Half a Century of Incest - Cover

Half a Century of Incest

Copyright© 2003 by blastcat

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - My Mother taught me almost everything I know about sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Uncle   Niece  

!!!!WARNING!!!!STOP!!!!

I have never written an Author's note but this time I must.

This Chapter deals with RAPE.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH RAPE, DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER.

PLEASE WAIT FOR CHAPTER 16

This is a work in progress. You get these chapters as I finish writing them. It is a way for me to get my story told and to relieve some of the stress I have been under.

I appreciate all the feedback I have received, good and bad.

This was originally suppose to be Chapter 15 but as I started to write it, I was interrupted by my Granddaughter.

I wrote Chapter 14 about real time, 2003, mixed with a memory of an event in 1971.

It was never meant to mislead or confuse the reader.

This chapter deals with a traumatic event from 1967 involving my wife before she became my wife. It is tragic and true.

It also comes in chronlogical order with the first 13 chapters. As will Chapter 16.

Again, apologies to all who were confused.

Thank You
Blastcat

Linda called. She was back from summer vacation a week or so early. She sounded like it was the end of the world. She was crying.

"Jeremy" she said her voice breaking " can you come over? I need to talk to you."

Linda was one of only three people that ever called me Jeremy.

I told her okay.

I told Uncle Bill and Dee that something was wrong and I had to go see Linda. I knew it would be okay with them. I had been working most of the summer helping them out at there farm but it was almost time for school to begin and I would be going back home soon.

As I drove to Lindas', I wondered what could have her so upset. Linda didn't let little things bother her so I knew it was something important.

Lindas' father was sitting in their porch steps when I arrived. He came over to the truck. I could see a mixture of emotions on his face. He had obviously been crying.

" I'm glad you came son" he always called me son or my boy.

He said " There are a couple of things I need to tell you before we go in."

I was looking at the front door, my heart was racing as he continued " Linda has been through a very traumatic experience. She may not want you to touch her. If she doesn't, don't and try not to show any emotion. I know that will be hard, it has been impossible for me but she needs you to be, no, we all need you to be strong for her. She loves you very much."

I was looking at him not knowing what to feel. He was crying again. All I wanted was to get to Linda.

I left him standing there and ran to the house.

Linda was sitting on the couch beside her mother.

She was sitting with her elbows on her knees and her face buried in her hands. I see she was holding a tissue in one hand.

She was crying.

I took a seat in the chair across from the couch and looked from her to her mother.

Her mother smiled at me. While I could see a sadness in her eyes she showed very little emotion otherwise.

It seemed an eternity before Linda looked up at me. Her beautiful green eyes were bloodshot. There was no sparkle. They were just void, empty.

She had dark circles around both eyes and the left one was kind of yellowish and purple.

"Jeremy, Oh Jeremy" she sniffled " I love you so much."

"I love you too" I replied questioningly.

She began " While I was in Florida... A couple of weeks ago... I was... Oh Jeremy, I was raped."

She was looking into my eyes when she said it. As soon as the word rape came from her mouth, she jumped up and ran from the room.

I felt like someone had poured a tub of ice water over me then added gasoline and a match,

I went cold. My heart stopped beating, I couldn't breathe. I felt dizzy. My mind was telling me to get up and go to her but my body wasn't cooperating. I was shaking.

Then I was hot. My body was on fire. Sweat was streaming down my face. The sweat from my armpits was running down my sides, soaking my t-shirt.

Lindas' mother squeezed my shoulder as she went to Linda.

Lindas' father had been standing by the front door. He came and sat on the couch. I looked at him. His face was grim.

"Who did this? Where is he? Tell me where he is and I will kill him! With my bare hands." I was mad. I cannot remember ever being that mad before or since.

"If I knew who he was, he would already be dead, son" he told me flatly.

He started to tell me what they did know when Lindas' mother came and told him, Linda wanted him.

She walked over to me, placed a hand on my shoulder and asked " Are you okay?"

I just shook my head, no.

"I know Sweetie" she said.

My mind was travelling in circles. I couldn't seem to hold a thought for more than a moment.

"Do you want to read it?'"

Lindas' mother was trying to hand me something.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you" I said coming back from wherever it was I had been in my head.

She smiled at me and said " We decided it might be easier for you to read the police report than to try to tell you what happened. Here it is if you want to read it, then I will answer any questions you have, if I can."

The report was three pages.

The top page gave a description of Linda with all the statistics, time, place...

It also had a line marked 'Violation/s: Kidnapping, aggravated rape, aggravated assault, aggravated battery, sodomy. The second page was Lindas' statement.

My hands were shaking as I read:

Victim states she was at a beach party with family.

Victim states at about 10:30pm she stepped behind a sand dune to urinate. She had removed her bathing suit bottom and was squatting when assailant came up behind her, hooked his arm around her throat and put his hand over her mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.