Half a Century of Incest - Cover

Half a Century of Incest

Copyright© 2003 by blastcat

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - My Mother taught me almost everything I know about sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Uncle   Niece  

Jason called on Saturday. He wanted me to come over on Sunday. He said he needed to ask me something but couldn't over the partyline phone.

I told him okay but it would have to be early because I was going to spend the day with Grandmother.

He said that was fine.

As I pulled in his driveway, he came running out of his house, followed closely by his cousin Jenny.

They jumped in the truck and told me to drive to the old cemetery.

The old cemetery was way down a dirt road in the middle of nowhere. This was where the kids we knew hung out. No one ever came back there.

"So, what's on your mind?" I asked after parking at the far end of the cemetery.

Actually there are two things but on is Jenny's.

I looked at Jenny.

She grinned at me " Oh," she said in a nonchalant way " I just want to fuck you again but you talk to Jason about his problem and I'll just play a little."

With that she unbuttoned her blouse. When she reached the last button, she moved her right hand to her side, unsnapped her skirt, slid the zipper down and push it to the floor. She wore no panties. The blouse followed her skirt to reveal her bare breasts.

My dick was already hard. When I looked over at Jason, I could tell he was in the same shape.

As we watched, Jenny took one hand and started to massage her breast, tweaking the nipple and moaning.

She ran the other hand across her pussy. She moaning louder as she fingered her clit.

She looked at Jason and said " Well, go ahead and ask him. He is your best friend. It will be fine."

Jason started to stammer.

I was having a hard time focusing on anything but Jennys' fingers fucking in and out of her pussy.

"Okay" Jenny said as she she stopped playing with herself " Jason has a problem that he is obviously to embarrassed to talk to you about, so allow me to speak for him."

"But first I want both of you naked. I'm naked. It's only fair" she said.

In no time there were two hard dicks pointing straight up to heaven.

She turned her attention back to herself and began,

" On your birthday when you were playing hide and seek, something happened between Jason and Kimberly. Don't say anything just listen. Jason and Kimberly were 'IT' and as they ran around the house to search for everyone, Jason slipped and fell. Well, Jason correct me if I don't get this right, actually they both fell."

"Jason hit the ground and Kimberly fell on top of him. They were face to face and Jason just kissed her. It was one of those times when you just know it is right. Kimberly kissed him back."

"Now comes the part he is afraid to talk to you about"

I didn't know if it was to avert my attention from the story or what but she put a hand on both our dicks and started stroking them as she continued.

"Jasons' dick got hard as soon as they kissed. Now, it all happened really fast but he thinks that she may have ground herself on his dick before they got up. In any event he is now smitten with your cousin and wants to know how you feel about him pursuing her."

I sat there watching her stroke me and thought about Kimberly. She had ground herself on him. Of that I had no doubt. She was a very horny girl. I mean our recent encounter proven that. I also knew that she had had a crush on Jason since she was ten.

I had absolutely no problem with Jason getting together with her. The problem was the moles. Maybe I could talk to him about them and prepare him so neither of them would be embarrassed. I decided to help my best friend and at the same time, my cousin.

I thought about how giving and warm. Warm? She was on fire. Her pussy was so...

My dick exploded in Jennys' hand. She leaned over and took the head of my dick in her mouth and tried to drink all of me.

She had turned loose of Jason and twisted around on the seat to get a belter angle. As she expertly sucked the cum from me,

Jason opened the door for more room, took her hips and pulled them around until her ass was in the air, her knees under her. Holding the door frame with one hand he guided himself to her pussy.

He slid the head up and down her split. She moaned and wiggled her butt against him.

I had started to soften, which allowed Jenny to take more of my dick in her mouth. She raised off my dick, turned her head and said to Jason " It's okay, Kimberly may get you one day but I will always be the one that got your virginity. Fuck me cousin."

Jason came almost as soon as he entered her pussy. He was jerking and groaning. So was Jenny but she was moaning around my dick as she sucked me back to life.

Jason's dick died the minute he came.

My dick was harder now than before.

Jenny said " Let's get out of the truck." I grabbed the blanket from behind the seat.

As soon as the blanket was spread beside the truck, Jenny crawled to the middle on hands and knees, grinned at me, lifted a hand and crooked her finger.

I stood with my feet on either side of her legs. I reached over and gently pushed her head to the blanket, exposing her gaping hole. Jason might not be as big around as me but he had definitely stretched her pussy.

My dick was raging.

I sank into her, taking in the warm wet feeling surrounding my dick. It was such a wonderful feeling. And I knew why. Jenny was the only girl I had fucked that wasn't related to me.

I stroked faster as she reached between her legs to play with my balls.

She ran two fingers along the side of my dick and felt me as I slid into her. Then she move her fingers around to her butt and started fingering her anus.

Her fingers were slick with pussy juice.

She worked one finger, then two, then three into her ass.

Her ass started to open.

She looked at me as I stared at her fingers working in and out.

I tore my eyes away as she said " Fuck my ass, Will you fuck me in the ass?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.