The Naked Crane - Cover

The Naked Crane

Copyright© 2003 by Bobo

Chapter 4: Return Engagement

Exhibition/Voyeurism Sex Story: Chapter 4: Return Engagement - A perfect day at the beach for Heidi.

Caution: This Exhibition/Voyeurism Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Humiliation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

While I walked silently toward the breaking waves with my new friend, I was surprised by the emptiness of our stretch of beach. In fact, I considered it luck, that during our fun little romp on the towels behind us, no one happened by. I was so involved with the moment that I neglect to keep track of who was coming and going along the beach. That can be dangerous out here if you don't want to se your name in the police blotter of the local paper for indecent exposure.

But now as I looked, there was no one close by. I could see a couple of figures on both horizons, but they were so far off I couldn't even tell which way they were moving. This was a relief as my toes touched the edge of the cool water. Bo was moving a couple of steps ahead of me, and his naked butt was cutely, jiggling with each water-laden step.

He turned, beckoning me to catch up. I could see him now examining my breasts, stomach, pubic hair as I was walking toward him fully nude. It was so exciting. Forbidden fruit in so many ways.

"Lookout slowpoke!" Bo taunted as he kicked cold water at me.

"Hey I know were pretty much naked strangers here, but let's remain civilized OK?" I said with a wry smile.

"OK, OK... Miss Killjoy. Splash a little water on her and she gets her hair all in a bunch."

"How about if we go out to that sandbar ahead."

"Sure! Let's go!" Bo said with the excitement of a child.

I was already up to my waist in the blue-green water of Cape Anne. I walked, splashing and rubbing cool water on my chest and belly trying to be sure there was no further trace of Bo's DNA there. Bo was already standing on the tiny sandbar, surveying all directions. Plenty of small boats were still out enjoying the last days of summer. I wondered if any of those folks were looking amusedly at the naked man and woman on this tiny version of Gilligan's Island.

I joined Bo on our private beach, looking back at the beach we had left behind. I could see now that the far off people on the horizon were getting closer. There were two people walking together from the south who were no more than a couple of minutes away. There was also someone coming from the north that was a little farther off yet.

"I wonder if they can see that were naked out here?" I queried aloud.

"Hmmm? Oh, I see. Well I'd guess no, unless they really looked hard. I mean we're pretty far out. They probably won't even notice us."

As Bo said this, my thoughts and eyes drifted to his penis. It was currently in hiding after our stroll through the water. "I guess I'll have to help him warm it up a bit." I thought to myself. Closing in on old Bo with intent, I grabbed a small hand full of his sparse chest hair, pulling him gingerly to me. My hand now began caressing his chest, stopping briefly to pinch his nipple. He was returning my caress by lightly rubbing my shoulders and pulling me closer. My free hand found his balls and began the warm-up process there as well. They were so tight they felt like one big ball. I tried coaxing his penis back out from it's cold storage, but it seemed a little reluctant. Probably still too soon after it's last performance.

As my hands worked to prepare Bo for round two, his eyes looked deeply into mine. His hands were exploring in long sweeps from the top of my shoulders to the crevice of my buttocks. His hands were warm and soft. They felt wonderful.

"Heidi, you're a beautiful woman."

"I'll bet you tell that to all the naked women who jack you off in public." I shot back.

"You certainly have a way with a phrase..." Bo replied with a slight smile on his face. His eyes still looking into mine like he could read every thought.

Just then his face closed in on me, arms pulling me closer. At first I felt almost panicked as his lips touched mine. Tongue pressing between my lips.

Then I felt his hands caressing my butt again, my body began to relax. My lips parted, my tongue returning his advances. I felt like his sudden burst of passion was breathing me into him. His hands crept up my spine making me tingle. His right hand withdrew and I felt it swiftly finds it's way to my breast. He cupped it sending more chills through me as his kiss broke off into smaller, soft pecks. His fingers exploring the edge of my nipples, softly rolling the pink flesh between his fingers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.