Tales from an Unknown Corner - Cover

Tales from an Unknown Corner

Copyright© 2003 by Dai_wakizashi

Chapter 42: Intimate Moments And Snapshots

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 42: Intimate Moments And Snapshots - Some men, men like you and I, take the same road home every night. Some men take the road less traveled. Some men take a wrong turn, and spend years lost in the cold, dark woods. Some men, if they're lucky, someday find their way home. A very lucky few may even meet angels on the way. This story starts very slowly in those woods. It's intimate and contemplative, with plot, characters and sex that will appeal to introspective readers and reward their patience. Be Patient! hint: ch-6, an angel?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

The movie was good; I enjoyed it, and Dana seemed to like it as well. She had seen it before, but now only remembered parts of it. On the other hand, parts of the story made me a bit uneasy. Perhaps, because it reminded me what I thought of as my curse, the Methuselah syndrome, going through life as an empty shell of a man, losing the one I loved, and keep remembering her. I could certainly identify with the main character's pain and loneliness, but the Dana's presence had a calming effect. My thoughts visited darker parts of my past and I had lots of questions, but they didn't last too long. While we were watching the lovemaking scene, we began to caress each other, and let the scene build our passions slowly. A short while later the movie was over. Turning off the TV, Dana pushed me down the length of the couch, and lay on top of me. We kept on touching and caressing each other. I removed her shirt, and she decided I had too many clothes on. When I told her I wanted to take a shower, she responded with "later."

She put on some music and took off her panties, while I took off my clothes. She spread the towel, laid down, and pulled me between her legs. For a long time we made out like teenagers on the couch. Eventually she put one foot up on the back of the couch, and pulled her other knee to her chest, spreading her legs as much as possible, urging me to take her. Once I was inside her, I savored the feeling of her tight and hot channel, while she started massaging my shaft with her educated vaginal muscles. We stayed connected to each other like that without moving. As she kept massaging me, I responded by throbbing in her. Then, I hooked my hand under her knee, and supporting my weight on my arms, I began to stroke in and out at a slow pace. Each time I thrust in and hit her clitoral hood, she grunted. She kept on whispering endearments, and ran her hands along my arms to my shoulders.

Slowly we moved to the final stretch. As she kept her internal massaging, I found it more and more difficult to control my pace. I didn't want to come before she did, so taking one more stroke I stopped. However, she kept massaging me, and when I warned her I was very close, she just smiled, and continued with her ministrations. Since she wasn't going to let up, I resumed stroking, hoping to bring her up with hard strokes, and she kept running her hands on my chest and shoulders. When I felt the boiling in my balls, I increased the pace and strength of my thrusts, and she moved her ankle on to my shoulder, which tilted her hips, opening herself to me, allowing me to penetrate her deeper. A few more strokes later, I reached the point of no return. I felt the heat travel along my shaft and spurted in her depths. I stroked a few more times at a slower pace, lost in the pleasure, forgetting about pleasuring her. As I pumped the last of my seed, she reached between our bodies, and stimulated her clitoris. Realizing she didn't come yet, I kept moving inside her, before I lost my hardness completely. She must have been close, too, because a few seconds later I felt her channel fluttering around my shaft. I released her leg, and she pulled my head down for a long kiss, our tongues teasing and dueling with each other. I lowered my upper body, and nuzzled her neck. It had been almost a replay of our very first time.

"I wanted you to come, but it was so good, I just cou-"

"Mitch, I enjoyed it, and if you remember I worked you up."

Having no response to that, I said, "I missed you," and received a loving look.

We kissed again, and cupping my face in her hands, she gazed into my eyes. With a mischievous look, she said, "This was just an appetizer. I'm going to fuck you to death."

When I smiled at her words, she smirked, and said, "It wasn't a tease or a joke. It was a promise."

Before I could answer, she locked her lips again, giving me a soul kiss. I wasn't sure if we remembered to breathe while we were kissing; it was very long, and left me light headed. When my eyes found hers, I saw that her pupils were dilated in the low light, and they were darkened with her arousal. She really was going to fuck me to death. Then and there, I made up my mind to pull out all the stops to pleasure her, and started by kissing her.

For the next half hour, I worked her up, making love to her with my tongue and lips, worshipping her body. When I moved down to her belly, I had left her tits swollen and hard, as if they were going to burst, and her nipples looked like delicate porcelain pieces that would crack at the slightest touch. Each time my fingers caressed her tits and nipples, she gave soft screams as if she was hurting. When my tongue made contact with her slit, she arched, then raised her hips, almost needy for some kind of stimulation, and I didn't let her wait. Initially there was a bit of our mixed juices, but most of it had drained out of her while I had been busy with her tits. The taste changed quickly to the tangy sweet flavor of her natural oils. As I kept working her pussy, I moved one hand down, to spread her lips, and inserted a finger. In short order, I followed it with another finger, pumping them in and out slowly, stirring her insides, while my tongue teased her clitoral hood. Curling my fingers, I looked for her G-spot. When I located it her hips lurched and she let out a long whine. Her hands clutched my head, and pulled me tight against her pussy, while her hips kept rolling. I was in an uncomfortable position, but her responses to what I was doing to her kept me going. As I massaged her G-spot, and teased her clitoris, she came, her hips shaking and rolling, her belly trembling with the strength of her orgasm. A few seconds later, she tried to push my head away, but I was relentless. I stopped my attention to her clitoris, but kept licking her inner lips, and my fingers kept massaging her G-spot.

Slowly her hands relaxed their hold on my head. Perhaps she was tired, but she kept wriggling her hips. I wasn't sure if she was trying to escape my attentions or seeking for more stimulation. I could hear she was trying to say something between gasps, but I couldn't make out what it was. I pressed my tongue to her clitoral hood to stimulate her clitoris indirectly, while I kept rubbing her G-spot, and her body tensed again. She let out another long moan which ended up with a soft scream. Her hips lurched up again, and this time the trembling of her belly was even stronger. From her pants and gasps, I realized she was having difficulty breathing. Slowly I eased my attentions, feeling her snug channel grip my fingers, and flutter around them, trying to suck them inside her. Ceasing my attention to her G-spot, I stroked my fingers in and out, slowly, letting her channel squeeze and release them. She let out a low moan, and pressed her hips down, as if wanting more of my fingers.

After her first orgasm, I was hard, so before her second orgasm tapered down I moved up along her body, kissing her belly, then her tits. I wanted to be inside her when she was still hot. I nudged the lips of her pussy with the tip of my cock, and slowly entered her. She arched up against my chest, feeling me moving inside her, and let out another moan. I kept thrusting at a slow pace, to let her collect herself, but not letting her come down too much from her orgasm. In a matter of minutes, she managed to catch her breath, and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Fuck me... fuck me, Mitch," she moaned.

When she managed to gather herself more, she took hold of my hand, and licked my finger that had been inside her, making me throb inside her slick and juicy channel. We kissed again, and she tasted herself on my lips, as I tasted her.

"Harder, Mitch... more... faster..." she whispered, while throwing her hips against me, moving together with me.

I lowered my body, and kept moving against her, rubbing my chest against her tits, and she screamed softly.

"Ah... it hurts... it hurts good..."

I realized her tits, but especially her nipples were too sensitive. When I raised my upper body, she clutched me, and pulled me back down on her. Her nipples were diamond hard as they rubbed against my chest. I kept thrusting into her, and my chest kept coming down harder on her tits, making her yelp and scream softly with the stimulation. She sounded as if she was in both pain and pleasure. Of course, all that stimulation moved us faster to completion. Neither of us could keep it up longer or wanted to keep it up longer. She tried to take a deep breath, but froze in the middle of it; her body arched, and explosively she let out a moan. Just as I was pulling out of her for another stroke, the walls of her channel collapsed around my shaft. I barely managed to complete my out-stroke when the suction became too much, drawing my seed. Quickly I plunged inside her again, and let go with a cry, spilling my seed in her depths. As her channel went crazy around my shaft, grabbing and pulling at it, it sucked the rest of my load with an intensity I hadn't felt for a long time. I felt drained and very tired with the strength of my orgasm, the sensations created by her pussy overwhelming me. Although I could support myself on my arms, it was a strain, and I wanted to feel her body. With an effort, I slipped my hands under her shoulders. I took my weight on my elbows, putting part of my weight on her. She gave a soft scream as my chest pressed down on her tits that felt somewhat swollen and firmer than before. Still breathless and feeling weak with the effort, I tried to push myself up, but she clutched me, weakly. It was enough to let me know what she wanted, so I let part of my weight on her, too tired to argue or fight with her.

During the next several minutes, all I could hear was our breathing and the beat of my heart which was slowly returning to normal. I nuzzled and kissed her neck, causing little shivers course through her body. Finally, I managed to raise my head, and checked how she was doing. Sensing my eyes on her, she opened her eyes, and gave a soft look. Experimentally I rubbed my chest against her tits; her eyes closed, squeezed tight, and she let out a mixture of a sigh and a moan. Then her lips curled into a small smile, and she licked her lips to wet them. Lowering my lips to hers, I trapped and nipped at her tongue, before we commenced a short duel. She was still short of breath. I wanted to roll us to a more comfortable position, to let her catch her breath, but without her cooperation, it was an impossible maneuver.

"Dana, can you help me? Let's move a bit and cuddle." I said.

"No. I don't want to. This is good."

"You're hurting, and it's uncomfortable."

"I don't care. It's not going to kill me. I like this."

"You're a very stubborn woman," I said.

"Mmm hmm."

Giving up, I rested my chin on her shoulder, nuzzling her neck, and kissing her, and she responded by wriggling beneath me. Her hips were still moving slowly, and I could feel the involuntary twitches of her belly. She released her hold on me, and moved her hands down, to cup by bottom, and tried to pull me against her. I tried to move inside her with my semi hard cock, careful not to slip out of her, and she cooed her appreciation.

"Oh, God! This was good... sooo good..." she whispered.

"Mmm hmm."

"Put more of your weight," she said. When I didn't respond, she insisted, "Please. My tits hurt, but they hurt good."

So I acquiesced to her demand and let more of my weight on her.

"Your tits feel swollen, and your nipples are so hard," I said, as I rubbed my chest against her tits.

"They feel like they would burst open," she replied, before letting out another low moan, and I felt her inner muscles twitch a few times around my shaft in response to the slight pain-pleasure feeling she was getting from the stimulation. "Yessss!... like that..." she hissed with the sensation of what she was feeling.

Slowly we came down, but we kept moving against each other, trying to savor the afterglow. Eventually we stopped, and held each other. For how long we stayed like that I don't know, but we were both feeling great. Physically, it had been a mind-blowing experience, but now, the emotional side was catching up with us, as we kept touching each other, and whispered sweet little things. Dana was still not inclined to change position, but when I suggested she could be on top, she finally agreed. Unfortunately we had to uncouple, but when she settled on my body, everything was all right.

"I love you, Mitch," she whispered, after a while.

"I love you, too, Dana. I love you very much."

After that we were quiet. She put her head on my shoulder, and I wrapped my arms around her. The release of endorphins, the tiredness, and the shared warmth of our bodies conspired against us, and we fell asleep.


I woke up to Dana's stirring. For a moment, I was confused and disoriented, trying to remember where I was. I heard some whispering, and that woke me up completely. In the low light, I saw Sarah standing by the couch. From the looks of it, she was trying to cover us with a sheet. Then I caught parts of their talk; I realized Dana had wakened up when Sarah was trying to cover us. Both girls noticed I was awake, and smiled at me.

"He's awake. Better get into bed," Sarah said.

"Yes, we better. But I need to cleanup," Dana replied with a tired and sleepy voice.

"Neither of you are in any condition to take a shower or cleanup. Come on. Let's get you in the bed," Sarah insisted.

I certainly wasn't in any condition to take a shower, but I could sense Dana's hesitance. Being in the same bed with Sarah, smelling of sex...

Realizing Dana's reluctance, Sarah leaned down to kiss her, and whispered, "We're both women, Dana. It's your bed, and I don't mind it. Please?"

When Dana didn't respond, she said, "If it will make you feel better, I can get you a warm wash cloth. Please, just go to bed."

"You're a dear, Sarah. Thank you."

Sarah helped Dana to her feet, and looked at me questioningly. I waved her away indicating I would be there, so she took Dana to the bedroom. After resting a few seconds, I sat up, and then got to my feet. Collecting the towel, I went to the bathroom. Sitting on the side of the tub, I washed a little bit, mostly to clean my genitals. Sarah returned to the bathroom with the washcloth, and helped me clean up and dry, playfully sucking me. My cock was dead to the world, even though her mouth felt very good. Unfortunately, after the draining experience with Dana, nothing could have raised it. Worse, the new stimulation was a bit overwhelming, and my legs started to shake. Seeing my response Sarah stopped her ministrations, stood up, and kissed me. I had forgotten, I had not washed my face, and she got a taste of Dana, but she still kept kissing and licking me. I was too tired to object or respond in any other way, and since she seemed to be enjoying herself, I let her.

"Mmmm... she tastes delicious," she quipped. "Come on, let's get to bed. You both look like you tried to fuck each other to death."

I gave a tired smile at her quip, and that was answer enough.

"Good. Both of you needed that," she said empathetically.

I tried to pull her tight against me in the way of a reply, but it was a feeble attempt, yet she understood, and smiled, before putting her arm around my waist and guided us to the bedroom. I heard her mumble something about "a wounded soldier" and "home," but I was just too tired to make any conversation. Back in the bedroom, I got under the sheets, and rolling to my side I cuddled to Dana who was already asleep. After turning off the light, Sarah got in the bed. The last thing I remembered was Sarah spooning behind my back.


I woke up early, still sandwiched between the two girls, with my bladder crying out for urgent relief. I didn't want to wake them up, but I needed to answer the call of the nature. Patiently I tried to slither between their warm bodies, down the bed. Sarah stirred, disturbed by my efforts, but she didn't wake up. Over several minutes, I managed to slide down the bed, under the sheets and the blanket, and finally got out of the bed. After depositing the wine and other drinks from last night, I washed last nights' activities properly, and brushed my teeth, trying to keep the noise level down.

Yesterday had been a tiring day, even though I hadn't noticed it. The early morning rush to the airport after a short night's sleep, and more rush during the day, the short work out, the drive, and finally the great sex last night, had all conspired against me, leaving me exhausted. Now, looking at the mirror, I was expecting to see a tired looking face, but I was pleasantly surprised to see a well-rested face. I had had a good sleep, and felt great, but I knew I could sleep another hour or two.

Perhaps, I'm switching to vacation mode!

Instead of returning to the bedroom, I went to the spare bedroom to put on boxer shorts, and a wool shirt, then went to the living room, looking for my clothes. I collected my clothes and also Dana's shirt and panties. I dropped my clothes by my suitcase in the spare bedroom, and Dana's stuff in her bedroom before going back to the living room. The clock on the stereo said it was just past eight, still early. The sun was out, bathing the living room softly through the little gap between the curtains. I pulled them open to let more light in, and sat down on the carpeted floor, crossing my legs. In the distance, I could hear the muffled sounds of airplanes landing and taking off from the nearby airport. Closing my eyes, I relaxed and listened to the distant and nearby sounds, letting my mind roam.

Slowly, images from last night began to trickle in... making love with Dana on the couch, how we moved against each other, how our bodies responded to each other, and the endearments we whispered... I could still hear her voice urging me to fuck her. And later, how she said she loved me, the words warming my insides once again.

And dear Sarah. Lovely girl. How she took care of us...

I was thinking of preparing breakfast, and serving the girls, but decided to go back to bed. I wanted to catch some more sleep, and also let the girls rest as well. Sarah had had a long day last night, and Dana must have been tired too. I went back to the bedroom. During my absence both girls had moved. Now, they were on their sides, facing each other, snuggling. Sarah's head was between Dana's cleavage, and the covers barely hid the fact that her arm was resting on Dana's hip. Dana had an arm around Sarah's back, holding her in a half embrace. From the position of their bodies, I surmised they must have been looking for warmth, perhaps feeling cold after I had vacated my spot. They looked lovely, like two sisters sharing the same bed. For several minutes, I just stood there, watching them, taking in the beautiful sight and burning it in my memory. I was going to spoon behind Sarah, the only available spot on the bed for me, when another thought occurred to me.

I wanted to take their pictures. At first, I wasn't sure if it would be a good idea, but in the end, I decided to do it. If either of them objected, I would take out the roll of film and destroy it. I went to the spare bedroom, and dug out my cameras. I had an old, 35 mm Zenit TTL-a Russian made camera-that Dad had given me for my 15th birthday when he realized my interest in photography, and a Nikon that I had bought two years ago, when I was traveling in Europe after attending a short seminar. I loaded the Zenit with a fast 400 ASA B&W film, and the Nikon with a 200 ASA color film, and went back to the bedroom. Using both cameras I checked the light level, and seeing it wasn't enough to get a decent exposure for the color film, I opened the curtains a bit more, letting in more light on the bed. Another check, and there was enough light for both types of film. I took several shots with both cameras from different angles. Some were body shots, hiding their faces in the shadows, and some were close ups of their faces and upper bodies. I also took individual pictures of each girl as well.

I was going to put the cameras back, when I decided to get adventurous. The sheet and the blanket was covering most of the upper part of their bodies, coming up just above their tits. I decided to pull the sheet down a bit to expose some skin. I wasn't sure if it was wrong of me to do something like that, but I knew it was a good opportunity to get some beautiful pictures. There was something very innocent, and beautiful about the way both girls were sleeping, like two sisters, but also a definite eroticism in that innocence. Perhaps, because it was all natural, unpretentious, and not posed like some magazine shots.

I pulled the sheet down carefully to somewhere around their waists, and quickly took several shots of how they snuggled to each other. A few shots caught parts of their tits and nipples, but I tried to find angles that left those details in the shadows, barely discernible, or blocked by part of an elbow or an arm. I didn't want pornographic pictures, but something that would tease or suggest, and work the imagination of the viewer to fill-in the parts hidden from the sight. Satisfied with the pictures, I took the cameras back to the spare bedroom.

Returning to the master bedroom, I took off my shirt, and carefully got in the bed, spooning with Sarah. Feeling my cold body she moved away from me, snuggling closer to Dana, and I pulled back to wait until my body warmed up. Then, I molded myself against her. I fell asleep while thinking about how to tell them what I did.


Not so quiet giggles and stirring of a warm body woke me up, but woke up I did, feeling the gentle caress of a hand on my chest. I was on my back, rolled away from Sarah. Turning to my side, I saw the girls watching me with amusement in their eyes.

"Good morning, handsome," they chorused.

After a yawn, which I quickly hid behind my hand, slightly embarrassed, I responded in a similar fashion. "Morning beauties."

Sarah was on her back, her head turned in my direction, while Dana was propped up on her elbow, watching both of us, with her other hand resting on Sarah's belly. From the looks of them, they had been awake for sometime, watching me, while having a quiet chat. I stretched lazily, the popping and cracking sounds easily discernible in the quiet of the room. After another yawn, I kissed Sarah, then Dana who facilitated by leaning over Sarah, before I fell back.

"You were out of the bed?" Sarah said.

"Yeah. Too many drinks last night."

Dana smiled, then leaning down to Sarah, she kissed her on the lips, before saying, "You two rest. I'll get the coffee running."

As she got out of the bed, she felt Sarah's eyes on her and turned questioningly. Sarah was coloring up as if embarrassed, and to put her ease, Dana leaned and caressed her, asking, "What is it, honey?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.