The Naked Crane - Cover

The Naked Crane

Copyright© 2003 by Bobo

Chapter 3

Exhibition/Voyeurism Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A perfect day at the beach for Heidi.

Caution: This Exhibition/Voyeurism Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Humiliation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

As I dropped my towel and bag next to Bo, he reached out to help me, spreading my towel and smoothing it for me as I re-arranged the rest of my belongings. "Thanks." I said sitting down. I grabbed my lotion and squirted a little out on my hands. "Can't be too careful with skin like mine," I said.

"I know what you mean. I burn quite a bit too."

I started rubbing the lotion into my legs, a bit unsure if I could will myself to do more. "Have you ever sunbathed nude?" I asked from nowhere.

"Yeah, sometimes. I've done it here before as well. Why, would you prefer for me to join you? I didn't want to just presume it was OK."

"Are you kidding strip away!" I said squirting more lotion on my hands. As Bo stood up, I started rubbing the lotion into my breasts, slowly, carefully. I could feel the electricity surge through my body as he untied the front of his suit. In one swift motion, he dropped the suit to his ankles revealing a semi-erect penis. It wasn't particularly large, but it had a nice size head. His curly pubic air was almost auburn in color. It was all I could do, not to just "seize the moment", so to speak.

"Would you mind putting some of this on my back?" I squeaked, barely breathing at this point.

"Of course not." Came the reply as he took the lotion from me. I swiveled on my butt to present my back to him. If I'd had my druthers I would have stretched out on my back in front of him and had him massage every inch of me, but at least this was a start. As he massaged the lotion into my shoulders he asked "So do you do this often, yourself?"

"Oh a bit. I prefer to come here on fall days like today when there isn't a lot of people. I can get naked and relax and I don't have to worry about attracting too much attention." I said lying through my teeth.

"Yeah, that's understandable." Bo said, slowly lowering his strokes to cover my middle back. "At least at this time of year, there's a lot fewer people and the Ranger's aren't around much either."

"Absolutely! I live in fear of being caught and getting my name if the police log of the paper!"

"I know what you mean! Could you imagine what you would say to the neighbors when they saw that?" He said, his voice getting higher, while his hands stroked lower against the top of my rear-end.

"Ohh, that's wonderful." I said, breaking the flow of our conversation. "I love my butt being rubbed. Do you mind doing a little more?" I said, crawling forward onto my belly and exposing my entire posterior.

"Not at all. You have a very cute ass, and I'd love to be of service." Bo answered with a grin. As I lay my head down, I felt him shift behind me, getting between my legs to massage me. This forced my legs a bit wider apart giving him a nice view of my exposed vagina as well. "God, I wish he just take me." I thought.

His hands were strong as he kneaded the lotion into my cheeks. Dipping in the crack with his fingers, exploring ever so slightly. It was ecstasy as he worked in circles slowing descending to my thighs. As I was hoping, his hands found their way to my inner thighs and finally to the lips of my vagina. Gingerly, he rubbed. I suppose he was testing me to see if I would protest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.