Half a Century of Incest
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2003 by blastcat

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - My Mother taught me almost everything I know about sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Uncle   Niece  

Aunt Dee was laughing so hard, tears were streaming down her face, as I grabbed a dishtowel to clean the spilled coffee.

She told me that, after Uncle Bill went to sleep last night, she had gotten up to go to the bathroom. That is when she heard Kimberly very loudly saying 'NO'.

She said that Kimberly sometimes had nightmares and she would go to her to calm her fears.

As she made her way up the stairs, she had heard Kimberly suggest going to Amandas' room. That is when she decided to spy.

As we were making our way across the roof, she hurried to Amandas' room and hid in the closet. She left the door opened slightly so she could see without being seen.

I had gotten another cup of coffee and sat there listening with amazement as she continued her observations.

Dee said she had seen and heard the whole thing.

I had turned red again. Being very quick to blush is a weakness that has stayed with me my whole life and has given my thoughts away more than once.

"Don't be embarrassed" she said " I honestly am proud of the way you handled a very awkward situation for you and Kimberly."

"We have taken her to several Doctors and they all tell us they can remove the moles but the scar will look worse" she explained sadly.

"I just knew she would never find a mate, simply because she was too ashamed to even try" she continued.

"But last night when I heard the story of the kid at camp being repulsed, after she just outright offered it to him, my heart broke" she sighed.

"Mine too" I replied.

"You were in shadow from the angle I had, so I could'nt see your face but I could tell. The things you said were so sweet and comforting." she was looking at me as she continued, " Then you made love to her."

"I have never seen her happier than when she came down this morning. She gave me and her Daddy a hug and told us how much she loved us. Her eyes were sparkling. She was grinning from ear to ear. She gobbled down breakfast and asked for more."

"I do have one question. Did the moles not bother you at all?" she asked.

" At first it was kind of a shock but then all I could see was a beautiful woman opening up her darkest secrets to me" I replied " my heart went out to her. I wanted her to feel cared for and loved. I did'nt intend to go as far as we did"

"Are'nt you upset that I had sex with your fourteen year old daughter? I asked.

" I would have stopped you if I had been upset" she replied.

"What amazed me was how easily she seemed to take you."

" I'll tell you something but you have to promise not to tell her ever" I said conspiratorially.

"I promise" she agreed.

"When I first saw her on the roof, she was naked. Now I can't swear but I think I interrupted her masterbating. Like I said I can't swear but as we were going back to our rooms, I saw a cucumber sitting on her windowsill" I sat back and waited for Dees' response.

"MY PRIZE CUCUMBERS" she shouted as we both began to laugh.

Dee walked over to me.

"Let's go up to your room so I can thank you properly for what you did for Kim" she said pulling me from my chair.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Kim went with your Uncle Bill to pick up Amanda and Stacey and something from the co-op" she replied "We've got over an hour, so come on" pulling me to the stairs.

Approaching my bed, Dee turned, dropped her robe, then her bra and panties joined the robe on the floor.

I started to take off my shorts but Dee stopped me.

My dick bobbed up into her face as she knelt and removed my shorts.

She took me in both hands and slid them up and down as she eaned forward and licked my ball sac, moving her tongue up the length of my dick and kissing the head.

I watched as she tried to get me in her mouth.

She looked into my eyes as she sucked me.

I placed one hand on the back of her head and leaned over enough to fondle her left breast.

I gently pulled her head forward. She now had about three inches in her mouth and was busily sucking, when I pinched her nipple.

Her eyes rolled back in her head and she smiled around my dick.

I pulled her to a standing position and never breaking eye contact, backed her to the bed.

She wrapped her arms around me and we fell to the bed. As her feet left the floor her legs wrapped aroung me and I entered her in one smooth stroke.

She gasped.

We held that position. Her pussy squeezing my dick and my dick pulsing inside her.

As I lay there, my legs were hanging off the bed.

I had started to scoot her forward when she whispered " I want to be on top."

Reluctantly I pulled out of her and we moved to the center of the bed.

I watched as she straddled me. She took a hand and guided me back inside until ass was resting on my thighs.

Slowly she moved her hips up and back, down and forward. She created a rhythm and that allowed me to push into her a little.

She was breathing hard as she slowed the pace and lay across me. Her breasts were moving against my chest as we kissed.

I wrapped my arms around her and ran my hands up and down her back.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.