Half a Century of Incest - Cover

Half a Century of Incest

Copyright© 2003 by blastcat

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - My Mother taught me almost everything I know about sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Uncle   Niece  

As I looked at my sister in disbelief, it occurred to me that she had the same Emerald green eyes as Mother and Grandmother and me for that matter. It also occurred to me that they were all redheads.

Later in life after a few conversations with friends, I would find out that almost invariably redheaded women were very hot. Their pussies were always very wet and hot. That certainly was the case with Mother and though Grandmothers hair, even her pussy hair was thinning it still had a reddish tint to it.

I also wondered if that was what drew me to my girlfriend Linda. She was redheaded and green eyed. She was not as pretty as my sister and mother but she was very attractive.

Remembering back to the first time she had let me feel her up, we were at a basketball game at school. Her Dad was couch and we had some time while I waited for Grandma to come pick me up. She said we could sit in her dad's truck while we waited. We kissed and she let me feel her breasts through her blouse. I let my hand drift down to her thigh. She stopped me. She said we could'nt do anything like that. I said OK but kept moving my hand forward. Her resistance cracked as I kissed her again. Finally I had my hand between her legs. She parted them slightly. I rubbed her pussy through her shorts and panties. I knew she had on panties because when were inside I had noticed them just under the gap at the back of her shorts when she would lean forward. I tried to move my hand up to go inside her shorts but she stopped me.

Then Grandma came and I had to go. I kissed her goodnight but in the back of my mind all I could think about was how wet her shorts were.

I just sat there by the tub staring into my sisters' eyes. A thousand things were going through my mind. She was only thirteen. Even though she was built very well, she was still very small for her age. She was only about five foot tall. Would I hurt her. I would not want to hurt her in any way. I loved her. I had only really ever fucked Grandma. I knew mother and I had just fucked in the kitchen but there again Mother was a woman and had had many men. It would be totally different with Sissy. What if we got caught. What if she changed her mind and told someone.

Sissy could sense my indecision.

She whispered " Please Bubba. I promise I will not tell anyone. I have wanted to do this for a long time. I used to watch you and Momma and wish you were doing those things to me. Even when I was six or seven I got all tingly watching you suck on Momma's titties and poke your fingers inside her. I have been masterbating for a little over two years. I have even stuck things up inside me. My hairbrush was first. I just could'nt stop the itch with my fingers. My pussy is on fire all the time. I want my first time to be with someone I love. Bubba, I love you. Please fuck me and finger me and eat me and do whatever you want. It is time. Call it a birthday present even though it will be me getting the gift. Please! "

I looked at her, leaned over and kiss her forehead and then lightly on her lips. I said "OK but you can never tell. Never!"

She just beamed at me. I told her it would have to be when NOBODY was around. She said OK and started to get out of the tub. As she did her breast brushed my arm and she shivered.

I got up and went back to the kitchen wondering if I had made a mistake. OH, no doubt about me wanting to fuck her. I did. Only should I was the nagging question.

Mother was fixing tuna sandwiches for a light lunch since we would be cooking out for my party. She asked if I was OK. I said yes but she could see I was somewhere else in my mind.

She hugged me, kiss me lightly and said " I am going to get some more of that before we leave." It was more a statement than a question. I came back to reality and said " I hope so". And I truly did.

Was I turning into some kind of crazy? I only had a couple of close friends at school but I knew they were only occasionnally getting to feel up their girlfriends. I was getting sex all the time but so far, other than feeling up Linda, it had only been with family members. I had never thought about it. It just seemed natural even though I knew it was against society's rules. No one was getting hurt and I just did'nt understand how it could be wrong.

Still fucking my sister DID seem wrong to me. Why? Well, maybe we would not get a chance to be alone and that would end it. I really was having second thouhts.

We heard Grandma's truck coming up the drive just as Sissy entered the kitchen. She had changed to a fresh pair of shorts and her asscheeks again were hanging out. She had on, you know I don't remember what they called them in 1967 but I know they called them halter tops at one time, anyway, it was simply a piece of cloth that tied behind her neck and her back and barely kept her breasts in check.

My eyes popped out and all my doubts flew out the window. I was going to find a way to fuck her.

Grandma came in and we went through the "I missed yous" and " my how you have grown" and " what are you wearing".

I could have sworn that I saw Grandma brush Sissy's breast as she released her from her hug. Maybe not.

We were eating when we heard someone coming up the drive. I went to the door and their were two trucks coming up the driveway. My Aunt Diane was driving their truck with Amanda and my Uncle Bill was in the other one with Kimberly.

My Uncle pulled into the yard right in front of the porch. Grandma, Sissy and Mother came out on the porch. Great, I thought, Uncle Bill bought a new "used"truck and was gonna brag about it. It was a nice ride. I had seen the truck in town at the dealership. My Uncle got out and hugged my sister, who was first off the porch. Then he hugged my Mother for a really long time. Then he handed Grandma his keys. She looked at me and handed them to me and said " Happy Birthday Bubba". Everyone called me Bubba and my Sister, Sandra, Sissy.

I know my eyes popped out of their sockets. I could not believe it. I hugged Grandma and ran to the truck. It was awesome. The girls all ran over and were hugging on me and crying "take us for a ride". Grandma said she was sorry but I could only drive in the driveway and right down the road until Monday when I got my license.That was fine with me. We rode up and down for an hour. I was in heaven. My own truck.

Grandma waved for us to come in. It was time for the party. I had asked my girlfriend to come but she was out of town that week. My two buddies from school came. Mark had his license. Jason was a year younger than me and Mark.

It was still daylight out. It had been a great party. The "grownups" were sitting on the patio talking and we were playing team hide and seek. I don't remember how it was decided to do teams but Mark got paired with Sissy. Jason would up with Kimberly and I got Amanda. That was OK. I had always liked her. Jason and Kimberly started counting. Mark and Sissy took off for the front yard and Amanda and I headed to the other side of the garden. We found a good hiding place and sat down.

She was giggling and it made me giggle. We could'nt see from where we were but I did'nt hear anyone close. I told Amanda to turn her head and close her eyes. She asked why. "Because I have to pee and you can't watch" I whispered. She turned her head. I stood up and walked a couple of feet back and just pulled the leg of my shorts up and started to pee. I heard Amanda giggle. When I opened my eyes and looked she was staring at the stream flowing from me. She quickly said " It's OK, I watch Daddy pee all the time. You are bigger than Daddy. Why?" I could'nt stop peeing but managed to say I did'nt know why. I finished and kinda jacked out the last drops. I did'nt like to shake because it always managed to splash me. I pulled my shorts leg down and turned and asked "How long have you watched him?" She said " I can't remember ever not watching him. We mostly run around naked at home. He has watched me pee too. I need to now. do you want to watch?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.