Half a Century of Incest - Cover

Half a Century of Incest

Copyright© 2003 by blastcat

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - My Mother taught me almost everything I know about sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Uncle   Niece  

We came in through the backdoor.

Grandmother was sitting at the kitchen table drinking a glass of tea. She had her uniform on and was about to leave for work.

Mother was sitting across from her wearing a robe and brushing her hair. I noticed for the first time how long her hair had gotten. She always had worn it to her shoulders. Now it was about eight inches down her back. It was damp so I knew she had just washed it.

Sissy said she was going to take her bath. Mother told her she would probably have to wait for hot water.

Sissy walked on to the bathroom.

I could see, in my mind, cum dripping from her and running down her legs.

Mother asked " Are you alright? You loked flushed."

I feebly told her that it was hot outside and that I had to wrestle with the gate to get it closed.

All true but not the reason I was flushed. That was MY cum I could invision running down Sissy's legs. I had just fucked my sister and I liked it. More importantly, Sisy liked it.

Grandmother said " Well sit down and drink your tea. She got up and put her hand on my forehead.

"He does feel warm and it is hot. Maybe you should watch him for a while" she said to my Mother.

She sat back down and asked had I enjoyed my birthday. By the way, you were so excited I don't remember telling you that your motherand I bought the truck for you" she said she smiled at me.

I told them both how great a present and a surprise it was. I loved it.

I don't remember what Grandma then said to Mother because I drifted into thoughts of the this day.

I thought back to this morning and wondered was the truck really my favorite present.

Grandmother worked last night. She got off at 7:00am and was home by 7:30.

I was asleep in my bed. I was naked. We always slept naked in the summer. It was so hot.

I was dreaming about Mother teaching me to eat pussy.

As she lay back on the bed, her legs apart and open for my view, she cautioned me again about how sensitive her clit was.

I ran a hand down her thigh to her pussy. She let out a soft moan as my hand reched her pussy. I ran the back of my hand along her slit. She was soaking wet.

The dream jumped and I had my tongue on her slit, moving up and down. She said "Stick your togue out as far as it will go and you should be able to make it get stiff. Good. Now stick your tongue up inside me as far as you can. Yes, like that. Don't strain or it will make your tongue sore. Just like that, yes, that's right. OH, that s fine. You are wonderful. Now, run your tongue up and down my slit some more."

I was really liking this. I loved to make her feel good.

I was going back and forth between fucking my tongue up inside her and licking her slit.

I was lickng her faster. As my head bobbed up and down, I grazed her clit. She immediately let out a scream and her legs grasped my head. Her hands pulled my head down so hard that I could'nt breathe. She was stiff as a board, Her back was arched. She was crying with pleasure. Stuff was was flowing from her pussy.

I could'nt breathe.

All of a sudden, she was sitting beside me. She was still breathing hard and said " Now it is your turn."

The dream had switched gears and mother was sucking my dick. I was just past ten and my growth spurt had'nt started. I got hard but my dick was very little and nothing ever happened. But, it still felt good.

Shw had just put her mother around me when my dick was six inches lond and cum was boiling up.

She was taking me down her throat. Just as I was about to cum, I woke up.

I was lookig at my Grandmothers' head bobbing up and down on my hard dick. she still had on her uniform.

She was taking it all down her throat.I started to cum. I exploded down her throat or actually I guess up her throat because she was leaning over me. She swallowed and swallowed. As the last drops spurted out she eased off of me. She had taken all of it. There was only a slight dribble on the head and she reached over and licked it off. As I lay back on the bed, she smiled and said " Happy Birthday".

I snapped back to reality when I heard my mother say " Bubba did'nt you hear Grandmother?"

I looked and said I was sorry what had she said?

She had told me goodnight as she was leaving and I had'nt responded.

I told her goodnight and told I had just been thinking about today.

Grandmother went to the bathroom and told Sissy goodnight and left.

I could see Mother had something on her mind but we just made small talk until Sissy came in.

Sissy was wearing a t-shirt that just barely covered her butt. No bra. No panties.

She told us she was tired and was going to bed. We kissed her goodnight. As she leaned over to kiss mother, her shirt rode up and I got an open view of her ass and could see where my dick had been just an hour ago. Her vagina opening was very red and had not completely closed. I had really stretched it.

She had already kissed my cheek so she just said goodnight and left the room.

I watched her go. When I looked back at Mother she was smiling. Her robe had come open slightly.

I was sitting cross corner from her. My chair was partly away from the table and hers was kinda facing towards me.

I could see her left breast to the edge of the nipple, part of her right breast and her right leg to her hip. Her pussy was still covered.

"Like the view" she asked.

I smiled and said "As a matter of fact".

She cut me off with " I meant the one your sister gave you?"

My face instantly got hot.

"You know," she laughed " I just don't see how you can have enough blood to make your face that red and fill that big cock at the same time."

It was true. I had a raging hard on and could not control it.

Mother's robe had opened more. I could see her pussy.

" I know you just fucked your sister" she continued " Don't say anything, just listen. We heard her scream earlier. We knew what was happening. When you came in, I could see the satisfaction written all over her. I knew you had'nt hurt her. Why do you think I told you to be careful with her?"

" I knew she was going to seduce you months ago. We discussed it. She was ready and you are the one she wanted to be first."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.