Half a Century of Incest - Cover

Half a Century of Incest

Copyright© 2003 by blastcat

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - My Mother taught me almost everything I know about sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Uncle   Niece  

That afternoon had gone by really fast. Whether it was from keeping busy or my apprehension over seeing Uncle Bill at supper was a battle being fought in my head.

Seeing Uncle Bill really had me worried. Up until now all my escapades had been sorta safe.

Even though Mother was married, her husband hardly ever came home with her. I did'nt worry about him.

Grandmother and Mother knew about me and Sissy. No worry there. Hell, Mother had not only put her stamp of approval on it, she had all but made it happen.

The peeing games that Amanda and I had started had'nt worried me at first because it was my house and Uncle Bill lived forty miles away.

Now, coupled with this afternoons fucking of Aunt Dee, I was worried.

This was his house. If he were to find out about either...

Let's just say, he owns a lot of land. They would never find my body.

Dee helped my nerves some by acting like nothing had happened. It was business as usual when we got back to the house.

Kimberly had come up from the barn and was washing clothes.

I took the hedge trimmers to the shed and returned to the house.

As I came up on the porch, Kimberly came flying through the kitchen door. She almost knocked me down as she ran passed me.

"What's her hurry?" I asked Dee as I entered the kitchen.

"I don't know. She came in the house, looked at the clock and ran outside" Dee answered.

"Probably something to do with her calf" she added.

After we moved the boxes to the attic, Dee said that was all for today. She had to start supper.

I went to the bathroom and ran a tub of water.

My mind was jumping from one thing to another. The worry began to creep back in. Maybe I could skip supper.

As I searched for a was to avoid contact with my Uncle, Dee walked in, dropped her overalls, sat down on the toilet and started to pee.

I had just stayed with my eyes closed, my head resting on the back of the tub.

"Penny for your thoughts" Dee offered.

"Just worrying about Uncle Bill finding out" I said.

There. I had just come out with it. Even if it did'nt help.

"Bubba" Dee admonished " Billy will never find out. Stop worrying about him and start worrying about the next time I get some of that monster."

She was pointing at my dick. It was just bobbing up and down in the water. I was'nt hard even though Dee was sitting there, legs spread and pussy glistening. I was too worried.

"It is even huge when you are soft" she said "your Uncle Bill is long but not near that big around. You are huge for someone your age."

In my mind, I coud see Uncle Bills dick slipping in and out of my mother. I knew how long he was. And how thin. The thought made me wonder, 'if he was that thin, how come Aunt Dee had had no trouble taking me inside her?'

Wait a minute.

Uncle Bill had been fucking my mother for years.

Why had'nt this hit me before? Uncle Bill had been fucking my mother for years.

I looked into Dees' eye and said " I can't wait."

Seems to me, turn about is fair play. Uncle Bill fucks my mother, I fuck his wife and daughters for that matter.

Bringing back from my thoughts, "I can see that" she was smiling.

My dick was stiff and poking up out of the water. I grabbed it and squeezed.

"We don't have time now" her voice had lowered.

"I sure hate to waste that" she sighed.

I looked her and grinned "It isn't going anywhere. It will be here whenever you want it"

I was'nt worried any longer.

"You naughty boy" she laughed, wiped herself making sure I could see, then left the bathroom.

I closed my eyes and soaked. My mind was racing. I knew I was nothing special. Just a plain old country boy. Not ugly but not handsome either. But for some reason I seemed to attract pussy.

Even Jasons' cousin Jenny, had spread her legs and invited me in.

I had been steadily stoking my dick as I thought about slamming into Jennys' fourteen year old pussy while she was sucking off my two best friends and letting them cum on her face and body.

I could see the cum flowing down to where I was pounding her pussy. Just as I saw their cum drip on my penetrating dick, Dee was beneath me by the cornfield. She was grunting with each downward thrust.

My eyes flew open as the first jet of cum erupted.

I continued to pump and watch my cum shoot out and land in the water.

As I settled back in the tub, I wondered, just how much pussy could I get?

"Almost time for supper" Dee said.

I sat straight up in the tub. When I looked back she was standing in the doorway smiling. She had seen the whole thing.

Kimberly was helpng dee finish supper. She was wearing another oe of her tater sack dresses. It slipped over her head, had two straps for her shoulders and hung straight down.

Kim had always been outgoing like Amanda but she had changed. She had not spoken ten words to me since my arrival. I figured it had to have something to do with me since she did talk to everyone else.

After supper we all sat on the porch talking except Kimberly. She had gone to her room.

Any need to worry had gone this afternoon with my epiphany but really Uncle Bill was oblivious to everything but the farm.

He said the crops were looking good. He grew cotton on most of the land but also raised quite a bit of corn.

The corn helped feed the cattle. He had just over five hundred head of Herefords.

He also used the hay he harvested from our place, for the cattle.

After we went to bed, I could'nt sleep. It was so hot. You could hear a breeze blowing through the open window but it was'nt making its' way into the house.

I decided to go out and sit on the roof over the front porch.

I took a pillow to sit on.

As I removed the screen, it just popped out of the window, I saw Kim sitting right outside her window.

"Do you mind if I sit out here" I asked trying to be diplomatic. If I was her problem maybe I could get her to tell me. I could just make out her form. There was no moon tonight and the stars did'nt add much light. She appeared to be naked.

"Yes I mind" she whispered loud enough for me to hear " can't you see I'm naked?"

"Sorry" I replied and went back to my bed to sweat.

I had left the screen off on purpose. I figured she would go in soon and then I could cool off.

A few minutes later Kim whispered from my window "May I come in a minute?"

"Sure" I said.

She had put on her sack dress from earlier.

"I'm sorry I snapped at you" she whispered.

"Don't worry about it" I whispered back.

"Kim, is there something wrong?" I asked.

She burst into tears.

"Everything" is all she could say.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked.

I had not offered to hold her though my heart was breaking for her. Whatever 'everything' meant had her very upset.

"Let's go out on the roof and talk" I offered.

"NO!" it was'nt a whisper that came from her mouth.

She slapped her hand to her mouth, looked at me and lowered her hand, pointing to the floor, whispered "Mommy might hear."

Her parents room was right below mine. I could hear Uncle Bill snoring.

"Let's go across the roof to Amandas' room" she whispered.

I nodded. Amanda was staying at Stacys' house.

"You go ahead, I have to put on my shorts" I replied " I'll be there in a minute."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.