BimboDrops: A BimboTech Tale
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2003 by The Sympathetic Devil

Science Fiction Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Carlos is lusting after his beautiful neighbor Nicole. He's going to need some help from BimboTech, Inc.

Caution: This Science Fiction Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Transformation  

It was late in the afternoon and the world was sparkley. Nicole weaved cheerfully down the street as it wobbled and twisted before her. She sang half-remembered songs, giggling whenever she forgot the words and then starting again with an entirely different song or sometimes a weird mix of two songs. The buildings around her jiggled like they were made out of gelatin. She blinked and giggled as she realized she had completely forgotten where she was going. It was a very pretty afternoon, though, so she decided not to worry about it. She continued stumbling down the street, turning corners at random, waving at people who stared at her as she passed.

She turned down one street and coming towards her was a group of sweaty men in green soccer uniforms. They matched her dress, she noticed, and she giggled.

The men seemed very happy and looked even happier when they saw Nicole and her big boobies. She stuck out her chest and grinned.

"Oh Baby!" exclaimed the one with a big number 3 on his shirt.

"Oh man, you are fine!" said number 8.

"Hot! Hot! Hot!" exclaimed number 16.

"Hey!" exclaimed number 3. "We just beat the top ranked team in our league. Why don't you come celebrate with us?"

Nicole giggled.

"O.K.," she agreed.

The team cheered. They swept her along back the way she had come and into a bar on the corner. A hand snaked out to squeeze her ass. Nicole giggled and several more hands followed. She liked celebrations.

"Bartender!" cried out number three as they filed into the bar and pushed several tables together. "Let the beer flow for my comrades! For they are the greatest soccer team in all of Brazil! Compared to us, the Corinthians are a bunch of pussies!"

The team cheered. The bartender rolled his eyes. Number three showed him a wad of bills and the beer began to flow.

A mug of beer was pressed into Nicole's hand. She didn't usually drink, but it was a celebration after all.

"To Rafael!" shouted number 3. "Who has the left foot of God Himself!"

"To Rafa!" the team echoed and raised their glasses. Nicole raised her beer as well in the direction of number 22. She drank. She hadn't realized how thirsty all the pot she had smoked had made her. She chugged and chugged until her mug was empty. She put it down and saw that the whole team was staring at her in amazement. She smiled at them and gave a little hiccup that made her boobies jiggle. The team erupted in applause. Nicole beamed.

"Hey Marcelo!" one of them called out. "Our groupie needs more beer!"

"Hey, that's right!" said the one with the pitcher. "She's our first groupie! What's your name, beautiful?"

Nicole giggled.

"Nica," she said as he filled her glass.

"Well, let's drink a toast to Nica!" he said.

"To Nica!" they all shouted.

Nicole basked in their adoration and, because they seemed to like it the first time, drained her entire glass in one go. A bit of foam slid down her chin and into her cleavage. The team cheered. Nicole burped, then giggled.

"I bet your wife will be sorry she stopped coming to our games, hey Rafa?" said number 3. "I bet all kinds of women will start following us around once word gets out how good we are! Nica, you should have seen our boy Rafael out there today! He was unstoppable! He's a hero! You should kiss him as a reward!"

The left forward looked a bit embarrassed, but hopeful. He was sitting directly across the table from Nica.

"O.K.," she agreed and slipped down out of her seat and got on her hands and knees under the table. The team was making cat calls up above. Nicole pulled herself up between Rafa's knees, pulled down his shorts, and gave him a long, passionate kiss on his balls as his dick grew long and hard.

"Sweet Mother of God!" he exclaimed there above the table. There was a scuffle as the players scrambled to see what she was doing down there, then cries of amazement, disbelief, and adoration.

Nicole appreciated the attention, but mostly she appreciated Rafa's cock, which had gotten very hard for her. It was quite salty and tasted nice as she opened wide and got as much of it as she could in her mouth, pressing the tip against the back of her throat. She slathered it with her tongue as she pressed her lips against it and drew her head slowly back until she felt the rim of his cock head on the tip of her tongue, then she bobbed her head forward, shoving the hot man meat back down her throat with a grunt. After repeating this half a dozen times, she could taste little drops of yummy pre-cum.

"Mmmmm!" she exclaimed and started to speed up. She was getting so good at this! Soon she would have her happy reward!

Rafa was pounding one fist on the table. The other hand reached under and entwined itself in her hair. He was so close. Nica sensed it and she needed his man-juice now! She thrust her face forward until her nose nestled his pubes and her chin hit his balls. Her throat was stuffed with cock and she groaned in anticipation as finally it started to pulse and give up its load of ecstasy. She pulled her head back so it would fill her mouth rather than go straight down her throat. She made high, happy little noises as under the barroom table became the most wonderful place in the universe.

After several moments in paradise, Nicole realized Rafa's spent prick had been pulled from her mouth and that is teammates were looking at her there under the table the was a pack of wolves look at a lost little lamb. She gave them a sticky smile.

"You know," said number three, "Rafa never would have scored that first goal if I hadn't gotten him the ball. Don't you think I deserve a reward too?"

"Hey, I had the assist on the second goal!" said number 11. "I want one too!"

"Don't forget about the defense!" exclaimed the goalie. "A team is nothing without a good keeper! My fullbacks and me should get some too!"

"I say, we win as a team, we get head as a team!" said number 16. "We should all get some!"

They looked expectantly at Nicole.

"O.K.," she happily agreed.

The team cheered and in seconds shorts were pulled down around ankles Nicole was surrounded by cocks, already hard from her performance with Rafa, all pointed at her, begging for her attention. She giggled in delighted confusion, not knowing which to suck first. They all looked so yummy! She grabbed the nearest one and went to work, a luscious labor of love. This one went off faster than Rafa's, but Nica barely had a moment to revel in the flavor before another hard dick was begging entrance into her spunky mouth. She gave a muffled giggle as once again a cockhead was tickling her tonsils. This was the best celebration ever!

She was half aware of the men talking about her above the table.

"Damn! This slut is crazy!"

"I don't give a shit if she's stark raving mad! She sucks cock better than any whore! I swear she's getting drunk of our spunk!"

"Man, she was totally stoned when we found her. Didn't you smell the pot?'

"Fuck, I just smell her pussy. That's one horny bit of trim down there! If she doesn't suck me off next I'm gonna blow my wad all over her!"

She was on her sixth cock when she heard another voice asking about her.

"O.K., here's three more pitchers," said the bartender. "Say, what happened to that girl that came in here with you?"

"Oh her?" asked number three in as strained voice, since it was his dick in her mouth. "She, um, went to get something... huh... something to eat."

"Yeah," said another. "She went to get a hotdog."

The players chuckled.

"She really likes hotdogs," said another.

The bartender growled menacingly.

"She'd better be all right. I could tell she wasn't exactly sober when you brought her in here. Not that a sober woman would want anything to do with you. But I don't stand for perverts taking advantage of young ladies in my bar!"

"Don... don't worry... Mr. bartender man," said number three as his dick started to throb in Nicole's mouth. "We treat our... our fans with... respect!"

And he respectfully pumped jism into her mouth.

"Well, if she comes back here, let me know and I'll call her a cab."

"O.K., bossman!" said number 3, saluting cheekily.

"I wan more cock!" Nicole exclaimed, seeing that number 3 was spent.

"What was that?" that bartender asked?

"Oh, um," said number 3, pushing Nicole towards the cock of the player beside him. "I said I want Moorecock. It's a brand of whiskey. Do you have it?"

The bartender frowned.

"Never heard of it. And I've heard of everything."

"Oh, um, well any brand will do then, I guess."

He grumbled something about not standing for funny business in his bar and went to fill the order.

Nicole continued in the role of trophy, rewarding every player's cock for their victory. They all switched to whiskey and soon were singing nasty songs about nasty girls, but none so nasty as the one making rounds beneath the table.

"Hey! Who's got the bimbo?" came the keeper's voice from qbove the table.

"She's right... she's right... oh god yes! That's it! Drink it down you beautiful cock-sucker!" said the player whose dick was in her mouth. "OH YEAH... huh... huh... woooo... I'm done with her, Paulinho <belch> Pul your dick out and I'll tell her to crawl on over."

"Fuck that," said the keeper. "I already had her mouth. I want her pussy! Get her up on the table! I'll fuck her right in fronta everbody!"

"Oh yeah Paulinho!" cried one player.

"You ride 'er, cowboy!" encouraged another.

Hands reached down beneath the table and grabbed the confused but willing Nica. Soon she was on hands and knees on the tabletop and her skirt had been pushed up around her waist. Looking back between her thighs, she saw that one of the players was getting up on the table behind her. his shorts were down and his cock was hard. Nica grinned and giggled. He was going to fuck her!

"Hey now! What's this? What in God's name do you think your doing?"

Nicole looked up to see the bartender, red-faced and fumming.

"I think he's gonna fuck me," Nicole informed him. Then her hand slipped on a puddle of beer and her face hit the table.

"Why you shameless bastards!" roared the barkeeper. "Out of my bar! Right now!"

"What the fuck is it to you?" demanded the keeper, cock poised just out of reach of her cunt.

"I said now!" bellared the bartender and raised a double barrell shotgun.

"Holy shit! He's got a gun!" exclaimed number 3.

The next thing Nicole knew, all her boyfriends were gone.

"But... but..." Nicole said, confused.

"Now you get down from there, Miss." the barkeeper was saying.

The big man helped her down and smoothed down her dress without touching anything that Nicole liked to have touched.

"Don't you wanna be my boyfriend too?" Nicole asked.

"If you must know, I'm not much interested in girls," said the bartender. "And I hate to see anyone in your condition taken advantage of, even if you did seem to have gotten yourself into it. Matter of professional pride. So if you can tell me your address, I'll get you a cab home."

"But I wanna party!" Nicole pointed out.

"I think you've partied enough, now miss. Now what's your address."

Nicole crossed her eyes and tried to remember. Somehow she managed and he wrote it down and picked up the phone to call a cab. There were several shotglasses with whisky still in them left behind by the soccer team. It wasn't as good as jism but it still made her feel yummy. She started finishing them off and had several shots before the bartender noticed and put a stop to it. He wasn't any fun at all!

Soon enough, a little man with a big moustache arrived.

"You called for a cab, Lucas?" he asked.

"Ah, Leandro!" said the bartender, brightening. "I hoped they would send you!"

"I let them know at the station I want first dibs if on any calls from you if I'm free," said the cabi. "You're always so good about making sure I get paid."

"Hey, I take pride in my profession," said the barkeeper. "And I know I can trust you with my more... incapacitated customers. I know there are some cabie's out there that would take advantage of them, especially the young ladies like the this one."

He indicated Nicole, who smiled and waved. Maybe he would want to be her boyfriend.

"My, she's a mess isn't she," the cabie observed.

"Yeah, I wasn't paying enough attention I'm afraid." the barkeeper admitted. "Bunch of hooligans were pouring whiskey down her and being very ungentlemanly!"

The cabbie clicked his tongue.

"Some people have no shame!" he observed.

"Well, here's her address," said the bartender. "See that she get's home safe and if there's no one there to pay your fair, come on back here and I'll take care of you. I'll buy you a drink as well if you come at the end of your shift."

"Well, I'll see how tired I am," said the cabbie. "You're a good man, Lucas."

"So are you, Leandro. So are you," said the bartender. "Need help getting her into the cab?"

Leandro looked at Nica.

"No, looks like she can still walk on her own," he said. "You'd best keep an eye on your bar."

"Well, hopefully I'll see you later tonight," he said hopefully. "We'll see," said the cabbie.

Taking Nicole firmly by the elbow, he led her out of the bar. Two steps out the door, he shifted his hold and took her around the waist.

"Stupid fairy," he muttered, then took a long gander at Nicole's tits and grinned.

"So, miss, what's your name?" he asked as he guided her to the cab.

"Nica," she said. "Do you wanna be my boyfriend?"

"Youe boyfriend?" he asked.

"Yeah, cuz if you're my boyfriend I can suck your cock," she explained. "I really like cock <giggle> Iss yummy!"

"Oh my," exclaimed the cabbie, taking a cautious look back at the bar. "Let me drive you down the street first. Lucas doesn't approve of such things."

"Yeah, he's a party-pooper!" she exclaimed, then was overcome with a fit of giggles punctuated with hiccups.

The taxi driver stuffed her into the front seat and drove three blocks, fondling her left tit all the way, then pulled into an alley.

"So you like cock, huh?" he asked, unzipping his pants.

Nicole giggled and dove for the treat he was offering. She bumped her head repeatedly against the steering wheel, but she really didn't care. She had cock. Cock was good. Cum was better and soon she had cum and happy chirping birdies were flying around her head. The cab driver eazed her back into an upright postion and she giggled and played with her right tit.

"Man, you're really fucked up, aren't you?" the driver asked.

Nicole snorted.

"Oh wow!" she said. "I got fucked up and down and sideways. Wheeee!"

"Well, now, who do you have waiting at home for you?" he asked.

"Ummm, jus my daddy," she said.

"And what do you think he'll say when he sees his daughter all messed up?" the driver asked.

Nicole giggled.

"I'll be in trouble!" she exclaimed.

"I thought so. You know, I could help you out with that. I have this friend and he has this stuff that will get you all sobered up before you go home. If you want, I can take you over to his place and we can get you all fixed up."

"Um, do you think he'd wanna be my boyfriend?" she asked.

"A pretty girl like you?" said the driver. "I guarentee it!"

"Yay!" she exclaimed as the cabie started up the cab.

Nicole didn't have any idea where in town she was when the cabbie pulled over and then lead her up the stairs of a tenament building. She leaned on him heavily since she was feeling very light headed.

"Don't worry, Nica," he assured her. "Victor's got something that will fix you up right proper."

"O.K.," said Nicole.

They reached the door and the cabbie knocked.

"Who is it," said a voice.

"It's me, Leandro. Let me in."

"Leandro!" said the large, pock-faced man who opened the door. "Come on in! We're having a party!"

"I like parties!" Nicole exclaimed.

"I bet you do," said the doorman looking her up and down. "Looks like you got yourself a fine bit of trim there, Roberto."

"I'm just giving her a ride home," the driver told him. "She's had a bit too much to drink so I thought Victor might have something to help her out, you know?"

The doorman chuckled.

"Yeah, Victor loves to help out ladies in trouble," he said. "He's back in the photo studio helping one out right now! We been helping out all kinds of ladies tonight!""Sweet," said the driver. "Come on now, sweet tits. Victor'll get you all taken care of."

Nicole giggled and let herself be led, staring at all the people in the big room. It was quite a party! One lady was draped over the arm of a couch, her face on the floor and her panties around her ankles. She was giggling uncontrolably as two guys worked the neck of an empty whiskey bottle into her asshole. In the corner, a girl with long straight hair was swaying back and forth, staring off into the distance with a vacant smile and rubbing grape jelly all over her naked body. A girl with huge tits was sprawled naked and unconcious on the floor and several people were drawing pictures and writing dirty words on her.

Leandro led Nica through the big room and into a smaller, more brightly lit room. There, a black woman with short nappy hair was taking pictures of a wide-eyed and wobbly Chinese girl in nothing but a shredded pair of panties who was knealing before a hairy naked man akwardly trying to suck his dick.

Nica squealed with delight and joined the Chinese girl without any invitation. The girl didn't seemed to mind. She seemed very confused, but not in any condition to mind just about anything. Her tongue and Nica's played together along the hairy man's shaft. Soon it was pulsing and shooting white streams of cum. The first few bursts hit the Chinese girl in the face and chest, but Nica pushed her over and was able to get the last of it in her mouth. She savored it, giggled, then pounced on top of the dissoriented woman and started licking the jism off of her. The girl made strange, confused noises but Nica was only interested in the deliciousness she was licking off of her. She licked every drop from the girl's face and titties, then was delighted to discover that at some point earlier someone had loaded up her pussy. Nica's tongue went to work retrieving what was dried on the girl's thighs, then plumbed the deapths of her pussy in search of more.

"Holy shit, man! Who's the bimbo?" asked the hairy man as the black woman went in for a close up.

"Some drunk slut I picked up at Lucas' bar. She was beggin' to give me head before we even got to the car. Crazy slut but she gives great head, no?"

"Hell yeah. Almost makes up for you ruining the money shot."

"Oh hell, man, you can get better picks off of her then any of the doped out whores you got here tonight."

"Yeah, well... you're probably right. You need to drop her off at any particular time?"

"No. All I need is for you to give her one of those little red things. You know, like we did with those college girls, telling them it would get them sober."

"Shit, man, why waste good dope on her? She's more willing than any tramp I ever seen."

"I know, man, but I got a good thing going with Lucas thinking I'll make sure all the drunken sluts he rescues get home safe. I don't want this slut remembering how she got home, in case she isn't quite so willing in the morning."

"Well... O.K... it is kinda funny when they start seeing things."

The two men chuckled.

"Hey Nica," said the driver.

She looked up from the Chinese girl's thorougly cleaned cunt and smiled.

"Come here. Victor's got something for you."

"More cock?" Nica asked, crawling towards them. "I like cock!"

The hairy man laughed.

"I can see that. Tell me--Nica?--you ever had it up the ass?"

Nica giggled.

"I don't think so," she said.

"Really? Oh, I think you'd like it. It's lots of fun."

"I like fun," Nica observed.

"Great!" said Victor. "Now, Leandro wanted you to have something first. Here. Swallow this."

"OK," Nica agreed, taking a red pill and popping it in her mouth.

"You don't even want to know what it is?" Victor asked.

"Is it fun?" Nica asked.

"Oh, yeah, it's fun. Here. Wash it down with vodka. That makes it even more fun."

"OK," said Nica, and took a deep swollow from the bottle he gave her.

She sighed and giggled.

"So, you wanna fuck my a... whoa!" said Nica as the room suddenly turned a swirly pink color.

The two guys chuckled. Their cocks started to grow, stretching out towards her, getting bigger and longer until they were over two meters long and as thick as her arm!

"Oh my gaw! Those are the biggesss cocks in the world!" she exclaimed.

"And this one's going up your ass," said the hairy guy.

"Oh my gaw, oh my gaw, oh my gaw! Isss never gonna fit!" Nicole exclaimed.

You just leave that to me, bimbo." he sassured her. "I'm a professional."

Nica's dress melted off somehow and she felt something huge and slick pushing against her asshole.

"Eeeep!" she exclaimed as somehow the huge cock pushed into her.

All thought fled as she started go cum over and over again. The other huge cock smacked against her left cheek, then her right. She tried to catch it in her mouth, but someone grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. The cock slid between her tits and her chin planted against someone's belly. Looking up, she saw a blue-faced demon with shining yellow eyes and a tongue that looked like a purple cock. The demon smiled and at her and she giggled and came harder has his monstrous cock pumped between her tits.

She turned her head to see the red demon that was fucking her asshole. She giggled. Lights flashed. The room swirled Nica came and came and came.

The demons led her through a rabbit hole. More and more strange creatures came to fuck her in every orafice. She was swimming in a sea of cum, gulping and licking, as giant cocks danced around her. Nica couldn't stop laughing and she couldn't stop cuming and she never, ever wanted to stop fucking.

Eventually, however, a giant talking ice cream cone told her she had to go home. It led her to a giant ladybug which flew off into the sky and then landed in front of her house. She floated out of the ladybug and landed in a naked, spunk-spattered heap on her own front porch.

The ladybug flew away just as the front door opened. Nica looked up to see her father looking down at her. He seemed upset. Nica couldn't imagine why. It was the happiest, yummiest day ever!

"Princess!" her father cried. "Oh sweet Mother of God! What happened? Who did this to you?"

"Hi daddy!" she exclaimed. "I got soooo many boyfriends!"

She giggled, and then vomited all over her father's shoes.

Curiously, it didn't taste nearly as good coming up as it had going down. This was her last thought before everything went black.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.