Half a Century of Incest - Cover

Half a Century of Incest

Copyright© 2003 by blastcat

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - My Mother taught me almost everything I know about sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Uncle   Niece  

It had been seven weeks since I had had sex. I hadn't even masturbated. All desire had left me when I was told of Lindas' rape.

Lindas' recovery was all I cared about until her Aunt Karen had awakened the desire in me.

Karen had seduced me, more or less, and we had had hours of sex in the guest bedroom at Lindas' house. Linda was in a drug induced sleep at the opposite end of the house.

I had fallen into a sex induced slumber. My dreams were a blur, jumping from one thing to another, stopping momentarily here and there. I could see Linda spread open on her bed, her bright red pussy hair escaping the confines of her panties. Then I saw my Grandmother on her knees head to the floor as I pounded her pussy while telling her of my sexual exploits. Next Karen and I were in a sixty-nine position trying to eat each other whole. Karen disappeared and my best friends fourteen year old cousin was on her back on a blanket. I was fucking her while watching her suck two other dicks and all if us cumming in and on her.

My little eleven year old cousin was suddenly showing me how to clean the pee off her pussy. I could actually see my face glistening with her girl juice.

I felt something warm and moist on my dick. In my slumber I could see my sisters' legs pointing towards heaven and... no that wasn't what I was feeling.

My eyes fluttered open. Karen had mounted me and was sliding her soaking wet pussy on my dick. I was on my back, legs together, my dick flat against my stomach. Her large and swollen pussy lips had grasped my dick and she was slowly moving back and forth.

"Welcome back sleepy head" she was smiling down at me " that must have been some dream you were having."

I just lay there enjoying the sensation and smiling.

Karen leaned forward resting her breasts on my chest. She slid up until her pussy lips released their grip on my dick. It raised up slightly. Just enough to slide into her as her hips moved back.

I bent my knees, putting my feet flat on the bed, and thrust upward as she came down.

"Oooh yes" she moaned.

I could feel her hard nipples moving on my chest. Her hair had fallen around my head. Her face was next to mine, her breathing sharp as she moved against my upthrusting dick.

I moved my hands to her waist as she sat up. She was humping onto me as I applied downward pressure with my hands, following her motion. Her juice had drenched my balls and I could feel it streaming down the crack of my butt.

Her eyes were filled with lust as she looked at me and said " I have been a vary bad girl."

She moved off of me, leaned down and sucked me into her mouth. She licked her juice off my dick and balls.

"I have been a very very bad girl. I gave my niece two pills instead of one so I would have time to seduce her fiance'. That is very bad isn't it?"

I was kind of shocked at this revelation. I am usually slow to get angry but this pissed me off. We had been trying to wean Linda off her sedatives because she was taking more and more and now Karen tells me she gave her an extra pill just so she could fuck me.

She told me to move around, sitting with my back against the headboard. She lay across my lap and said " I need to be spanked."

She craned her head around and said " Don't you want to spank me for being a bad girl?"

I took my left hand and slapped her left butt cheek. I looked at her as she moaned. I slapped it again.

She raised up and asked " Did your mother ever get really mad at you and jerk you up and tear your ass up?"

I nodded. She didn't have to ask twice.

I started to forcefully spank her ass. My hand was burning with every slap. Her butt was turning bright red. She was squirming under me and moaning loudly.I changed hands and continued to spank her butt.

I was really getting into this when she came. Her butt came down hard on my lap. My dick was raging standing flat against my belly.

It was a strange feeling. I wanted to punish her but she was enjoying it and I was getting more excited by it also.

She pivoted to face me, reached between her legs, pulled my dick up to her and sat down. She put her hands on the top of the headboard and started to ride me.

I managed to get one of her nipples in my mouth. I sucked and bit on it as she continued her orgasm.

"Cum for me" she cried. "Please God cum for me. I love to feel your hot sperm. Please cum for me."

My balls sent jets of sperm into her pussy.She ground down against me and hunched forward. Her pussy milked every drop. She was screaming. She took her hands from the headboard, pulled me over until she was flat on her back, legs wrapped around me, pulling me into her.

"Oh yes fuck me. I want it all. Don't stop. You are soooo good." she cried.

We fucked until we were both exhausted, again. I collapsed beside her, gasping for air. Her body was still jerking.

As we regained our composure she asked " NOW, are you going to tell me where you learned to fuck like that?"

I just grinned and said " From you."

She pulled my face to hers and kissed me.

"Nice try but no cigar. You are way too savvy at sex for a sixteen year old."

"I'm sixteen and a half" I grinned.

"I'm not the first woman you have fucked Mr. Sixteen and a half" she grinned back at me.

She rose from the bed, went to the dresser mirror and turned her back to it.

"Ooooh yes, I will be bruised for weeks. Every time I feel it sting I will think of you."

I turned over on my stomach, looked at her and said " You DID teach me that."

She smiled and said she would be right back. She was going to check on Linda.

As she put on her robe, I turned back and closed my eyes.

"OH by the way, I would never give Linda extra medication. I knew it would make you mad enough to spank me and you did just fine. " I heard as the door closed.

I don't know how long I had been sleeping when I felt the bed move.

I opened my eyes and saw Karen hovering over me with a washcloth and towel. She began to wash the sex fluids from my body.

My dick came back to life.

"I wish we had time Sweetie but Linda is starting to stir. I really want to feel this monster again but it will have to wait for another time." she said.

"Will you come to visit me sometime? We could keep it a secret, I promise. I know what people say but the truth is I get very little sex any more. It has been a very long time since I found someone who could fuck me like you just did. And you are so young. I don't want to take you away from Linda. I just need this from time to time. Is that really so bad?" she was towelling me off and took the opportunity to squeeze my dick.

I could see the relief in her eyes when I said " I guess so, as long as Linda doesn't know."

We were getting dressed when she asked " How about next Thursday at my house?"

Her face lit up when I said " Okay, next Thursday at your house."

"Great" she said " Now I think you should go check on your future wife. She loves you very much you know."

As I headed down the hall to Lindas' room, Karen got a Coke from the refrigerator and took a seat at the kitchen table.

Lindas' door was open wide, As I walked in I could see she had moved so that her right leg, which had been straight out, was now bent at the knee and her feet were together forming a diamond shape.

The crotch of her panties had pulled into her slit. More of her bright red pussy hair was showing and her pussy lips were wrapped around her panties.

Her left arm was across her chest and her hand was holding her right breast through her bra,

I was so erotic. My dick was pushing against my jeans.

When she stirred, I moved quickly to the door. I didn't want her to catch me looking.

"Oh Jeremy" I turned back to the bed, knowing I had been caught. She was still asleep but her right hand had moved to her pussy and had pushed aside her panties, exposing her slit to me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.