Half a Century of Incest - Cover

Half a Century of Incest

Copyright© 2003 by blastcat

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My Mother taught me almost everything I know about sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Uncle   Niece  

I guess it is time to give my family names. Although I can truthfully say only a couple of us were "innocent", I will say I have changed the names to protect everyone including the innocent.

My GreatUncle is Bill. He is married to Diane and they have two daughters. My cousins Amanda age eleven and Kimberly age fourteen. My Uncle was a late life baby and was considerably younger than my grandparents. It is just before my sixteenth brthday. Umcle Bill is thirty nine and Aunt Diane is thirty eight. My Mother is thirty and my sister is now thirteen.

I have'nt seen a lot of my mother and sister because they live in another state. They are coming home for my sixteenth birthday party.

For the next six or seven months after the storm, my Grandmother and I have been having sex on a regular basis. In the shelter she had become a wild woman. I had expected only to watch her masterbate or maybe we would do it together but we had just bypassed all that. I had NEVER heard her say so much as a Damn before that day. Now she would tell me to "eat my pussy" or Fuck me".

She also showed me a couple of things that mother had never done. She would lay me on my back and straddle me and grind her pussy on my dick. Of course mother and I had never fucked so this was new.

Grandma also liked to straddle my face and let me lick her pussy. She would move over my mouth and take my tongue in as far as I could stick it. She had a wonderful taste that I could not begin to describe.

It was early June. School was over and it was getting hot. We lived very well. Grandmother was an only child and when my great grandparents passed away, three months apart, Grandma inherited everything. She had just married my Grandfather and they moved in to and made this their home.

The rest of our family lived in the next county.

Grandma was a nurse so we always had whatever we needed. Grandfather had farmed part of our land but also had an interest in his family farm where my Uncle Bill lived. When Grandpa died my Grandmother just let my Uncle Bill take over his farm and quit farming ours.

I also had a spinster Aunt that lived close to Uncle Bill. She had never gotten married. I never knew why. She was in her late fifties. Aunt Liz and my grandmother were very close. They had grown up together and of course Grandma married Aunt Liz's brother.

We had a creek that ran across our land and there was a sizable pool where the water eddied. It was my favorite place in the summer. The water was always cool and deep enough to swim and dive into.

The morning of my birthday party I had gone down to swim. Grandma had gone to town and did'nt want me along. Something about my birthday. My mother and sister had not arrived yet, my stepfather was'nt coming. I left a note on the table telling whomever arrived where I was.

The water was nice. I was feeling really good. I was going to get my license on Monday and could finally drive somewhere besides right around home. Grandma often let me drive her truck to the General Store about four miles from the house. Now maybe she would let me go out sometime. I had a girlfriend at school but we had no real social life because of the distance between our homes.

I was daydreaming about her, Linda, when I heard voices. My mother and sister popped through the trees and I almost passed out.

Mother was wearing a very sheer Sundress and obviously was wearing nothing else. Her nipples were hard and sticking out. The sun reflected through her dress and outlined her legs.

My sister, who was now thirteen was wearing the latest style of short-shorts. She had developed an ass and the bottom of her cheeks were showing. She had also developed a very nice pair of tits that were just barely hidden under her T-shirt. Obviously no bra here either.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.