Tales from an Unknown Corner
Chapter 21: The Plot

Copyright© 2003 by Dai_wakizashi

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21: The Plot - Some men, men like you and I, take the same road home every night. Some men take the road less traveled. Some men take a wrong turn, and spend years lost in the cold, dark woods. Some men, if they're lucky, someday find their way home. A very lucky few may even meet angels on the way. This story starts very slowly in those woods. It's intimate and contemplative, with plot, characters and sex that will appeal to introspective readers and reward their patience. Be Patient! hint: ch-6, an angel?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

Kathy opened the door before we rang the bell. She must have been watching from her window. From the way she looked, it was obvious she'd had little sleep. On the other hand, she had the relaxed look of a woman very well (and very strenuously) loved.

"Well, well, well. So you guys finally managed to get out of the bed," Kathy opened up with all guns. Giving me a quick look, she directed her gaze at Sarah and went on. "You must be slipping, Sarah. He's still alive and kicking."

Sarah was ready, and returned fire, "Oh, I'm not slipping, but he was slipping something to me. For a long time, I might add. I didn't have time to slip or sleep. And you look like you've been up all night long. What's your excuse?"

This is getting ridiculous!

"Hey, girls. Come on. Do you want me and Mark to take a stroll for fresh air?"

"Yeah, why not? It's a good idea. Sarah and I can compare notes," Kathy quipped.

"As if you aren't going to do that some other time," I said, with a snicker.

Turning to me, Sarah cut in with, "I think Mark should do what you haven't done all these years. She seems to need it." It took me a second to figure out what Sarah was referring to, teaching Kathy respect.

Kathy was clueless with the turn of the conversation, and she waited for an explanation, tapping her feet, her arms crossed. When we didn't clue her in, she gave in and asked, "What are you two talking about?"

Exchanging a look with Sarah, I said, "I think you should do the honors, since I missed my chance."

With a grin, Sarah turned to Kathy, and said, "I think Mark should get you over his knees and teach you some respect."

"You turn coat. He fucked your brains out, didn't he? Otherwise, you wouldn't side with him," Kathy retorted indignantly.

Laughing at her accusation, Sarah replied, "Yes he did, and softened me nicely. You seem tense, like a cat on a hot tin roof."

"I know how to get more mileage without wearing myself out, like you do."

"I don't think so. I think you're the one who's worn out. Were the jeans too tight for comfort?"

At that quip, I noticed Kathy was wearing a skirt, instead of jeans. As she colored with the implications of the comment, Sarah went for the kill. "I hope you're not walking funny. It could be embarrassing in the hospital."

Kathy sputtered for a second, before resorting to name calling, "You slut."

"You tramp," Sarah replied.

"Harlot."

"Alley cat."

I was wondering when they were going to have a go at each other's throat, when both of them burst into laughter and hugged each other, leaving me completely flabbergasted.

After kisses, they turned to me, and Kathy asked, "Are you going to stand there and gawk, or are you coming in?"

While I was trying to gather myself, Sarah quipped, "He looks cute, doesn't he?"

"Yes, he does. So did he like the book?" Kathy asked.

"He loved it. He was an avid reader."

"I believe he would be. He just didn't have many books to read."

"Hmmm. Strange. He's a very proficient reader. He didn't miss a line or a word. Perfect read."

"Really?" Kathy asked.

"Full points on all accounts. And you know I don't grade on the curve."

"Wow."

"Not really, Kathy. It was a triple wow," Sarah retorted, while she gave me a teasing smile.

I might be slow on the take and sometimes clueless, but I didn't have to be a rocket scientist to decipher their code. I was being graded on my performance, and from the conversation Kathy knew exactly what Sarah and I did. The reference to the book suggested that Sarah had described her book contents in explicit detail to Kathy before, probably when they were comparing notes about men and their own activities.

Yep. They are closer than sisters, sharing a lot.

"Girls, girls, girls. Come on. I'm hungry. Now that the grading is over, can we talk about something else, and maybe get a bite."

"Are you hungry?" Kathy asked.

"You bet I am. I worked my ass off, get graded, and degraded, and don't even get fed."

Sarah walked back to me, and putting her arm around my waist, she said, "Sorry, honey. We'll feed you."

"Yeah. Sarah will feed you. How about some milk for starters," Kathy quipped.

Before I could say anything, Sarah responded. "Don't mind her. She's jealous. I don't use my men up, and then discard them as she does."

"I don't do that."

"No, you don't. You suck the life out of them slowly, torturing them to death."

Before Kathy could reply, Mark came to the door, asking, "What's holding you up?"

"Nothing. Sarah and I were catching up," Kathy replied.

With a smile, Mark countered, "Really. You two weren't teasing Mitch to death. Hmmm... Since Sarah is laughing, you two must have already finished your usual greetings."

Seeing the befuddled look on my face, Mark explained, "The usual name calling, you know."

"Ah, that! Yeah. They were finished with that part."

"That's good. It gets old after a while, hearing the same things over and over," he said, but from his smile I knew he was goading the girls. I wondered how many times he had witnessed that, or how many times the girls had ganged up on him.

"Shall we?" I asked, guiding Sarah in, with Mark and Kathy following behind us.

In the living room, Mark headed to the kitchen, and I noticed he was wearing an apron.

"Are you cooking?" I asked.

"Yep. The missy wanted to be pampered. It seems she was a bit tired," Mark replied.

When she heard that, Sarah snickered knowingly. After all the teasing, I wanted to score one for myself.

"They're pretty fragile. Luckily, I didn't have to prepare something elaborate this morning," I said.

Sarah tried to give me a hurt look, but couldn't pull it off, so she gave up and blew a kiss.

Kathy was uncharacteristically quiet, and when she sat down gingerly on one of the couches, I caught Sarah smiling at Kathy with a knowing grin.

Uh, oh! Kathy must have had a real work out.

Seeing me watching them, Sarah quipped. "She is a glutton. She doesn't know when to stop. I on the other hand-"

"Will get what's coming to you, if you keep it up," Kathy retorted.

"Which I already had," Sarah came back.

Kathy called in reinforcements, "Bro, can you please give me a hand with Sarah here?"

Hell, no!

"Leave me out of it. Work it out yourselves."

I didn't know Mark was listening to the conversation, but he was. "No, Mitch. Don't let them," he yelled a warning.

The girls shrieked with delight, and started to laugh.

I turned to him, confused. Why was he concerned? Then he explained. "Good God, man! Do you believe either one of them need help to handle the other? They were setting you up. They will sort it out, and than gang up on us. You should side with one of them, and work them against each other. Divide and conquer." When he winked, I knew he was playing a game, so I joined in.

"Damn! So, what do we do now?"

"Nothing. It's too late. Try to weather the storm and survive," he replied with a serious expression.

"You mean we can't bribe or ask for mercy?" I asked.

"Bribe? Hmmm... You might be on to something. Yeah. That might work. We can exploit their weaknesses."

"Uh... Weaknesses?"

"You know, the usual things; a romantic dinner, flowers, a sensual evening. Women are suckers for those things," Mark replied.

The girls were quiet, listening to our conversation.

"Oh, man! Do we really have to do that?" I whined.

With a shrug, Mark said, "I know. I'm not keen on the idea myself, but... unless you want to face the storm..."

"Damn! You sure that's the lesser of the two evils?" I tried, playing reluctant.

Mark nodded with a solemn expression, then said, "Sometimes you've got to do what you've got to do."

"Yeah. I know. I wish we had some better choices in the matter."

"Me too, but... Come on, pal! Keep your chin up. We'll survive. We've survived so far. And pray. That helps too."

"Pray?"

"Pray that they get their sensibilities back. It's rare, but miracles have been known to happen, on occasion," he said with a heavy sigh, indicating he had very little faith in miracles.

"Have you ever witnessed such miracles?"

"I'm not sure, but I think it happened once or twice."

Before I could comment, I felt a hand on my back. Giving me a soft rub, Sarah hooked her arm on my waist, and kissed me on my neck. When she looked up, I pulled her for a kiss, and saw Kathy and Mark were also in an embrace, kissing. Sarah whispered, "Keep on praying, it might get an answer," teasing me.

I saw Kathy was doing the same to Mark, and he gave me a discreet thumbs up. Unfortunately, it wasn't discreet enough, as Sarah caught him. She must have given him an evil look, because he visibly paled.

"Your friend just got you in hot water, Mitch. Both of you are going to pay for it," she said, with an ominous tone.

"Kathy, we need to teach these two a good lesson."

"What did they do, now?" Kathy asked, turning to face Sarah.

Mark moved behind her, and wrapped his arms around her belly, and started to nuzzle her neck, making Kathy shiver. In the meantime, Mark was giving me a look, and if I wasn't mistaken he was telling me to take control of the situation and do some damage control.

"Kathy!" Sarah tried to get Kathy's attention.

Kathy looked up, but she was distracted. Mark was whispering something in her ear, and Kathy closed her eyes, listening in.

I pulled Sarah in an embrace and before she could utter another word, locked my lips to her lips to silence her, while running my hands on her back, then her sides, caressing the outer swells of her tits, until I felt her catch her breath. Breaking the kiss, I kissed her neck, before licking her neck all the way to her ear. When I nipped her ear lobe she shivered, and I whispered, "Be a good girl, and you'll be rewarded. Be a bad girl... well you'd better not."

When I waited for her reply, she smiled, then said, "Oh, I want to be bad. But, not now. I'll be good."

I looked at Mark to see how he was fairing, and he seemed to have things under control. He had Kathy turned around, and was kissing her. When he noticed me, he made a motion as if wiping sweat from his forehead. I returned a thumbs up. The immediate danger was over and perhaps the storm was averted.

Of course, the girls knew what was happening, but they had decided to go along with the little game, playing their part. It became obvious, when Sarah whispered, "One of these days, you guys should learn to be more discreet."

"Like you girls?" I quipped.

"You know, Mitch. If I wasn't worn out, you would be screaming your head off in one of the bedrooms."

"You already made me scream, love."

"As you made me. Every time. And I loved screaming for you," she replied, following her words with a passionate kiss.

"I think something is burning," I announced, breaking the kiss, as I smelled something.

Kathy retorted with a smirk, "Probably, Sarah."

"No. I mean, something is burning."

"Shit!" Mark exclaimed. "The butter."

Quickly disengaging from Kathy, he ran to the stove. We saw smoke starting to come from the pan. He picked it up, and put it in the sink. Before he turned on the tap, I yelled, "Don't!" freezing him on his tracks.

I went to the sink and took the pan out of the sink, checking how bad the damage was. The butter was burned completely, a black sticky mess, but I couldn't see if the pan had been damaged. I ran the hot water, and waited until it got hot, and then, turning the pan upside down, I put it under the running water, and slowly added cold water, cooling off the pan. I turned off the cold water and waited until the water got hot, and turning over the pan, I used a spatula to gently scrape off the black lump. The pan was OK.

"Thanks man. I don't cook much, but I've always been careful not to burn anything. This is the first time."

"It's OK. I think you can take over from here. We won't distract you," I replied.

"Come on, Sarah. Let's leave the guys to work, so they're not distracted. I don't want my kitchen burned," Kathy quipped, volunteering me to kitchen duty.

"Now, wait a second. Why don't you girls be useful and get to work, while Mark and I catch the sports on the TV?"

"Because, my dear brother, these girls want to be pampered. We've been used and abused all night long and we deserve a break," Kathy retorted.

"Right on, Sis," Sarah agreed. "Besides, when you guys keep busy, you won't get into any mischief."

"Riiiggghttt! And you girls won't get into any mischief?"

"Ssshh, Mitch. Don't piss them off," Mark said, with a stage whisper.

"Mark is right. You wouldn't want to get on our bad side," Kathy warned.

"Well, I want some guarantees. I ain't moving a finger until I get some guarantees. What's in it for us?" I asked, looking for a bargain.

"No guarantees, Buster. You take your chances and hope for the best," Kathy replied, with an evil grin.

"No deal. I ain't working my ass off for nothing. I want peace of mind. I want to relax," I came back.

"Mitch, man. Have you lost your mind? What the hell are you doing?" Mark urged, but it was obvious he was into the game also, playing the scared boy friend.

Turning to him, I said, "It's time to make a stand, Mark. Come on. Are you going to let them steamroll all over us?"

"No, you're right. It's time to steamroll over them! See how they like it," he said with a lecherous grin.

"That's the spirit, Mark." Turning to the girls, I asked, "So, what's it gonna be?"

Sarah and Kathy were laughing at our antics, so I repeated my question, my tone firm, resolute. "We are waiting. What's it gonna be?"

Exchanging a look, the girls chorused, "We'll be good," trying to control their laughter.

"I didn't hear that. Come back again," I insisted.

"We'll be good. We'll be real good," they chorused again.

"What do you think, Mark?"

"I dunno, man. I'm not sure how sincere they are, but they seem to be cowed."

"They didn't sound sincere."

Kathy piped, "Oh, please. We'll be good," with Sarah following behind her, "I'll be good."

"I think we are getting somewhere, Mitch."

"Yeah, I think so too. OK, girls. Here's what we are gonna do. You two will set the table, and we'll do the cooking, serving and cleaning. In return, we want some peace of mind. Agreed?"

"Agreed," both of them replied.

"OK, then. Let's seal the deal."

"How?" Sarah asked.

I walked to her, and locked my lips to hers, checking her tonsils. When the kiss was over, I said, "Like this. That's what got you girls in trouble in the first place, so it's appropriate, don't you think?"

"Oh, yes." Then she returned my kiss.

Kathy was watching us with an amused smile. She went to Mark, and they sealed their deal.

The girls went about setting up the dining table, while Mark and I decided on what to cook and serve, and got down to business. The brunch was a lively affair, but the girls were being good, to our surprise. Towards the end of it, the phone rang, and Kathy answered it, before she called Mark.

I could see from Kathy's expression that calls from Mark's boss on Sunday afternoons were not something she looked forward to. Mark may have been called away earlier than planned on other occasions. She was watching him, trying to ascertain if the afternoon would be spoiled. Mark was pretty animated, but his expression wasn't one of annoyance, which gave me hope that Kathy would be lucky this time. I didn't know how lucky she was going to be.

Finishing his call, he came back to the table, saying, "Minor problem I'll have to attend to first thing on Monday. Nothing serious," he temporized, with an assuring smile.

Hearing that, Kathy relaxed, and we continued to chat while finishing our coffee. The girls decided to help with cleaning the table, but Mark stopped them with a "a deal is a deal". The girls didn't argue the point, and although I did agree on principle with what he was saying, I was wondering why he had been so adamant about something minor. After all, we did not ask for their help and they had volunteered.

While the girls moved to the couches, getting comfortable, Mark and I started to collect the dirty dishes, when Mark gave me a look. He was up to something. When we were busy at the sink, washing and drying the dirty dishes, he quietly explained what was going on.

"You're not going to believe this, Mitch. That phone call from my boss wasn't about a problem. He approved my proposal and was telling me to get after it first thing Monday morning."

It was good news, indeed, but I remembered he wasn't expecting an answer for a few weeks. What's more, this came on a Sunday, with an urgency. When I mentioned that, he smiled.

"You're sharp, Mitch. Yeah. Like all things, this one has a catch. He dawdled too long trying to make up his mind. A few hours ago he heard that one of our competitors is going to setup shop here. According to him it will take a month to do the leg-work, before they will be able to set things in motion. He wants to cut them off, before their little project gets off the ground. So I'm supposed to spend the next two weeks leasing a place, and hiring the people, while they start the first shipment of equipment and spare parts at the end of second week."

"Will you be able to pull it off?"

"Oh, yes. But it will cost us more. I told him that. He wasn't happy, but he knows if we're open for business in three weeks time, we will have a better chance to keep the market and perhaps prevent them from making any moves here. I also suggested a promotion campaign. He knows we aren't going to make much profit, but he's shrewd and realizes we will benefit in the long run. It might just stop the competition from ever looking at this place, unless his intel is bad, and they are further ahead with their project."

"Shit! That will be an interesting three weeks, Mark."

With a laugh, he said, "Yeah, to put it mildly, but no worries. There's no way we can turn back now. It all comes down to preventing the competition from getting a foothold. Even if they decide to go ahead with their plans, we'll hit them hard, and make them wish they hadn't. To tell the truth, I'm surprised they've decided to setup shop here, and now. They only supply a few spare parts to a handful of small establishments. We have most of the major contracts."

Thinking over what he said, I found it strange as well. How the hell did they expect to support their operations with only a few clients, while Mark's boss had been reluctant to setup shop because of costs and other reasons?

"Mark, why was your boss reluctant to setup shop here?"

"He's a penny counter, and he likes to keep things under control, run centrally, where he can keep an eye on everything. He knew we would make a ton of money, but he didn't like the idea of investing, considering it would cut into his profits in the short term."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.