The Naked Crane - Cover

The Naked Crane

Copyright© 2003 by Bobo

Chapter 6: The March

Exhibition/Voyeurism Sex Story: Chapter 6: The March - A perfect day at the beach for Heidi.

Caution: This Exhibition/Voyeurism Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Humiliation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I sat on my heels trying to be as small as possible. I squatted really, hiding my nudity by pulling my knees up to my chin. My whole body was folded up on itself with just the bottom of my feet touching the cool sand.

It had only been a 30 minutes since Bo had left, but it seemed like hours. The waiting was getting to me. I wanted to get out of there and be done with it all! Just then the box sitting on the sand in front of me crackled to life.

"Heidi? Are you there? Press the orange button on the side of the radio and answer me." Came the familiar voice.

Once again I did as I was told. "Yes, I'm here." I replied, holding the button down.

"Good. Get your naked ass in here. Your boyfriend just left."

"Ok... I'm coming." I replied quickly, as if I were heading off any more commands or threats.

I rose from my nearly frozen crouch. My knees felt stiff and tired, but the more I flexed them the more they loosened. I surveyed the beach around me and it was quiet. I could see people in the distance, but no one was anywhere near me right now. I felt very exposed. There was nothing to hide behind. The wind was picking up, caressing my body with cool air. It felt like summer was ending right here, right now.

I began my march to the ranger station staying high on the beach. I figured I was less likely to have to pass close by people up here than down by the water. As I walked I could see several people coming down the beach. Getting closer. Also, the many more people nearer the parking area were coming into view. This was going to be weird... very weird.

I was walking very briskly, now. Trying to get to the parking lot and get the whole ordeal over with. As I got closer, I could see there were a number of people on the beach just in front of the parking area. I didn't know how I was going to get past them unnoticed. Well this certainly was going to be the biggest group of clothed people I was ever naked in front of.

Just before the lot, I could see there was a volley ball game going on. Great... that meant teenagers or college kids that I would have to pass by. All the anticipation was getting to me... making me more and more nervous. My heart was pounding in my chest. Breathing getting more shallow. 'Ok... ' I thought. 'I need to get this under control.'

'I should be enjoying this! I came here today to be naked in front of people! This is the most un believable opportunity!"

My pep talk was beginning to work. My breathing was getting deeper. I was calming down. Then a funny thing began to happen. As the cool breeze caressed me, my skin began to tingle. My nipples were getting hard in anticipation... wonderful anticipation! I looked up, startled at the realization that the first pair of walkers was passing by me. They were about fifty feet away at the waters edge looking up at me. I'm sure from that distance they weren't completely sure what they were seeing. 'Was I really naked... or was I just wearing some sort of skin colored suit?"

"Hmmm... I love it!" This was definitely a case where the native New Englanders normally reserved demeanor would work in my favor. Most people here will barely look at you, let alone speak with you. So when they see something truly odd, like a naked woman in public, normal New England style behavior is to stare fervently, but run away if anyone actually tries to make any sort of contact. In this circumstance it works perfectly for me. They will look at me, but hopefully no one will actually question or approach me.

I was getting close now. Several people had passed by me at waters edge, some noticed, some didn't. I was now within a hundred yards of a spattering of blankets. One hundred and fifty of the volleyball court. I looked behind me and one older man in a Gilligan hat whom I had passed already was now following behind me. "Horny old bastard." I thought with a smile. He was following far enough behind me to be harmless.

I was now within clear viewing range of the first blankets. If this had been mid-summer there would have been hundreds of blankets lined up side by side in this section of the beach. Luckily, at this time of year there were only a few here and there. The first I encountered was a young couple sunbathing side by side. They looked asleep, but with their sunglasses on I couldn't be sure. As I passed neither looked up or moved. One down. The next blanket was just 15 feet away and was going to be different story. A young mother was in a sand chair reading and a young boy of four or five was playing in the sand. I veered to my right a bit hoping to go behind them and avoid the attention of the boy. "Too late." I thought as the boy's gaze suddenly abandoned his toys and caught me square in the face.

"Mommy look!" he exclaimed, right index finger jabbed in my direction "That ladies not gut clothes on!"

My body tingled with these words, even though I was hoping to avoid them. I heard the mother gasp, as I tried to ignore them. She called on her son to come to her, as if I were on the prowl to steal children.

This encounter seemed to draw a bit of attention however, as I could see several people to my right now gazing up at me. Not one of them moved. They seemed unsure of what to do. I picked up my pace, body alert with anticipation. I was closing in on the volleyball court now. Just beyond was the wooden walkway that traverses the dunes to the parking area.

The game on the volleyball court was in full swing. College age kids. As I approached the team on the far side of the net saw me first. The game paused as the murmuring spread. Both sides now were stopping to look. They were mostly boys with a couple of young girls mixed in. As they stared, the words became clearer "... that's the one I was telling you about... it's her."

Suddenly a young man stepped toward me. He looked familiar.

"Good luck lady!" he said with a goofy grin.

It was the boy who had taken my picture earlier after witnessing the psycho ranger's verbal tirade.

"Thanks." I said pausing a bit. "Please do me a favor and blur my face when you post my picture all over the internet. OK?"

"Sure..." he chortled. "But I may keep those pictures all to myself. For those lonely nights, ya know?"

"I'm sure..." I said, now fully stopped. His friends were looking on in somewhat stunned amusement. I walked slowly toward the boy. Stupid grin glued to his face, he seemed frozen, not sure what to do. His friends were getting on him now, but I ignored their remarks.

"You know, you're cute in your own goofy way." I was now face to face with him. He looked me up and down but still seemed unsure what to do.

"I hope that ranger takes it easy on you. He was being pretty nasty to your boyfriend when they came by before." He said uneasily.

I had almost forgotten about Bo. I pushed the thought from my head for the moment.

"Thanks." I said, turning the tables and looking at the now nervous boy from head to toe. "Me too."

I could now see the start of a bulge in his shorts. I reached out and grabbed the back of his head with my right hand, planting a soft kiss on his lips. I pressed my breasts against his bare chest.

As I stared in his face he seemed fully frozen in fear. I looked down grabbing the front of his swimsuit, stretching the elastic waistband toward me to see the growing contents. His penis was red against the white cotton interior. It seemed fully extended, but somewhat lacking.

"Hmmm... looks like you have a little more growing to do!" I said stepping back, letting the waistband snap shut. "Maybe those picture will help."

The rest of the kids were now laughing in hysteria. My young friend's face was red and he was trying to laugh along with everyone to save embarrassment.

"Don't worry... I'll take care of those pictures." He snapped.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.