Half a Century of Incest
Chapter 9: Secrets Within Secrets Revealed

Copyright© 2003 by blastcat

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: Secrets Within Secrets Revealed - My Mother taught me almost everything I know about sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Uncle   Niece  

Bonger, that's what I had always called our Grandfather clock, let out four bongs as I walked through the kitchen door.

Little did I know then that in a few years, bonger, would have a whole new meaning.

On the kitchen table was a note from Grandmother.

(Bubba, it read, I see you had a good night. We'll talk when I get up. If I am not up by seven, wake me. I put your sheets in the washed. If there is enough sun left, when you get here, hang them on the line. I put fresh sheets on your bed.

Naughty boy Love Grandmother)

I sat there for a long time, thinking. It is obvious she knows what happened. She really did'nt sound upset. She is gonna ask questions. How much do I admit. After all, to some degree, there were secrets to be protected.

I decided not worry about it. I would know what to say when the time came.

I went to the back porch, where the washer was, retrieved the sheets and took them to the clothesline.

The phone was ringing when I got back to the house. Three short rings. We were on a party line with two other people. You never knew who was listening in.

I ran to the living room. hoping it would'nt wake Grandmother and grabbed it.

It was Uncle Bill.

"How about coming over here after you get your license tomorrow? There's something I want to talk to you about" he said.

Sweat popped up all over my body. My palms were so wet I dropped the phone. Had Amanda told him that I had eaten her eleven year old pussy? God, it was great but now I'm going to have to pay the piper.

"Bubba, are you there?" he was saying as I picked up the phone.

"Yeah. I'm here" I said " I dropped the phone. I don't know Uncle Bill. I 'll have to ask Grandmother."

" Your Grandmother is coming to visit Aunt Liz for a couple of days while she's off. Did'nt she tell you?"

"No," I replied. My mind was searching for an excuse to not go.

"It's pretty important" he said.

I could'nt get around it so I told him I would be there around lunch and hung up.

I was watching TV when Grandmother came in. She was only wearing her panties and bra.

Even with the bra, her breast sagged. Her butt, however, had remained firm. Probably from all the walking at work.

She sat down on the opposite end of the couch.

"So, Stud, Did you have a good time last night?' she asked with a strange looking grin on her face.

All I could say was " Grandmother".

"Listen" she said " I'll tell you what I know and you tell me what you want me to know. How's does that sound?"

I nodded.

She continued " I know that you and your mother have been playing sex games since you were eight or nine. I have seen it with my own eyes."

" I know" continuing " you fucked your sister yesterday afternoon because your mother told me it might happen and I saw your sister taking a blanket to your truck. When we heard her scream, we knew it had indeed happened."

I sat there dumbstruck.

Looking astonished she said " And My Lord, Bubba. That spot on your sheets. I can see my Daughter still cums in quarts. Don't look so surprised. I know all about her sensitive spots. I introduced her to most of 'em. So, you want to tell me about it or not?"

I thought " the secrets just flew out the window and now new revalations. "

Then she added " I am surprised she does'nt suspect me and you."

"She does" I said plainly.

I told her about mother's question just before she drove off this morning.

Then deciding to come clean, I started to tell her how it had all come about.

As I told her about Mother on the kitchen floor, she moved around on the couch. She leaned her left knee against the back and left her right remain on the floor.

I had moved around. My right leg was bent back under me and my left foot was on the floor.

Grandmother took her left hand and started to massage her right breast. Her nipples were hard.

I told her about Sissy in the bathroom almost begging me to fuck her. Then going to the creek.

I was steadily watching Grandmother as she let her right hand move down to the crotch of her panties. She let out a low moan as I told her about Sissy screaming when I entered her and how I tried to stop but Sissy would'nt let."

She smiled and in a raspy voice said "Good girl!"

She had pulled her panties aside and had two fingers working in and out of pussy.

I had moved my left hand to my dick and was rubbing it through my boxers. I took it out through the pee opening and started to stroke it.

I looked up when Grandmother moaned again and saw her watching me; watch her.

I started to cum.

Grandmother jumped up and came over to me as the second spurt erupted.

I just barely got my leg from underneath me as she turned, pulled her panties aside and sat down on my dick.

I was cumming and cumming.

Grandmother pumped up and down. Squeezing me with her pussy and panting.

As the last drop shot into her, she stopped and sat there. I could feel her squeezing me and she was spilling juice all down between my legs.

She had leaned back on my chest. I kissed her on the cheek and fondled her breasts as her orgasm was subsiding.

"That was fantastic Bubba" she said " I know there is more to this story but let's save it for another time. Next time we do this, I want to hear about your sheets."

With that she grinned at me and said " Come on, let's go get a bath. I have to get ready for work and you have a big day tomorrow.

I was thinking about facing Uncle Bill tomorrow as we walked to the bathroom.

" I'm a dead man" I thought.

I did'nt see the girls as I parked in Uncle Bills' driveway.

He came to the backdoor and waved me inside.

Aunt Diane was fixing lunch and asked if I was hungry. I was so scared that I had no appetite whatsoever, so I told her no that I had eaten a big breakfast.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.