Tales from an Unknown Corner
Chapter 56B: The Summer Town (part 2)

Copyright© 2003 by Dai_wakizashi

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 56B: The Summer Town (part 2) - Some men, men like you and I, take the same road home every night. Some men take the road less traveled. Some men take a wrong turn, and spend years lost in the cold, dark woods. Some men, if they're lucky, someday find their way home. A very lucky few may even meet angels on the way. This story starts very slowly in those woods. It's intimate and contemplative, with plot, characters and sex that will appeal to introspective readers and reward their patience. Be Patient! hint: ch-6, an angel?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

Back in the room, Dana had her suitcase open, and was taking out some of her clothes, placing them in the small wardrobe. My suitcase was also open, on the floor, next to the bed, but I hadn't taken out anything yet. I checked my watch.

"It's just past five. What do you want to do?"

She put the sweater she had in her hands on the bed, and sat down. "I don't know. What can we do?"

"It gets dark early, and even though it's overcast, I can take you to the hill to look at the scenery, for one thing. The sunset may not be great, but the view is really great. It will be windy and cold. I'll check if I could arrange to have some hot chocolate or coffee, downstairs, and fill our thermos. I can also show you the summer flat, but we can leave that for tomorrow. What do you think?"

"Sounds good. I don't have anything except a few sweaters. Do you think I'll be fine there with my coat?"

I didn't think she'd be warm enough, not with the top of the hill flat and open on all sides. "Ahhh... I think I might have something for you." I searched for the flannel wool shirt I had in my suitcase, and pulled it out. "This should help you."

"Ohh... a flannel shirt. I didn't know you wore such things."

"Yeah, I do. Handy to have on the rig site in wintertime. The lining inside has some insulation in it. Keeps me cozy warm, and sometimes I just wear it instead of a jacket. It's comfortable, easy to wash, and practical; perfect choice for me."

She grinned and shook her head. Then, she quipped. "I didn't know you were a redneck."

"Oh, God! Don't!" I rolled my eyes. "For your information, I'm most comfortable in jeans, cowboy boots, and a vest, but I also wear a pinstripe suit when the occasion warrants it. So what do they make me, if the clothes maketh the man?" I retorted.

"Hmmm..." she said with a finger under her chin, as if in deep thought, carefully considering her answer. "I think they maketh you a redneck cowboy in 'Tanner and Associates', a private law firm," she offered with a twinkle in her eyes.

I burst out laughing at the description, before I scrunched my face at the lawyer part. It was the farthest thing from my mind, right after a corporate suit, or an executive. Still, I couldn't hold that expression for long, and let out another laugh as she continued to look at me with that amused twinkle in her eyes.

"You know, I really love your sense of humor. It's very... unpredictable," I said, in between bouts of laughter. "God, the way you make me laugh sometimes..."

"I like seeing you laugh, Mitch. Especially when it reaches your eyes," she replied. Standing up she crossed the short distance between us, and kissed me. Pulling back, she looked me in the eyes. "I suspect Kathy and your family miss seeing that as well." Without letting me acknowledge or respond, she locked her lips to mine again, and did a very thorough examination of my mouth with her tongue, before she released me, leaving me stunned and immobile with her words, kisses... She snapped her fingers in front of my nose, as if trying to pull me out of my daze, but very pleased with the effect she had on me.

Suddenly, I came alive, and pulled her to me, wrapping my arms around her, and held her in a fierce hug. Slowly relaxing my hold, I began to kiss her neck, following a line to her ear lobe, and nipped it playfully. "You," I whispered softly, "are a devil-woman, weaving a spell at the most unexpected times." I leaned back and took a look at her. "And I love you for that," I said, and concluded it with a gentle kiss, putting everything I felt about her into the kiss.

We stood there for what seemed like minutes, but in reality, was only a few seconds; we were reluctant to part from the warm embrace and the comfort of feeling each other. Eventually though, she extricated herself and knelt down to take the flannel shirt I had dropped on the floor. After she traced a fingertip along my jawline and a neck, she moved to the bed and continued with her unpacking.

After collecting myself, I said, "Let me see about that hot chocolate," and left the room.


By half past five, I drove us to the town, the thermos containing coffee, instead of hot chocolate. Dana was quiet. When I asked if she felt tired, she told me she wasn't. I stopped on the main road before the square; I bought a pocket flask of brandy at a liqueur store, and a box of cigarettes to replenish my dwindling stock. If it got too cold on the hill, the coffee and the brandy would help warm us up. We also had the chocolate bars I had bought earlier.

"A little bit of brandy for the coffee to keep warm, in case..." I said. "Mostly for you, not for me."

I drove past the square. The road narrowed down to two lanes, and intersected another road.

"That's the southern entry to the town. It leads back to the highway, the one that connects the towns along the coast. It runs almost parallel to the shoreline. That same road passes by our flat. Tomorrow, we'll visit it for a short time, if you want to."

"That would be nice," she replied.

As I drove on, the road curved left and right, following a zigzag pattern but moving southward, taking us to the residential part of the town consisting of modern three or four floor apartment buildings, and in between them, the traditional houses with gardens. Further away, they gave way to single or duplex houses and old villas. We passed a few pensions, small hotels, and a few restaurants strewn among the houses. Some of the houses, those that were also pensions during the tourist season, had signs still taped to the windows or pinned to the gates with the words 'Zimmer Frei' ('room for rent') on them.

"Mostly German tourists around here, and the rest are Scandinavians and French," I said to fill in the silence, feeling a bit uneasy with Dana's quiet.

The houses began to thin out as we left the residential section behind us, and the road swung by the shore again. I slowed down to let Dana take in the sights; to our right was a view of the harbor. Finally, I saw what I was looking for, a pocket on our right with a few trees which served as a car park. It was also a favorite spot for the tourists to stop and take scenic pictures, and spend some time to enjoy the view of the harbor.

"This is a favorite among tourists and also for lovers," I said to Dana, as I pulled over and parked the car facing the sea. "In the evening hours, couples would park here, and make out. Well... not in the real sense of make out. The road is too busy, so usually they kiss and neck a bit, and as you might have realized, some of the locals are a bit conservative. It's usually the out-of-towners and tourists who use it. When I was 16 or 17, I heard that the police busted a few couples for indecency. They must have been too stupid not to notice how busy this road is."

"Or too carried away," Dana offered, making me grin.

We stayed there a few minutes, before I maneuvered the car around to get back on the road, but when I didn't drive off, she gave me a quizzical look. I put the gear in reverse and parked again, this time facing away from the shore.

I waited patiently, and when she looked puzzled, I had to prompt her. "Does that look familiar?" I asked, pointing at the three-story building across the road. The ground floor had large windows with a narrow strip of stained glass adorning the top portion. There was a post with a sign swinging in the wind that proclaimed the place as a hotel-restaurant.

"Yes... it does..." she trailed off trying to remember. Then she turned to me, her eyes lit in recognition. "This is from the dinner scene in the movie... where the young couple spent the night?"

"Yep," I said, enormously pleased. "You want to have a look?"

"Do we have time? I don't want to miss the sunset," she replied.

The sun was low, and the sky was still overcast with few clear patches, but we had time. "I doubt we'll catch a real sunset, but we have time. If we don't dawdle too long."

After we stepped out, I locked the car, and we crossed the road. I opened the ornate iron gate that led to a small garden with patches of brown grass or what was left of grass, and now bare flowerbeds. In front of us, before the door, was a short flight of stone stairs: mostly cream-colored granite and travertine with occasional pink, red, and orange tints and striations. The building was painted an off-white creamy color, the window frames in dark chestnut brown. The roof had dark-reddish clay tiles, as most of the houses had. The floors above the restaurant had narrow balconies.

I opened the door for Dana, and followed her inside. A large reception area greeted us. Behind a half-circular richly textured mahogany counter sat a young woman with dark-brown, long hair held neatly in a ponytail with a clip, making her hazel eyes the most prominent feature of her face. She immediately stood up as soon as she saw us come in. To the left of the reception area was stairs leading to the upper floors, and to the right, behind a large door decorated with stained glass, stood the dining room.

"How can I help you?" she asked, displaying perfect white teeth behind a small but pleasant smile.

"We were passing by and stopped to have a look," I said. "To tell the truth, I just wanted to see if there were any changes since I had visited it some years ago." As an afterthought, I added, "It must have been five or six years."

"I saw a movie a few days ago on TV. Mitch mentioned that it was shot on location here some ten years ago. I understand this restaurant was in one of the scenes," Dana said.

The girl's smile widened. "Yes, it was. Was it that long ago? I wasn't here at the time, but I've heard it told many times. I wish I were here then. Gabriel is my favorite actor."

At that last, I almost chuckled. Gabriel was... well, he was Gabriel! Tall, dark, and...

Yeah! The heartache of all women, but especially the young ones. Dark hair, olive skin, a ruggedly-handsome face with a strong chin, intense dark brown eyes hiding a slight melancholy, but a welcoming, warm laughter, and a powerful machismo that most women find both attractive and repulsive at the same time... and yet, they are still captivated by his quiet and at times, explosive, strength.

I swallowed a chuckle at that last thought. For most women, he was the sexiest guy in the movies. The rogue detective that fought the good fight against all odds, the small time criminal with the heart of gold, political activist in exile, small fish fighting the big fish... and of course, the romantic action hero in the style of Jean Paul Belmondo, Alain Delon, Franco Nero...

"Could we have a look?" asked Dana, cutting my reverie short.

"Yes, of course," the girl answered. "My name is Serine, by the way." She moved to the door. "This way, please. May I interest you in dinner? I think you would enjoy it. We have a very good kitchen."

We moved into the dining room—the restaurant section.

"Oh, I know! I've enjoyed it before. I... umm... actually, we've already made plans for dinner," I replied apologetically. "We're staying at a small motel-restaurant on the island... you know, the local rustic experience..."

"Ah! Of course." She smiled politely. "But if you change your mind... we're open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner," she suggested, but didn't insist.

To our right and left were white cloth covered tables; candle holders, plates, wine glasses and cutlery were already set up, and a few bottles of local red and white wine, and a bottle of Ouzo were stocked on small service tables next to the dining tables. Curtains with sea motifs were neatly tied in their middle, forming an upside down "V" to frame the view from the large windows. The traditional bottles of olive oil adorned the windowsills together with small pots with plants. Across the entrance, at the other end, there was a large fireplace, already with a small fire going, warming up the setting, and cut-wood neatly stacked on both sides of the fireplace. To the left of the fireplace, in the corner, was a small table, with an electronic keyboard and other equipment (what looked like sound-mix unit and a small stereo system). I looked around and immediately saw the speakers in all the four corners, placed unobtrusively.

"During the weekends and holiday times, we usually have live music," Serine said following my gaze. "In summer it's usually live music." Then she steered us towards a small board that was attached to the wall, between the bar and the musician's corner. "I think you'll find this interesting."

I noticed there were pictures pinned on the board, and was expecting photos of their clientele and some important occasions. It turned out that I was right on both counts. They were pictures from the shooting of the dinner scene, and a few photos signed by the actors and actresses with personal messages to the owners of the hotel and the personnel. Dana and I spent some time looking over them and comparing the setup to the current setup of the room. We didn't see many changes.

"We can drop by for lunch tomorrow," Dana whispered, leaning to me.

I was thinking of the same. "We can also take a room here for tomorrow night," I whispered back with a wink.

She grinned and with a smirk, she asked if I had plans to play-act some scenes, namely the bedroom scenes. I tried to return a very innocent "Who? Me!?" look but she wasn't having any of it, so I had to bait her. "Well, OK. If you're not interested..."

"I didn't say that," she retorted.

"You didn't say you were, either," I returned.

Just then, Serine moved a bit away when she saw what seemed to be a private discussion taking place as soon as Dana and I started talking in hushed tones.

I waited, raising an eyebrow, and finally Dana relented. "I'm interested." Leaning closer, she brushed her fingers against my cheek, and whispered, "but it better be good and you better live up to my expectations."

"Don't I always?" I teased her.

"No. Not always," she replied pointedly with a serious expression, and my face fell. After a pregnant silence she whispered, "You exceed them," flashing me a smug grin.

"You..." I was almost apoplectic once I realized she had been teasing me. Collecting myself, I said, "You're impossible. I think I will revoke your privileges."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.