Tales from an Unknown Corner - Cover

Tales from an Unknown Corner

Copyright© 2003 by Dai_wakizashi

Chapter 24: Invitation

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24: Invitation - Some men, men like you and I, take the same road home every night. Some men take the road less traveled. Some men take a wrong turn, and spend years lost in the cold, dark woods. Some men, if they're lucky, someday find their way home. A very lucky few may even meet angels on the way. This story starts very slowly in those woods. It's intimate and contemplative, with plot, characters and sex that will appeal to introspective readers and reward their patience. Be Patient! hint: ch-6, an angel?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

When we arrived, I thought Kathy would have her eye on the car park, if she and Sarah had finished preening themselves. Dana didn't wait for me to open her door, but stepped out of the car quickly, and I went to the trunk to take the packages. As I had expected, when we got off the elevator, the door to Kathy's flat was open, and she was standing there, all dressed up and smiling.

"You must be Kathy," Dana said.

"Yes, the girl who called you in the middle of the night," Kathy replied, drawing a laugh from Dana.

"It was nice talking to you. Now, I can put a face to the name and the voice. Dana Connor," she replied.

"Nice to meet you, too, Dana. Mitch didn't tell me you were beautiful," Kathy came back.

"Thank you, and he didn't tell me how beautiful his sister was," Dana returned the compliment.

Kathy steered us into the living room where Mark and Sarah were waiting, and did the introductions. Then asking Sarah to help with the packages, she smoothly guided Dana to her bedroom, with Sarah tagging along behind them.

"Well, the girls will be busy. I think you should get ready as well," Mark suggested. He was dressed in a formal dark blue suit for the occasion.

"I should, but let me check something with the girls."

The door to Kathy's bedroom was half open, so I called Kathy out. When she was at the door, I reminded her I had Dana out of the hotel very fast, and she might want to take a quick shower.

"We still have plenty of time to make it to the restaurant. I'll ask her," she replied.

"Well, I need to know, because I want to trim my moustache and beard, and take a quick shower before dressing up," I said.

With that Kathy turned back to the room, and asked Dana if she wanted to take a shower, and when Dana replied she would like to, Kathy turned to me and said, "You know where the big towels are in the bathroom. Give her the stuff. I think you know each other well enough to share the bathroom. That might save both of you time." Needless to say, she delivered the last one with a teasing smile.

I went to my bedroom to select what to wear. It wasn't difficult. I wanted to be comfortable, so I decided on a dark blazer, matching pants, and a white half-turtle-neck sweater. I wasn't in a mood to deal with a shirt or a tie, and it was formal enough. The selection done, I picked up my toiletries and went to the bathroom. Kathy was already there with Dana, taking out towels, and shampoo and other toiletry items for Dana. I guess she didn't trust me to know all the stuff women might need. From the look of things, everything was under control. Dana was looking a bit uncomfortable, but she got over it quickly when Kathy kept on with her usual friendly and smiling style. For a first encounter what was happening was a bit unusual, to say the least, but as Kathy treated Dana as if she was one of the family, the awkwardness that was common to first encounters disappeared fast. Without further ado, she left the bathroom closing the door behind her, leaving Dana and me alone.

"It's pretty hectic, isn't it?" I asked.

With a smile, Dana nodded, still shaken by the warm and fast welcome.

"It's not the first time we're sharing the bathroom. Come on, get undressed. Or do you want me to help you?"

That shook her out of her daze, and she started to take off her clothes, while giving me a teasing smile. "You want to get your hands on my body, don't you?"

"Well, of course, but we really don't have time for it, and..."

"And?"

"Kathy is notorious for spotting things. She would know if we had been up to any mischief. I don't want to give her more ammunition."

"You're right. This is going to be her night, and we shouldn't dawdle and be late to the restaurant," Dana replied.

"It's not that she'd mind. In fact she half expects us to do something like that, because she suggested we share the shower. But I don't want to be teased to death."

"OK, I'll be good. You sure you don't want me to take care of that thing?" she asked with an innocent expression.

"God, Dana. I can pin you to the shower wall, and have my way with you, but we'll be late. I want to take my time with you, not a quickie. I missed you. I missed you a lot," I said, emphasizing the last by drawing her into my arms. Then I released her.

"I missed you too," she said, and continued to undress, before stepping into the tub. While she was showering I undressed, and trimmed my beard and moustache, shaving the growth from the last few days. Finished with that, I stepped into the shower, and helped Dana with the hair conditioner. While she waited for the conditioner do its work, she washed my back. Turning me around, she plastered her body to me, and I could feel her nipples pressing hard against my chest, making my cock throb with urgency. Pulling back, she kneeled, and took my cock in her mouth, and started to give me a blow job. As she continued with her ministrations, I couldn't bring myself to stop her, and I worked on her hair, working in the conditioner.

In a few minutes, I was at the brink, and she didn't hesitate to bring me over, sucking and swallowing my load. I was surprised I could get it up after all the sex I had engaged with Sarah last night and this morning, but I was glad I could. My balls must have had enough rest to produce some fresh cum, and they managed to pump quite a good load. After licking me clean, she washed my cock and balls, and stood up.

We shared a gentle kiss, and she started to wash the conditioner out from her hair. I had other plans. Kneeling in front of her, I asked her to spread her legs, and supporting her with my hands on her ass, I worked on her pussy. What I was doing to her was very distracting, so she stopped rinsing her hair, and leaned back against the shower wall, holding onto my shoulders. As the hot water beat on her tits, I kept licking her slit, and clitoris. She must have been pretty aroused, because it didn't take me long to make her come, although it was a mild and quick one.

We both had the edge taken off, and I realized we both needed it, perhaps Dana more so. It kind of reminded me who she was and what she meant to me, although her body language didn't indicate any such thing. But, I had difficulties reading women, so I wasn't sure if that was the case. I stood up and helped rinse her hair, and after a kiss, she stepped out of the tub to dry herself, while I shampooed my hair and rinsed it.

To her dismay, she realized she had left the thong in Kathy's bedroom. When I reminded her that Kathy was a doctor, she replied, "But she's also your sister and the way my nipples are standing and how my lips are still engorged with blood, she'll know."

"Well, it's not like she doesn't know already. We can't really hide much."

"I guess you're right, but it's embarrassing. After the first introduction, jump her brother's bones in her house, in her bath. I'm not like that."

"Calm down, Dana. I don't think you're that kind of person, and neither will Kathy. She's not the judgmental type, and she's a hot blooded woman. You'll probably get to see that soon. She understands these things. If it comes to that, she'll definitely put the blame on me. I don't mind that."

She didn't argue further, and wrapped the big towel around her, and collected her clothes, before heading to Kathy's bedroom, while I finished drying myself. Collecting my toiletries, and clothes I did the same, heading to my room. Kathy saw me going to my bedroom, and followed me in.

"Did you have a talk with her?" she asked.

"Yes. It went well. She's a very understanding woman," I replied.

"I hoped she would be. I'm happy for you, Mitch. And I would love to get to know her."

"I know. She wants to get to know you, too."

"Is she dressing up?"

"Yep. Can you give her a few minutes before checking on her?"

"Sure. Something wrong?"

"No, not really. I was a bad boy," I replied quickly, feeling a bit uncomfortable with my admission.

"Wow, Bro. I didn't figure you'd do something like that," she teased.

"Kathy, come on. She's embarrassed about it. Impropriety and all that."

"Ahh, Mitch. She shouldn't worry about something like that. I understand. Both of you must have missed each other. I know the feeling," she said, suddenly docile, accommodating.

"Thanks, Sis. I owe you one."

"No, you don't. Not for something like that. Don't worry, everything will be all right."

With that she went to her bedroom. I dressed, and combed my hair using the small mirror on the small vanity table. Spit shining the shoes, I was ready, except the blazer jacket, but I wasn't planning to put it on until we left for the restaurant. Leaving the room, I went back to the bathroom to drop the towel in the dirty laundry basket, then went to Kathy's room to check on Dana. The door was closed, so knocking on it lightly, I asked, "Everything all right?"

Kathy yelled back from inside. "We're doing fine. Can you call Sarah?"

"OK."

Back in the living room, I told Sarah Kathy was asking for her, so she went to help her. Mark was at the kitchen, getting a beer from the fridge, and asked if I wanted anything.

"Is there any white wine?"

"I think there's a half bottle here."

"We should take that out and put a new bottle in. Later at night, the girls might want to have a night cap or something, unless we all head in different directions," I said.

"Umm... Mitch, this is a bit awkward, but do you want me to play escort to Sarah?"

Good guy. So, he's not judging me...

"No, that's OK. This is Kathy's night, and I don't want to take it away from her. Things are... under control. I'll escort Sarah."

"Well, you certainly know how to live dangerously," he quipped, trying to lighten up the atmosphere.

"Yeah. You could say that. The work, and now, my private life. I can be real stupid sometimes," I replied with a grin.

"You'd better talk with Sarah then, because Kathy and Sarah were kind of planning to have me as their escort, not that I mind it."

With a grin, I replied, "Yeah. Both Kathy and Sarah are very easy on the eyes. Well, it all depends on what the girls want and what you want. I know that you want to make it special for Kathy, and I can't ask you to bail me out of the hot water I got myself into. It's sorted out, anyways."

"Yes, I want to give all my attention to Kathy, but as you said, it all depends on what the girls want, and I don't want Kathy to get suspicious. She'll definitely realize something is up, if we start juggling the girls around."

"I almost forgot about that. Let me check with Sarah, see what she wants to do. That shouldn't give things away."

Mark handed me a glass of wine, and put in a new bottle into the fridge, and looked for an empty spot for the half bottle, but gave up, putting the bottle on the counter. I went to Kathy's bedroom to talk with Sarah. Knocking on the door, I asked for Sarah, and a few seconds later, she came out, closing the door behind her.

"What's all that secretive stuff going on? You girls aren't finished, yet?"

"Oh, we're having fun. She's very beautiful, Mitch. I'm almost jealous," she said.

"You don't have any reason to be, Sarah. Both of you are very beautiful, and I'm not talking just about the outside, the packaging."

She smiled, and replied, "I know, thank you. She's amazing. She might be a bit older than us, but she's incredibly beautiful. We're almost finished, and she'll take your breath away."

"Thank you, Sarah, but you both take my breath away. Umm... I wanted to ask something. Mark told me you were planning to be escorted by him. You don't need to, you know."

"I don't want you to be in a tight position, Mitch. I told you I don't want to cause problems. After meeting her, I like her. I want you two to enjoy the time."

"Sarah, I won't be in a tight position," I replied, deliberately.

"Did you two have a talk?" Sarah asked, getting my drift.

When I nodded, she asked, "She didn't get angry or hurt?" Then catching herself, she said, "I'm sorry, it's none of my business."

"It's all right, Sarah. We had a really good talk, and it's sorted out. She's a very understanding woman."

"She is?" she asked, in a daze. "Wow. She must be something, Mitch. You've got a good one there. Don't lose her."

"Thank you, Sarah. You're a very good friend," I replied, and kissed her. "So, will you join us please?"

"Mitch, does she know I'm the one?"

"No. I didn't mention any names. Why?"

"I would like you to be my escort, but if my name comes up later, it could be awkward. I don't want her to get angry with you or with me. I think I'll join Mark and Kathy."

"Sarah, I don't think she'll get angry with you. We might even sit down and talk. The three of us."

"What are you talking about?"

"During our talk, she expressed an interest in meeting you. The subject came up because of health related things, apart from discussions on relations. You know you were right. She had brought a copy of her test, but because it was four months old she wanted to get a new test, even though she hasn't been active."

"Why would she do something like that?"

"I told her I had unprotected sex with you, because you and I trusted each other, and I trusted her. She didn't want you to worry. She knows if all of us are tested and clean, nobody would have any reason to worry."

Sarah was quiet for a short while, thinking over what I said. Eventually she broke her silence, "I like her, Mitch. I like her very much. She's kind, and thoughtful. I would have expected jealousy and spite, but this... I know I should get to know her, but I'm scared I might cause problems between you two."

"Sarah, listen to me. I trust her, and I know her. So trust me when I say she's not angry with you or with me. There are things I can't get into, but just trust me when I say she's been very understanding," I said to her softly.

"OK, Mitch. I'll think about it. But, for the time being I'll join Kathy and Mark. We'll see how it goes."

"As you wish, Sarah. You don't really need to. What's more, I was hoping to have two blonde bomb shells on my arm when we walked into the restaurant," I quipped.

"You're crazy, Mitch," she laughed. "You have a death wish or something? Kathy doesn't know things are OK. She would shoot me, if not both of us, on the spot."

"Kathy knows I had a good talk with Dana. Even if she didn't know, she would have given us the benefit of doubt."

"We'll see, Mitch. Now, if you'll excuse me I have to attend to Dana."

"You are a doll, Sarah," I said, giving her a kiss, before she went back in, without opening the door wider than she had to, trying to prevent me from taking a peek inside.

Women!

Walking back to the living room, I checked my watch, and pleased to see it was five to eight. When I asked where the restaurant was, Mark replied it wouldn't take more than ten minutes with the car. Well, that gave us plenty of time to sit down and let everybody get to know each other.

"Mark, I talked with Sarah, and explained everything is OK, but she's kind of undecided. She wants to play it by ear, so I guess you'll be escorting two beautiful ladies."

"No problems, Mitch. It's not going to be the first time," he replied with a grin.

"I guess. Kathy and Sarah are inseparable, aren't they?"

"They are. I can't complain though, she gives us our space, and Kathy loves her like a sister, very protective of her."

"I agree. Sarah feels the same way about Kathy."

Our conversation was interrupted by the arrival of the girls. All three looked spectacular, and one by one they turned around giving us a grand visual feast.

Kathy had changed into a black dress instead of the white dress she had had earlier on. It was very short hemmed, displaying her shapely legs, complemented by dark nylons, and with a cut to emphasize her well rounded ass-all that tennis must have helped over the years. It hugged her form, but didn't have much décolletage, just barely displaying her shapely tits. I knew Kathy felt she was small on top, but on her frame what she had, looked perfect. She didn't need big knockers. She had her necklace on again, and it made a nice contrast with her tanned skin. When she turned around, we saw the dress didn't have much of a back; none at all, and the top of her ass cheeks were visible. A very beautiful package indeed. A quick glance at Mark revealed Kathy had the desired effect on him.

Sarah was dressed with something similar to Kathy's but with a dark gray color and with lots of décolletage. The front had a deep V, almost to her belly, and the edges were lined up with little sparkling stones, drawing the eyes to her cleavage and tits. From the profile, you could see her tits, and if she leaned forward, I was sure I'd get to see all the way to her puffy nipples. A very daring piece, but it looked perfect on her. She knew she had great tits, and wasn't afraid to show skin. The color of the dress matched her eyes perfectly, and with the whitish blonde hair, she looked wonderful.

Dana, the oldest among us, looked very elegant and beautiful and almost as young as the two girls. Her shoulder length hair was shining, catching the light and displaying the various tones of its honey color. The front of the dress had little décolletage, but it was showing enough skin to arouse curiosity, and let you know there was a perfectly shaped body beneath the covers. She was wearing a necklace with a dark blue stone that caught the light impressively, and I realized one of the girls had helped with the jewelry. I wondered who had the necklace, and I suspected it was Sarah, since it wasn't something Kathy would have, as the color of the stone didn't match her. When she struck a pose with one foot in front of the other, displaying the deep cut on the sides, it caught my breath. It certainly offered a lot of skin and very beautiful legs, and leaving no doubt that she had nothing else beneath the dress. Even Mark's eyes lingered on the view, which told me he was a man after all. I checked Kathy, to see if she would be jealous, but she seemed to enjoy how all three seemed to affect Mark and I with their beauty. Although Dana posed, she didn't keep it up long, not wanting to steal anything from the other girls. Well, all of them were beautiful in their own way, and if I had to make a choice it would have been very difficult. To my amazement, I even included Kathy in the selection, noticing her as a beautiful woman. Sarah was right; Kathy might be my sister, but she was definitely a beautiful and attractive woman.

Mark was the first one to break the silence, and he did it with a quip, almost starting a riot. "I guess, in those garbs, they don't look bad. What do you think, Mitch?"

Kathy almost blew her top off. "What!!! Garbs! Don't look bad! Would you care to explain yourself, Mister?"

Mark was quick with a response. "Ahh! That was what was missing," he said cryptically.

Neither the girls nor I had any idea what he was talking about, so I asked, "What was missing?"

With a grin, and keeping his eyes on Kathy, he replied, "Spunk. When she gets a bit angry, and flushed she looks radiant, very beautiful. That was missing." Then turning to me he asked, "Don't you agree?"

"I agree. There's nothing more beautiful than a woman with some spunk, and when they are angry, the way they look makes your blood boil," I responded with a grin.

"Exactly my point," Mark said.

Even though Kathy enjoyed the quip, and she knew exactly what Mark was talking about, she was trying hard to put some wind in her sails. However, Sarah beat her to it. "Don't mind them, girls. They are trying to work us up, hoping to get lucky tonight."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.