Tales from an Unknown Corner - Cover

Tales from an Unknown Corner

Copyright© 2003 by Dai_wakizashi

Chapter 19: Virgin Tales

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19: Virgin Tales - Some men, men like you and I, take the same road home every night. Some men take the road less traveled. Some men take a wrong turn, and spend years lost in the cold, dark woods. Some men, if they're lucky, someday find their way home. A very lucky few may even meet angels on the way. This story starts very slowly in those woods. It's intimate and contemplative, with plot, characters and sex that will appeal to introspective readers and reward their patience. Be Patient! hint: ch-6, an angel?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

Putting out our cigarettes, we went to the bathroom. Sarah found an unopened toothbrush and we shared the small sink brushing our teeth. It was a very domestic image, and I chuckled at it internally. Afterwards, we had a quick but enjoyable shower, working each other up. When she asked me to wash her backside, it became obvious what she was planning. Back in her bedroom, she took another big towel and put it in the middle of the bed, before we got down to business... umm... pleasure.

Although both of us were looking forward to what was coming, for some reason we took it very slow, spending the next half hour or more caressing and stroking each other. Eventually, Sarah urged me between her legs, and guided me inside her for a long and languorous session. We kept at it for quite some time, and Sarah was being careful not to excite me too much. In the meantime, she had two mild and relatively quiet orgasms. Then she positioned herself on her hands and knees, and asked me to prepare her backside using the slim vibrator. Remembering how she reacted to my tongue last night I decided to repeat it. Needless to say she enjoyed my attentions and came strongly when I started using the vibrator in her tight backdoor.

After she caught her breath, she took the lube, and started coating my cock.

"This is your first time, isn't it?"

When I nodded, she quipped, "Goody! A virgin. My lucky day."

"You're such a tease," I retorted.

"That I am. But you can't imagine what a turn on this is for me. I've lusted after you, and now I'll be your first piece of ass, literally," she replied.

From the strange hue in her eyes, I could see she was extremely turned on with the idea. I had seen how much she enjoyed last night, and what we just did, so I knew she was going to have a blast.

"Now, couple of things. Although you're thicker than the vibrator, you should be able to fit in without too much difficulty. The vibrator did its job. But still it will be tight. Let's just take it slow and have a great time. I really enjoy a good ass fuck, so don't be concerned when I start to come, because I will come hard. You've seen the effects of the vibrator. With a real cock I come harder. I think you'll enjoy it. I hope you can hold out. I have plans."

"Umm. I don't know, Sarah. The stimulation can be too much. I'm already excited with the idea."

She was still lubing my cock, and felt how hard it was and how it throbbed in her hand.

"Mmm hmm. I can feel how hard it is. I'm excited, too. I think I'll come like a rocket as soon as you're inside me. OK, slight change of plans. Let's start with a quick fuck to take the edge off. Afterwards we take a break and repeat it leisurely. I don't want to miss out on the fun, and I want you to enjoy it fully. How is that?"

"You mean... I get to get two pieces of ass?" I quipped.

Laughing, she retorted, "Yes, stud. I told you before, Around Sarah in 80 Ways."

"I loved the read up to now. I'm looking forward to the next chapter," I said, then gathering her in my arms, I kissed her hard.

After the kiss, she turned around and pulled a pillow under her belly and stretched herself over it, offering her ass in a comfortable position. I moved between her legs, and leaned over her body, supporting myself on one arm. Reaching back she used her hands to spread her cheeks to help me, and I guided my cock to her backdoor. Although her hole looked tight and small, it was dilated by the vibrator. Still, I pressed in slowly, taking care not to hurt her. At first, the ring around her hole resisted, and I stopped my efforts. Keeping a little pressure, I waited for her to relax.

"Try again. Harder his time," she said.

So, I applied a slow pressure. Suddenly I popped inside the ring, penetrating her hole, and immediately stopped. Her ring was flexing behind the head of my cock, and felt very tight. The inside was very hot, hotter than her pussy. When the involuntary flexing tapered off, I pushed in a little bit more, before coming to a stop. I could hear Sarah's panting and gasping, but I wasn't sure if it was from discomfort or pleasure.

"Oh, God! It's... it's good. Push more. Slowly," she said, urging me on.

Pulling back, I pushed in further, and waited for her to get used to my presence. Over a matter of minutes, I patiently worked my length inside her. When I finally bottomed in her bottom (pun intended), I stopped and waited for her to get used to me. She released her hold on her cheeks, and moved her hands to the head of the bed, grasping the wooden bars of the frame. Supporting my weight on both hands I lowered my upper body, and kissed her between her shoulder blades. Leaving a wet trail, I traced a path to her neck kissing and licking her. Her body was responding with little shivers, and I was enjoying her moans of pleasure. When I was at her neck, she turned her head and we shared a soft kiss.

Because I was concentrating on how she was faring, I hadn't paid much attention to how it felt to me. Now, resting inside her, I was surprised at how good it felt. The ring was still tight at the root of my shaft, gripping me like a small vise, and her insides were soft, with a velvety texture, and hot, very hot. Sarah had more control over that particular muscle than she had over her pussy muscles, and she tried experimental squeezes, making me grunt with the feeling. The hot channel had a sort of a rippling action on my shaft, enhancing the feeling. The stimulation was great, and I wondered how long I would be able to hold out before my balls gave up. I still remembered how her hole gripped and sucked the vibrator when I used it, and now my cock was going to have the same treatment. What's more, the idea of plugging Sarah in such a forbidden place had finally registered; it was a big turn on. In my teen masturbation fantasies I had not thought of this particular activity.

The combination of physical stimulation, and the excitement was starting to overwhelm me, and I was panting hard. Breaking the kiss, Sarah looked up.

"It's getting to you, isn't it?"

"It's... it's so different... I've never experienced anything like this. You're so hot and tight in there, I don't know if I'll be able to hold out."

"I know. It feels as if a pole is lodged in there, but it's a hot, hard and throbbing pole. The person behind that pole makes it more exciting too."

"Yeah. Same here. I'd never imagined it would be like this. It's kind of nasty, and kinky. After all we had done, I didn't think this would be so exciting."

"Mmm hmm. Me too. But that's part of the pleasure. It turns me on to know that I'm your first."

As I throbbed with excitement at her words, she closed her eyes, and gasped. Then she said, "God, I feel you there... how I feel you there... I feel so sluttish. I want you to fuck me to death, Mitch. You want to, don't you?"

"God, Sarah. Ease up. I'll lose it before I start. I want to enjoy this more."

"Me too. I have an idea. Can you reach the drawer on the night stand?"

"I think so. You want the other vibrator?"

"Yeah."

When it became obvious I couldn't reach the drawer without uncoupling us, Sarah moved to a doggy position and managed to get the vibrator.

"I want to use this, while you cool down a bit," she said.

Clever girl.

I wanted to play with her body and pleasure her, and when I explained what I had in mind, she agreed. Carefully, we rearranged ourselves. I was sitting on my heels, and Sarah was sitting on my lap, with her legs outside mine, spread wide, resting her back on my chest. It was comfortable, and I could play with her tits, and caress her body, while she used the vibrator on her pussy. She didn't insert it inside, as the vibrations would stimulate my cock. I ran my hands around her body, tracing patterns on her belly, feeling the ripples of pleasure as she climbed to her orgasm. As she started to come, I cupped and played with her tits, pulling and twisting her nipples gently, prolonging her pleasure. In the meantime, my cock was feeling the effects of her orgasm, the ring flexing around the base of my shaft rhythmically with a fierce grip, and her channel rippling in concert to the flutters in her pussy, their action along the length of my cock stimulating me without taking me over the brink. Although Sarah wanted me to fuck her, I was enjoying her orgasm too much, so we kept at it for several minutes, until she got off again.

When she caught her breath, she put the vibrator aside, and asked me to fuck her. So, we moved to the doggy position. She was holding onto the headboard, and I was leaning over her and holding onto the headboard with one hand. My other hand was free to roam around her body to play with her tits, stroke her belly, and stimulate her pussy.

She turned her head and said, "Mitch, when I come I'll come very hard so keep on fucking. I want you to fuck me fast and hard, like a slut. I mean it. I want to know I was fucked in the ass."

Her words made my blood boil, and she knew the effect she was having on me. There was no way she could miss the way my cock throbbed and jumped in her tight little hole. She responded by squeezing her ring around me.

"Come on stud, don't keep me waiting."

Because her ring was dilated enough, it didn't take long to establish long strokes. As I stroked in, Sarah relaxed her ring, and as I pulled out, she tightened her ring on my shaft, her channel sucking my cock, making us both gasp and pant with the stimulation. As I felt I was drawing close to boiling over, I stopped my stroking and started to work on her clitoris.

"I'm getting there... Fuck me... agh... Fuck me hard... Don't... ugh... hold back..."

I wanted to enjoy this more, so I kept my attentions on her clitoris, while waiting for my own excitement to subside. I wanted to bring her with a big bang.

"Come on... fuck me... fuck my ass..." she urged me on.

"I will, Sarah. Hold on a second."

Her upper body was trembling, and she was trying to fuck herself back on my cock, but I had her cornered between my body and the headboard of the bed. Capturing her clitoral hood between two fingers, I started a milking action, moving her along. As she started to moan her pleasure, I gave her long hard strokes at a slow pace, making her grunt with each thrust. In the meantime, her pussy was leaking her juices and her ring was flexing. In a few minutes, she announced her pleasure with a sharp scream that turned into a long wail. Because her ring was getting tight, I started a series of short but brutal thrusts and she went crazy, her cries picking up in volume. At the same time, the little ripples along the length of her channel and the flexing of her ring brought me to boiling point. I tried to hold back as much as possible. The pleasure was incredible; the way her channel rippled along the length of my shaft, how it tried to grasp and milk me, trying to suck the cum out of it, and how her body was shaking and trembling as the pleasure coursed through her, screaming and moaning.

I was so turned on by the way she was coming and screaming, how her body was responding, it touched something primitive inside me. I felt like I was burning with a fewer. I wanted to fuck her to pieces, ravish her. I moved both my hands to her tits, and cupped them, trapping the nipples between two fingers. Using her tits as handles, I started long hard strokes, trying to keep the boiling cum inside. The effect on her was extraordinary. When she stopped screaming, she was yelling and shouting obscenities, driving me crazy with excitement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.