Half a Century of Incest
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2003 by blastcat

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - My Mother taught me almost everything I know about sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Uncle   Niece  

Graduation was a week away. Everything was chaos. There were parties all over. It seemed all the parents wanted to show off their particular kid.

The gang, as we called ourselves, Mark, Jason, April, Linda and I opted to throw a big bash down by the creek at my house.

We invited a few people but it was really just for us.

My mother and sister were coming home so I knew my sister would be there. Jason asked Kimberly to go to the prom and subsequently the party.

We had permission from everyones' folks to do an all nighter.

I was down at the campsite clearing a large area for a bonfire when Mark and Jason arrived to help.

I got off the tractor and walked over to Marks' truck.

Mark was my best friend. He had never had a steady girl. He had dated a few girls through high school but somehow never hooked up.

Linda and I were trying to get him interested in April but he was totally against it. He didn't know what he was missing. I did.

As I walked to Marks' truck, my mind drifted back to the first time I fucked April.


April was Lindas' best friend and she too had trouble with dating. She wasn't the prettiest girl in the world. She had a great personality. She was funny and smart. She loved to laugh and joke but because she had been cursed with an overabundance of freckles, no one seemed to give her a chance.

After Linda and I made love that first time, she bacame insatiable. Everyday we had sex. We would sneak away from school at lunch and fuck on the seat of my truck.

Linda would have my dick out and be sucking me before we got out of the parking lot. I would drive as best I could up the road to the old gin and park behind it. She would straddle me as soon as we stopped, sit down on my dick, facing me and grind into me. We would kiss furiously and most times came together. She had learned that if she kissed my neck and bit down ever so lightly she could get me off. There was something about feeling her lips on my neck that sent shivers through me. I loved it. Then we would hurry back to school in lime for second bell. She would be licking me clean as I pulled in the parking lot. We almost got caught on more than one occasion.

One Thursday afternoon after school. she brought April to the truck. She said her parents were going to some social gathering and that she told them that April and I would keep her company until they came home.

On the drive to Lindas' house, I noticed a peculiar smile on her face. She had her left hand on my right thigh and her right hand on Aprils' left thigh. April was wearing jeans and a blue button down blouse.

Linda was patting my leg and squeezing Aprils'. I could just see April in the rearview mirror. She was looking back at me and it seemed like all the freckles o her face had come together. I realized that she was blushing and that is what caused the effect. I smiled at her and she smiled timidly back at me. Linda just sat there patting, squeezing and talking about Mr Thorton in tenth grade English. She thought he was so hot. She said she intentionally would bump into him in the hall.

She and April were talking like I wasn't even there.

April agreed that Mr Thorton was hot. She said " I used to wear skirts when I was in his class. I sat up front and gave him panty shots. He made me so horny."

" I know" replied Linda " He still makes me horny. Now I just bring Jeremy home and fuck his brains out. Don't I honey?" she squeezed my leg.

I blushed bright red as April said " Linda, you are such a slut" bumping her shoulder to Lindas'.

" I know" Linda giggled " isn't it great?"

"I wouldn't know" replied April.

" Oh, I think we are about to change that" Linda said.

I looked at her. She had a lustful look in her eyes.

At lunch that day, as Linda rode me to our mutual orgasm, she told me that April had finally given in and was ready to lose her virginity. She told me that I would have to go slow and that she was going to help instead of watch.

As we entered Lindas' house, she told me to go to the guest room and they would be along shortly. I headed that way and they headed down the hall.

I took a seat in one of the cushioned chairs and wondered what was about to happen. Linda and I had never discussed how we would carry out her fantasy of watching me fuck another woman.

I heard the girls coming and suddenly felt a little nervous. My nervousness gave way to male hormones when they walked in wearing matching babydoll pajamas.

April was wearing light blue. Linda was in black. I could see Lindas' nipples poking through the sheer material.

April, unfortunately had no breasts. She was very flat chested but her legs were very shapely and her ass was round and firm.

" April has agreed to let me tell you our story" Linda began.

" I can see how aroused you are so let me say at the outset, you may remove your close now or at anytime you see fit. April knows how large you are and I have assured her of your gentility. She knows how much I love you and how much I love her so she won't be alarmed."

" April and I have been friends since Kindergarten. We have shared dreams and fantasies. We have spent time at each others homes.We have been on vacations together."

April was staring at the floor, as Linda moved behind her and placed her hands on Aprils' sides.

" We have been lovers since second grade. I am not ashamed to admit that, other than you, there is no one I love more."

Linda moved her arms around April and kissed her neck from behind, never taking her eyes off mine. Aprils' body shivered as Lindas' lips moved from her neck and she continued. Her left hand moved inside Aprils' top and I could see her rubbing her palm across first one then the other non-existant breast.

" We had our first orgasms when we were eleven. We were in this house, in the shower together and were actually talking about you. That was the first year you and I met and we both thought you were so cute and hot. We had talked many times about you, before you and I actually started to become friends."

"We were washing each other and April was telling me how she had seen a bulge in your pants, on the play ground as you stood at the foot of the slide watching me come down in my little dress. I always managed to show you my panties, if you remember."

"She was washing my pussy when my orgasm started. I wasn't sure what was happening but then the same thing happened to her when I washed her and we figured it out."

I was hard as a rock and had to adjust myself as I listened.

"Why don't you take your jeans and shirt off so she can see you?"

I had already kicked my boots and socks off so I removed my shirt, stood and dropped my jeans to the floor.

April had looked up from the floor to watch me. Linda had moved her right hand to Aprils' panty covered crotch and was rubbing her pussy through them.

"Ooooo, April, I can tell you like what you see. So do I. Jeremy would you like to feel Aprils' pussy? It is very wet."

I had sat back down but leaned forward and looking into Aprils' eyes moved my hand between her thighs and placed my hand over Lindas' on her panties. Linda moved her hand and I could feel the moisture through Aprils' panties. My dick jerked with anticipation.

Lindas' voice had gotten raspy " April? Do you want Jeremy to remove your panties so he can see your beautiful pussy?"

April started to say yes but her voice caught in her throat. She cleared her throat and said " Yes."

As I got to my knees before April, Linda untied the pajama top and removed it. Aprils' knees were shaking as I slowly pulled her panties over her hips and down to the floor. She stepped out of them and I was staring at her mound.

Aprils' pussy had a light covering of silky blonde hair. Her pussy was swollen and her clit poked out invitingly. As I looked up at her, she was smiling. I saw her breasts were nothing more than two half dollar sized nipples but they were hard and protruding from her chest. Her breathing was heavy. Her body was jerking continuously. Her knees gave way when I leaned forward and sucked her clit into my mouth.

"Let's get on the bed" I heard Linda moan. April was still shaking so I picked her up and lay her gently on the bed. I turned to Linda, took her in my arms and kissed her deeply. Our tongues wrestled each other as we sat then scooted over o the bed.

" I love you Jeremy" Linda whispered " but this is Aprils' time. She needs a man and I can think of no one better than you," Linda moved over April, stopping only long enough to kiss her with the same intensity I had just received, then settled beside her, resting on her left elbow.

I moved to April. Her long blonde hair was spread over the pillow she rested on. I bent forward and kissed her. Slowly, lightly, then pushing my tongue between her lips. She moaned as our tongues played.

I had taken my left hand and gently pulled her face to mine. Now as our kiss intensified I moved it to her nipples, feeling her body shake as I pinched them both. Continuing the kiss, I slid my hand across her belly to her silk covered mound, moving gently across her clit and slipping my fingers through her slit. She moved her hips up to meet my hand. I slipped a finger inside her and found a very tight opening.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.