Tales from an Unknown Corner
Chapter 32: Memories (2)

Copyright© 2003 by Dai_wakizashi

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 32: Memories (2) - Some men, men like you and I, take the same road home every night. Some men take the road less traveled. Some men take a wrong turn, and spend years lost in the cold, dark woods. Some men, if they're lucky, someday find their way home. A very lucky few may even meet angels on the way. This story starts very slowly in those woods. It's intimate and contemplative, with plot, characters and sex that will appeal to introspective readers and reward their patience. Be Patient! hint: ch-6, an angel?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

As I had expected, two hours later, Reina knocked on my door. She had waited until Gillian had left with her mom, and then came to my flat. When I asked if Gillian suspected anything, she shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly, and said, "I don't think she suspects anything, but I really don't care."

"Rei, I don't want you to get into trouble."

"I know, and I appreciate it. It's just that... Sometimes I feel like I'm caged."

"I know the feeling. I feel the same."

Shushing me with her finger, she pulled me down for a kiss.

"Take me to your room and love me," she said.

Without another word, I walked her to my room. The window in my room, like hers, was open to keep it cool, and I closed it to prevent anybody from hearing us. When I turned my attention back to her, she had taken her t-shirt off, and she was busy with the buttons of her shorts. I took a step to her and stopped her, then gathered her in my arms. Her arms went around my neck, and we shared a soft, lingering kiss. I guided her towards the bed, until she was standing with her back to it. With little kisses, I traced a line from her shoulder down to her tits, and spend some time kissing and licking them, before suckling on her nipples. Slowly I made my way down to her flat stomach, visiting her cute belly button. Kneeling in front of her, I helped her out of her shorts and panties, and guided her to sit on the edge of the bed.

I was still on my knees, and gently spreading her legs I moved in closer, and lavished attention to her tits, down to her stomach and back up again, as she ran her fingers through my hair, sometimes guiding my head to where she wanted more attention. Sitting back on my heels, I bent further down, and started kissing her thighs, and made my way to her clean-shaven pussy, but she stopped me.

When I arched an eyebrow, she said, "You don't have to. I'm almost ready."

"Rei, you said 'love me' and I want to love you. Please?"

I wanted to go down on her. I had done that only once before, with another girl, and she had enjoyed it. She was the first girl that had not been too shy to try something like that, when I suggested it. At the time, I didn't know if she had come so fast because I had done a good job of it or if it was the result of excitement and novelty of what I had been doing to her. It was something I had read about, and seen while watching porno movies with the guys-when one of them had located his parents' collection, and had decided to share the little treasure with us. I was also familiar with female anatomy, to a degree, thanks to extensive reading, the movies, and a few girls I had been intimate with. But, reading and seeing were different than the actual practice when it came to things I had not done before; as I had discovered that first time when I did it to my then-girlfriend. It had been quite exciting, and an interesting discovery. I found I liked and enjoyed the smell and taste of a woman very much.

Now, I wanted to do it for Reina, because it was something that I hadn't done to her, and I was curious about her smell and taste. What's more, I loved her very much, and I kind of wanted to worship her womanhood, finding this act more intimate than intercourse. I also knew she was more experienced than I, and I suspected one of her former boyfriends had probably done that, and I wanted to know if I could pleasure her with my own efforts.

She smiled, and scooted more towards the edge of the bed to give me better access. She leaned and kissed me tenderly, then, spreading her legs, invited me between them. Starting with little kisses on the inside of her thighs, I made my way to her pussy, and inhaled her smell. Gently parting the delicate folds of her pussy with my fingers, I darted my tongue between her lips to lick the exposed flesh of her inner lips, and felt her shudder at the contact. I kept wiggling my tongue, paying attention to her reactions, and increased my pace, overcome by the excitement of what I was doing to her. She had her hand on top of my head, and urged me to slow down, while moaning her pleasure.

Catching her outer lips, I nipped them, pulling them softly, and released them, before returning to soothe them with tender licks. My tongue dipped down, towards her channel seeking her oils. She tasted a bit tangy, but sweet, and the smell of her arousal was overpowering, making my heart race. As I turned my attention to the hood at the top of her pussy, and circled it teasingly with the tip of my tongue, she gave a drawn out moan. Her clit was peeking out, and when I blew on it to tease her, she clutched my head and pulled me hard against her pussy. I worked around her hood, and clitoris, feeling her shake with the stimulation. Licking her inner lips, I increased the pace, and kept hitting on her clitoris, running my tongue up and down and around her hood, and her moan turned into a low groan, and she started to shudder, getting close to her release.

Closing my lips around the hood, I gently sucked it, while the tip of my tongue lashed her nubbin softly. A second later, she froze and clutched my head, shrieking in pleasure. Her body was shaking and trembling, and her breath was coming out in short gasps. Feeling her come, I eased my ministrations, and ran my tongue up and down in her slit softly, collecting her oils, seeping between her lips, wetting my chin. As her hold on my head eased, I looked up, while kissing her pussy lips. She was still panting and shuddering in pleasure, her eyes squeezed shut. I moved my hands to her tits, and cupping them, I kneaded her flesh. Her nipples were erect, and they felt like small diamonds against my palms. Slowly she opened her eyes, sighing contentedly, and then her eyes locked on mine. She ran her fingers through my hair, before she moved her hands to her tits. Covering my hands with her own, she squeezed them gently, urging me to cup and massage her tits. After a minute or so, she pulled my hands up, and kissed my palms, before releasing them. When she leaned down for a kiss, her hair came down, like a curtain. I swept it behind her ears and locked my lips to hers. We shared a long kiss, our tongues dueling, teasing each other, and before we broke the kiss, she sighed into my mouth.

When our lips parted, I rested my head on her thigh, and put one arm around her lower back in a semi embrace. My other hand was on top of her leg, and I was trying to come to terms with the emotional storm that was raging inside me. I didn't know if she felt what I was feeling, but when she finally managed to gather herself, she kept running her hands on my back, as if trying to soothe me. After a while, she bent down, and kissed my shoulder, the only part she could reach due to the awkward position we were. Closing my eyes, I listened to the endearments she was whispering; the smell of her sex all around me, and I didn't want to move, giving myself to the comforting touch and feel of her body.

I wasn't sure how long we stayed like that, but eventually, she stirred, and pulled me up for another gentle kiss, before she moved along the bed. When I climbed on the bed, she asked me to sit with my back to the headboard, and then straddled my hips. Her hands moved to my neck, and with featherlike touches she caressed and massaged it, and played with my hair. When my eyes found hers, she smiled. Her eyes were softened by her orgasm, and there was no trace of the dark clouds. As our eyes locked, her expression softened further, and she gave me a tender look, melting my heart. I had never been looked upon so tenderly, and with so much love. She almost turned my insides to water, making me catch my breath, and I could feel the beginnings of a lump at my throat.

I couldn't help but wonder why she had such an effect on me. I had never felt anything like that before. I had never felt that strongly about any girl before; none had had me feeling so much love and sadness at the same time. There was this fragile quality in her loving gaze that filled my heart with love. But at the same time, it made my heart ache. Her eyes had held me captive with their secrets since that first night I met her, when I had caught her fleeting looks. Unable to bear the little distance between us, I wrapped my arms around her, and pulled her against my chest. Squeezing her tight, I felt her firm tits squashed against my chest, her nipples were trying to bore holes into my chest. She lowered her head against my shoulder, kissing my neck, and I felt little tremors running along her body.

Slowly she disengaged, and leaned back, holding onto my shoulder, and offered her breasts. Tentatively, I took first one, then the other of her nipples in my mouth and sucked gently. As I licked around the areola and continued to nurse on her nipples, she responded with little whimpers. I ran my tongue around her right nipple and began rubbing the sides of her breasts. Switching nipples, I cupped her breasts, squeezing them gently, before running my hand slowly around her sides, exploring her body.

Then, she pushed me back, and pulled herself up. Reaching between our bodies, she grasped my cock, aiming it at her pussy and, with deft little moves, impaled herself on me. She was wet and tight; tighter than before, perhaps as a result of her recent orgasm. When she had me completely inside her, I saw her eyes close, and a soft moan escaped her lips. For a short while we sat like that connected to each other, without moving or doing anything. Then, she opened her eyes, and with a smile, lowered her lips to mine. As our tongues dueled with each other, she exhaled her breath into my mouth, and I found myself falling into an abyss, pulled by an invisible cord that seemed to form between us, tugging at me, urging me to follow her somewhere, anywhere.

After the kiss, she rose up on my lap, her lips tightening at the feel of my cock sliding out of her, and plunged back down on me, her wet channel gripping me tightly, like a velvet glow along the length of my shaft. Then, she started to ride me, but she took her time, keeping a very slow pace, while I watched her beautiful tits sway. It felt great, but I was nowhere near coming, because the pace was very slow, and the stimulation wasn't too strong. However, her breathing was becoming more pronounced, and her pussy was starting to get active, and I realized she was moving towards her peak. With my hand on her ass cheeks, I urged her to lean back. Bending forward, I licked and sucked her nipples in turn, while she put one hand behind her, on my leg, to support herself. A few minutes later, she moved her hand between our bodies, and worked on her clitoris. I helped her with back and forth motions, but after a while she seemed to lose concentration, her movements becoming erratic.

Sitting up, she pushed me back, and wrapped her arms around my neck. As she climbed to her peak, she started to ride me with urgency, crying softly each time she sat down. After a few more up and down strokes, she sat down hard, and let out a moan. As her body was starting to tremble, she worked her hips back and forth in short little moves. Then I felt the walls of her pussy contract around me, and her moan turned into a soft scream. Her arms tightened around my neck, and feeling her come, I wrapped my arms around her, squeezing her tight against my chest. I felt her body shudder as her orgasm coursed through her body, consuming her totally, and her pussy went crazy around my cock, contracting and milking it, as if trying to suck my cum. If I had been anywhere close, I would have released my load to its demands.

With one last drawn out moan, she put her head on my shoulder, breathing hard against my neck, as her body sagged in my embrace, and I inhaled the sweet sweaty smell of her body, and the fragrance of her hair. Releasing my crushing embrace, I ran my hand behind her back, and sides, while she made small mewling sounds, expressing her pleasure. For a long time, she clung to me, breathless with her efforts, and tired from her orgasm, as I kept touching and caressing her. When she managed to gather herself, she pulled back and gave a gentle kiss, and we kept on kissing, lost in the feel of each other. Suddenly she broke the kiss, realizing I was still hard, and throbbing inside her, and looked at me with surprise written in her eyes.

"You didn't come?"

I shook my head with a soft smile.

"Wasn't it good?" she asked, her voice tainted with something I couldn't figure.

"Rei, I loved it. I just wanted to savor the feeling. I still want to. You know, like this; connected to you," I replied. I added a silent "forever" at the end of it. Before she could say anything, I said, "I don't know when we would make love again, and I wanted to make the most of it."

At my reply, she threw her arms around me and hugged me fiercely, until I thought I would suffocate. Sitting back, she said, "I want you to take me."

I didn't want to take her. I wanted to give everything she wanted and needed. I wanted to see her happy, and her eyes smiling.

As the thoughts were running in my mind, I must have shook my head, because I heard her ask, "You don't want to?"

I was caught unprepared, and I didn't know how to respond. In the end, I said, "I don't want to take you, Rei. I want to make love with you."

As I was telling her that, I had a completely different answer running in my mind.

I don't want to take you, because you've taken me. You've taken me home, and I want you to take us home again.

She smiled fondly, and for long minutes we sat in silence, trying to catch our breath, and savoring the feel of each other, still connected by my erect penis in her pussy. After a while, she carefully lifted herself off me, and sat beside me. We were both hot and sweaty, but couldn't seem to keep apart. At her insistence, we both slid down the bed, and lay down. She was in my arms again, hugging me tight, with her face resting against my chest. She kept running her hands all over me, placing soft little kisses on my chest. I wrapped an arm around her, and combed her long and damp tresses with the fingers of my free hand. After a while, she released me, and leaned back to look at my face.

"Mitch, I want to feel you inside me," she said.

And I wanted to be inside her. Wrapping my arms around her, I rolled us over, but it was a bit awkward, as the sheets had gotten stuck to our sweaty bodies. With a soft laugh, she peeled the sheet from me, so that I could complete the maneuver I started. Once she was underneath my body, she pulled up her knees, and reached down to grab my penis, guiding me to her entrance. Acquiescing to her wishes, I pushed myself gently into her wet and hot channel, burying myself in her depths. Slipping my hands under her shoulders, I lowered my body, until I felt her stomach and breasts pressing against me, and she clutched my back. We were still wet with sweat, and I started to thrust into her at a slow and steady pace, taking short breaks to exchange brief kisses.

She was also active, moving her hips to meet my thrusts. There was an urgency to our coupling, as if the little distance between our bodies was too much, and we kept sliding against each other, the slippery, wet sounds of our bodies and the smell of sex filling our senses. And when we both drew closer, we slowed down, trying to drag out the moments, until the urgency overtook us again. Her channel was wet, but also sticky with her oils, and it felt like she was trying to hold me inside her, getting tighter and tighter.

"I'm almost there," she gasped.

I increased my pace to make her come, and a few strokes later I felt her pussy clasp me. When she moaned, I increased the force and pace of my thrusts, trying to catch up to her. Then, she was there, gasping, and moaning, her tits heaving under my chest, the nipples swollen hard and rubbing against my chest, as I kept thrusting into her. Her inner muscles started their erratic palpitations, and I could feel her channel getting more wet and sticky with her oils. I was overcome with the stimulation of her pussy, and the tingling in my balls increased, the urge for release taking precedence over anything else. I felt the boiling heat travel along the length of my cock, and burst inside her channel. As I kept throbbing and pumping my seed, she closed her eyes, as if she was listening to something or looking inside her body. Her hands reached down to clutch my ass and she pulled me hard against her. She buried her face against my shoulder, and kept moaning her pleasure. Then releasing her hold on my ass, she let her head fall on the pillow, relaxing into the bed. Opening her eyes, she smiled with contentment, caressed my face, and pulled me in for a kiss, while writhing under me, rubbing her nipples to my chest.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.