BimboDrops: A BimboTech Tale - Cover

BimboDrops: A BimboTech Tale

Copyright© 2003 by The Sympathetic Devil

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Carlos is lusting after his beautiful neighbor Nicole. He's going to need some help from BimboTech, Inc.

Caution: This Science Fiction Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Transformation  

Carlos grabbed the parcel from the courier and signed for it without taking his eyes from it. The small box had only his name and address on it and three letters in the upper left corner: BTI. He had waited three excruciating weeks for the package to come from the United States, all the time wondering if it was al hoax, if they had stolen his money. But here was the package. It might be true. It just might.

He closed the door behind him and locked it. With trembling fingers, he opened the outer paper, the inner box, then freed the small glass bottle from it's protective bubble wrap.

Carlos sat the bottle on the table gently and stared at it. "Bimbo Drops" it read in bold letters over the silhouette of a kneeling, well-stacked woman. "A bimbo in a bottle."

Carlos turned the bottle. The back read: "Indications: For temporary relief of penile frustration due to prudishness, arrogance, particularity or general bitchiness. Dosage: One to five drops every 24 hours with food or drink. Warning: Significant though temporary loss of intelligence and judgment may occur. Bimbos should be closely supervised. (But then, that's the point, isn't it.)"

Carlos grinned. The only other thing in the box was a single piece of paper.

It read:

thank you for choosing to purchase this BimboTech product. At BimboTech Inc., we are committed to providing top of the line female mind and body altering products and bimbo accessories. We are committed to our core philosophy that 'a woman's place is on her knees' and 'every babe should be a bimbo'. If you enjoy this BimboTech product, and I'm sure you will, please consider our many other fine products for home use. Even better, bring you bimbo to us for the full BimboTech treatment. We are currently opening a number of satellite facilities world wide, including one near you! (See information below) Again, thank you fir purchasing or products and enjoy your bimbo!

George Fink
President
BimboTech Incorporated

At the bottom was an address and phone number in Sao Paulo, saying 'Opening October 1'.

That was just three weeks away! Carlos wondered if the bottle would last him that long.

He went to the window, his binoculars as always at the ready. The room was dark, the day was bright. It was perfect for Carlos' favorite activity.

There was Nica. Sweet, beautiful Nicole. Her dark hair shined in the sunlight, a delightful contrast to her pale, creamy skin. Her dark eyes flashed with wit as she held court there on her father's front porch. Her daddy's little princess, both young men and young women sought her attention and approval. She was gracious enough to anyone who didn't over-step their bounds. Carlos himself had often joined that group on the porch, though he was quite a bit older than most of them.

Since graduating from college a few weeks earlier, Nica had done nothing but lounge about the house. Carlos had done nearly nothing but spy on her from the safety of his house or casually join the group of friends to discretely get a more close up view of the lovely Nicole, to smell her sent, hear her laughter. Even in the bulky clothing she favored, the lucious body she hid beneath it was obvious. And occasionally, when Carlos was very, very lucky, he would catch a glimpse of her in something more revealing.

It was driving him insane! He knew he hadn't a hope in hell of ever touching those incredible hooters, but they called to him day and night! He needed help!

And he found it. Hope at last. Hope could be purchased from an American company called BimboTech Inc.


Nicole sat in the morning sun on the porch in front of her father's house. She sipped her coffee and casually glanced through the help wanted section of the newspaper. She had done so nearly every morning for the past couple weeks and not found anything that was quite right for her, but she wasn't particularly worried She had only recently graduated from college and her father loved having her there. He would gladly support her for as long as it took for her to find the perfect job. There was no need to leap at the first thing that came up.

"Good Morning, Nicole!"

Nicole looked up to see her neighbor Carlos. He was an older man, perhaps in his forties, but she considered him a friend. At times, he could be a bit too friendly and Nicole had to rebuke him for staring at her sizable chest, but he was well behaved for the most part and harmless. He was not nearly so bold and lecherous as some of the younger men about the neighborhood, always making rude comments about the size of her bosom. No matter how she tried to hide it, men would always fixate on her chest. Even now, she could tell Carlos was making an effort to look her in the face. She sighed.

"Good Morning, Carlos. How are you?"

"Fine, Nicole, fine. But my kitchen sink is not so good. Tell me, does your father have a pipe wrench I could borrow?"

Nicole gave a cute little frown, thinking.

"I believe so," she said. "Wait here a moment. I'll go check."

She went into the house, looking once over her shoulder to give Carlos a chastising look for staring at her round behind.

She found the wrench quickly and lugged the heavy thing back. She found Carlos waiting patiently, smiling more broadly than a man with plumbing problems usually does.

Carlos thanked her for the wrench and hurried off, almost skipping. He was a strange man, some sort of writer, but nice enough.

Nicole returned to her coffee and her paper, hoping the coffee hadn't gotten cold. It was a bit cool but still good. Nicole licked her lips. The coffee was really good. She took another sip and smiled. It was the best coffee she had ever tasted. She took in a mouthful now and swished it about in her mouth.

"Mmmmmm!" she exclaimed, then swallowed it and licked droplets from the corners of her mouth. She tipped the cup again and drank deeply, savoring the sensation as it slid down her throat. She sighed deeply, looked into the empty cup and saw a few remaining drops. She mopped them up with a fingertip, rubbed it on her lower lip, then sucked at it as her finger returned for the last vestiges of coffee. She put her whole finger in her mouth and drew it slowly out and in, her tongue assaulting the digit. It was such good coffee!

Nicole wanted another cup.

Still sucking on her finger, Nicole got up and headed for the kitchen. She felt a little dizzy, but very, very good. It was, after all, a beautiful day and all the colors in the world seemed brighter and happier. Nicole hummed a little song to herself as she made another pot of coffee.

As soon as the coffee was ready, Nicole poured herself a cup and took a swallow.

"Ow!" she exclaimed as the hot coffee burned her tongue.

She pouted and sniffed the coffee. It didn't smell as good as the last cup. She tried tasting it again.

"Ow!"

This coffee was mean! Not at all like her nice coffee before. Maybe she had to let it cool down like the last time. She went back to the front porch and set it precisely where she had left the last cup. She waited for the coffee to cool.

After a few seconds, Nicole got bored. She went back to the want ads, but none of them caught her interest for more than a couple words. She turned to the horoscopes. Nicole was an Ares and Ares read: An unlooked for benefactor may lead to an exciting new life path. That sounded exciting! Nicole grinned and giggled and started to play with her hair with one hand while she sucked the little finger of the other.

Reading just seemed so boring! She tossed the paper away in disgust. Then she noticed the fashion magazine her friend Aline had left there the day before. That seemed much more interesting. She retrieved it and started flipping through it. She didn't bother with the articles, but the pictures were pretty. The models had such pretty clothes. They were all trying to show off their boobies, Nicole noticed.

"My boobies are lots bigger than theirs!" Nicole exclaimed and stuck her chest out. She looked down at her rack, comparing it to the models and happy with the comparison. She pulled down on her sweatshirt so that it stretched against her knockers. Funny how she never noticed how pretty her boobies were. She had always tried to de-emphasize them before. But big boobies were nice! All the models wanted their boobies to be big like Nicole's.

The models' nipples were all pointy, though. Nicole traced a finger around her left nipple, then her right, and they both stood at attention. She giggled.

"That feels food!" she said and continued tracing her nipples though her sweatshirt. She sucked her lower lip and hummed a little song.

"Hi, Nicole! You feeling all right?"

Nicole dropped her hands from her nipples and blushed brightly. She saw it was Carlos and giggled at having been caught playing with her titties.

"Hi Carlos!" she exclaimed. "How are you? Me, I'm really, really good! It's such a pretty day and I feel sooooo happy! <giggle>"

"That's great, Nicole!" he said. "I'm feeling really happy too. You know why?"

Nicole shook her head.

"I just sold another book!" he told her. "My publisher sent me a huge advance!"

"That's so cool!" Nicole exclaimed.

"Yeah," he continued. "So I have a bunch of money burning a hole in my pocket and I thought to myself, I should take Nicole shopping to thank her for lending me this wrench!"

"Really?" Nicole exclaimed, sitting up straighter and pushing her chest out. "Oh my God! I LOVE shopping!"

"I knew you did!" Carlos replied to her chest. "So let's go get you a new outfit!"

Nicole giggled and hopped to her feet.

Carlos drove Nicole downtown. As he drove, he kept glancing over at her chest. Nicole realized her big tatas were making Carlos horny. She giggled at this and sat up straighter, pushing her tits out. Horns erupted as Carlos nearly swerved into the other lane. He swore and corrected his steering. Nicole and her titties shook with laughter, nearly causing another accident. It was an epiphany for her: men liked girls with big boobies and did nice things for them, like take them shopping! She didn't know why she'd never realized this before.

They arrived at a store that Nicole had never been to before. In the window were mannequins dressed in leather, lace, and shiny synthetics. There wasn't much fabric involved but what was there looked expensive. Nicole giggled and took Carlos's arm when he offered it. She was still feeling slightly dizzy but she was getting used to it.

"Oooo! Pretty!" Nicole exclaimed when they entered and she saw the array of beautiful, sexy clothes.

The sales woman came forward, smiling at the distinct aroma of sugar daddy.

"Hello!" she gushed. "I'm Vivian. What can I help you find?"

"Pretty clothes!" Nicole exclaimed. "Pretty and sexy <giggle>."

"Oh that we have, Miss," the woman exclaimed. "That we have indeed! You know, I think I know of a dress that would be just perfect for you, with the right accessories. Why don't we leave the gentleman here and we'll dress you up and see if he agrees with me. If you two are willing to trust me, that is."

"Oh certainly," said Carlos.

Nicole giggled. She was feeling so good, she'd trust just about anybody.

Vivian lead Nicole to a rack of tan suede dresses and appraised her with a trained eye, lingering briefly on her tits. Nicole giggled and sucked a finger. Vivian smiled indulgently and pulled a little dress from the rack.

"Let's try this one on for size. I think it will suit your body type just perfectly!"

In the dressing room, Nicole stripped down to her underwear.

"Oh my," said Vivian when she saw her white cotton panties and proletarian bra. "Those will never do with this dress. I have a G-string and demi-bra set that will work for you, though. I swear, it's like wearing nothing at all!"

"But I always wear underwear," Nicole told her.

"Of course you do, sweetie," Vivian smiled at her. "Be right back."

She was right back, with tiny bits of black lace masquerading as underwear. Nicole giggled and blushed, but she couldn't deny that it felt nice to have the little thong running between her ass cheeks. She wiggled her ass to get it just right. The bra held up her pendulous knockers without interfering with her nipples, which had stayed rock hard since she had been playing with them earlier that morning. Looking at her grinning self in the mirror, she thought she looked much sexier than any of the models in Aline's magazine.

Vivian then helped her into the dress, if indeed it could be called a dress. It was two pieces of tan suede, the front and back held together with darker suede lacing leaving a wide gap up both sides from mid thigh, where the dress ended, to her arm pits. The front piece was slit from the top to just below her navel. Vivian got her into the dress and laced it up really tight so that her nipples made their presence known the curve of her ass was perfectly framed. Vivian brought in a pair of sandals with huge sloping wooden heals and big wooden hoops for her ears.

"You're boyfriend is just going to die!" Vivian exclaimed.

"My boyfriend?" Nicole asked, confused.

"The gentlemen I assume is paying..." Vivian clarified, more confused.

Nicole pealed with laughter.

"Carlos isn't my boyfriend!" she exclaimed. "He just want's to buy me clothes 'cuz he's got money and I got big boobies!"

"Um, oh," said Vivian. "Yes, well, most girls aren't so... open about that. Refreshing, really. Well, let's go give him what he's paying for."

Nicole strutted out and Carlos's jaw dropped. Nicole giggled and sucked a pinky finger. She spun about and wiggled her ass.

"Am I pretty, Carlos?" Nicole asked.

"Sweet Mother of God!" Carlos exclaimed. "Yes!"

Nicole giggled and gave a little bow, showing off her cleavage.

"So will you buy it for me?" she asked.

Carlos nodded enthusiastically.

"The shoes too? And the undies?"

"Sure. Anything you want!"

Nicole jiggled and hopped up and down as she clapped her hands.

"Perhaps you'd like to see Miss Nicole in another outfit?" Vivian suggested.

"Yeah," said Carlos, mesmerized by quivering mammaries. "Definitely."

Vivian then proceeded to dress Nicole in all manner of sexy outfits including a red lace top with tight black latex hotpants, a tiny pink bikini, and a red jumper with big heart shaped cutouts. The outfit she left the store in was a shiny green halter top, which Vivian assured her didn't need a bra, and a matching skirt which barely covered the curve of her ass. It was slit completely up the left side and held together with a big green button. Nicole herself decided to forgo any panties under the little skirt--her pussy was feeling very warm.

Carlos gave Vivian his credit card and signed the bill without taking his eyes from Nicole's body. Nicole giggled and admired herself in the mirrors, wiggling and jiggling.

"Wow! You look so damn hot in that dress!" Carlos exclaimed as they left the store carrying the bags of new clothes.

Nicole giggled.

"Thank you," she exclaimed.

"I mean, damn!" Carlos continued. "I knew you had a great body, but your ass is just so fine in that skirt it makes me want to just..."

And then Carlos's hand was on her butt, squeezing hard.

"Hey!" Nicole exclaimed. "You're not supposed to do that!"

"Huh?" Carlos asked, confused.

"You're not supposed to touch my bum!" Nicole stated and pushed his hand away. "You can look but you can't touch! I'm a good girl!"

Carlos look startled.

"I... I just thought..."

Nicole frowned.

"Carlos, you're a very nice man and it was very nice of you to buy me pretty clothes, but that doesn't mean you can just touch me like you're my boyfriend or anything. You're lots older than me and you're just my friend. I'm not that kind of girl."

Carlos' face flashed with momentary anger but it quickly vanished, replaced by humility.

"Look, I'm sorry," said Carlos. "I... was out of line. You just look so nice in that outfit I just couldn't control myself."

Nicole allowed herself an indulgent smile. She did look very sexy in her new dress.

"Let me make it up to you," Carlos exclaimed. "Let me take you to lunch!"

"Well, I don't know..." Nicole said. "Do you promise to be good?"

"Oh yes, Nicole," Carlos swore. "I'll be on my best behavior."

"O.K.!" said Nicole, and she giggled.

They left her other outfits in the car and crossed the street to a little cafe. Nicole ordered a coca cola and a chicken sandwich, then excused herself to go use the ladies room. Carlos promised to wait right there for her.

There in the restroom, Nicole slipped the skirt around her ankles and sat on the toilet to relieve her bladder. She stretched her hands up above her head, sighed and giggled. Carlos shouldn't have grabbed her ass, but it was kind of nice. It would have been nicer if it had been a younger guy though, someone like Alexandre Pires, the pop star.

Nicole giggled, thinking about what Alex would do if he looked out at one of his concerts and saw her there in the audience in her little green dress with her big firm boobies. He would like them. She just new he would. And he would invite her up on the stage to dance and every boy in the audience would just go crazy for her in her sexy little dress. But Alex would want her for himself. He would take her back stage to his dressing room and kiss her and hold her. His hands would rove all over her body and she wouldn't say no. She would say yes, yes yes!

Nicole's own hands explored her body as she thought about it, rubbing her titties, squeezing her nipples, stroking her inner thighs. Then her hands found her pussy, hot, wet and swollen. Touching it felt so good! She ran a finger up between her labia and it became slick and wet, primed to anoint her clitoris. She did so and moaned, sucking her lower lip into her mouth and biting down to avoid making too much noise.

As she rubbed her clit, her eyes rolled back in her head. It felt so good! The hand that wasn't on her clit slipped a finger into her wet hole, then two. She squeezed her tits between her arms as she began to fingerfuck herself with unthinking determination. Her hips bucked, sliding her ass back and forth on the toilet seat as she arched her back.

"Oh God!" she cried out "Oh God yes! Oh Alex! Oh yes!"

She rode the pulsing rainbow of her orgasm with a delighted squeal, then settled down into a giggle, her knees spread wide and her hair tousled. She licked and sucked the pussy juice from her fingers. That felt so nice! After lunch with Carlos, she was going to have to go find Jorge, the guy she had been dating. She had broken up with him because he couldn't control his hands, but that didn't seem like such a bad thing right now. Or maybe she would go dancing in her new sexy clothes. Lots of boys would like watching her, she just knew. And maybe, if they were very nice, she might just let them do more than watch...

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.