Tales from an Unknown Corner - Cover

Tales from an Unknown Corner

Copyright© 2003 by Dai_wakizashi

Chapter 15: The Stuff Dreams Are Made Of

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15: The Stuff Dreams Are Made Of - Some men, men like you and I, take the same road home every night. Some men take the road less traveled. Some men take a wrong turn, and spend years lost in the cold, dark woods. Some men, if they're lucky, someday find their way home. A very lucky few may even meet angels on the way. This story starts very slowly in those woods. It's intimate and contemplative, with plot, characters and sex that will appeal to introspective readers and reward their patience. Be Patient! hint: ch-6, an angel?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

I closed the door, and turned to find Sarah moving into my arms. She hooked her hands around my neck, pulling me for a kiss. As she checked out my tonsils, she pushed me till my back was against the door, and plastered her body over mine, rubbing herself against me.

When we surfaced from the kiss, she said, "Finally, I have you where I want you."

Giving me a soft kiss, she moved her hand down to work on my belt, before I realized what she was doing. By the time our kiss ended, she had my belt loose, the button open, and was pulling the zipper down. She put her hand on my chest, pushing me gently but firmly against the door, while her other hand was busy stroking my cock in my boxers. She moved to kneel in front of me, and pulled my jeans and boxers down in a single move, surprising me again by her passion. I could hear her panting and wondered if she would rape me there, but she just knelt in front of me, looking at my cock. Holding the shaft gently with one hand, she leaned in for a lick, while her other hand moved to cup my balls. I didn't want to interrupt her, but I was thinking we could do this in more comfortable circumstances. After a few teasing licks, she let go of my cock and pulled my boxers and jeans back up, while she rose from her kneeling position.

Her actions surprised me again, but before I could voice my question she said, "I just wanted to have a look and I couldn't wait. Now, I want to go to the bathroom and take out my tampon. I expect you to walk in on me."

Wow! She really wants to play out the whole scenario.

"Mmmm. Good plan, Sarah. Very good plan."

She gave a big grin. "I thought so, too," she replied, her eyes aflame with arousal. "Give me two minutes."

We walked the short hall, and she went into the bathroom. I continued to her bedroom, and took off my jacket and shirt, placing them on a chair. I took of my belt, since I didn't want it to slow us down. After getting my hard-on in a comfortable position, I zipped up and buttoned my jeans. I waited another minute to give time to Sarah. I closed her bedroom door firmly, so that Sarah would know I would be arriving, and be ready to get into position for the encounter. I suspected she would be sitting on the toilet cover, with her jeans and panties at her ankles, like she had been that day.

I opened the door casually and there she was, in exactly the same position; jeans and panties around her ankles, knees spread wide, head bent, looking down, and her hand busy at her vagina. When she heard the door open she looked up. The only difference between the last time and now was the unadulterated lust in her eyes, instead of the shock she had had then.

Before I entered the bathroom I was already hard with expectation, and now, my erection throbbed as the memory of teenage years rushed in like a freight train. This wasn't just déjà vu. It was more than that, and the effects unexpected. Taking a trip down memory lane was something I was used to. And, with my memory, my trips had always been special. But this was beyond that, helped along with the awakening of memories of that particular teenage moment. It was like traveling back in time. It probably took me half a minute, before I remembered where I was, although it felt like ages passed. The resulting effect on her was something incredible, sucking her into the scene. If I had tried play acting, my reaction wouldn't have the same realistic effect on her.

Her hands were still at her pussy, fingers of one hand keeping her labia apart, giving me a good view of her moist pink flesh. She was holding the string of the tampon with her other hand, the end of tampon barely visible. I moved and knelt before her wide splayed legs, keeping eye contact with her.

"I'm sorry, Sarah. I didn't know the toilet was occupied." After a pause, I continued, "You seem to be in trouble. Can I help?"

She nodded her head, hesitantly, and chewed her lips like a scared young girl.

I kissed her on her cheek and whispered, "Don't worry. I'll be careful. I won't hurt you."

She nodded again in the same apprehensive manner, and I caressed her cheek. Playing her role to the hilt, she seemed to relax a bit, and this time I kissed her on her lips. It was a chaste kiss, and she sighed softly. Except for her breathing and the lust in her eyes, we were playing the 'what could have been' to perfection.

"Please keep your fingers in position and lean back, so I can have a good look."

She nodded her understanding. Her face was flushed, and it looked as if she was embarrassed, but we both knew it was from her building excitement and the anticipation of the moment. I knelt and, leaning in, took a good look. The moment evoked strange feelings; I was looking at a grown up woman, but it felt like I was looking at teenage girl flesh. The clean shaven labia, and the little bit of pubic hair on top of her mons gave that eerie effect. Gently I took the string to the tampon from her hand, and gave a gentle tug to get a feel, as if I was scared of hurting her. From the little pull I exerted, I knew she was deliberately squeezing her pussy muscles, giving the impression that it was stuck inside. I chuckled internally at her antics, but it was quite arousing when I thought about the situation, and how it could have turned out so many years ago if we both had been more experienced and daring. The thought sent a new surge of excitement, and I felt my cock throb with the sudden rush of fresh blood to my lower regions.

"Sarah, honey. It's kind of stuck there, and if I try to pull it, it will hurt you," I said softly.

She nodded, and her forehead crinkled with apprehension. She hesitantly asked, "W-What can we do?"

She was good.

"You need to relax, Sarah. You're too tense, and your little box is tense as well."

"This never happened before. I can't seem to relax."

"I think I can help you relax. But you have to trust me. I won't hurt you. Do you understand, Sarah?"

"I trust you, Mitch. What are you going to do?"

I gave a long, soft kiss, and asked, "Do you like kissing like this?"

She nodded with a smile.

"I'm going to kiss you like that... down there. Do you think you will enjoy that?"

"Some girls say their boyfriends do something like that. Isn't it dirty or gross?"

"No, Sarah. It's not dirty. You're beautiful down there, and I would love to do that for you. It will feel great and make you relax. May I try? Please?"

She nodded hesitantly, and her color deepened, caught in the excitement of the moment. Then she asked, "You're going to make me cum with your mouth, aren't you?"

At her question, I looked at her and said, "Yes, Sarah. I would like to try to do just that. Can I have another kiss before I start?"

I rose up without waiting for her answer, and she grabbed my head, locking her lips without hesitation. We enjoyed a clumsy kiss, like teenagers, but the effect was magic. When our kiss ended, she was breathing hard, but more relaxed and excited.

I knelt down in front of her splayed legs, gazed at her pussy, and mumbled, "You're beautiful, Sarah. I think you'll taste sweet as well."

First, I touched her flesh with my lips softly, and then slowly started to lick the inner lips, from bottom to top. Despite the tampon she was juicing up plenty. After a few licks I looked up, and she had her eyes closed, panting softly, her nose flaring. Sensing that I stopped attending to her pussy, she opened her eyes, and looked at me.

"Do you like it?"

Her answer was much more enthusiastic than her earlier replies. "It feels good. You really don't mind doing that?"

"Sarah you taste great. Just as I hoped. I'm really going to enjoy doing this. Just close your eyes and enjoy yourself. It will feel much better in a short while."

She closed her eyes, waiting for me to continue, her breathing getting heavier. I started to lick her again, while applying little pulls to the string, tugging at her tampon to stimulate her channel, but softly enough so that the tampon stayed inside her. After a while, she started moaning, and she removed the hand which held her labia open, letting my hand take over. When I looked up, she had her hand under her sweater, busy playing with her tits. When I started to lick around her clitoris she gave a soft scream, her thighs starting to tremble, and her hips working to get more of my tongue action on her pussy.

I kept teasing her, instead of trying to bring her over, and her screams changed to needy wails. I wanted her to ask for it. Finally, she couldn't help herself and she started to beg, "Please, Mitch... it's so good... please, do me... do it to me... I'm almost there. Make me cum."

I stopped what I was doing, and looked at her. When she felt me stop, she opened her eyes. She was needy, but not like the last time, and she still had her wits. Falling back into her role, she begged, "Please, Mitch. You promised you would kiss me there until I cum. Please. Do it."

"I will, Sarah. I want you to pull up your sweater. I want to see your tits."

She acted a bit self-conscious and shy, when she heard my request, but when I didn't continue to lick and kept teasing her with my fingers, she lifted her sweater up, displaying a beautiful set of tits. They were perfectly shaped, firm, slightly pendulous due to their size but without being saggy. They were conical towards the tip. A set of pink, very erect, puffy nipples adorned the tips of them, standing at attention in the middle of crinkly, darker areola.

"They're beautiful, Sarah."

They begged to be kissed, so I rose up to lick from the underside to the top, and circled the nipple before sucking it, getting a nice moan for my efforts. Repeating the same action on her other breast, I moved for a kiss and we had a hot and wet kiss, Sarah licking her juices from my lips and then sucking my tongue. My finger was busy at her pussy, playing with the hood of her clitoris, trying to keep her on edge, making her gasp and pant into my mouth. After the kiss, I revisited her tits, before traveling further down to her pussy, leaving a wet trail, while my hands took over from where my lips left, at her tits, playing, kneading and teasing her flesh, pulling on her nipples.

Back at her pussy, I gently sucked her clitoris, which had come out from its protective hood. As I had noticed before, it was pretty large, like a small penis. I wondered if that's why she was so hot and horny. As I sucked her clit, her hips came up, thighs trembling, and she started to wail her pleasure. Keeping one hand on her tit, I moved my other hand down to pull on the string to stimulate her, as she neared her peak. The combination of my efforts sucking and licking her clitoris, and the rhythmic pull I applied on the string had her on the brink in a few minutes. Wrapping the excess length of the string around my finger until I felt the bottom of the tampon at the tip of my finger, I got ready to bring her over.

I started to lick around her clit in circles, then applied gentle suction and nipped it very lightly a few times, while I started to work her nipple, which had swelled between my fingers. As she screamed her release, I started to pull the tampon with the string and pushed it back with the tip of my finger, while sucking her clit, driving her crazy, her short but sharp screams echoing off the tiled walls of the bathroom. As her screams tapered off to occasional moans, I slowly pulled the tampon, drawing out the last dregs of pleasure from her trembling, shaking body. As the tampon came out, it was followed by a little flood of her juices trapped behind it. Taking care not to over stimulate her clitoris, I locked my lips around her labia and worked my tongue at the entrance to her channel, with occasional swipes along the length of her slit, reaching her clitoris. She started to thrash again, but, to my surprise, I didn't have much difficulty keeping up with her movements. Then I realized one of my knees was on the crotch of her jeans and panties, pooled around her feet, effectively trapping her into position. She had no way to escape my attention, except wiggling her ass or raising it up a limited distance.

Since she was still hot, and moving along to a second orgasm, I decided to go the whole distance. I dropped the tampon on the floor, and slowly worked a finger into her channel vacated recently by the tampon, while my tongue got busy over the hood of her clit; the bottom of my tongue making gentle swipes over the hood and exposed part of her clit. Adding a second finger, I rotated them and formed a hook, searching for her ON switch. I was pretty careful, after the experience I had had with Dana in my first test of that technique. I didn't want to lose a tooth or get my lips cut with a sudden reaction. Still, when I first touched it by accident, Sarah lurched up. Luckily her movements were very much restricted by her pants and my knee.

My upper body prevented her from locking her legs around my head, even though she tried to close her legs instinctively. As I rubbed her special spot, she tried to take a deep breath, probably to scream her head off, however she was having difficulty breathing, panting and gasping. For a moment I was scared she would faint from lack of oxygen. The way she struggled, and thrashed on the toilet seat, the way her body trembled, made me wonder if she was slowly suffocating. Just as I was deciding to give her a break, I felt her diaphragm expand, and a few seconds later she exhaled slowly, with a wail that sounded like a wounded animal. She tried to push me away from her pussy, but I wanted to drag out her pleasure. I eased my rubbing but kept up on her clitoris. Her fingers grabbed my hair, pulling me hard against her pussy and she shrieked. A few seconds later, her fingers relaxed their hold, and I eased up on her clitoris which was starting to recede back under the hood. I kept rubbing her spot, trying to keep her at the peak, but her channel was gripping my fingers hard, fluttering and made it difficult to keep in position. I tried slow strokes as she started to come down, feeling her snug channel work its magic, trying to suck the invaders in, and swallow them. Her belly kept trembling, the stomach muscles doing double time, flexing with the after effects of her orgasm.

I kept kissing and licking her inner lips and labia, as I withdrew my fingers, releasing another small flood of her juices. I was amazed by the amount of fluids she seemed to produce. When I looked up, her back was on the small reservoir, her had thrown back, resting on the wall, and her eyes were squeezed shut from the pleasure. She was breathing hard, but it was slowing down. For a moment I felt guilty that I worked her body so hard, but I was sure she enjoyed herself, and the fantasy play probably enhanced her experience. I knew I enjoyed the whole thing. If we had able to do something when we were young, we probably would have messed it up. Now, it had been perfect. I realized I still had one hand on her tit, and was squeezing her flesh hard in my excitement, trying to pleasure her as much as possible, so I eased my hold and caressed the soft flesh gently trying to sooth it. When I lifted my hand off her tit, I saw the imprint of my fingers. I must have been squeezing it quite brutally.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.