Half a Century of Incest - Cover

Half a Century of Incest

Copyright© 2003 by blastcat

Chapter 18

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - My Mother taught me almost everything I know about sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Uncle   Niece  

Linda and I stood at the back of my truck looking at each other. I had spread the blanket on the bed of the truck and jumped back down to the ground.

The sun danced through her hair. Her emerald eyes glistened. She wore no make-up. She didn't need make-up. Her lips were not overly large but pouty just the same.

I wanted to go really slow. I didn't want to frighten her in any way.

She seemed to sense my apprehension. She moved to me almost in slow motion, tilted her head slightly and kissed me.

As we kissed my hands ran up and down her back over her blouse. Her hands were doing the same to my back.

She looked into my eyes " It's okay Jeremy. You don't have to be afraid. I want this. I have wanted it since seventh grade, when you first put your hands on my breasts and started the fire. I know I pushed you away then. I was scared. It was a new feeling and it scared me. I'm not scared any more. I love you."

I lifted her to the tailgate of the truck. She pulled her feet up, spun around and crawled onto the blanket.

I watched as she turned, lay back, feet on the blanket, knees up and slightly apart. I could see the moisture on her pussy and upper thighs.

As I moved beside her, she started to unbutton her blouse.

I removed my shirt, unbuckled and unzipped my jeans, raised up and slid them off. I lay back and watched as the last button came free and she raised up enough to get it off. I helped her.

When her blouse was gone I took her in my arms and kissed her. I kissed her lips, her cheeks, nibbled her ear and kissed her throat. She moaned softly and moved harder into me.

Her fingers were tracing a path across my back. I could feel her finger nails dig in as I went back to her ear, nibbled and said " I love you. I have always loved you and will always love you."

I was resting on my left side. My right hand found the snaps to her bra. There were only two snap and with one flick, her bra was loose. I slid the left strap over her shoulder and off the end of her hand. I moved back and helped her move the other off.

I was staring at the most beautiful breasts I had ever seen. I had gotten tiny glimpses before and had even managed to get my hand inside her bra once but this was the first time I had seen them and it was an incredible feeling.

Her skin was creamy white. She had large aureoles topped by pea sized nipples. Her nipples were hard.

As I moved my right hand to her left breast she put her left hand on my chest, pushed me back and said " Wait."

As I looked at her questioningly she lay back, unzipped her skirt and lifting her hips, slid it off.

She lay back, moved her left hand to the back of my head and pulled my mouth to hers and kissed me. Our tongues met in a frenzied battle. Moans escaped from both of us.

She shuddered as my right hand went to her breast. I cupped it in my hand, gently massaged it. My thumb moved across her nipple, causing another shudder.

Her body continued to tremble as my lips moved down her throat. The lower half of her body twisted towards me and she placed her left leg over my right, moving us closer together. I could feel my dick, raging hard between our bellies.

She moved her hand from my head as I moved to her breast and took it in my mouth. Her hand moved between our bodies and she felt me for the first time.

I heard her gasp but she started to squeeze me. I flicked her nipple with m tongue as My hand slid over her belly and my fingers moved between us to her mound of hair.

She moved her hips back to give me room. She shivered as my hand moved smoothly through her slit and played back and forth. The heal of my hand pushed at her clit. She groaned and moved her left leg from over me and back to the truckbed. Her legs parted wide and her hips raised into my hand. She was writhing beneath my touch.

She had moved back, so I took her right breast in my mouth as I moved one, then two fingers inside her wet pussy, I moved in and out of her pussy while flicking her nipple with my tongue,

Her body began to shake. I bit down on her nipple and placed my thumb on her clit and rubbed it in circles. Her hips arched off the floor. Her body tensed and she let out a loud cry. Her belly was jerking. My fingers moved faster, and deeper, into her pussy. Her pussy was on fire. Her heat was burning my fingers. Her juice was flowing heavily.

I moved my lips to hers and as I kissed her, She released her grip on my dick as I slid between her legs.

She moved her right leg to the side as I knelt between them. I stared into her eyes. They were glazed over with lust and love. I lay my dick across her pussy. Easing it back and forth. She moved her right hand between us and taking her fingers pushed the head of my dick down to her opening. Her knees came up as I entered her. She was so wet from her orgasm and my manipulation that I slipped inside her with little resistance.

I kissed her again as I moved with her. Her hips were pushing up at me, her heels on my butt pulling me down with every trust.

I felt my dick grow inside her. I groaned as I came and another shudder went through her. I thrust into her, pouring my seed as deep as I could. Her pussy gripped my dick. We came together in a frenzy of kisses and touching. Her nails were clawing my back as my hands worked her breasts and nipples.

All my weight was resting on her as I slid my hands to her butt and pulled her tightly into me and held her there as the last of my cum shot into her.

As our orgasms subsided, we said at the same time " I love you."

I was still hard and moved slowly inside her, enjoying the feel of her. I never wanted this to end, I was flooded with emotion. We kissed deeply as I held her and turned to my back, taking her with me.

As we settled into our new position, Linda was crying.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.