Tales from an Unknown Corner - Cover

Tales from an Unknown Corner

Copyright© 2003 by Dai_wakizashi

Chapter 16: Around the World...

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16: Around the World... - Some men, men like you and I, take the same road home every night. Some men take the road less traveled. Some men take a wrong turn, and spend years lost in the cold, dark woods. Some men, if they're lucky, someday find their way home. A very lucky few may even meet angels on the way. This story starts very slowly in those woods. It's intimate and contemplative, with plot, characters and sex that will appeal to introspective readers and reward their patience. Be Patient! hint: ch-6, an angel?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

When we were in the kitchen, Sarah prepared two cups of hot chocolate with a large piece of pure chocolate on the side, then went about making sandwiches with peanut butter and honey, before joining me on the table. We finished the hot chocolate and she prepared another cup, before we started on the sandwiches. I had not noticed it before, but the kitchen was very warm, even with my undershirt on. It became clear when she casually took of her jeans, and her sweater, looking at me. When I raised an eyebrow, she smiled.

"I put the heat up a little bit. You don't feel hot?"

"Yeah, it's hot. I thought it was from the hot chocolate. So, what's next in the agenda?" I asked, grinning.

"Nothing special. Just me, over and over again. Did you ever read Around the World in 80 Days?" she asked.

Drawing a blank look with her strange question, she laughed and explained, "I have my own version, Around Sarah in 80 Ways. I think you'll enjoy the read, or whatever."

I was almost on the floor, laughing hard at her twisted sense of humor.

When I collected myself, she said, "I want you to get comfortable. Get naked, then we'll eat."

Not one to disappoint a lady, I stood up and shed my clothes, while Sarah took off her panties as well. She motioned me to place the chair sideways to the table, and waited until I sat, then she sat on my lap, straddling me. She rose up a bit, to position my semi-hard cock between her thighs, rubbing against the lips of her pussy, and settled down. She fed me the sandwiches, bite by bite, pampering me, teasing me, and taking a few bites herself. In the meantime, she was oiling my cock with her dripping juices. I wanted to tease and work her up more, so when the sandwiches were finished, I took a sip from my hot chocolate and before she could react, I lashed her nipple with my hot tongue. Her nubbin was already hard, but my hot tongue made it swell that little bit extra. Then I started to lave her tit, interspersed with sips from the hot chocolate, and finally settled for a long teasing suck of her nipple. Her juices were copious, and I felt wet to my balls. I turned my attention to her other tit. Reaching out for the little tube of honey, I squeezed a cold dollop of it on her tit getting a small shriek and a giggle, then taking a sip from the hot chocolate I laved her tit, while licking off the honey. I finished with gentle sucks and bites of her nipple, making her moan and pant.

The small kitchen table looked to be pretty sturdy. I had always wondered about sex in the kitchen, and things were going in the right direction. The only problem was, as usual, logistics, which was turning into a regular pain in the neck. The fucking condoms! So, I slowed my attentions. Sarah wasn't as far gone as she had been before, but she was pretty hot. When I slowed down, she realized something was not right, so we kissed, trying to cool off, but not too much. Then she gave me quizzical look.

"Protection," I said.

"Protection? You mean condoms?"

I nodded.

"I have some in my bedroom. Mitch, are you clean?"

Was I clean? I didn't know that. Until Dana I had been careful. In all my amorous escapades she had been the only exception, mostly because I had trusted her.

Seeing me in thought, she asked, "You had unprotected sex?"

I nodded.

"With your girlfriend?"

I nodded again, while thinking about the situation.

"Mitch, don't you know if she was clean or not?" she asked apprehensive, but she was worried about me.

"I... I don't know for sure if she was clean. We both trusted each other, because of certain things we shared about ourselves. I've not been very active and had always been careful about it. Except her, that is. She's not the promiscuous type, and she was an ex-nurse. She told me she was careful about it, and had not been active for a long time. I had reason... I have reason to believe her."

She gave me a soft kiss, cupping my face in her hands, then looking in my eyes, she said, "After what I heard from Kathy, I don't think you would have been involved with a cheap tramp. But, Mitch, you took an unnecessary risk. You realize that, don't you? It's easy to get a test done and enjoy yourself to the fullest afterwards."

Then she put her hands on my shoulder, watching me. I knew she was right. In fact, both of us had taken an unnecessary risk. I didn't have anything against condoms, considering the alternative, but the feeling of flesh against flesh was something special. Damn it, I had acted like a horny little kid, and even Dana had acted like a teenage girl, and she had nurse training and was older than me, more experienced and knowledgeable about those things. Why did she do what she did? How could she trust me? But that begged the same question, why did I trust her? Did we give into our lust? No, we had shared quite a lot during our talk, and we felt something for each other, enough not to put each other at risk. We had been true to each other. Both of us were not the types to give in to sudden impulses, although that was possible of course. But our past, our histories indicated we were both cautious, burned enough, hurt enough, not to inflict another hurt to each other.

"I think we better use the condoms, Sarah," I said, even though I was pretty sure I was clean. I didn't want her to worry about it.

She was watching me carefully, mulling something in her mind. "Mitch, how recent is your relationship, if you don't mind my asking?" she asked.

Shit. I have another Kathy in my hands.

"Why do you ask that, Sarah? I told you I had unprotected sex. That makes me a risk factor."

"It makes you a risk factor, if you don't know your partner's sexual history, and health. And that's usually when you're just starting a relationship."

When I didn't reply, she continued, "Mitch, I don't want to grill you, OK? But what you're not saying tells me a lot. You must have met her very recently, and not known her for a long time, but you trust her. I know some things about you to understand that you don't give your trust to people easily. You brought up the protection yourself, so I know you're careful, even in the heat of passion. By the way, I'm very careful, too. I even got tested recently. Somehow you weren't careful with your girlfriend. Why? Unless, you have reason to believe her and trust her?"

"Yes, I do."

"Not only that, but she must have trusted you as well, unless she's not what she seems to be. And I doubt she's somebody like that. You said she was an ex-nurse, so that's another plus on her side. I'm just curious, Mitch. She must be something to steal your heart."

I wasn't going to ask why she thought Dana was something special, as I was afraid of what was coming after that. It felt like I was talking to Kathy, except this was Sarah, a very naked, beautiful, and dripping wet Sarah. It felt wrong to talk about another woman, when she was sitting on my lap, naked. When I didn't reply, she kissed me, and then continued in her soft, melodic tone.

"Kathy didn't tell me much, but I knew she was warning me about your past. That was before you met your new girl. She told me tonight, you were out of circulation. I'm not stupid, Mitch. I'm jealous of your new girl, however I'm not going to hold it against her. No. I just wish I had met the other one, the one that broke your heart. I would love to whip that bitch to make her pay for what she did to you."

"Sarah!" I said, sharply, without realizing my tone was very hard, almost dangerous.

For a moment she was taken back by my tone, instinctively recoiling, before she collected herself. I didn't want to frighten her, so I calmed down. I just couldn't believe the kind of talk I was having while she, a girl from my childhood and teenage years was sitting on my lap, naked. I felt like I was in the Twilight Zone. Her hands moved to cup my face, and she gripped me fiercely, surprising me with the strength in her hands and fingers. In that shocking split second, I realized, being an orthopedist, she had built up some strength. Otherwise, how were you going to set bones, even though you could get help from your fellow doctors? Looking at her naked form, there was no way I could tell she had the kind of strength she was displaying, but now, I saw her shoulders tense, and the muscles in her forearm become more pronounced. She had me in a secure grip, although she was being gentle. I wondered what was coming next. In contrast with the measured strength she was displaying, her gray eyes were soft, and moist with sadness. She kept her eyes on me, waiting for me to react. I relaxed myself further, trying to see what she would do. She didn't ease up a bit, but her eyes were getting more moist, and in a few minutes I was sure she would be crying.

"Listen to me carefully, Mitch. If I was a conniving little shit, I would do my best to steal you from--what's her name?"

"Dana," I whispered.

"From Dana. You're a lucky man for two, no, three reasons. First, Dana. I wouldn't do something like that to any woman. Second, I'm not in love with you, although I love you, in a different way. And third, Kathy."

She gave a searching look to see how I took her explanation, and I gave a quick nod. She was mulling something in her mind, and after a short pause she said, "I need to ask something, Mitch. I don't know anything about what happened in the past, but your reaction tells me a lot. Please, don't take my question wrong, Mitch, but I'm wondering if Dana knows about your other girl?"

"Why do you ask that?" I responded.

"Because, you're my friend, Mitch, and based on your reaction I suspect you might have felt it necessary to talk about your past if your relationship is serious. I know that much about you."

She waited, challenging me to deny it, her expression changing very little. When I didn't deny or respond, she prompted, "I'll take that as a yes."

I wasn't sure what she was getting at, so I gave a short nod, confirming it.

"Thank you. That means she knows how you feel about that little... about your other girl. You must love each other, if you've talked about something you react to so strongly, and yet, she accepts you. Dana is a girl you've met and love," she said pointedly, pausing dramatically. "Kathy is your sister, your blood."

I knew that. From Kathy's reaction last night, she felt exactly the way Sarah had said. At least, I had started talking with Kathy. I wasn't sure if I would ever talk about the past or if it would be necessary, but it was too early for that.

"Sarah, I know I haven't talked much with Kathy, but it's getting better, and it's complicated. Kathy knows it, now. I'm not going to hurt my sister." Pausing, I calmly added, "I'm not going to hurt your sister."

Her grip didn't ease at all, but hearing what I said, she lowered her face and kissed me gently, then breaking the kiss she said, "Thank you, Mitch. This is between us. If you want to talk about your past, it will remain here. I hope nobody gets hurt, and that includes Dana as well."

Straightening, she released her hold, putting her hands on my shoulder, and continued. "As I said, I'm not a conniving little shit. I just wish I could say I'm not going to ask more from you than what you've given me tonight, after learning how complicated your life is. But, I have to be true to myself; I want you. Tonight, and any night you want me; no strings attached. However, after what I just did, and considering your situation, I'll understand if you don't want to do anything the rest of the night."

"I'm not going to hold it against you, Sarah. After all that is said and done, I'm more worried about hurting you. Let me worry about my life and my decisions."

"You're worried I might fall in love with you?"

I nodded.

"Mitch, I don't easily fall in love. I am too horny for my own good and too independent. Maybe it's because I got over my shyness late, and am trying to catch up. I have a little problem with some of the guys, the ones that see a blonde bimbo, only, instead of the other things. But I'm getting good at recognizing those annoying bugs. At least, a few of them have been fun in the bed," she replied with a lecherous grin.

"I'll settle down, eventually, but not now. Kathy and I are alike, but also different. Maybe that's why we get along so well. I'm pretty sure Kathy will locate the right guy for me before I do. Your sister looks after me. She always did, even when we were young. You're right, you know. She's my sister, the sibling I never had."

"As you are her sister."

"You knew that?"

"It's hard to miss it, when you did what you did, Sarah. But I can't afford latitude to either of you. Don't take it the wrong way, but you've both been allowed too much, already."

She was quiet for a while, thinking over what I said, but her gaze never wavered.

"Yes. You're right. I'm sorry. I didn't want to stir things up. I guess it's rubbed off on me from Kathy."

"I wonder how that happened?" I quipped, making her laugh and relaxing the atmosphere.

"Hmmm... OK, let's stir something else. Why don't you use that stick, and stir my insides?" she came back.

"I have twelve sticks. Which one are you talking about?" I asked with a grin, while displaying my hands with the fingers stretched, and extending my tongue.

Giggling, she replied, "The big one that I'm marinating."

"Oh, that one. Yeah, sure. Let me get some condoms."

"Mitch, no need for that."

"Sarah, I told you, I had unprotected sex."

"I know that, Mitch. I also know what I'm doing is against what I just preached, but we both know the score there. In fact, if she's the kind of girl she is, she'll be already making arrangements for a test. I could book an appointment for you, for Tuesday. Are you interested?"

"Yes, of course, but why?"

"Well, it will solve several problems. You'll be able to tell Dana and prove you're clean, and I'll be also in the clear after what I'm planning to do tonight. That will save me a new test, but I'm not concerned. I told you I got tested recently. Dana will probably respond in kind if she hadn't already done something about it."

"Why did you go to such lengths?"

"You're still scared of me falling in love with you, aren't you? Relax. I'm pretty active, but careful about it. If any of my partners want to have sex without protection I have to trust them that they won't engage in casual unprotected sex with somebody else. Even though some of them tested clean I still insisted on condoms. I did the test after my last relationship just to be sure. Since then, my only companion had been my battery driven friends. It also worked nicely for us. If you were a serious risk factor, I would get you tested and hope for a second try, but I was ready to settle for protected sex. I enjoy flesh to flesh as much as a man. After what Kathy was telling me and not telling me, I guessed you weren't very active and probably being very careful about it. You were a pretty level headed and cautious guy, when we were young. I guess I'm a lucky girl."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.