Tales from an Unknown Corner - Cover

Tales from an Unknown Corner

Copyright© 2003 by Dai_wakizashi

Chapter 7: Surrender

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Surrender - Some men, men like you and I, take the same road home every night. Some men take the road less traveled. Some men take a wrong turn, and spend years lost in the cold, dark woods. Some men, if they're lucky, someday find their way home. A very lucky few may even meet angels on the way. This story starts very slowly in those woods. It's intimate and contemplative, with plot, characters and sex that will appeal to introspective readers and reward their patience. Be Patient! hint: ch-6, an angel?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

I woke up to a strange sensation of being tickled. When I opened my eyes, I saw her watching me with amusement. I realized she had been using her hair to tickle me, running it on my shoulder and face. The room was awash with light, and I realized the sun was up.

"Feeling frisky?" I asked.

She laughed, then replied, "No. Your friend woke me up!"

To make her point she clutched me a few times, and I realized I was still inside her and erect.

"Sorry. What can I say? I don't think I will ever have enough of you, Dana."

Sliding up a bit she gave me a passionate kiss, then looking in my eyes, she said, "I love you too, Mitch."

I cupped her face, and said, "I know." Then our lips locked, and she brought me to a burning fever, my penis throbbing inside her. When we broke the kiss, I asked, "Do you want to drive?"

She smiled and nodded. We were glued, so she went about getting us unglued. Once she accomplished that, she rose up and pulled her knees to the sides of my pelvis and straddled me. Grabbing hold of my penis, she lowered herself, taking me inside her. Once I was buried deep inside, she made small sliding motions, rubbing her mons, trying to stimulate her clitoris while clutching me with her inner muscles. She varied her moves by rolling her hips, or with side-to-side, back-to-forth rocking motions, taking her time to bring us up.

I was busy cupping and massaging her breasts, teasing her nipples. When her breathing changed, I slid one hand to her juncture and rubbed my thumb over her clitoris, wanting to bring her over. She shook her head, but I smiled and ignored her. I had enjoyed her playfulness, coming to appreciate how great it could be. What's more, I wanted her to have a taste of her own medicine, although I wasn't exactly sure if I could pull it off.

What the hell. Go for it. The worst that can happen is she'll fuck you to death. There are worse fates.

The thought made me smile, but Dana took it as a challenge and gave me a warning look. When I stuck my tongue out, she started to laugh, her tits quivering in a fetching fashion... Yummm!!!

She leaned in for a kiss, and when our tongues started to duel, she captured my tongue between her teeth, giving it a nip, then released it. Breaking the kiss, she lifted up, holding herself hunched over me with her hands on the sides of my torso.

"That was a warning, Mitchell. Don't fuck with me," she said with a playful tone.

"I am not fucking with you. You're fucking me... Well, that's not exactly true. We are making love."

However, as if to contradict myself, I gave her long and hard strokes and kept applying pressure on her clitoris with my thumb, making her arch and offer her breasts. Not missing the opportunity I raised my head to capture her nipple, then applied a gentle suction, and raked it with my teeth. I heard her pant and gasp, but did not let up in my ministrations. I wanted to feel her come. When she started to shake, I took long slow strokes, moving her along and felt her freeze in mid-stroke. I buried myself as deep as I could and, switching nipples, nipped it lightly while my thumb went crazy on her nubbin. I felt her inner muscles relax and then flutter like crazy. Her breath caught, then she let out a moan. When I saw her arms shaking, I pulled my hand from her clitoris, and held her under her armpits with both hands, supporting her weight, and gently lowered her on my chest. Reaching down, I cupped her ass cheeks, and gave her short hard strokes to keep her going. When her trembling started to subside, I stroked her back and brought her down.

A few minutes later, she raised her head, and asked, "Did you have fun?"

"Look who's talking?" I retorted.

She answered with an unabashed smile, then said, "It was fun, wasn't it? Now. I want you to fuck my brains out and come in me."

"I would love to, but first, I need to make a pit stop and have a sip of water or something. I'm thirsty. How about you?"

"Yeah, I'm thirsty too, but I want to keep you inside me. It feels soooo good."

"Mmmmm... Same here. I can wait. Love this."

About ten minutes later, I knew I couldn't postpone the call of nature. She realized the problem, and with a resigned sigh, lifted her hips, releasing me from her warm shelter. She was still playful, though. She gripped me while pulling off.

"You know, that stunt will make you wait even longer," I said, good-naturedly.

"You are mean," she retorted.

"It's got nothing to do with being mean. I just can't go when I'm this stiff," I replied.

"Damn! I didn't think about that! Oh, well," she said, shrugging. "If I must, I must." However, her eyes were smoldering with arousal, contradicting her words.

"Yeah? Than I am the Pope," I retorted, teasing her.

Laughing, she came back with, "I don't think so. Otherwise you wouldn't be standing at attention."

I know when I'm licked, so I shut my mouth, and headed for the fridge. Taking some ice and a bottle of water from the fridge, I went about filling two glasses. I returned the bottle into the fridge and closed it. Taking the glasses, I went back to Dana.

Before I gave her the glass of water I leaned in for a kiss, and she sat up to kiss me. When our lips met, I moved my hands to her tits, with the glasses still in my hand. She had great tits... with lovely nipples... and I wanted to see them perky and hard. I was hoping she wouldn't get too angry with me. When I touched her breasts with the cold glasses, she gave a shriek, and jumped back. Quickly I stepped to the side, and put the glasses on the nightstand. After her retreat she was moving in to hit me for my stunt, so I caught her arms, and crossing them, I held them above her head with one hand. She struggled, but couldn't escape my grip. Looking at her eyes, I moved my other hand to one of her breasts... slowly. She started to struggle, trying to escape my grip, so I stopped the advance of my hand. When she stopped her struggling, I eased my grip on her wrists, and then freed them from my hold. I waited for her reaction.

She put her hands on the bed, watching me, and I slowly moved my left hand to her breast. When she didn't move, I gently cupped her right tit, and felt her shudder from the cold. While rubbing her nipple between my fingers, I reached for one of the glasses and took a sip, catching a piece of ice. Turning back to Dana, who was watching me with curiosity, I leaned in, and gave a cold lick to her other tit, making her shudder. She wasn't aware that I had the little piece of ice in my mouth. Gently sucking her nipple, I let the ice slide over my tongue, and pressed it against her nipple. I felt the little nubbin swell and harden and, removing my lips, I chewed the ice and swallowed it. Capturing her nipple, I gently sucked and nipped it with my teeth. And felt her shudder, again.

Easing my attentions, I looked up at her. "Dana, if you haven't realized it by now, I'm a tit man, and I couldn't resist that stunt with your great tits. I love seeing them so perky, and your nipples so hard."

Then reaching for the other glass, I gave it to her. Picking my glass, I downed it, leaving the few cubes in the glass. Tilting it to my palm, I got the cubes, then taking a deep breath, I cupped the ice cubes to my cock and balls. At first, it was a shock, but it wasn't that bad. When I was a teen, I had ice cubes dumped in my swimming trunks more times than I care to remember. I had also done it to friends many times and, as they say, paybacks are a bitch. Seeing what I was doing, Dana gave a gasp when I cupped my balls and cock with ice cubes in my hand. Before the cold got bad, I removed my hand, feeling my erection wilting.

Seeing the curious look in her eyes, I said theatrically, "The things we do in the name of love..."

She let out a laugh. "Well, if you haven't done that, I was planning to do the same... after the stunt you pulled on me. Paybacks and all that..." she retorted with a snicker.

"You wouldn't..."

"You want to try me?" she dared.

I didn't, and putting the glass on the nightstand, I went to the bathroom. After relieving myself, I stepped into the shower, to wash away the dried cum and her juices. The warm water felt good after the ice cubes. Drying myself, I returned to the room, finding Dana waiting for me sitting on the edge of the bed with her legs spread and feet on the floor. Her pussy lips were swollen, and slightly spread. Her tits looked perky and her nipples were very erect. Her eyes were smoldering in arousal and expectation, with a mischievous twinkle mixed in.

She directed me to stand in front of her. I was wary of what she had planned for me but curious as well, so I stood in front of her. She told me play with her tits, and I touched them gently. They were cold, and I realized she had used the ice on her tits. The nipples were diamond hard. When I cupped her tits, and started tweaking her nipples, she gave a sigh of pleasure. My hands were warm from the shower, and to her cold tits, they must have felt hot. Keeping eye contact with me, she reached out to hold my semi-erect penis. I steeled myself for the cold feel of her fingers, but was surprised to feel warm fingers gripping me gently, making my penis throb at her touch.

She gave a small smile at my surprise, and then opening her mouth wide, she took me inside, without letting me make contact with her lips or tongue. Then she sealed her lips, and swirled her tongue around my penis, making me yelp with surprise. Her tongue and mouth was cold. Not only that, but there were small pieces of ice on her tongue, probably from a piece she had chewed. She had a very talented tongue, and with her soft lips she was applying a nice suction, making me swell despite the cold feel of the melting ice and cold tongue. Her eyes were laughing at me, satisfied that she had caught me unawares. Since I was semi-hard she easily swallowed my whole length several times, sucking and licking and swirling her tongue. As I hardened, she let out more and more of my length. I was panting, and gasping with her efforts, and my legs were starting to shake. The cold and warmth, the suction, and the teasing tongue had me hard in no time.

Opening her mouth wide, she tried to take as much of my length inside as she could, letting me slide on her tongue. Then closing her lips, she let her tongue go wild, and slowly pulled back applying a strong suction, making me moan. It felt like she wanted to pull my balls through my cock. When I popped out of her mouth, the head of my cock was an angry purple, swollen, and throbbing. I wasn't anywhere near coming, but her efforts had given me a rock hard erection.

"Mmmm... Looks ready for action," she said.

"I don't think so," I replied, and when she gave me a questioning look, I said, "It is only half ready without your soul kisses."

"You like them?" she asked.

"They take my breath away."

When I leaned to collect my kiss, she locked her lips, and in a few seconds had me burning with fever.

When I stood up, I pointed to my erection, which was harder than ever. "See. That's what you do. But that's nothing compared to what you do to my insides or to my heart."

She leaned and placed a soft kiss to my belly, pressing her check against my stomach. She wrapped her arms around my lower back. I put my hands on her shoulders, rubbing and massaging, when I felt her tremble. I didn't realize she was crying, until I felt the wetness on my stomach. Concerned, I extracted myself gently from her arms, and knelt between her legs. Cupping her face in my hands, I looked at her.

"Dana... what's with the tears?"

"You make me happy."

I wiped her tears with my thumb, and kissed her. "Are you sure they're happy tears?" I asked.

"Yes, they are, Mitch. I'm really happy. "

After giving me loving kiss, she said, "You will make me much happier in a few minutes." She continued with a throaty tone, "I want it hard and fast," emphasizing both words and hitting something primitive inside me.

Then she moved up the bed. Settling comfortably on her back, she pulled her knees to her tits with her heels on her buttocks. Holding onto her knees with her hands, she spread her legs. The view she gave was almost obscene, wantonly displaying herself, offering her womanly charms unabashed. I could see her labia swollen and spread open, giving me a peek at her pink interior. The way she offered herself without reservation, and the way she was inviting me into her body made my blood boil, and I was having difficulty to control my urge to pounce on her and pound her to oblivion. She knew the effect she was having. Even if she hadn't said what she wanted, her actions would have conveyed her meaning.

With a knowing smile, she teased me. "See something you like?"

The tone of her voice combined with the smell of her arousal, and the view she was giving me made my nostrils flare with desire, and I wanted to ravish her. But, I didn't want to hurt her. I knew even though she might be slick with her juices, she was tight, and I couldn't just jump on the seat and start pounding her into a mush. What's more, I didn't want a fast fuck, I wanted to make soft, sweet love to her.

Her words gave me an opportunity to slow things a bit so, giving her a growl, I said, "Yep. My breakfast and I'm very hungry."

Cupping her sex as if to protect it from my attentions, she said, "Oh, no, you don't. I'm not clean and I'm burning. I want you to take me. Hard and fast. Please?"

Give her what she wants. That's what she wants!

My inner voice was right. It wasn't my decision. She had stated what she wanted, and was offering her body the way she wanted, without any reservation.

What a woman!

I nodded my agreement, and crawled onto the bed.

"I want to ravish you. You don't know what you're doing to me. Or may be you know what you are doing," I said with a growl. "But I want to make sure you're ready. I don't want to hurt you, OK? I love your taste, and I want to sample it. May I? I'll give you what you want, but I want a small snack before that," I added with a smile.

"Not too long! I can't wait. I'm too hot," she said, while removing her hands and placing them on her legs to keep herself spread open.

I knee walked and cupped her cheeks. Before I dug in for my breakfast, I saw the half-full glass of iced water on the nightstand, and had a brilliant idea--to cool her off a bit. Sitting back on my heels, I asked for the glass of water. She put her feet on the bed, twisting to reach for the glass, when she realized what I was planning. Turning back to me, she shook her head, denying my request. When I insisted, she gave a resigned sigh, and reached for the glass. Just when she had it in her hands she stopped for a moment as if something occurred to her mind, and put the glass back on the nightstand.

She lay back on the bed, gave me a mischievous smile, and said, "Leave it for the time being. I have a better idea."

When I gave her a questioning look, she laughed, and then said, "It's a surprise. You'll like it. In fact, we will both enjoy it. Trust me. It's going to be great. Come. Eat me."

I was puzzled by her cryptic words, and was curious about her surprise, but she seemed very enthusiastic about what she planned, so I decided to follow her lead. When I lowered my lips to her pussy, her smell took my breath away, hitting me like lightning, making me throb with desire. I could feel her heat without touching her. Her clitoris was already out of her protective hood. She was really ready. I wanted to loosen her so that I wouldn't hurt her when I was inside her pounding away.

Dipping my tongue inside her channel, I collected her oils, enjoying her taste, and started to lick away at her inner lips, making her tremble. Then slowly I inserted one then two fingers, and went about loosening her tight channel. She was burning inside. I was tempted to rub her special spot and make her come, but I knew that wasn't what she wanted. Still, I wanted to give it a try. Raising my head, I looked at her, my fingers busy stroking slowly. I rotated them and forming a hook, I touched her spot, making her hips jerk. She shook her head, "Please, don't."

I nodded and slowly removed my fingers. She was ready as she could be, and I wanted to be inside her. When I moved up her body, she stopped me.

When I gave her a questioning look, she said, "Time for my surprise."

She directed me to stand on my knees, and sitting up, she took the glass, and took a sip of water and an ice cube. Chewing the ice, she reached for my cock. Cupping my balls, she gave a smile, and I knew what she was planning. She was going to blow me with the melting ice and water in her mouth. She had done that before, so I didn't understand what's the big surprise, but decided to let her continue with whatever she planned. It was sure to be something.

As she took my cock in her mouth, the cold made me shiver. Her mouth wasn't cold enough to wilt my erection, even when she pressed her tongue with the melting ice pieces against it. It was an exquisite feeling, like the previous time. Her tongue was very active, teasing me, while she applied a gentle suction and stroked me up and down. She stopped to take another sip with more ice, and went about giving me an ice blowjob. Taking me as deep as possible she applied stronger suction, and pulled up, letting me slide over her tongue, and popped me free from her lips. She put the glass back on the nightstand and rearranged herself as before, knees drawn to her tits, legs spread wide.

"Now, you're ready. I want you to take it slow. When you are all the way in... then you can start... flailing away!" The last quip was delivered with a teasing smile.

I tried to give her a hurt look with puppy dog eyes, but she was really funny, and I couldn't hold myself and burst into laughter.

"You know, you're really wild," I said, when I caught my breath.

"I know. You make me wild and hot as a firecracker. Come on, stud. Time's a wastin'," she replied.

At her 'hot as a firecracker' comment, I remembered how hot she was inside her channel, and then it dawned on me... what she had planned for us. With the ice blowjob, my entire dick was cold. It was getting warmer, but she made sure she had lowered the temperature quite a bit.

Holly shi-- She'll kill us both. The heat of her slick channel on my dick, and the coldness of my dick inside her pussy will shock us senseless.

My eyes must have widened with my realization, because she gave a knowing smile and said, "It's going to be a trip, and I can hardly wait."

"Gods, Dana! You want to kill us both?"

She nodded playfully. "You didn't think I would let you fuck me to death without killing you as well, did you?"

I quickly positioned myself over her, my arms supporting my weight on the sides of her torso, with her knees tucked under my arms, and said, "I hope we won't end up in the front page of a tabloid. 'Couple found dead while fucking each other to oblivion'. I can see the caption and a juicy picture with relevant parts censored," I quipped.

She laughed at the mental image I was painting for us. Reaching down she guided me to her entrance, while saying, "Then we better hurry. We wouldn't want to disappoint the readers, would we?"

As I had suspected, before the head made contact between her labia, I could feel her heat. She felt like a furnace. At the first contact we both hissed. Then my glans parted her lips, and entered, and it felt like I was dipping into molten lava. Dana tilted her hips, to give me an angle that provided the deepest penetration... and the most sensation. She was very wet, as was my cock from the blowjob, so I pressed in slowly, savoring the sensation and making both of us moan. When I was all the way in, I ground my pubic bone against her, making her sigh in pleasure and close her eyes. Before the temperature between my cock and her channel could adjust, I pulled back slowly, till I was at her entrance, and waited for a few seconds. Wet with her juices, and out of her hot channel, I let my cock cool off, before plunging back slowly. I wanted both of us to enjoy this new experiment as long as we could.

I repeated the full strokes, staying out of her for a few seconds before entering her slowly. As she said, it was a real trip. She was shaking and trembling, her head rolling from side to side, her breath coming in short gasps and pants. After several strokes, I buried myself, and held inside her while waiting for her to catch her breath. When she opened her eyes, they were heavy with arousal, smoldering, and she gave a long sigh. When she was breathing normally, I quipped, "The experiment was a success, and we didn't lose any guinea pigs."

She laughed at that, then retorted, "You think so," and I could hear the unspoken, 'but you are sadly mistaken'.

She must have caught what I was thinking in my expression, because she gave a knowing, playful smile, and licked her lips. I knew what she wanted, so I leaned in for a kiss. Releasing her hold on her legs, she brought her hands and clutched my head. While she was sucking the life out of me with a passionate kiss, she started to roll her hips and clutch me with her pussy, making me scream into her mouth. Then putting her hands on my shoulders, she broke the kiss.

When I managed to catch my breath, she said, "Now, buster. Start pounding that pole. Make me scream. I want it hard, and fast. No gentle stuff, OK?"

And that's what I wanted to do. I could hear the blood boil in my veins, and my pulse throbbing in my temples. Not only that, but my cock was rock hard and wanted to plow her insides. When I started to pull back, she stopped her clutching, so I could stroke fast. I started with slow short strokes, then built up to longer, harder strokes. Each time I plowed in, she gave little yelps, and she started a string of obscenities, urging me on. When I increased my pace, she started to pant and gasp. Her litany was replaced by mewls, and short screams. Her channel was looser from all my pounding, and I hoped she wouldn't be sore. My balls were wet with her juices, and we could hear the liquid sounds of our joining. Her heady smell was all around us, increasing my arousal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.