The Naked Crane - Cover

The Naked Crane

Copyright© 2003 by Bobo

Chapter 2

Exhibition/Voyeurism Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A perfect day at the beach for Heidi.

Caution: This Exhibition/Voyeurism Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Humiliation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

After the old man disappeared, I sat on my towel drinking in the day and waiting for more visitors. I needed to get some protection on my skin, so I wouldn't pay for my fun with a sunburn. I slipped back out of my bikini bottoms and grabbed my lotion. I started with my toes and worked my way up my long, smooth legs. As I got to my upper thigh, I stood up to be sure I got the sweet smelling lotion everywhere. All over my rear-end and between my cheeks. Around and through the light hair of my vagina and all the way up my inner thighs. While still standing and keeping an eye out for more visitors, I rubbed the lotion on my arms and shoulders. Warming it up on my fingers I well coated my face and neck and then moved back down to my flat stomach. I wished there was someone nearby who could coat and massage my back, for now I could only reach the backs of my shoulders. Last, but not least, I squirted the lotion on and around my nipples. For a moment I felt like an unseen lover had come all over my small but alert breasts. My pink nipples had hardened again at the feeling of the cold lotion. As I rubbed it in slowly, tenderly, I could feel my vagina getting warm. "God I wished someone else would come by soon."

As if in an answer to my prayer, on the horizon was another figure. Looking through my binoculars I found my target. Another man, definitely, headed my way, but still a ways off. I sat back down, looking left. I could see people far off that direction as well, but they just seemed to be playing in the surf. Sitting down trying to determine the next act to my play. I decided my best strategy might be to pull my suit back on and find a creative way to lose it, so I grabbed by bikini bottoms and pulled them on quickly. I discovered my neglected top still in a ball by my side. I slid it over my tingling breasts and reached behind me to slide the small metal hook through the fabric loop. Now that I was once again legal, I spied my new friend getting closer. I waited breathlessly. As I was preparing for my next show with an eye on my audience, suddenly everything started to change. As he had gotten closer he was angling toward me, away from the water line. While this could be a good thing, it also scared me a bit. I didn't always feel comfortable when they got too close. Suddenly, it dawned on me, he wasn't headed my way, he was heading for the lonely towel down the beach from me. He was my new neighbor!

Looking again through my binoculars, I could see he was well built. Tall and broad, with short cropped hair. He was wearing purple swim trunks and nothing else. Before sitting back down, he paused to shake out his towel and re-arrange his situation. As I took this all in, I needed to think of a way to attract his attention.

Getting up, starting to slowly walk back to the water, I tried to determine a strategy. At the edge of the small, breaking waves, I turned right walking along the water in the direction of my target. Entering the water up to my ankles, and noticing as I went that the waves got a bit stronger as I progressed, suddenly it hit me. I started walking into deeper water until I was where the waves were breaking at my waist. When I was almost in line with my new friend, I turned facing the water and jumped through the oncoming waves, submerging myself completely in the water. I got up in shock from the cold water, but continued to play in the surf letting the breaking waves hit different parts of body with each pass. Finally, summoning a little courage, and without looking back to see my friend, I ducked into an oncoming wave and submerged myself again. As I was underwater, I reached back, unhooking my top. Breaking the surface of the water again, I pretended to be unaware of this development. I stood up topless and continued to play in the surf, fighting the urge to turn and locate the discarded piece of my swimsuit. After two more rounds of wave hopping I decided the time was right. After all I hadn't looked back to the sand in several minutes for all I knew there was a crowd behind me waiting for my return. As I stood up from last dive, I pretended to notice for the first time that my top was gone. Folding my arms over my breasts I turned as if to try and locate my AWOL suit. Back on the beach some 15 feet behind me I could see my prop dancing at edge of the surf. Straight ahead was my neighbor looking upon my predicament calmly. I started slogging through the surf toward my top. After a few steps I stumbled a bit, taking the opportunity to let my arms go out to my side, catching my balance. Also exposing my breasts to my new friend at the same time. Recovering, I made my way to my top and scooped it up off of the beach, pulling it immediately over my bared breasts and holding it there to complete the first act.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.