Tales from an Unknown Corner
Chapter 17: The Trip Continues

Copyright© 2003 by Dai_wakizashi

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17: The Trip Continues - Some men, men like you and I, take the same road home every night. Some men take the road less traveled. Some men take a wrong turn, and spend years lost in the cold, dark woods. Some men, if they're lucky, someday find their way home. A very lucky few may even meet angels on the way. This story starts very slowly in those woods. It's intimate and contemplative, with plot, characters and sex that will appeal to introspective readers and reward their patience. Be Patient! hint: ch-6, an angel?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

The water in the tub was warm and soothing. Apparently my hands were also soothing, prompting Sarah to say, "You have magical hands, Mitch. Do you mind if I ask you something?"

"Depends on the question, Sarah."

"You haven't been with many women, have you?"

"I think you know the answer to that question, Sarah. Why do you ask?"

"You're very good. How come?"

"Umm... I don't think I'm that good, Sarah. I just enjoy giving pleasure, because it's part of the pleasure I take from my partner."

"Oh, no, Mitch. You're good. I don't mean you are world's best lover, but you know what you're doing. I'm curious where or how did you learn... since you haven't been around... like that thing you've done a while ago, with your fingers..."

"Oh, that... Heh. Would you believe if I said I read about it?"

"Really? Where?"

"In one of those men's magazines. They don't contain only pictures of naked girls, but have some interesting articles. Like all men, I enjoy sex, and I've always been curious once I discovered what sex is. I think I must have read a lot. When you are shy and curious you do what you can to satisfy your curiosity. I guess it helped."

"I'd say... I never came that strong in my life. I think you found my G-spot."

"I guess. I don't remember all the names and such, except the common knowledge things. When I had read about it, I had labeled it as the ON switch."

"Very funny, Mitch," she retorted, indignantly.

"I'm not trying to be funny, but you have to admit, it acts like that."

Laughing, she said, "Yeah, I guess you have a point there."

"Oh, I don't have a point, but you have a spot," I retorted.

"Don't start again, Mitch. I'll make you regret it, even if it means Kathy will skin me alive," she warned, with a soft laugh.

"Not before I make you pee," I challenged.

"You probably could, but as I said. I'll make you regret it. I know a great deal about male anatomy. Tonight is for fun, not for challenges."

"OK. Let's talk about something interesting."

"Like what?"

"I think you'll like this, since you said you were a horny little thing and like to fantasize. Tell me fantasies you have, or the kinky things you like to do."

When she heard that, she twisted slightly to turn and look at me, her eyes glittering with... I didn't know what, but she seemed amused. Then, she leaned to the side of the tub, to face me comfortably. However, she immediately recoiled from the cold feel of the tub. I put my arm around her, and nudged her to lean against my arm to my side. She rearranged herself on my lap, and settled against my arm and chest, in a half sideways sitting position.

"You're bad, Mitch. A real bad boy," she said, with a fake rebuking tone. "You'll experience one or two tonight, so I'd rather not talk about it. We already did the big one."

"Yeah, we did, didn't we? God, I never expected that. OK, so that covers the fantasies. What about kinks? You don't have any?"

She laughed. "Getting impatient?"

Her eyes kept its gaze on my face, amused, teasing.

"I can wait. I'm just curious. In many ways you're a wild girl, Sarah. I'm pretty sure you have a wild imagination. Perhaps, I'm thinking you're a wild girl, because you've changed so much from that shy girl."

"You're not bad yourself, Mitch. You were the one who started the whole tampon scene, not me, although it was one of my fantasies."

"Oh, I'm plain vanilla type guy. It was just a spur of the moment thing."

"If that was a spur of the moment thing, then you have real potential. It takes one to know one," she came back, making me laugh.

Her eyes got distant, and she was quiet for a while making me wonder what she was thinking.

"A penny for your thoughts," I prompted her.

"Make it a dollar, and you've got it," she retorted, making me chuckle.

"Done! So, what's on your mind, Sarah?"

"I was wondering when I'll find a skilled partner like you again." Then she looked up, and I could see the lust in her eyes. With a smile, she said, "I wish I knew your girl friend."

"Why do you say that?" I was surprised with her comment and curious.

"I don't know. You asked about fantasies and kinks. I've done some things, but have never been in a relationship where I shared a guy with another woman. If I knew her and felt she wouldn't mind, I would probably gather my courage to ask to borrow you, now and then."

"Mmmm... That's most men's fantasy; to have several beautiful girls at his beck and call. I didn't think girls would be interested in such a thing."

"Oh, that's because women are competitive when it comes to their men. Unless they're very secure, and have similar fantasies. And if they were scared of sharing, such a relationship wouldn't work."

"I guess. I'm curious, Sarah. Would you do something with a woman or is it just sharing the guy with another woman?"

"You have a very dirty mind, Mitch," she replied with an admonishing tone. Her mind was busy, and after a short pause she added, "It's just sharing the guy, although... I have thought about women... but never did anything about it. I don't know. I never felt like experimenting with a woman."

"Well, I have to admit, there's something very erotic and appealing about seeing two women together."

My dick throbbed at the image of Sarah with another woman, locked in a hot 69. Of course she felt it and started to laugh. "You're kinky, Mitch. I can feel how your dick throbs at the thought of me with another woman. Who's the other woman?"

"I don't know. It's kinda blurry image of you and some unknown woman locked in a hot 69."

Her eyes got a bit glassy, as if she was trying to look at herself in that imaginary scene. Her eyes focused back on my face, and I could see she was heated up. The idea didn't turn her off.

"So, what was happening in your imaginary scene?" I asked, with a grin.

"I rather not say," she replied, with a lecherous grin.

"Wow. If you're getting bashful with a little bit of an imaginary scene, it must be really something. Now, I'm curious," I teased.

"Oh, the scene was hot, but I'm not getting bashful about it. I'll tell you, later. Then, you'll understand."

"OK. Shall we retire to the bed? We're going to turn into prunes."

"Yes, the bed will be more comfortable."

While I collected the glasses and the wine bottle, and returned them to the kitchen, Sarah went to the bedroom. Thinking about how thirsty she got after sex, I took two big bottles of water from the fridge, and put them on the tray with two glasses, taking the tray to her bedroom. She had the comforter neatly folded and placed on the chair and was picking up a large towel from her wardrobe. When she saw the tray, she smiled.

"Thank you, Mitch. Can you fold the blanket and the sheet and put them at the foot of the bed? The room is warm. I'll turn the heat down later."

I set the tray on the night stand, and gathered the blanket and the sheets, stacking them at the foot of the bed. She unfolded the big towel until it was double folded and put it in the middle of the bed, while explaining, "I don't want to sleep in a wet spot, and the way I juice up, it's almost impossible not to have a big wet spot."

She took out a few small towels and stacked them next to the tray on the night stand. The biggest surprise was, when she opened the drawer, and took out two plastic, cylindrical objects--vibrators. One was fatter than the other. Turning them on, she tested the batteries, then placed the fat one back into the drawer, leaving the slim one out. Then, she took out a tube of lubricant. I was wondering what she was planning, seeing the items. When she saw me watching her, she quipped with a teasing smile, "Want me to try this on you?"

"No, thank you very much! What are you planning?"

"Patience, my dear. You'll see."

Moving to the middle of the bed, she arranged herself on her back, knees up, legs spread, and invited me between them. As I moved into position she took hold of my cock, and guided me in, without waiting for foreplay. I guess she was ready. When I was seated deeply in her, supporting myself over her body on my arms, she said, "Try to make it last as long as possible. I'm going to use the vibrator on my clit. I want to come a few times, with you inside me. I don't know if I'll ever get you in my bed again, and I want to make the most of it. Do you mind that I'm being so greedy?"

"Sarah, you're not greedy, just hungry," I replied earnestly. "I told you I enjoy pleasuring my partners. I want you to take your pleasure anyway you want. I love watching you come. You look so beautiful..."

She smiled, and pulled me for a kiss. After releasing me, she reached for the vibrator and took it. She started by running it around her tits and nipples, before moving it down to the top of her pussy. In the meantime, I started to thrust into her at a slow pace using long and deliberate strokes. It didn't take her long to reach her first orgasm. One moment she was panting and gasping, the next squealing her pleasure. I enjoyed watching her lose control, and a few minutes later her second orgasm crashed. Her snug pussy was getting tighter with the involuntary muscle spasms, helped along by the sharpness of her orgasms, and I luxuriated in the sensations imparted by her slick channel and the milking actions of her pussy. During the next half hour she had several small orgasms one after another, and I was amazed at her stamina, and how she managed to keep up.

It was quite a turn on and I was getting there, now that her pussy was so active. Not only that, but because she was juicing up so much, her smell was all around us, making me dizzy. I noticed she was keeping the vibrator less and less around her clitoris. As she started to get closer to another orgasm, I realized I was very close to my own impending explosion. I slowed down my strokes and she opened her eyes, questioning.

"I'm getting there, Sarah."

Shutting the vibrator, she put it aside, and pulled me for a kiss.

"Can we change position?" she asked. "I want to try doggy."

I pulled out of her, sitting on my heels, waiting for her to get into position. Before she moved onto her hands and knees, she licked her juices from my cock, and gave a few soft sucks. Turning around, she reached, and took the lubricant.

"When I'm in position, use this on my backside, then lubricate the vibrator, and work it in there."

Sarah was full of surprises. I never had a girl who was into anal play, although I've read about it. Getting into position, she raised her ass, spreading her legs, then lowered her upper body and chest to the bed, resting her head on her crossed arms. The view was great. She had a perfectly shaped ass, with her brown hole and dripping pussy in wanton display of feminine beauty.

I must have been lost in the view, because, she asked, "Something wrong?"

"Oh, no! Enjoying the view. Very much so."

She smiled and said, "Good. You'll enjoy what's coming next much better. I love to be fucked, while getting my ass plugged with a vibrator. It's one of my kinks."

"Mmmm. Sounds good. I'm sure it will feel great as well."

I took the vibrator and lubed it, and was going to start lubricating her brown hole, but seeing it winking there, looking so clean, I decided to get adventurous. Putting the lubricant aside, I leaned and licked her pussy from her clitoris to the perineum, making her gasp. Spending few minutes enjoying her pussy, I moved to work on her perineum. She must have enjoyed it, because she was giving short sharp screams and moans. Getting hold of her cheeks, I spread them further, taking a good look at her little hole. It was crinkly with very little hair around, light brown in color, and looked very tight. It was pulsing in anticipation. I blew air over the center of it, and she gasped with the light, teasing stimulation.

"Oh, God! Mitch," she moaned.

I was surprised how responsive she was, so I started to lick her around her hole, teasing her further, while blowing gently over the center, eliciting more moans and gasps of pleasure. When I finally centered my tongue on her hole, she shrieked, pushing her ass back, looking for more stimulation. There wasn't really any taste, just the taste and smell of her pussy juices that had leaked and collected around her ass, when she had been on her back. Curious, I tried to push my tongue, and succeeded to penetrate her a bit, getting it nipped by her tight ring. It felt hot and tight inside her ring, and I wondered how it would be like to have my cock there, the thought making my cock throb. She seemed to enjoy anal play, but I didn't know if she liked a cock there. The vibrator she had was much slimmer than my cock, although I wasn't large by any means (a healthy seven inches of average thickness), but compared to the slim vibrator I was larger.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.