Tales from an Unknown Corner
Chapter 52: Games

Copyright© 2003 by Dai_wakizashi

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 52: Games - Some men, men like you and I, take the same road home every night. Some men take the road less traveled. Some men take a wrong turn, and spend years lost in the cold, dark woods. Some men, if they're lucky, someday find their way home. A very lucky few may even meet angels on the way. This story starts very slowly in those woods. It's intimate and contemplative, with plot, characters and sex that will appeal to introspective readers and reward their patience. Be Patient! hint: ch-6, an angel?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

Dana served the Irish stew, and it was great. I tried to figure out the recipe, but she wasn't very helpful; she told us it was a family secret. When I declined to use the Tabasco, she raised an eyebrow.

"I like it very much, and want to enjoy it as it is, but..."

"But?" Dana asked.

"Have you ever tasted sweet and spicy sauce, as in Thai food?" I asked.

"Yes, I have. What's that got to do with Irish stew or Tabasco?"

"It has a lot to do," I answered. Flashing a mischievous grin to Sarah, and directing my gaze to her tits, I quipped, "I don't want to end up being a 'pain and pleasure' for someone."

"What do—" Dana asked, but she was cut off by Sarah's laughter, and turned to her.

When Sarah touched her nipples to clue her in, Dana got the joke, and laughed.

"There you go," I added. "Besides, there are much more sensitive places..."

"Oh! Gooddd!" Dana responded to my quip, and Sarah's expression changed to one of horror, and instinctively her hand went under the table.

"OK! We got it, you don't have to rub it in," Dana retorted, after Sarah's reaction.

"I wouldn't," I returned, and after a pause, I added, "nor would I lick any of those spots."

"When did you get to be so mean?" Dana returned with an accusing tone.

"I'm not mean. Just making a simple observation. I enjoy pressing your buttons."

"You may not be allowed to press our buttons or do anything else for that matter," she warned.

"Scared?" I challenged, and both of them shrugged their shoulders.

"We're not. We're trying to protect you from yourself," Sarah responded.

"You don't know what you're getting yourself into," Dana added, with a twinkle in her eyes.

Before I could reply, Sarah laughed, and quipped, "I think he knows, Dana."

Realizing her mistake, Dana squealed. "Yeah, he knows, but I didn't mean it like that. If he keeps that up, we might kill him."

"At least I would die with a smile on my face."

"Or a grimace of ecstasy," she returned.

"I didn't know you were a succubus," I retorted.

"I am not. We aren't. You turn us into one," Dana replied.

"Oh, now it's my fault. Why is it that everything is always a guy's fault?"

"Because it just is," Sarah piped up.

"Spoken like a true woman."

"We are women, if you haven't noticed it, yet," she came back.

"Hard to miss—" I was saying, but Dana cut me off with a swat on my arm as a warning.

"If we keep this up, the food is going to get cold," she said, then turning to Sarah, she added, "and we need to replenish our energy. Plus, you wouldn't want him to pass out on us when we teach him a lesson, would you?"

Sarah seemed to consider it and then nodded with an evil grin, making both of us laugh. Dana reached to stroke her arm in support, remembering her fainting spell, and received an appreciative look. The rest of the dinner was uneventful. Although the girls kept teasing me, it was very subtle, enough to keep an atmosphere of expectancy alive.

Dana went to the kitchen to prepare coffee, while Sarah and I collected the dirty plates. Sarah got busy setting up dessert plates and cutlery, and I took advantage of her absence to remind Dana about the ticket. We decided to give Sarah her ticket, over coffee and dessert. I went to the spare room to get the money for the bus ticket. Dana came out of the master bedroom, holding an envelope with the flight ticket in her hand and I put the money in the envelope. When we were back in the dining room, we found Sarah cutting the cake and serving the slices, and our cups were already filled. Dana went to a small cabinet, and took out a small bottle of cognac, and goblets, and I helped her fill the glasses.

When we are all seated, Dana turned to Sarah, and passed her the small envelop.

"Sarah, honey, before we forget, this is your flight for tomorrow. It's from both of us. You're taking the 6:45 flight, and arrive at 7:30. If you take the shuttle service, you should be at the hospital around 8:30 at the latest. It passes down the main road where the hospital is located," she said.

"The money is for the cancelled bus ticket minus the late cancellation charge. If you're delayed or something, you can take a taxi to the hospital, or we can call Kathy tonight and ask if she could pick you up," I added.

"Oh, no need to call Kathy," she responded immediately. Then she stood up, and leaning in, kissed Dana, hugging her. "You didn't have to do this," she said, and before Dana or I could object, she added, "but, you told me you wanted to. Thank you! I love you very much. Both of you."

Dana returned her kiss lovingly, caressing her cheek, and said, "I love you, too, sweety. I'm going to miss you, but I'll see you again. We'll see you again soon."

Then Sarah moved to me, and gave me a kiss that curled my toes, and if she had kept going, the table and the immediate vicinity might have caught fire—a case of spontaneous combustion! When I managed to collect myself, I checked Dana, a bit anxious that I might have hurt her feelings with my response to Sarah, but all I saw were laughing eyes, and happiness. Then, slowly her expression changed to one of mischief, as if she was saying, "You're in sooo much trouble!"

Sarah took her seat, and she looked extremely pleased with herself with a cat that swallowed the canary expression. I raised my eyes to the ceiling, and mimicked a prayer, as if asking for protection.

"I thought you didn't believe in anything," Dana quipped.

"There are times when I think I should believe in or have faith in something," I retorted.

"So you think you need protection?" Dana asked.

"Nope. I was thinking of something else..." I replied, and receiving a quizzical look, I decided to explain myself. "I was thinking that the guy upstairs must have had some spare time, when he was creating the two of you."

They both smiled, pleased at the compliment.

Dana stood up, saying, "Before I forget..." and opened a cabinet and took out three small candles. Lighting them, she put them next to the goblets.

I picked up my goblet and warmed it over the candle flame. The girls followed my example. Then, I offered a toast. "To us!" With a grin, I said, "One for all; all for one!"

As I intended that brought on some tittering that turned into laughter. Chuckling, Dana slapped my arm in reproach, trying to remind me to be a bit more serious. Collecting herself, she offered a toast. "To us. Friends and lovers."

"Friends and lovers," we repeated, before taking a sip.

After we finished the coffee and ate our dessert, we collected the dishes and helped Dana with the cleanup, before retiring to the living room, and continued with our cognac. Dana put on some music, and sat next to Sarah, sandwiching her between us. Although I was surprised, it became clear that they wanted the physical intimacy, and looked very comfortable with each other. We talked, our conversation covering a wide range of subjects. Our interaction wasn't sexual, but none of us hesitated to touch each other, or show our affection, and as a result, both girls were sporting very erect nipples.

A while later, Dana and Sarah left for the kitchen, and I took the opportunity to check the weather forecast on the TV. I paid extra attention when the wind and sea conditions were announced. Tomorrow the weather was going to be mild, with intermittent showers in the afternoon. Along the ferry route, it was going to be windy with choppy waters, but nothing to be concerned about. The report ended with a summary forecast for the next few days. Then the commercials came on, and I turned off the TV.

Dana chose that moment to make her presence known. "So, the weather is going to be OK?"

"Yeah. It will be windy and choppy seas, but nothing to be concerned about if we take the ferry tomorrow."

She nodded, and moved to me, before she pulled me to my feet. Then, I noticed that she had shed her panties, and was completely nude. I raised an eyebrow, but instead of an answer, she pulled my t-shirt from my jeans and took it off. When her hands moved to my jeans, I sucked in my gut to help her. Quickly unbuttoning it, she pulled the zipper, and pulled my jeans down. I took off my moccasins, and stepped out of my jeans. When I was clad only in my boxers, she stood looking at me, and I pulled her in wrapping my arms around her, and we shared a kiss.

"What's going on?" I asked, even though I suspected what was coming.

"We're going to have some ice cream," she replied, with a twinkle in her eyes.

"And you're undressing me, because... ?"

"We don't want any stains on the clothes," she quipped. "It's difficult to wash chocolate ice cream stains"

"That sounds reasonable," I replied with a smirk.

"You don't mind, do you?" she smiled mischievously.

For a moment, I was hesitant to answer, and she arched an eyebrow. "Are you sure you both are ready for something like that?" I asked.

She gave me soft kiss, chewing on my lower lip, then pulled away from my arms. "Yes, Mitch. We talked about it when preparing dinner. We want to do something fun."

"Uh... OK!"

I put my arm around her to steer her to the kitchen, but she stopped me. "You're still over dressed for the party," she said.

Kneeling in front of me, she pulled my boxers down. I was semi hard, and holding my cock, she gave it a quick lick. Cupping my balls, she slowly swallowed my length, while teasing me with her educated tongue. In a matter of seconds, she had me hard as a rock. Giving a final suck, she popped me out of her mouth, and stood up. I pulled her in for a kiss, and our tongues dueled, leaving us breathless, while she continued to gently squeeze my balls, and ran her hand over my hardness. Holding onto my cock, she disengaged and steered me to the kitchen.

"Look what I found, Sarah," Dana said, as we stepped into the kitchen.

Sarah turned to look over her shoulder, and smiled. She was busy at the counter, putting ice cream into small cups. Dana pointed me to a chair by the breakfast nook, and went to the counter to help Sarah. I took my seat and gasped at the cold feel of the vinyl surface. Dana looked over her shoulder, and then whispered something to Sarah, who nodded enthusiastically. They both turned to me, and Dana picked one of the small cups. She scooped some ice cream with her finger and smeared it on Sarah's nipples, making her shiver. Sarah also picked a cup, and smeared some ice cream on Dana's nipples. Before the ice cream could melt, Dana leaned in and sucked Sarah's nipples.

"Mmmm. Chocolate ice cream with cherry. Tasty," she said, eliciting a giggle from Sarah.

Sarah followed, smearing, licking and sucking Dana's nipples. "Caramel. I love it."

She put down the cup, and scooped more ice cream from another cup, and smeared it on Dana's nipples, and waited for Dana to repeat the same. Again, they licked and sucked each other's nipples.

"Fresh vanilla."

"Strawberry."

Dana put more ice cream on Sarah's nipples. "Let's see what Mitch thinks," she said, and crooked a finger, inviting me.

I went to Sarah, with my cock bobbing, and saw their eyes lock on my hardness. They licked their lips in excitement. One by one, I licked and suckled her nipples, tasting the ice cream. It was delicious, and Sarah sighed in pleasure. After I cleaned her nipples, I turned to check how she was doing, because her nipples were very hard and throbbing, and I was anxious to see if she was hurting. Seeing my expression, she smiled, and kissed me, before releasing me. Scooping some ice cream, she smeared it on Dana's nipples, and she pushed me towards her, so I had to clean her nipples, too.

When I finished my attention to Dana's nipples, I saw Sarah was ready with more ice cream on her nipples. For the next several minutes, I enjoyed eating ice cream from four very beautiful and delicious cones, with very prominent cherries. At one point, I felt my cock being swallowed in something soft but cold, while I was sucking Sarah's nipples. I looked down, and saw Dana sucking my cock with ice cream on her tongue, treating it like an ice cream cone. Sarah repeated the same procedure, and when all the ice cream in her mouth melted, she took me deep in her throat, making me gasp at the feeling. Then both of them knelt and took turns sucking my cock and licking my balls with ice cream in their mouths, until they felt me throb. I warned them I was getting closer, and they increased their efforts. I was in Dana's mouth, when the first jet spurted. She took the first few spurts, then quickly Sarah's mouth replaced hers, who continued to suck and milk my cock to get the remains. With a smile, they turned and made a big show of swallowing it.

My legs were shaking with the effects of my orgasm, and they stood up allowing me to wrap an arm around their waists. They shared a kiss, then kissed me. I could taste the sweetness of the ice cream, mixed with the slightly salty taste of myself, but I didn't mind it after what they had done. After the kisses, I disengaged from the girls, and knelt before Sarah to pay homage to her pussy. While I was busy with Sarah, Dana was licking her nipples. As Sarah drew close to her orgasm, I felt Dana's hand on my shoulder and looked up. With a mischievous smile, she offered a finger with a large dollop of ice cream on it. Quickly I sucked her finger, collecting the ice cream, while continuing my attentions to Sarah's pussy with my fingers. Then, pulling the clitoral hood with two fingers to expose her clitoris more, I gave a lick. Sarah shook violently as if she was electrocuted. I lashed her clitoris several times, and sucked on it softly, and she let out a scream. When I looked up I saw Dana suckling a nipple, and her hand was busy gently pulling and twisting her other nipple. In the meantime, Sarah was going to pieces with our efforts, shaking and trembling, and she looked like she was going to collapse. Her hands were gripping the edge of the counter, and her knuckles were white with the effort to hold herself up. Dana and I continued to pleasure her, until Sarah tried to stop us. We eased our attentions. I ran my hands on her belly and legs, feeling her trembling, while Dana continued to lick her nipples and breasts, and caress her body, slowly bringing her down. A few minutes later Sarah put her arm around Dana's shoulder and leaned on her tiredly, sighing. I stood up and wrapped my arm around her waist to support her, and she put her other arm around my neck.

When Sarah could stand on her feet, we guided her to a chair. Dana motioned me to take a seat, and helped Sarah to my lap. She put her arm around my neck, and sat sideways, and I pulled her against my chest, cuddling her. She rested her head on my shoulder, trying to catch her breath. Soon, as her breathing returned to normal; she locked her lips to mine, and we shared a long, sensual kiss.

Dana walked to the sink, and came back with a washcloth in her hand, and a glass of water. She offered the glass to Sarah, who smiled in gratitude and gulped it down, slaking her thirst. Dana took the glass and put it on the table, and commenced to wipe Sarah's neck, arms, and chest with the washcloth to both cool her off and clean her up. Leaning in she kissed her lovingly, running her fingertips along her cheeks, and cupping her chin, she gazed into her eyes.

"Feeling better?"

Sarah nodded. "Much better. Thank you, Dana."

Then Dana's eyes dropped down, as she saw me starting to stir, again. Smiling at both of us, she asked, "Are you ready for a second round?"

"Oh, God. I need to catch my breath," Sarah responded. "He's recovered, hasn't he?"

"Not yet, but he will be ready in a short while, by the look of things."

"Why don't you take over, Dana?" Sarah asked, still a bit breathless.

"That's all right, Sarah. I'm enjoying myself very much." Receiving a questioning look, Dana offered, "You look beautiful, and I want to watch you come."

"I don't think I can take another round. This afternoon, he really did a job on me."

Hearing that Dana chuckled, before giving her a sympathetic look. "Ssshhh, Sarah. Don't say it out loud. You'll give him a swollen head." Then she dropped her eyes to my crotch, meaningfully. I had to chuckle at the double-entendre, since I was beginning to swell somewhere else.

"I think you can at least help him recover faster," Dana said, urging Sarah.

It didn't take much convincing on her part, and in a few minutes Sarah was sitting on my lap, this time, straddling me, with my half-erect cock nestling inside her. After she settled comfortably, with her back against my chest, I waited for her to collect herself, while gently caressing her. I ran my fingertips around her belly, and she trembled in response, causing her internal muscles to caress and massage my shaft, which helped me regain my full erection in a very short time. Once she was ready, Dana and I worked together, caressing, and teasing her, building up her passions, and both girls exchanged small, loving kisses. It was slow and languorous, and Sarah was mostly a passive participant. Eventually, Dana decided to move things further, and her hand sneaked down to where we were connected. She worked on Sarah's clitoris, while licking and suckling her nipples. Finally, she brought her to a quiet but shuddering climax, while I kept throbbing in that warm, and wet sheath that spasmed around my hardness. After the last tremors ran through her body, Sarah sagged against my chest, tired, and satiated, but not before she pulled Dana to her for a long kiss that expressed her feelings. It was a beautiful and very moving experience, so much so that I almost lost it myself. It didn't help matters much when Dana shared a soul kiss with me as well—it was a touch and go for several seconds, before I managed to regain control.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.