BimboDrops: A BimboTech Tale
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2003 by The Sympathetic Devil

Science Fiction Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Carlos is lusting after his beautiful neighbor Nicole. He's going to need some help from BimboTech, Inc.

Caution: This Science Fiction Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Transformation  

Carlos dialed the international number and waited for his call to go through. After a long time, someone answered.

"Hi!" came a bubbly voice on the other end. "You've reached BimboTech Incorporated! My name's Tittiefuck. How can I direct your call?"

"Uh, this is Carlos Bodega," Carlos explained. "I need to talk to customer service."

The person on the other end giggled.

"I service customers all the time!" she said. "I like it best when they are here and they can cum on my titties, but I can talk dirty to you on the phone if you can't come here right now."

Carlos blinked. He was hardly in any need of phone sex. Nica hadn't been able to get enough of him for the past 3 days. It was incredible, but he was exhausted!

"No," Carlos declined "I need to talk to somebody who knows about your products."

"Ooooh--<giggle>" she said. "That's not me! I don't know hardly anything at all! <giggle> I'm kind of a bimbo!"

"Can I talk to someone who's not a bimbo?" Carlos asked.

"Huh?" said Tittiefuck. "Oh! Yeah! I'm supposed to push a button. Ummm, let's try this one."

The phone went dead.

After a couple more attempts, Carlos was speaking to a male customer representative. He was much more helpful, though Carlos still had to repeat himself several times. It may have been his accent, but Carlos strongly suspected the gentleman was having his dick sucked while taking his phone call.

He was able to glean some information, however. What he'd been most concerned about was Aline. She had wandered off the morning after their night in the hotel when Carlos was busy fucking Nica in the shower. Carlos hadn't been able to give her another dose and he was terrified she would recover, figure out what he had done to her and Nica and then sick the cops on him. She hadn't, however. A couple days later, Aline had returned to her house with a couple of sailors in tow. The next morning, Carlos cautiously approached her and she immediately asked him to do her.

The man at BimboTech asked how much of a dose he had given her, and Carlos had to admit he had lost track. The man said it was not unusual for women with natural bimbo tendency to be permanently effected by the drops, especially if they were given more than 5 drops in a 24 hour period. When Carlos asked if Nica would also be permanently effected, he told him the only way to find out was to take her off the stuff.

That wasn't something Carlos wanted to risk. He wanted to keep Nica as his bimbo lover even if he had to dope her breakfast every morning for the foreseeable future. His obsession with her was just as great as it had ever been.

Carlos then brought up his most pressing problem.

"It's, well, she wants to fuck all the time," he explained. "I mean that's great--that's how I want her. But I can't fuck her 24 hours a day!"

"Have you tried Reload, our male rejuvenator?" the man at BimboTech asked. "I just love the stuff. I satisfied half a dozen of the bimbos on our staff this morning and I'm still going strong."

"Yes, yes," Carlos said. "It's really great stuff. I mean, I can keep her satisfied. I just don't have time for anything else! I have to make a living!"

"Ah, yes," sympathized the man, "A pity that most employers don't have as tolerant a bimbo policy as we do here at BimboTech. Does wonders for employee morale. Speaking of which, could you hold for just a second? Thanks."

"What?" asked Carlos. "Wait!"

He heard muffled groaning, followed by a girlish squeal.

"I'm sorry," said the man on the phone after a long pause. "Thank you for holding. What was it... oh yes, bimbo drops, can't control your bimbo, right. Well, sir, in all honesty, bimbo drops aren't really intended for extended use. They're more of a party favor, a practical joke, a good way for getting a one-night-stand. If this hot little honey of yours is such a keeper, you really need to get her the full BimboTech treatment. With our in-house equipment, we can modify a woman's mind and body to your precise specifications. We can make it so she only wants to fuck on Thursdays or when she's in a room with purple walls, or whenever someone calls her a whore. Or we can make her want to fuck all the time, but not be able to ask for it unless you give her a password. We can make her completely loyal to you, or make her only want to fuck fat men named Steve. We can give her any sort of fetish or idiosyncrasy you can imagine. And that's not even mentioning the body modifications available. The sky's the limit! It really is worth the price."

"Yes," said Carlos, "I plan to take Nica to your Sao Paolo branch as soon as it opens, but that's not for three weeks yet! What do I do with her in the mean time? If I take her off the stuff, she'll bolt and I'll never get her back! But if I keep doing her as often as I have been these past few days, I might not live long enough to get her to Sao Paolo, let alone have the money to pay for it!"

"Huh," said the man, "Well, I guess an unregulated bimbo could be quite a handful for one guy. Maybe you could try whoring her out?"

"Whoring her out?" Carlos asked.

He had a vision of Nica dressed as a prostitute, selling her ass for cash on a street corner down side.

"Yeah, that's probably your best bet," said the man. "Try that. Thanks for using BimboTech products. Bye."

The line went dead.

Could he really do it? Could he share his beautiful Nica?

He went to the bedroom. There was Nica, prone and naked on the bed, squirming to reach the smear of jism he had wiped between her shoulder blades. She had managed to lick the rest of it off herself. The only way he could get her to leave him be while he called BimboTech was to drench her in cum and leave her distracted by the clean up.

God but her ass was fine. Could Carlos really share it with other men? He wanted to possess her. And yet, the idea of Nica as a whore... he couldn't deny it had some appeal... his dick was certainly liking the idea.

"Nica the whore," he said, trying out the feel of it in his mouth.

"Carlos?" exclaimed Nica, realizing he was in the room and turning about, her naked knockers jiggling. "Carlos! I want more!"

Her eyes went to his crotch and she smiled greedily at the bulge there.

"Moooore!" she exclaimed, then giggled.

Well, maybe he would have to let other men fuck her. But not right now. Right now, Carlos was going to fuck her. And fuck her well.

"You want more, Nica?" he asked. "You want to be my own private whore?"

"Uh-huh!" Nica said, nodding with enthusiasm.

Carlos tore of his pants, his gluttonous dick in the drivers seat of his brain again.

"Then suck me, whore," he told her, grabbing hold of her hair as she took his dick in her mouth once again. "Be my whore and suck me!"

"Mmmmmm!" Nica exclaimed.

She was so in love with his dick. How could he ever share this with anyone? She was his whore. His.

"Nica the whore," Carlos said once again, and chuckled, shaking his head.


Nica awoke to a knocking on the door. Someone was shouting. She blinked and looked around. It wasn't Carlos. He was there in bed with her, snoring. They had fallen asleep after rutting for hours and hours. Nica was still half-wearing the outfit she had put on to convince him to do her one last time when he was near exhaustion. A pair of high-heeled 'fuck me' pumps were still on her feet, red straps crisscrossing up to her knees. Her red lace french-cut panties were around her ankles. The matching bra hung from the ceiling fan making lazy revolutions.

The knocking resumed. Nica sighed.

"Carlos," she said. "There's somebody at the door, lover."

Carlos groaned, rolled over and continued snoring. He was so tired. He had fucked her so thoroughly and so well. Nica decided to let him sleep so that he would be well rested for her when he woke up.

Nica wriggled out of the bed and snaked her panties back up around her hips. She hopped a couple times trying to grab her bra but all it accomplished was to make her boobies bounce and Carlos wasn't even awake enough to appreciate it.

There was another round of pounding on the door and Nica decided to just answer it. Everybody loved her boobies anyway.

As Nica approached the door rather wobbly given the height of her heels and the thoroughness with which she had recently been fucked; she thought she recognized the voice of the man demanding that Carlos open the door.

"I know she's with you, you son of a bitch!" he was saying. "Aline told me everything!"

Nica hurried happily to the door, threw the bolt and opened Carlos' house to her anxious, irate father.

"DADDY!" she exclaimed and threw her arms around his neck, pressing tightly against him and kissing his cheek.

"Nicole?" her father exclaimed in a strangled voice. "Princess?"

He pushed her away from him with firm hands on her bare shoulders. She smiled back at him. His eyes were huge.

"My... my God! Nicole, what are you wearing?" he asked her, though it was quite obvious he could see. "Cover yourself up this instant!"

Nica couldn't understand why her father was so upset. Everything was so happy!

"Don't you like my boobies, Daddy?" she asked. "Most guys like my boobies cuz they're big and bouncy. See?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.