered.

She turned and went out of sight. I heard her climb the stairs to the bedroom. I squirmed and ground my cock into the soft leather of the ottoman as I thought of seeing the video of her spanking me while I was helpless and exposed. It was thrilling. I was amazed to realize I was ready to cum again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.